The Anal Alternative

Story Info
Hanna's sentenced to an anal pounding by a sympathetic judge.
4.6k words
4.35
32.7k
45
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note.

This is a short story about an 18 years old girl who agrees to be fucked up the arse at a British Disciplinary Centre as an alternative to receiving a fine. As of date of publication this is not yet an official punishment in the UK but I'm sure someone's working on it.

**********************************

Hanna was an intelligent fun loving 18-year-old girl. She was predicted to do well at college and was looking forward to university. However, like all teens, she made mistakes, especially when she had a bit too much to drink. Usually, this was nothing more than sleeping with the 'wrong guy', ordering pineapple on pizza or knocking over a flower pot.

However, on one booze-fuelled night, Hanna caused a considerable amount of damage when she untied a fishing boat in the local harbour. As a vegan, at the time she saw herself as a hero saving the lives of countless innocent fish. Unsurprisingly the boat owner, the police, and the court saw it differently.

Hanna came from a good family, a fine would be a nuisance, but in itself not a big deal. A short prison sentence was a frightening possibility but unlikely as it was her first offence. Hanna's big concern was a criminal record would affect her chances of getting into a good university and she'd have to go to one of them rubbish new ones that lets anyone in.

She had pleaded guilty and hoped the judge would take her normal good behaviour and university prospects into consideration. Hanna was in luck, the judge recognised it to be a foolish on the spur-of-the-moment action of an otherwise good girl who was too pretty to go to prison. The insurance would cover the cost of the damage, but not being able to put to sea would impact the fisherman.

The judge had the perfect punishment, one that would satisfy the boat owner's call for vengeance and would allow Hanna to avoid a criminal record. It was a newly introduced sentence, one that had only been on the books a few months. It was called 'anal punishment'.

Hanna was shocked at the decision and was about to make things worse by opening her mouth when her solicitor stopped her. Anal punishment was something you gave to poor people instead of fines, it wasn't something a girl from a good family would expect.

Hanna was ordered to report to the local Disciplinary Centre in a fortnight to receive her punishment. She had seen a few news stories on the new punishment, but they were sketchy on details and there were so many conflicting reports on social media she didn't really know what to believe.

Hanna visited her solicitor's office a few days later to discuss her upcoming sentence. Part of her was still praying for a loophole, but the stern face of her solicitor drained her of hope. She was still furious, this was the UK not some far-flung country 300 years behind everyone else. Who comes up with this crazy shit? Her solicitor tried to explain.

"When the UK held its Brexit referendum, one point that was pushed was we would be free to do what we want. However, some highly influential people decided what they wanted was to introduce anal punishment."

"But that wasn't in any of the leaflets," replied Hanna.

"True, everyone interpreted it differently, however, at the end of the day it boiled down to which group made the biggest donations. It just so happened a local pressure group made a sizeable contribution."

"So it came down to money?"

"As you know the country's in a financial crisis. Prisons are expensive to run, and the cost of living crisis means people can't afford fines, so when a big donation was made the government was happy to allow this new punishment in certain regions."

Her solicitor was keener to concentrate on Hanna's upcoming punishment rather than have a political discussion, "OK, I've asked you to come in so we can run through the sentencing guidelines and what your facing. There's room for negotiation, but not elimination, do you understand that?"

"I'm not sure. To be honest."

"Well, that's why we're here today. I think it's important we clarify the actual punishment. First, you will be strapped down on a padded bench in a bent-over position. You will then be lightly lubricated. And then you will sodomized to completion."

"So it's legalised rape?"

"Not quite, the legal difference is you're agreeing to it in exchange for not getting a prison sentence and criminal record."

Hanna wasn't convinced but she felt it was her only option. She reluctantly nodded agreement and her solicitor continued.

"The sentencing guidelines cover five areas, penis size, lubrication, thrust rate, duration and witnesses," she said directing Hanna's attention to a chart she had spread out on the table.

The chart was printed on a sheet of A3 card. It consisted of five boxes each broken down into more boxes, each filled with a mix of legal jargon and laymen's terms. It was designed to explain the guidelines but looked a confusing mess.

