The Amusement Park Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a whim, we slipped into the Antique Photo studio, where you can have your picture taken in old time apparel. Bushra made sure to flash James and I while she was changing. I'm quite sure the rifle in my hand wasn't the only thing stiff when the flash of the bulb went off.

We circled the park multiple times, riding every coaster along the way, some twice, stopping for a bite to eat at Grilled Burgers (original name) along the way.

Day was turning to dusk. The air was stick thick with humidity and the crowds were nearly as thick. As we made our way through the Yukon Territory section, we spotted Logger's Run, another flume ride.

"How did we miss that?" I asked.

"Well, it is tucked away sort of," James said analytically.

"What do you say?" I asked. "The line looks pretty long."

"Yes, but the ride vehicles to guests ration allows it to move a line fairly quickly," James said flatly.

"It's still hot as hell!" Bushra observed. She was right. Her sexy, dark sin glimmered with a light coating of sweat. "I say we do it!"

We jumped into the long line. James was right, the line moved fairly quickly. Bushra and I discreetly played grab ass the entire way. James quickly realized what was going on and joined in. Her super short skirt allowed easy access to her treats below her waist. By the time we got to the ride, she was worked up into a frenzy.

The ride vehicle looks a hollowed out log split into two sections, front and back. Two adults can sit in either section. As we were about to climb aboard, Bushra grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front.

"C'mon, Mark, you're sitting up front with me." She looked at James. "You don't mind, do you honey?" she asked while we climbed into the front of the vehicle without waiting for his answer.

"Of course, not, sweety, if that's what you want." He climbed into the back without a second thought.

Bushra landed between my legs on the bench seat and backed into me tight. She immediately began to grind her sweet little ass into my groin. We had barely exited the station when she reached back and grabbed my log.

"Pull out your cock! C'mon, quickly!"

"Uh, what?"

"C'mon! Pull it out! Quick!"

I pulled my shorts down and allowed the beast to breath. She lifted her ass off the seat and hiked her skirt up over her hips. Is she about to do what I think she's about to do? She grabbed me and held me steady, which was no easy feat as we lurched up the hill. When she lowered herself down, instead of feeling her swollen, silky lips, I felt her puckered back door twitching against my swollen tip. The weight of her body pressed down. Then, just before we crested the top of the hill, she landed in my lap.

My head snapped back. "Fuck!"

Bushra sat there for a moment as we began to glide along. "Ohmagawd," she moaned. "You're so fucking big! Holy shit!"

She began to bounce on my pole and slap at her slit as we glided through the gentle curves of the ride. Screams could be heard in the distance, but they weren't able to drown out her moans. I had my hands on her hips, thrusting my own into her tiny body. The thought of the force possibly throwing her overboard never occurred to us, although it should have.

"Oh...God...Yes! Oh...God...Yes! Fuck...my...ass...with...that...big...cock!" she implored in rhythm with her bounces.

"You're such a naughty fuckin' slut, Bushra! Fucking me on a family ride! You naughty fuckin' slut!"

"Oh...yeah! Oh...yeah! I'm...I'm...oh fuck! I'm a...naughty...fuckin' slut! Ohmafuckinggawd! You...feel...soooo...mmmmm...good!"

As we approached the 60-foot drop, Bushra leaned back into me and wrapped an arm around my neck.

"Ohmagawd! You're gonna make me cum! I'm gonna cum! Ohmagawd!"

I reached around,stuck my beefy hands under the elastic of her skimpy top, and grabbed her breasts with both hands. I leaned into her ear and hissed, "Cum for me, slut! Cum for me, you fuckin' slut!"

As the front of the log tipped over the edge of the final drop, she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Oh God, cumminnnngggggggaaaaaaahhhhhh!" all the way down the hill.

At the bottom of the hill, the concave front of the log vehicle smashed into the rushing water below. A huge wave lifted up and over the boat, covering it and its occupants. It was like throwing cold water on two animals fucking in your front yard. Bushra left off my rod and straightened her now soaked jeans skirt. I quickly tucked my snake back into its lair and brushed back my soaked hair from my face.

Once again, all eyes were on Bushra and her painted on top as we pulled into the rotating station. The attendant slowly helped her out of the ride, getting an eyeful as he did. We rushed past the gawking line and into the gift shop. Once again, our photo filled the screen. To anyone else, it would appear Bushra was screaming in heightened fear, when in actuality, her face was contorted in a massive orgasm. What was obvious, however, were my hands under her tiny top. There was no denying that. Once again, the attendant behind the counter did a triple take when he handed us our order. We left the gift shop with Bushra giggling, me not having a care in the world, and James trying to calculate out many more attractions we can do before the fireworks show at closing.

