The Amusement Park Ch. 01

Story Info
Coasters weren't the only thing that got ridden.
8.6k words
4.49
18.4k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,176 Followers

I worked with a cute little Indian girl named Bushra for a couple of years. I was easily old enough to be her father. But we used to poke fun at each other, and even flirt with each other from time to time. I always wondered if she had "daddy issues". But I never pursued it. Not that I didn't fantasize about it on occasion. I just thought it was silly to even entertain the idea. Then she divorced her husband and moved back to Chicago with her parents.

Bushra's got some tight curves on her 5' 5" frame. My guess would be something like 34-24-32. Her dark, curly hair wrapped around a thin face and fell halfway down her back. She was full of energy, always bouncing as she walked. Her sparkling eyes, bright smile, and playful laugh filled a room. She was a joy to be around and easy on the eyes.

After she left, we kept in touch through social media. It was more of the same, poking fun at each other with a little flirting mixed in. At one point, I mentioned I was going to the local Six Flags amusement park, which is when I discovered she was a coaster aficionado as well. From that point on she bugged me about coming up to Chicago, a town I love anyway, to take her to the Six Flags park up there. I asked her why in the world would I do that -- even though I had been going to that particular park from the time I was 16 until I left the area as an adult -- just to go to a park when I had one closer. She promised me she'd make it worth the drive. It was tempting.

The following summer, as luck would have it, I had to visit Chicago for a seminar. Bushra made it very clear that I had better make time to see her and, if time allowed, to take her to the park.

*****

I pulled into her parent's driveway on a Tuesday morning in the lovely Chicago suburb of Rosemont. It was a bright, sunny morning. The air was thick with humidity. It's gonna be a scorcher today! The girls should be wearing next to nothing today! Sweet! As I began to exit my car, Bushra came bounding out the front door, smiling ear to ear and squealing. She looked even more beautiful than I remembered. At work I had only seen her dressed in professional attire. Today she was wearing a short, short jean skirt that showed off her long, dark legs and a breezy little crop top. The short sleeved arms fell off her shoulders and the wide U-shaped top curved deep across her perky breasts. The elastic bottom of the shirt tucked nicely under her breasts, pulling the top tight and leaving little imagination to the lovely shape of her globes or the fact that she had very dark, round areolas and gumdrop-sized, erect nipples.

She jumped into my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. "It's so good to see you!" she squealed.

Damn she smelled good! "It's great to see you, too! You look great!" I wondered if she could feel the bulge in my pants.

"Come in! Come in! My parents want to meet you!" Ah yes, meeting the parents. One of life's necessary evils.

They were a lovely, traditional Indian couple. Mom was dressed in a colorful saree skirt and tight choli top. It was clearly evident where Bushra got her exotic looks. Dad was dressed in a pair of tan khakis and a freshly pressed white shirt. It was an odd feeling sitting there with this couple in their musty living room who were the same age as I knowing I was about to take their daughter to an amusement park. Bushra kept peeking out the front window.

I looked at my watch. "We should probably get going if we want to get there when the gates open," I said.

Bushra frowned. "I know, I know. He's always...oh, there he is!" She jumped out of her chair and ran out the front door.

She ran out and hugged a, shall we say, scholarly looking little man climbing out of his little black Prius. Who the fuck is this? I thought. She grabbed the man's hand and brought him into the house.

"Mark, this is James, my boyfriend. He's going with us. That's okay, isn't it?" Boyfriend?! Going with us?! Fuck!

"Uh, yeah, sure," I said, trying to not sound annoyed. We shook hands. Jesus! It's like shaking a wet noodle! My six-foot frame towered over him. He was small and pasty white. His hair was gelled and combed to the side. He was dressed in dark slacks and a white, button down shirt. All he needs are a pair of safety glasses and a pocket protector and he'd made the perfect nerd! "Okay, well, let's get this show on the road. I'll drive."

James and Bushra slipped into the backseat of my Grand Cherokee while I grumbled to myself about not having Bushra's long legs filling the seat next to me. We were barely out of the driveway when I heard a "zip". Bushra's head disappeared out of my rearview mirror.

James closed his eyes and gasped. "Oh! Oh geez! Oh wow!"

I sat up in my seat, trying to get a better view in my mirror while not having an accident. I finally saw the back of Bushra's head bouncing up and down in James' lap. My jaw dropped. Is she...? "What...what the fuck?!" I asked in shock.