The solicitor drew Hanna's attention to the main parts of each box in turn.

__________________________________________

PENIS SIZE

Penis size shall reflect the seriousness of the crime, but must also take into consideration the physical abilities of the convicted.

__________________________________________

"Essentially what this means is the plaintiff will be allowed to put forward anyone within a given size range, including himself, or ask for a court-appointed disciplinary officer to carry out the sentence. For example, the judge could say he must be between 4 to 5 inches. Obviously the more serious the crime the greater the size. However, the law does recognize women come in different sizes and so it's a bit of a sliding scale."

Hanna looked at the chart, "What can I expect?"

"Being 18 will count in your favour and judging by your physical stature and taking into consideration the effect of your crime you definitely won't get anything over 7 inches. But we will try to negotiate to lower that figure."

"7 inches," gulped Hanna, her hopes of microdick shattered.

"I must stress that would be the maximum. It's very rare for a judge to sentence a first offender to the maximum allowed. But I wouldn't expect anything less than 5 inches," replied the solicitor, trying to put her mind at ease before moving to the next box.

__________________________________________

LUBRICATION LEVELS

There are two lubrication levels;

LOW: Bare minimum for full penetration.

HIGH. Both sphincter and penis are to be well coated.

__________________________________________

"I have to be honest unless there's a medical condition or the emphasis is more towards causing shame, it's rare to get high lubrication levels. That said if they fail to penetrate within 3 attempts the sentence will be dropped."

Hannah felt her first glimmer of hope, "Does that happen often?"

"About 1 in 5. There is a tendency for the plaintiff to push for a larger penis size and this can backfire on them. It's one of the negotiation tools we have to lower the size."

"What about trying to up it so he can't penetrate?

"Very risky if he succeeds. I wouldn't advise it."

__________________________________________

THRUST RATE

Thrusts must be full stroke from the neck of the glans to the base of the penis. Thrusts must be kept within the allocated thrusting rate range.

LOW: Under 30 per minute

MEDIUM: 30 to 50

HIGH: Over 50

________________________________________

"Again low is only for those elderly or with a medical condition. As a rough guide normal sex would be around 30 to 50 per minute. The way the decision is made is if he can penetrate to full depth, and you're considered in good health, then they'll be told to thrust at high speed."

"So I won't know until then?"

"No, there's a quick medical examination where you'll be gently probed with a colonoscope to determine your natural depth. It's no thicker than a pencil so it won't hurt. It also let's them check for any medical reason why the sentence can't be carried out. Once it's done you"ll be informed of the thrusting speed. You'll also be lubricated at this stage but as I said earlier, don't expect much."

_________________________________________

DURATION

Thrusting shall continue until ejaculation. No attempt to delay ejaculation will be permitted. A maximum time will be set in accordance with the level of crime.

________________________________________

"If he ejaculates in one thrust it's over. What he can't do is try and hold back. Obviously, some men can last hours so there's normally a maximum time limit of 15 minutes but we will try and get that lowered. I would stress roughly half of the men won't reach anywhere near the time limit."

"Will he be wearing a condom? Asked Hanna.

"You'll both be tested for STDs beforehand. If either of you is positive then punishment will be suspended until treatment is complete. If negative then he will have a choice. Unfortunately, it's impossible to predict."

_________________________________________

WITNESS LEVEL

LOW: Essential staff and one person of the convict's choosing only.

MEDIUM: As above with one additional person of the victim's choosing. Plaintiffs may nominate themselves.

HIGH: Maximum of five from both sides.

__________________________________________

"By law, there will be two staff members to ensure that rules are followed. however, given the sexual nature of the punishment, the option was introduced to allow women to bring someone for support. That's entirely up to you, but we would recommend it."

"I'm not sure I'd want to be watched."

"That's understandable, but remember he can bring someone with him to watch so it can help to balance things out."

Hanna interrupted, "Will I be naked or dressed?"

"You will have to wear the disposable gown provided. It has a flap over the buttocks that is removed once you're safely secured."

"I suppose that's one good thing. I assume no photography will be allowed?" asked Hanna.

"Definitely no selfies. All recording devices are strictly banned."