As we walked through the crowd, Bushra grabbed my arm and pulled me in and whispered, "Did you not cum?" I grinned and shook my head. "No kidding! James usually comes before we hit the second curve." She's done that before?! Multiple times?! Her lips curled into a devilish smile. "You deserve a reward. C'mon."

She dragged me, and James followed, to the boarding station for the Scenic Railway. It's an old time train that encircles the park, making several stops along the way. Hardly anyone ever rode it anymore. We climbed into a middle car. James and I sat on either side of Bushra. It turned out we had it all to ourselves.

Dusk was quickly turning to dark. With a woot woot of the train whistle, we pulled away from the station. The train and no sooner jerked to a start when Bushra had her hand buried in our pants jerking us.

"You are such a naughty bitch," I said with a smile.

"Oooooo, and you're still hard. You're such a naughty little boy," she cooed back.

"Oh God!" James said at her touch.

Bushra gasped when I yanked her top up and latched my lips onto her erect nipple. My mouth leapt from one tit to the other, nibbling on each one like a delicious snack. James, meanwhile, had his eyes closed and head tilted back, enjoying the manual attention his penis was receiving, completely oblivious to the attention I was giving his girlfriend's nipples. She snapped to attention and yelped when my hand slipped under her skirt and flicked her raised bean.

"Shit!" she squeaked.

"Look at you, you naughty little bitch. Your pussy is soaked," I whispered into her ear while I stroked her puffy lips.

"Well, what do you expect? I just got fucked in the ass by a huge fucking cock and now I've got one in each...fuck!" Her body snapped straight when two fingers stabbed her gash. "Oh, you motherfucker," she groaned with appreciation.

The train came to a grinding halt at the next station. Bushra removed her hands from our pants and shoved me out of her chest. "Okay, okay!" She grabbed my wrist and yanked it out from under her skirt before she straightened her top and skirt.

We were now at the back of the park. It's a much older section that hasn't been maintained well. The rides were usually not functioning. The landscaping was neglected. It was just a dark, dingy section of the park where not many ventured past dark. As soon as we exited the stations swing door, Bushra gave us a wicked smile. She grabbed us by the hand and sprinted along the darkened path deeper into the deserted portion of the park. Then, turning on a dime, she yanked us to the left, sprinted several more paces, then zipped into the men's bathroom without hesitation.

It was as neglected as the section of the park. Two banks of lights were out, giving It a haunted house feel. There was graffiti on the walls. The smell had begun to peel the gray paint off the floor.

When we got to the middle of the room, Bushra spun around and immediately dropped to her knees. James and I both grunted when she grabbed our crotches.

"Now, let me see those cocks again," she said with a wide smile while she fumbled with our zippers.

I grabbed at her still damp top and pulled up. She briefly withdrew her hands from our open pants and allowed the top to whiz over her head. I threw it off to the side while she reached inside our pants and pulled out her prize.

I was nearly twice as large as James. Her hand enveloped barely average rod. What the fuck does she see in this guy?! She immediately began to tug on each tool.

"Oh yeah, there they are," she purred.

James' head snapped back when she took him into her mouth while she continued to stroke me. "Oh geez!"

After a few bobs of her head into James' crotch, she spit him out and turned her attention to me. Her mouth was hot and wet.

I smiled down at her. "Damn, look at you go! You're just a nasty little slut, aren't you?" I hissed.

She tilted her head to look up at me but kept me in her mouth. Her eyes twinkled in the dim light. "Mmmmmhmmmmm!"

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into me. "Then I'm gonna treat you like a little slut. There! There you go!" I barked. She gurgled when her throat suddenly became filled with man meat. I fucked her face for several pumps, then pulled the back of her hair and off me. A thick strand of saliva followed her until it snapped off and fell across her chest. I threw her head back over to James, whom she hungrily swallowed again.

This went on for several minutes, until I grew bored. I once again pulled her off my pole. But this time I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her onto her feet.

"C'mon over here, I've got a better idea," I said. I jerked her to the side towards one of the dingy stalls. I turned around and sat on the cold plastic seat. My full mast was pointing straight at the ceiling. I patted my thighs and gave her a crooked grin. "Have a seat."

"With pleasure," she cooed as she stepped towards me, lifted the hem of her skirt, and started to straddle me.

I stopped her and shook my head. "Nuh uh." I grabbed her hips and spun her.

She looked over my shoulder. "Oh, you're a nasty boy," she whirred.

