The Amulet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more he let her approaching orgasm wane before he gave her the much-needed release. He knew she was feeling just as he did before she allowed his release.

So, now he took her clit back into his lips, and he inserted first two fingers, and then a third, fucking her with his fingers while attacking her clit with his tongue and mouth. When he could feel her muscles tighten around his fingers, he turned them upward searching for the sensitive spot he touched earlier. Once he found it, tapping it a few times, she climaxed.

This time her body arched off the bed suspended only by her posterior, and the top of her head. Her teeth clinched, rendering her speechless as she experienced a driving force push outward from inside her body to every nerve ending along her flesh.

Not a single word was ever exchanged between mother and son. There was nothing to say that their bodies weren't expressing for them. After all, what could they say?

Then Josh slid back up the bed, crossing over her body, to kiss his mother in a deeply passionate kiss, and, for the first time, they tasted their own flavors mixed as one. Their tongues searched out every tender spot, as their heads moved from right to left and back over and over.

As they kissed, Sarah spread her legs allowing her son to rest between them. Lifting her knees, she took her son's hard cock, and rubbed it over her vagina several times before placing the head of her son's hard prick in the waiting hole of her pussy.

When Josh felt his cock begin to enter his mother, he slowly pushed it in just as he remembered from their shared dream. As he slowly pushed in, he finally felt her cervix, stopping to appreciate the position he and his mother shared.

They both knew this was meant to be. He fit her perfectly, and she felt completely filled not only physically, but also emotionally. They both realized the irony of the place he now filled had been the same placed he exited the day of his birth.

They locked eyes and held as they felt like they were peering into the depths of their souls. Nothing needed to be said. They knew like no other couple possibly could. They knew each other his entire life. What could they possibly say that would describe what they felt. It was indescribable.

Josh began a slow pull outward until only the tip of his prick remained in his mother. Then he pushed forward once again all while they peered into the other's eyes. They began a slow rhythm in and out as their brown eyes met only losing momentary connection as they blinked.

They began to slowly rock back and forth as his hard cock slid in and out of his mother's velvety smooth hole, which fit her son like a glove. Back and forth they rocked, as Josh rolled his hips making sure to reach all of his mother's most sensitive spots.

They settled into a slow grind making love as they kissed. Then he pulled away from her as he began to slowly increase his tempo. He watched his mother's eyes, as they silently instructed him. Just by looking into her eyes, he knew what tempo, and when to roll his hips.

Then she gave him a wanting look, and he knew it was time to speed up. So, he started to pump his cock in and out of his mother at a steady pace taking longer and harder strokes. The harder he fucked her, the more he could tell she wanted more.

Josh forgot about making love to her, and he began to fuck her as hard and fast as he could, plowing his throbbing cock deep into his mother. BAM... BAM... BAM... he pounded her. With each stroke, he heard a whimper escape her lips.

He knew she was getting close when she finally screamed "THAT'S IT, BABY!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK YOUR MOMMY!! DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME!!!" After a few more thrusts from her son, she yelled "RIGHT THERE, BABY!!... I'M CUMMING!! FUCK MOMMY... FUCK MOMMY!!!"

Then he felt her muscles clamp down, and begin to shake as he felt her cum on his prick, the same one she created in that very same womb he was now fucking. He only thrust a few more times, before he could tell she had had all she could take for the moment.

Josh let her regain her composure, and he flipped her over, lifting her plump ass to point at him. Then he slammed his still hard cock back into his recovering mother's wet passage all the way to the hilt. Hammering her well fucked cunt, he thrust in and out, over and over.

She howled "OOOOOH, FUCK. OOOOOH, FUCK. OOOOOH, FUCK... RIGHT THERE, BABY!!... FUCK ME!!! FUCK MOMMY!!!" So, he pounded her and pounded her. His stamina amazed even her after the edging she'd done for him with her mouth earlier.

As her body seemed to grow limp, he laid her down, and turned her on her side. Then he lifted her right leg while straddling her left leg, he pushed his amazingly hard cock in his mother's quivering cunt, and having mercy on her, began to pump slowly while rolling his hips.

She came again almost immediately while still recovering from her last orgasm. Whimpering "Ohhhhh!", she lay there while her son fucked her slow. Then, while she was still shuddering from her last climax, he thrust into her hard and fast, again and again.