James looked back at me in the mirror. His face was full of fear. "Oh...uh...Bushra, uh (ahem), loves to, uh, you know, give me oral, uh, oral sex. Is that...is that okay?"

Bushra popped up into view. Her chin was already shiny. "Yeah, Mark, I'm sorry, I should've asked. Is it okay if I, you know, give James a, you know, a blow job while you drive?"

What the fuck?! "I, uh, yeah, sure, I guess."

The words were no sooner out of my mouth when she said, "Cool!" Her head disappeared from sight.

James gasped again. "Oh! Oh geez!"

Now I was pissed and shocked. Shocked that...well...that Bushra was giving head to a dude other than me in my own car. And pissed for basically the same reason. Regardless, I couldn't help but watch in my rear view mirror. Occasionally I would catch a glimpse of Bushra's head before it dove back down out of sight.

About 10 minutes in to a 30 minute drive, after much slurping and moaning, I could tell things were reaching a crescendo in the back seat.

James' body stiffened. His face began to contort. "Oh geez! Oh gosh! Bushra! Bushra! That feels...so...good! You're going to...to...oh gosh!"

What the fuck is she doing with this dude?!

I could hear Bushra hum, "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

"Bushra! Bushra! Here I go! Here I go! Oh gggggaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" His head pushed back into the head rest. His eyes squeezed shut and his jaw clenched.

After James finished having his "oh gosh" moment, Bushra popped up. She stared at me in the rear view mirror. Her lips were curled into a devilish smile. She ran her finger across her lips and slipped the stray white droplets through her rosy red lips. She swiped her hand across her glistening chin and wiped it on her faded blue jeans skirt. Then she placed her hands on the front seats and lifted herself forward.

"Okay, Mark, now it's your turn," she said as she slid her slender frame across the top of the center console between the seats.

My eyebrows nearly shot off my forehead. "Wait...what?"

Bushra giggled as she settled in the passenger seat. "Unless you don't want one, of course."

My eyes darted back and forth between the road and her hands that were fiddling with my pants. "No. No, that's not what I said. It's just...you know...I mean, uh, your boyfriend is right there," I said, nodding over my shoulder.

She giggled again. "Oh, he doesn't care!" The sound of a zipper was heard.

"Oh no. I would never deny Bushra of something that makes her happy. And having a man's penis in her orifices makes her happy. Isn't that right, honey?"

I grinned. He's just happy to have somebody touching his penis.

"That's right sweety!" Bushra said as she reached into my pants. "Now, let's see what you've got in there." With a tug on the waistband of my underwear and a yank on my muscle, the beast sprang free. Bushra's head snapped back when the tip nearly smacked her on the chin. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "It's fucking huge!" She could barely wrap her long, thin fingers around its girth. "I mean, some of the girls at the office said it was huge, but damn!"

"Is it bigger than my father's?" James asked with true curiosity. His father's?!

"Ohmagawd, yes!" Bushra squealed while she stroked and stared at it.

This truly surprised James. "Oh wow! Then you'll never be able to swallow it entirely. You struggled so much with father's."

Bushra giggled. "That may be, but I'm damn sure going to enjoy trying!"

My grip tightened on the steering wheel. "Gah fuck!" I barked when the tip of my tool smacked against the entrance to her throat.

Quickly I had my hand on the back of Bushra's bobbing head while we rolled down the road. I could feel her drool run down my shaft while she slurped. She was trying with all her might to do something only two women had accomplished before, that being able to deep throat me. She was on her knees in the passenger seat and her body carried over the center console. Her tiny skirt had ridden up to expose most of her caramel covered bare ass. She squeaked when reached across her body, grabbed the hem of her skirt, and pulled it over her hips and onto her back. I leaned slightly so my hand could slide between her legs. She planted her right foot on the floorboard and invited me to proceed. She jumped when my finger touched her swollen lips.

"Bushra, you naughty girl. Your pussy's soaked!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" she moaned. She gave a loud yelp when my thick digit sliced through slit and buried itself knuckle deep.

I began to pump my finger hard. "Look at you, you naughty little slut. Any car could see me finger fucking your nasty little pussy and you don't give a shit." It's a good thing my windows had a dark tint, otherwise that would be totally true.

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

Then it happened. The car swerved and sped up when the back of my head snapped back into the head rest and my foot pressed the gas pedal. Bushra's face buried in my lap at the same time. She had swallowed me whole!