"And you're a nasty little slut." I paused. "Let's see if you can make me cum with that sweet little ass this time."

"Oh, I will," she said with a smile.

James watched as his girlfriend reached between her legs and grabbed my stick. I felt her still gaped rosebud twitch when it touched my thick tip. She bit her lip and lowered herself. I felt the pressure of her weight. There was a pause. Suddenly, the bulbous head slipped through her sphincter, quickly followed by its thick shaft.

"Fuck!" she yelped when she landed in my lap. "Jesus Christ you're big! Fuck!"

"That's because your ass is so fucking tight!" I groaned. "You need a fat cock shoved up your ass more often."

She turned and looked at me over her shoulder. The corners of her lips curled. "Damn right I do. Are you making an offer?"

I smiled back at her. "If I didn't live 11 hours away, I'd fuck your ass every fuckin' day."

"And I'd let you," she cooed.

She leaned forward and put her hands on my knees. She raised and lowered her tight little body twice. I stopped her.

"Hang on sec, hang on a sec," I said.

Her head spun around. "Wait...what?!"

"C'mere." I grabbed her tits and leaned our bodies back as far as I could. I scooted out to the edge of the seat and leaned back more. James stared at her splayed pussy. "C'mere, James. Fuck this nasty cunt while I split her ass."

"Oooooo, yeah! C'mon, James, fuck my little pussy, big boy." She spread her lips apart, allowing him to look deep into her gash.

"Uh uh uh, o-o-okay, sure." James duck walked with his shorts around his ankles over to us. He held his poker steady and leaned in. He touched her swollen lips, lost his balance, and fell in and on top of both of us.

"Ohmagawd!" Bushra barked.

"Gah fuck!" I grunted.

"Oops. Uh, sorry," James said meekly.

"It...it's okay, sweety," Bushra moaned after catching her breath.

There was a pause.

"C'mon, James, let's go! Fuck! Fuck this bitch!"

The gruffness of my voice startled him. "Oh! Oh oh, right!"

"Yeah, c'mon, sweety, fuck my tight little pussy!" James reared back and threw his hips forward. "OH yeah! Just like that, baby!"

Each thrust of his hips slid her tight hole up and down my shaft. I didn't have to do anything but enjoy the ride. James did most of the work. And, to his credit, he was doing a helluva job.

Moans, groans, and the sound of slapping skin echoed off the cement block walls. The smell of sex and sweat was making a valiant effort to overtake the stale stench of the room. No one heard the shuffling footsteps or noticed the darkened shadow that entered the room.

"Hey! Hey! W-w-what's goin' on over there?!" came the nasally voice. James jumped back in shock, abruptly removing himself from Bushra's spread slit. James' stiff pole glistened in the dim light and pointed straight at the stranger. A redheaded, freckle faced young man appeared in our view. He stared at Bushra's soaked cunt that was winking at him. Bushra made no attempt to hide her shaved snatch from his prying eyes. His eyes darted back and forth from it to James' exposed pole. "Wha...wha...I...I...I don't think you're supposed to be doing this here!" the shocked young man announced.

He looked like an old time milk delivery man. He was dressed in a white shirt with big buttons. The lapels were wide and red. His pants were white with red piping. The uniform was baggy. I'm sure they couldn't find one to fit his 110-pound frame. He was holding a trash scoop and a broom. He was obviously a custodian or groundskeeper of some sort for the park.

James covered himself. "We...we...oh geez! Are you gonna tell on us?!"

I wrapped my arms around Bushra's tiny waist and sat up straight. I looked over Bushra's shoulder. "Nobody's telling on anybody. Let's not get carried away here," I said in a calm voice.

"But...but...you can't be doing, you know, this here!" said the panicked young man.

I nodded my head. "I know, I know." I stared at the slight young mans uniform. I could make out the name on his large, oval name tag. "Listen, Timmy...that's your name, right? Timmy?" He stared back at me blankly. "Right, okay. Listen, Timmy, how would you like for this nasty little slut to give you a blow job? Huh? How about it?" I felt Bushra's already tight ass clench. Her body stiffened.

Timmy's jaw dropped. "Uh, what?!" He gulped. "Seriously?!"

Bushra's lust for cock quickly took over. "Yeah, Timmy, how would you like for me to give you a blow job, huh? You want me to suck your cock? Huh?" she purred sexily. I almost shot my load up her ass. She stretched out her arm and waved her fingers. "Come on over here. Let me see what you've got."

