The Amulet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be happy. Live your lives together. Never let anyone come between you, or try to tear you apart. You're meant to be together, and you will be throughout eternity, as I am now. I'm with my mom now, Sarah. My dream has finally come true.

"No love is greater than the love shared between a mother and her son. Enjoy it, and remember to pass it on.

"The amulet is meant to pass from grandfather to grandson, but always remember the gift is for the mother and her son.

"Sarah, eventually, you'll get pregnant with a beautiful daughter. Don't worry about anything. The pregnancy will go without a hitch, and your daughter will also be your own granddaughter. Josh, remember your daughter will also be your sister. But don't worry. She'll be born normal without any defects.

"Eventually, your daughter may become curious. Tell her what you will. It doesn't matter. The amulet will allow you to explain the same truths I explained to you. She'll also see everything that happened your first time together. She'll never believe any of this except through her dreams, and the magic of the amulet.

"In case you haven't figured it out yet, your daughter will look just like you, Sarah, and her son will look just like you, Josh. I'm sure you probably noticed the resemblance from the photo album and your dreams. That is by design, through the magic of the amulet. It allows you to see yourselves, through your dreams about the previous generation.

"Take pride knowing you have a long family tradition unique to us. Nobody else on earth has this gift, at least, not that I know of.

"We've been blessed with the greatest love of all. How many people go through life searching for that one great love? You're born with it. Treasure it.

"Take care of the amulet, but you should know, it takes pretty good care of itself. It's been through house fires, natural disasters, and misplacement. Somehow, it always finds its way back to the rightful owner in perfect condition.

"Wear it with pride, Josh, and be sure it goes to the proper person when the time comes.

"Oh, I'm sure you're curious about the inscription. I don't know the language or the origin of the amulet, but loosely translated, the amulet simply says 'Mothers and sons, be happy forever.'

"My time is about gone. The amulet has completed its task. So, I have to say goodbye. I love you both. Always remember that. Bye until we meet again on the other side."

The next morning Josh and Sarah began talking about everything in depth. They discussed the dreams, the amulet, magic, their future together, and their future daughter. They knew they couldn't continue living in a place everyone knew them.

They had no family to worry about. What little there had been had already passed, but they decided they had to move somewhere nobody knew them, where they could live as husband and wife.

Once they found a good university for Josh to attend, Sarah found a job there, they sold the home left to her by her stepmom and stepdad, and moved to their new lives where they lived very happily.

As her dad had predicted, Sarah got pregnant, and had a baby girl they named after her grandmother, Sally. Even though Sarah and Josh wanted more children, it never seemed to happen. They were good with it, though. They knew it was the magic of the amulet.

They could see the necessity in the logic of the amulet. There would never be any quarrels between children about who would inherit the amulet, and there would be no family issues to contend with.

Josh locked the amulet away just as his grandpa did, leaving it to his grandson to preserve their tradition, passing the gift to the next generation.

The End?