Hanna was glad of that, she didn't fancy pictures being shared online."

"If you agree it will be carried out on June the 21st at 2 pm. There is the option of going back to court and asking for a fine or prison sentence, but that will result in a criminal record. I would highly recommend that you accept anal punishment as your best option."

"I really need to get into uni and a criminal record would go against me. I won't pretend I'm keen but if it's my only option."

Hanna signed to say she understood and would accept anal punishment as an alternative to a fine or prison sentence. Now she had 2 weeks to dwell on her decision.

Hanna turned to her friend Mary for advice and support. Mary was 30 and had been a long-standing friend of the family. She was a useful confidante when it came to times you needed older wiser guidance but couldn't face your parents. Whether it was advice on losing her virginity, contraception or that embarrassing itch that turned out to be an allergy, Mary was always there to help.

"Shit, shit, shit," proclaimed Mary on hearing Hanna's plight, "I just expect they'd fine you."

"My solicitor says I can appeal to take a fine instead but I'd need my parent's help to pay it and clearly I can't tell them, plus it fucks up any chance of uni."

"I just can't believe this. They'll be burning witches again at this rate. This country getting more fucked up by the day."

"You see the situation I'm in? What do I do?"

"To be honest, I can't see a way out. If you don't mind me asking, have you had anal sex before?"

"No, just normal sex, I've heard anal hurts so it's not something I've wanted to explore."

"Done right with a caring lover it's quite nice, but this well I've got to be straight is going to be painful."

"When you say painful what are we talking about?"

"I've had a few guys ram it up without asking and it fucking hurts. Penetration's the worst part. I've always made them pull straight out but a couple have given a few thrusts first and it was awful. Are you sure you don't want to tell your parents?"

"No, it was bad enough after the whisky incident."

The 'whisky incident' was an event Hanna would rather forget, yet now it looked like a rehearsal for what was to come. It involved Hanna and a couple of her friends drinking a bottle of whisky from her friend's father's cabinet without permission. Unfortunately, this was a rare single malt and very expensive.

The parents after much discussion decided to allow him to punish the teen girls with three lashes of the belt each. The whisky owner wanted a dozen but the other parents thought it unreasonable given the girls were only 18.

Hanna remembered her mother's disappointment, and the lecture in the car, as she drove her to his house when it was her turn. She had to lie face down on his sofa with her mother sitting on her legs as her father held her by the wrists. Unsurprisingly, parents weren't willing to let him spank their daughter's bare bottom so panties were thankfully kept on.

She remembered the silence as her mother flipped over her skirt to expose her white panties. How she watched nervously as he wrapped a thick brown leather strap around his hand until just the right amount dangled. Then the dry tone of her father's voice, "ONE."

A swish of air, a clap as it contacted full force, and then the sharp cutting sting that made her shriek. Pins and needles danced along the length as he took his second aim. "Two," again he swung it full force, landing it with a crack that wrapped around her buttocks coating them in pain.

The third stroke was the worse, it crossed at an angle over the first two accentuating the agonising sting that made her cry out. The drive home was Hell, her parent's deathly silence, her buttocks on fire, every bump on the road a torture. The prickly red lines lasted days making every movement a reminder.

Hanna couldn't bare telling her parents now what lay ahead. They allowed that spanking to put her on the right track, this would break them.

She turned to Mary, "Will you come with me? I can't tell my parents."

Mary agreed, she knew Hanna faced an ordeal far worse than her spanking. She didn't want to go into too much detail for fear of heightening Hanna's anxiety further. Oh why did she not try anal sooner with one of her boyfriends, this was going to put her off for life. For a moment she toyed with the idea of fixing her up with a gentle lover but dismissed it in fear it would scare her more.

The dreaded day arrived, Hanna hadn't slept well but she doubted her tiredness would numb the experience. The Disciplinary Centre was an unassuming office-style building discreetly located down a long driveway. Mary pulled into the small carpark, she wasn't the one being punished but neither was she looking forward to it.

"You're going to be OK, it'll be over quickly and I promise I won't tell anyone or speak of this again," said Mary.

