The Amusement Park Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Bushra! That was...was...that was something else!" James observed.

Bushra's eyes twinkled when she looked back at her boyfriend. "Mmmmm, did you like that?" she asked just before taking another lick across her hand.

"Uh...uh...yeah! That...that was really something!"

She looked back over her shoulder at me with a crooked smile. "How about you, stud? Did you like that?"

"Fuck yeah, I did," I sighed. "Damn, you've got a tight little ass!"

She looked back at me. "Not anymore I don't. That fat fucking cock of yours probably wrecked me." She looked down at her cum-covered body and threw out her arms. "Jesus Christ! You guys made a fucking mess of me!"

"Hey! What the hell's goin' on in here?! Timmy?! Goddammit, boy, didn't I tell you to empty out the trash cans?! Jesus Christ!" We all jumped at the gruffness of the voice.

Timmy's head snapped around. "Charlie! Oh geez! Oh God! Yeah yeah! I'll...I'll...I'll get right on that! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He scampered away.

The old man was dressed similar to Timmy. He stomped a few more steps in. James was in plain sight, frozen still. Even in the dim light I could see James was white as a ghost. I thought he was going to have a stroke.

"And what the hell is goin' on h..." The old man stepped in far enough to see Bushra's cum-covered, nearly naked body, legs spread wide, with my twitching post still between her sexy sticks. The man's jaw dropped. His white eyebrows nearly flew off the top of his head. "What...what...what the hell?! What the hell is goin' on here?! What the...Jesus Christ!"

"Calm down, old man, just calm down," I said gesturing at him like I was pumping my brakes with my hand.

He pointed a crooked finger at us. "Calm down?! You're...you're...you're all goin' ta jail! That's what's gonna happen here! You young punks are goin' ta jail, by God!"

"Hang on a second there, old man. Nobody's goin' to jail," I said calmly. "How about a blow job? This little slut'll give you a blow job. How about that?"

Charlie's eyebrows raised again. "A what?!"

Bushra was already off my lap and on her knees. "Yeah, Charlie. You want a blow job? You want me to suck your cock? Huh?" She reached out of the stall, grabbed the old man's waistband, and pulled him forward.

"A...a...a blow job?! What...what the...hey!"

Bushra already had his zipper down and her hand his pants. He was already stiffening. "Ooooo yeah, Charlie wants a blow job," she said playfully.

"Hey now, little lady! Stop that! Stop tha...oh!"

Out flopped his wrinkled, semi-hard pud. She grabbed it and stroked it as if it was the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

"Oooooo yeah," Bushra cooed while she tried to bring it back to life. "Look at you!"

"What...what...hey now...oh God!" he barked when she took him into her mouth. He fell forward and caught himself on the two poles at the entrance of the stall. I was trapped.

She sucked and sucked but he remained semi-rigid. His eyes were closed. He was in a dreamland.

"Oh God," he said quietly. "I...I...ohmagawd...I haven't had a...a...a blow job in 20 years," he moaned.

Bushra could tell. It wasn't long before she could feel his quickened heartbeat through the flesh in her mouth. He gripped the poles tightly. I saw his eyes squeeze closed and his jaw clench.

"Mmmmpppffff! Mmmmmpppffff! Oh God! Oh God! Ohmagawd! Ggggggrrrrrmmmmppppfffff!"

She cupped his balls while her mouth filled with salty spurts. She continued to suck and massage until the throbbing stopped. She slowly pulled back and looked up at the old man until he looked down at her through squinted eyes. She opened her mouth, showing off a mouth full of white webbing. She closed her lips tight, gulped, and opened her mouth again, revealing only a sexy red tongue.

The old man's full weight fell onto his arms and pressed against the entrance to the stall. "Jesus Christ," he quietly groaned. Bushra licked her lips and giggled.

The old man took a deep breath and stood up straight. "Alright, you kids better get outta here before somebody else shows up," he said while he tucked and zipped. "And don't cause no more trouble, ya hear?" We all smiled back at him and nodded. He looked around at us. "Jesus Christ," he moaned. He turned and shuffled towards the entrance. He paused and looked both ways, then slipped back into the park.

Bushra looked around the room and picked up her top, then walked over the sinks that were sorely in need of cleaning. She ran her hands under the water while I got dressed. She reached up to the towel dispenser. "Fuck!" She stepped to the only other dispenser. "Fuck!" Both were empty. "Goddamn, guys! I'm a mess! How am I gonna clean this off?!" She had a streak of spunk up her right cheek. Her curly black was hair matted to her head with a combination of sweat and jizz. Her jean skirt had dark, wet streaks and splotches across the front. Her torso and thighs were covered and glossy.

James' jaw dropped. His eyes widened. I smiled back at her. "I dare you to walk out of the park like that. I fuckin' dare you."

She swung her arms out, looked down at her cum-covered body, then back at me. "Walk out...walk out like this?! Are you fuckin' nuts?!"

I stared back at her. "I dare you."

She looked down at herself again, then back at me. A smile crossed her face. Her head tilted. "You know what? Fine. Fuck it!" She straightened the hem of her dress and pulled her top over her head. Almost immediately, the top slung to her skin like it was painted on. She was a beautiful mess.

The park was closing. The closer we got to the gate, the more people there were and the brighter the lights became. Several people did double takes. A couple of unfortunate souls snapped their arm back and ran a hand over their forearm when she accidentally bumped her sticky body into them.

"Thanks for coming! Have a safe drive home!" said the cheery worker as we exited who waved, then tilted her head with a puzzled look on her face when she got a glimpse of Bushra. Bushra simply smiled back at her like a Cheshire cat. I'm sure the employee was wondering where and when the park operators had installed a slime machine.

We laughed as giggled as we jogged through the parking lot to the car hand in hand in hand. When we got to the car, the interior light flipped on when I unlocked it. James grabbed the handle to the back door.

"Hang on a second!" I yelled. James and Bushra looked at me in confusion. "You're not gettin' in my car and getting that shit all over! James, grab that blanket so she can wipe herself off."

Much to my surprise, Bushra ripped off her stained clothes and tossed them into the car. She giggled while the cloth ran across her body.

*****

During the drive home, Bushra once again treated James and I to one of her fabulous blow jobs. I fingered her ass while James leaned forward and stuffed her slick, gaped cunt with his fist until she came shortly before we pulled off the highway.

We pulled into her driveway right around midnight. We all fell out of the Jeep, with Bushra wrapped in the blanket. It had become stiff and rough with dried cum. I watched as she walked James to his car and gave him a long, passionate kiss. He fell into his cute little Prius and quietly drove off.

Bushra walked towards me deliberately. Even in the dim street light I could see the evil, playful look on her face.

"Well, I should probably get going," I said as she fell into my arms and hugged me.

She looked up into my eyes. "Don't you want to spend the night?" she asked in a playful tone. "Where were you going to stay?"

Fuck yeah I do! I want fuck that ass all night! I thought. "Spend the night? Seriously? I'm gonna go over to Vinnie's house."

She knew that. "In Aurora?! You don't want to drive all the way over to Aurora at this time of night, do you?" She paused and tilted her head. "Wouldn't you rather spend the night with me?" she asked devilishly.

She was right. Hell no I didn't want to drive all the way over to fucking Aurora. Hell yeah I'd rather spend the night with her. "Well, sure. What about your parents?"

"They'll be fine with it! Come on, let's go! Let's get you into bed." She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the door.

This should be interesting! I thought to myself.

To be continued...