"Oh fuck!" I shouted, then quickly got the car back under control.

James perked up in the back seat. "What?! What?!" He saw my distorted face. "Oh wow! Did she do it? Did she do it? She did it, didn't she?! Your penis is in her esophagus, isn't it?!"

"Jesus Christ! She took the whole fucking thing!" I felt her giggle around my manhood.

"Oh wow! That's amazing!" James said, truly impressed.

She continued to swallow my meat while I filled her slit. I could feel her muscles start to contract around my finger. She gave a disapproving grunt when I vacated her sloppy hole. Almost in the same breath, she yipped when it pressed against her puckered rosebud and began to circle it.

Her head jumped out of my lap. "Oh God no! N-n-not my ass!"

I chuckled while I continued to circle the brown ring. "Oh yeah? Why's that?"

"I'll...I'll...I'll go crazy!"

I saw James nod in the mirror. "It's true. I think she likes having her anus penetrated more than her vagina," he said quite matter of factly.

"Oh really now? Is that true, Bushra? Do you like it in the ass more than in your pussy?"

"Y-y-yes, it...it's true. I love it in..." Her head snapped back and her back arched. My thick, slick finger slipped past her sphincter until it was knuckle deep. "Oh fuck! Oh you...you...fuck!"

I chuckled while I pumped her ass. "Ha! Hey, aren't you forgetting something? Weren't you in the middle of something, slut?"

"Oh...oh...mmmmm, uh huh...mmmmmffffgggggg," she gurgled as my pole slipped back into her windpipe. In a matter of seconds she had one hand between her legs slapping her twitching clit while the other was wrapped around the base of my trunk with the weight of her torso resting on her forearm.

A few minutes later her sphincter was spasming around my finger. Her muffled moans were growing louder and longer with every turn of my tires. She could feel me throb deep in her throat. We were both close.

We were also close to our final destination. I turned onto Great American Parkway. Around the bend of the wooded drive could be seen the gates to the parking lot.

"Hey, uh, guys, don't you think you should, uh, take a break?" James asked nervously.

Bushra briefly paused. She had no idea where we were. "The fuck we are!" I growled. She went back to work. "Quick, James-s-s-s... fuck! Quick, uh, throw that blanket up here. Throw if over her. Quick!"

James did as he was told and threw the blanket I kept in the back over her. He did the best that he could to cover her. I tucked it around her head and under the steering wheel while I slowly coasted up the wide drive.

"You...you...grrrrrr...you've got a, uh, season pass, right?" I asked. James nodded his head. "Okay. Don't...don't say a fucking word! Just...just...mmmmmm...fuck! Just show it to them while this bitch sucks my dick!"

The gate attendants eyebrows raised when my driver's side window passed her. She gave a disapproving look when the back window rolled down and James handed her his membership pass. Her eyes darted from the moaning blanket to the card and back again but said nothing. She handed the parking pass and park map to James and gave a us an insincere "Have a nice day."

I quickly found a parking spot, threw it into park, and shoved down on the back of Bushra's bobbing, blanketed head while I pumped her ass with a thick finger. Her head snapped with each thrust of my hips into her face.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" she moaned. Her ass was thumping around my finger.

"That's it! Cum like a good little slut while I fuck your throat! Cum for me!"

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm! Gggggggfffffffff!"

Her body twitched while a freight train roared through her sexy body. Her ass clenched around my finger. Her hand roughly rubbed her vibrating bean.

"Oh fuck! You're...you're...fuck! You're gonna make me cum! Fuck!" I announced while her body continued to twitch.

"Mmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

"Don't you spill a drop! Don't you...grrrrrr....don't you spill a...ggaaahhhhh fuck!"

Her throat was quickly filled with a gush of thick, warm spunk, reigniting an orgasm that was beginning to slow. She moaned while cursed, our bodies trembling in delight while her boyfriend sat mesmerized.

The throbbing in her throat and her cunt finally settled. I withdrew my anal plug. She released me from her mouth with a "pop". She threw the blanket off, looked at me, and smiled. Her face was sweaty. Her long, dark hair was matted to her cheeks. She glanced down at my still erect stick.

"Ooooo, looks like I missed some," she cooed. I gasped when her head dove back between my legs. Her tongue lapped at the crevice between my nut sack and shaft, she sucked a ball into her mouth and rolled it around. After she had sucked the salt off of it, her tongue ran up the thick vein on the underside of my still twitching muscle once, twice, and a third time. She came back up, smiled, and wiped a forearm across her chin. Her eyes twinkled. "Fucker."