He felt his balls tighten and his muscles tense up, and he knew he was about to cum. Then, he yelled "I'M CUMMING, MOM! HERE IT COMES!!!" He pulled out, moved around to her head, and started pumping his well-used cock with his right hand.

When she realized he was right there beside her, she opened her eyes, opened her mouth, took her son's cock in her hand, and pumped it until he exploded in her mouth. Jet after jet of hot cum shot out. Some went into her mouth. Some splashed her nose and upper lip, but some hit her in the eyes.

When he was done, his mom's face was covered in hot jism. She swallowed what she could. Then, she wiped her face as clean as possible slurping the residue off her fingers. Then Josh ran to the bathroom to get her a towel.

While she wiped her face with the towel, they laid side by side, breathing heavily while enjoying the afterglow of amazing sex. But this wasn't just sex. This was incredible forbidden sex. Sex so wonderful, it could only be created between a mother and her son.

As they both lay there in her bed, they looked up at the ceiling wondering how this was even possible, but they both knew their lives had changed forever.

Then, Sarah asked "Are you hungry? I'm starved."

Josh replied "Yeah, I'm starved, too. That was quite a workout," and he grinned.

So, they both got out of bed, and headed to the kitchen. Neither even bothered to dress. What would be the point?

Sarah made some sandwiches, and they both sat down at the kitchen table without a stitch of clothing. They quietly ate as they stared lovingly across the table at one another.

Then, Josh broke the silence asking "Mom, can we please do that again?"

Sarah answered "You bet your ass we will!! I've always obeyed my dad," and they both laughed.

Josh said "I never would've believed any of this if someone had told me it happened to them."

Sarah said "Me either. I'm still not sure what exactly happened here, but I'm glad it did. How about you?"

Josh said "Are you crazy? This was awesome! 'Glad' doesn't even begin to cover how I feel about it!"

For the first time since they first kissed, they finally felt comfortable about what happened, and discussing it openly. They talked for a while, mostly about the amulet.

Then, grinning and wiggling his eyebrows, Josh said "So, you wanna head up to bed?"

"Well, it looks like you're going to wear me out. Let's go!" she replied.

****

Once they reached Sarah's bedroom, Sarah said "You know, this could be our bedroom from now on if you'd like."

Josh said "I like!" Before he even answered, the thought caused his cock to harden and twitch just thinking about sleeping with his mother. Then he embraced her, and kissed her slowly and passionately. Pushing his tongue into her very receptive mouth, it was met by her tongue. Rolling their tongues around each other, they each felt like this wasn't just magic. They knew this just felt... right.

Josh slowly walked her backwards as they kissed until she felt the bed against the back of her legs. Sitting back on the bed, Josh, crawling across her on the bed on his hands and knees, joined her. Laying her back down gently on the bed with her head on a pillow, he laid across his mother, and continued their kiss, as he let his fingertips roam slowly over his mother's still-naked body, having never dressed after their first encounter.

He could feel the goosebumps rise on her flesh, as he felt the vibrations of her moaning in his mouth. Moving his mouth away from hers, he nibbled at her ear before he started kissing and licking his way down her neck.

He took her left nipple with his fingertips, and squeezed with his thumb and forefinger as he tickled the sensitive flesh of her neck with his mouth and tongue.

Continuing his trek downward, he reached her right breast, taking her nipple in his mouth, he sucked as much of her huge breast into his mouth as possible, but these were much more than a mouthful. As he sucked hard on her right breast, he fondled the left one with his right hand.

He heard a soft gasp as she took in a mouthful of air, holding it for a moment before releasing it with a soft moan "Oooooh." The he moved between her inviting spread legs getting up on his knees.

He started kissing her tummy while he moved down, running his fingertips lightly along her sides from her arm pits to her hips making her shiver. He felt her goosebumps return as he continued downward along her electrified flesh until he reached his goal.

He could tell there was no need for further teasing, she was ready. So, he spread her engorged pink lips open pulling her clit hood open revealing the hard nub. He took it between his lips, and flicked it with his tongue while sucking lightly.

He could feel her rhythm pulse through her throbbing clit. So, he matched her tempo sucking and licking her before he pushed two fingers slowly inside her moist opening matching the beat of his mother's pulsing clit.