"Oh geez! I dunno...I really shouldn't. I mean..." While Timmy's big head protested, his little head dragged him closer and closer to Bushra's outstretched arm. "Oh! Oh geez!" he gasped when he was finally within reach. She reached inside his waistband and snapped him forward.

Timmy looked down in a mixture of horror and anticipation as Bushra expertly undid his red belt and unzipped his fly. "Oooo yeah, let's see what you've got," she said when she reached into his tighty whiteys. She pulled out a totally pedestrian, rock hard cock. "Ooooo, look at you with your big, hard cock," she whirred breathlessly. She leaned forward and pulled him closer.

Timmy's body stiffened like a board. "OH! Oh holy moly! Ohmagosh!" he moaned when her nose buried in his stomach.

Bushra's head bobbed several more times before she pulled back. She turned her head to James, who was standing off to the side simply observing and stroking himself. She motioned to him. "C'mere, sweaty. Let's get you in here."

Without hesitation, James squeezed into the small stall. Bushra quickly replaced his hand with hers and swallowed his man meat. "Oh! Oh geez!" James gasped.

The four of us were jammed into the tiny stall like sardines and no one was complaining. Bushra's head bobbed and bounced from one rod to the other, making sure to massage the one that wasn't in her mouth. Meanwhile, the thrusts of my hips threw her into the air, just high enough to where my swollen tip almost slid out and past her spasming sphincter. With one hand on her hip, my other hand reached around her hip and slapped at her excited kernel. James and Timmy pawed and groped at her fabulous, fleshy mounds. They tweaked and twisted her dark, erect nipples. Moans, groans, and the sound of skin slapping skin echoed off the block cement walls. The smell of sex and sweat almost drowned out the dank stench of the dimly lit room.

A few minutes in, in between switching cocks in her mouth, Bushra groaned, "Ohmagawd, you're gonna make me cum! All these cocks are gonna make me cum!' Then she gobbled up James' meat stick.

"I...I...I think I'm gonna...I think I'm gonna...oh geez!" Timmy moaned.

"M-m-m-me, too!" James announced.

I sneered at the two over her shoulder. "Cum on her tits! Cum on this bitch's tits!" I growled.

Bushra sat up straight and began to give the two tools in front of her long, hard strokes. "Oooooo, yeah! You wanna cum on my tits? You wanna cum my tits, huh? Oooo yeah, cum on my tits while I cum! Oh yeah, baby!"

I quickly stopped slapping her slit. She yiped when I knifed through her gash with a thick finger. I grabbed her groin like I was gripping a bowling ball. My finger buried knuckle deep. My thumb pressed her button. Her back straightened. Her head flew back.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck me! Oh fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Ohmyfuckinggawd, cumminggggaaaahhhhh!"

Timmy's body tensed. "Oh geez! Me, too! Me, too! Oh geeezzzzzzaaaaahhhhh!"

James' face contorted. "Bushra! Bushra! Ohmagosh, Bushra! I'm...I'm...I'm gonna do it! Here it comes! Here it comes! Ohmagosh, here it ggggggaaaaaaahhhhh!"

Two thick ropes of white crashed into her chest. They did nothing to dowse the fire that was racing through her body. They only poured fuel on the fire. She continued to stroke their pulsing poles.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she screamed as two more threads covered her torso. "Ohmagawd! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!"

The whole picture had me ready to launch. The two dweebs were dribbling droplets down her wrists and onto her thighs and skirt when I finally lifted her. I pulled her onto my stomach. My massive muscle was shoved between her spread legs.

"C'mon, bitch, finish me off! Oh fuck! Make...make...fuck! Make me cum! C'mon, goddammit!"

She released the two wilting flowers and grabbed my throbbing beast with both hands and began to tug.

"Oooooo yeah, baby! C'mon, baby! C'mon, show me what you've got! Show me what this fat fucking cock can do!"

"Oh, I'll show you! Don't you fucking stop! Here it cums! Oh fuck! Here it cums! Here's cums! Gggggggaaaaaahhhh!"

A stream of white shot out with the force of a bazooka. It shot past her skirt and taut stomach, past her globes, streaked across her cheek, and finally came to a rest in her dark hair.

Her head snapped back. "Oh shit!"

As she stroked, more spurts splashed onto her stomach, skirt, and across her toned thighs until it only oozed out across her fingers and hands.

I finally slumped back against the cool porcelain tank. "Fuck me," I sighed.

Bushra raised her hand to her mouth. "Mmmmmhmmmmm," she murmured while she licked the sticky substance off her caramel skin.

"Look! Look! I...I...I did it!" Timmy exclaimed in excited surprise.