Hanna knew Mary would keep quiet but she wasn't convinced she'd be OK. Slowly they both made their way to the reception area. A quick ID check and they were immediately led into separate rooms. Mary found herself alone with a female officer in a tiny room.

"Good afternoon, I've brought you in here first so we can go through a few basic rules. These are to protect both staff and Hanna."

"No problem, we just want this over with."

"First of all, do you have a phone or camera with you?"

"I was told to leave it in the car."

"Good. When you go through do not engage in conversation with any other witness or be abusive to staff. We understand you might be upset but we cannot permit outbursts. Please stay in your seat no matter what until told otherwise."

Mary confirmed she understood and was led into the punishment room. Two uniformed officers, one male and one female, stood on either side of what looked like a white gymnastic vaulting table furnished with straps. Seated at the opposite end of the room sat a stern-looking man in his early 50s, Mary concluded he must be the boat owner.

Meanwhile, Hanna had been changing into a disposable white medical gown. She was told her clothes would be transferred to the recovery room. After signing the final consent form she was led out to the punishment bench. She knew it would be there but the sight made her blood run cold.

Hanna glanced at her friend but refused to look at the boat owner. As she nervously bent over the bench and felt the straps tighten she wondered if he wasn't punishing her who was? The bench itself was well padded and the straps were made of a soft cloth and velcro. Her arms were outstretched into a Y shape and fastened by the wrists tight to the bench. There were two plastic handles for her to grip onto poking through the bench, she took both firmly in her hands.

Her legs were parted but not uncomfortably wide and fastened to padded bars by wrapping straps around her calves. Finally, a wide strap was flung over her back pulling her tight to the bench. The ergonomically designed bench was surprisingly comfortable but offered no emotional comfort.

She felt a large patch of cloth being torn from her gown around her buttocks. A hand, she hoped a female one, gently parted her cheeks and dabbed a cold blob of gel on her hole. She knew this was for the colonoscopic camera. It wasn't painful but neither was it particularly comfortable as the probe slowly worked its way inside.

She prayed she'd hear the words "unable to proceed, all charges dropped," but they didn't come. The Disciplinary Officer withdrew the probe and consulted a table on her clipboard. Hanna and Mary both held their breath as she showed the table to her colleague. The male officer made his way in front of Hanna to announce her sentence.

He spoke from a script in a clear loud voice, "Hanna Corfield, in accordance with the law you have been sentenced to a maximum of ten minutes anal punishment. You are to be penetrated by a penis of 16 cm. We have examined your rectal passage and find it safe for you to take a full-speed thrusting."

"16 cm? What's that in inches? Got to be over six. Solicitor said I'd only get five," she thought.

Neither size nor thrust rate was what she hoped to hear, but at least it wasn't the full 15 minutes. Now her hopes lay with failure to penetrate or a one-pump chump. She felt a little more lube being smeared on her sphincter, her solicitor was right, it wasn't much.

Hanna knew she wouldn't be told her punisher's identity but a smile and a nod from the boat owner to him told Mary that they knew each other. She thought she could see a family resemblance but couldn't be certain.

Once more the officer spoke., "May I remind witnesses to remain seated and silent at all times. I would ask the gentleman chosen to deliver full-length trusts at the maximum pace as discussed earlier. You have a time limit of ten minutes that will start once fully penetrated."

The punisher was a stout man, early 40s dressed in pyjamas. He stepped behind Hanna and pulled his cock through a slit in his pyjamas. Mary could see he was no pencil dick. Thick and rock solid she could see why he was picked. Well-lubed and a considerate lover she'd be in for a good time, but this was going to hurt.

"Commence with penetration," called out the officer.

He immediately took hold of his cock and put it by Hanna's trembling hole. She could tell immediately that he wasn't wearing a condom. This was it, Hanna gritted her teeth, held her breath and squeezed the handles until her knuckles turned white. "Only ten minutes, come on Hanna you can get through this," she told herself.

The bench had been set at the perfect height for him, all that remained was to push inside. Hanna felt his thick head pressing hard against her, an aching crushing pressure built up as he strained to break through. The head squashed her hole like it was being trampled as he twisted and pushed in frustration. He quit and stepped back.

12