He gently continued his ministrations to her moistening vagina until he felt her arching her back off the bed. So, he wrapped his arms around her thighs holding her in place, and increasing the attack on her convulsing cunt.

With his fingers no longer inside her while his arms were wrapped under and around her thighs, he relied totally on his mouth and tongue to bring her to climax. He sucked, licked and flicked her mercilessly. He sucked on her engorged labia, flicked, and sucked her clit. Then he used the fingers on his right hand to reach further around her thigh until they reached her clit.

He rubbed and tapped her clit with his fingertips while assaulting her hole and labia with his mouth and tongue. He began to fuck her with his tongue, then licked up to her clit only to start tongue fucking her again. She was getting closer as she lifted off the bed while arching her back, moaning and grunting as her son enjoyed her taste and scent.

As she grabbed his hair and tightened her thighs around his head, he pulled his right arm from around her thigh reaching under to insert them back inside her. So, now he could attack her clit, sucking it while rolling his tongue around it, and fucking her wet hole with his fingers.

Then she screamed "RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! THAT'S IT, BABY! EAT MOMMY!!"

Then he curled his finger upwards tapping her most sensitive spot, and she yelled "I'M CUMMING, BABY! RIGHT THERE! I'M CUUUUUUMMING!!" Her thighs clamped down even tighter, her fingers gripped his hair more tightly, and her pussy gripped down on his fingers as she arched her back screeching "OK, BABY! THAT'S GOOD! THAT'S ENOUGH!!"

He knew then she was over stimulated and extra sensitive as she released him from her tight grip. So, he moved up beside her on her right laying down with his head on the pillow next to hers. They both laid there catching their breaths... her from a huge orgasm, and him from the suffocating grip she held on him.

After a few minutes, she rolled over on top of him, sliding down to his still hard cock. Taking it into her mouth she bobbed up and down plunging down to his base she took him all the way down her throat and gagging.

So, she pulled back, lubricating his cock thoroughly before moving up to squeeze his cock between her massive, soft, breast flesh sandwiching her son's cock between them.

She pumped up and down on her son's hard cock, as he felt it slide between her soft tits, with her hard nipples held against the sliding shaft, sending electric shocks through her body. As the tip of his cock peeked out on the upwards thrust, she'd lick it with her tongue. Up and down, she pumped his cock through her soft tit flesh licking the tip with each stroke.

Over and over again she slid his cock through her breasts, but it was never her intent to make him cum. He had already had a nice workout earlier. So, she got up on her knees, moved her left leg up over his thigh onto his right side, and moved her right leg up over his thigh onto his left side straddling him.

Then she took his cock in her right hand, aimed it at her very moist cunt, slid the head of his cock over her vagina a few times before she lowered herself onto him, engulfing his entire swollen prick in her hot, wet pussy.

There she let his hard cock remain feeling the warmth of her hot, cunt until she started a slow grind, around and around, she rode him feeling him move over and around, acutely aware of every stimulating spot of her pulsating pussy.

Then she rode him up and down, slowly she rode his hard cock. Reaching up, he took both breasts in his hands fondling them, and squeezing her nipples increasing her pleasure as she rode him.

Then she started a slow thrust up and down while she leaned forward, letting him suckle on her tits as she fucked her son. He fondled and sucked her huge soft breasts while her eyes locked on his.

Leaning back, she pulled her nipples from his mouth, and she moved up and down on his hard shaft, as he watched her, and her large tits bob as she moved. They captivated him as they shook, falling towards her armpits, as she pumped his hard cock.

Josh held her by her hips, helping her to slide on his cock, still mesmerized by her shaking tits until she rolled over, and got on her hands and knees indicating she wanted him to take her from behind.

He wasted no time as he moved behind her with his right knee on the bed, and his left knee up at her side. Pointing his still hard rod at her waiting cunt, he pushed forward driving his cock into his mother once again.

Then he started thrusting in and out slowly, but hard and deep. She fell forward placing the side of her face on the bed, and her ass pointed upward as she looked back, watching her son plow her from behind.

She looked back into his eyes as he leaned forward reaching under her to grab her soft tits using them for leverage as he began to pound her hard and fast. Once he got his rhythm, he released her breasts leaning back, grabbing her meaty hips for more leverage.