*****

We all slipped into the bathrooms outside the entrance gates and straightened ourselves up before entering the park. It was just as I remembered it. A large, shimmering pool of blue water with a double decker carousel greeted us when we walked through the turnstiles. After having our photos taken with the carousel in the background, we looked at the map and decided to turn left and tackle the attractions as we went.

There was Superman's flying coaster, The Dark Knight indoor coaster, and the flying Condor. We knocked the bejesus out of each other, as well as a couple of unfortunate bystanders who got caught in the middle, on the Rue Le Dodge bumper cars. We stopped in at Big Lou's air conditioned stop and had a refreshing frozen cocktail.

*****

We left our tiny drinking establishment and walked in the small Mardi Gras section of the park. Appropriately enough after our cocktails, we jumped on the looping coaster The Hangover and on to the rafting adventure, Roaring Rapids.

Roaring Rapids is basically a large, sturdy innertube that seats eight in a circle. A family of four draped in plastic sat in the tube with us. We wound through the curves and tiny dips of the course. They say "be prepared to get soaked" but the wettest we got was from water splashing over the sides and splashing on our legs and soaking our shoes. Throughout the ride, Bushra's hands were high on our thighs. But, with the family sitting directly across from us, she dared not go any higher.

As we rounded the next to last bend and headed for the station, we all laughed at how we had escaped the implied soaking. But, what many people don't realize is, don't let your guard down. Hidden in the bushes of this final stretch are water cannons. Anyone with a mischievous streak and some change can drop a quarter into one and take aim. And take aim they did.

Without warning, we saw a thick blast of water coming in our direction. We didn't have time to lift our arms. We barely had time to close our eyes. The stream started just beyond my left arm and raced across our tube as it floated along, crashing against Bushra and James, then filling the empty seat beside him. It felt like someone had just thrown a thousand buckets of water at us.

After yelps of shock quickly followed by laughter, we surveyed the damage. All eyes quickly focused on Bushra. Her long, dark hair was matted around her face. Her light, breezy top had become translucent with the blast. It looked like it had been painted onto her body. The soft pastel flowers did nothing to hide her dark, circular areolas. The cold water turned her nipples into thick, raised buttons.

The sudden near-nudity, nor the attention it brought, fazed Bushra. She actually relished it.

The family across from us sat open mouthed while she brushed her hands across her newly-exposed chest then pulled the material away, only to have it slap back into place. The wife and daughter were horrified. The father and teenage son were mesmerized.

"Oh my! Look at me!" Bushra giggled.

The attendant that helped us out of our tube did a not-so-subtle double take when he saw Bushra. As you exit the ride, you walk along the line of people waiting to get in, but in the opposite direction. Bushra encouraged the stares she got, not making any effort to hide her charms.

We all ducked into nearby restrooms and toweled ourselves off. Bushra could only do so much. But the airiness of the material would allow it to dry quickly, unfortunately.

Next up were more DC rides, The Joker and Batman: The Ride. Batman is a floorless ride. Seated four across and your legs dangling free, the harness comes down over your shoulders. As we climbed the inevitable initial hill, I felt a stirring in my shorts. Bushra had managed to slip her hand under our harnesses and into my pants. We peaked around our harnesses at each other, both wearing the same crooked grin.

Bushra shouted over the clackity-clack of the seats climbing the hill, "Play your cards right and this won't be the only thing you ride today!"

Amazingly, her hand stayed in my pants for the majority of the ride. I have to admit, that was a really odd sensation. Her grip grew uncomfortably tight through the corkscrews but, other than that, it was exhilarating.

As we coasted into the station, her hand left my shorts. I watched her legs swing side to side as she squirmed in her seat. When we got to the gift shop I saw why she was squirming. The photo of us during the ride popped up on one of the multiple screens. You know, the one that you can purchase as a souvenir. There we were frozen in time. Her hand was clearly in my lap. What I didn't know was she had lifted her top up over her head, covering her face but letting her puppies out to run loose. It was quite the sight to see.

The attendants eyes bulged when he saw the prints we had purchased. Bushra tried to act embarrassed. She tugged at the hem of her shirt, the one that barely covered her firm chest. "My...my shirt just flew up! I guess I need to be more careful." My guess is the attendant printed off a set for himself after we left.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,176 Followers