He hammered her, pulling out until all that remained inside her was the tip. Then ramming forward until his pelvis slammed into her meaty buttocks. He watched the ripples in her ass as he attacked his mother from behind. WHAM... WHAM... WHAM... his pelvis slammed into her ass as her flesh rippled like the open waters of the ocean, exciting him even more.

Then she did something he wasn't expecting at all. Looking back at him, she said "Baby, I want to give you something I've never given to anyone before. I want you to take my ass!"

Josh replied "You want me to fuck you in the ass?!"

She said "Yes! Do it NOW! FUCK MY ASS, BABY! FUCK YOUR MOMMY IN HER ASS!!"

So, while still buried to the hilt in her throbbing cunt, he spread her butt cheeks exposing her tiny virgin rosebud. Reaching to her nightstand she retrieved a bottle, and gave it to him. It was a bottle of lube she kept for "personal reasons."

Then he poured some of the lube on her rosebud and his fingers, before he plunged a single finger into her tiny hole. She squealed in pleasure as he pushed it in. Wobbling his finger inside of her, he prepared her for another finger, stretching her in preparation for something new to them both.

He pushed a second finger into her as she became more accustom to the new feelings. Once he'd stretched her sufficiently, he plunged one more finger deep inside her. He moved them around as she opened up relaxing a little.

Then he pulled his cock out of her wet cunt, pointed it at her open rear hole, and pushed forward until he felt some resistance. She clenched her teeth as she felt the large intruder attempting to enter the hole that was intended as an exit-only hole.

As she winced just a little, he pushed hard, until he felt the resistance release. He pushed forward just a little at a time, as his mother bore the new pain in anticipation of the new thrill.

Slowly, he inched forward until his pelvis met her ass cheeks. He stayed in that position asking her "Are you OK? Are you sure you want this?" It felt really good and tight, but it was different than fucking her cunt.

She responded "Yes! Do it! Do it! FUCK MY ASS, BABY!"

So, he gently pulled out slowly leaving the head of his cock still in his mother's ass, before he gently moved in again. He heard grunts and groans, but he also heard moans of pleasure. So, he pulled back again. This time when he pushed forward, he thrust a little harder.

He began to build up speed, and he pumped harder, watching the ripples in the cheeks of her ass. As he built up his speed, he began to hammer her ass harder and harder.

He reached under searching for her clit, but her fingers were already there. He pushed them down to her hole as he took over rubbing her clit while also pounding her ass. When she pushed her fingers in, she could feel his cock moving in and out of her ass.

Then he told her "I can feel you playing with your pussy!"

She said "I know! I can feel you, too!! JUST FUCK ME, BABY!! FUCK YOUR MOMMY'S ASS!!"

So, he began to hammer her ass like a jackhammer, watching her ass jiggle with every stroke. BAM... BAM... BAM... He drove down hard and fast, thrust, after thrust, after thrust, until he couldn't stand anymore, and he said "I'M CUMMING, MOM!! I'M CUMMING!! I'M GOING TO CUM IN YOUR ASS!!!"

She said "GO AHEAD, BABY. I'M ABOUT TO CUM AGAIN, TOO!! JUST FILL ME UP, BABY!! CUM IN MY ASS!!!"

Always the one to do as his mother said, he did just that. He started to pump spurt after spurt of hot jism deep into her bowels.

This triggered her own orgasm, as her ass clamped down on her son's cock, pumping his cream into her ass. Her whole body tensed up just before it began to spasm almost uncontrollably, and they came in unison. Mother and son orgasming together in an experience new to them both.

Once they came back to planet earth, Josh collapsed on his mother forcing her face down on the bed with his still hard cock deep in her ass. His cock began to shrink, and he rolled off her and to her side.

After cleaning up in the bathroom, they went back to bed, and she laid her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat before she laid her left arm and leg over him. They cuddled in this position for a short time before falling asleep, exhausted from a wonderful day.

****

Epilogue:

While they both slept, completely exhausted, they shared a dream. Sarah's dad, Josh's grandpa, spoke to them again in their shared dream "I'm so happy you followed the family tradition. For the first time in a long time, I can see you're both happy.

"What you feel for each other is real. Never doubt that. The amulet doesn't change feelings. It only changes circumstances so you're comfortable allowing yourselves to express them.