The Anal Alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could this be the end of it? She prayed all her fears would be for nothing. Even Mary was having doubts the punishment would take place. Once more Hanna felt the cold lube touch her as the officer dabbed the regulation amount into her sphincter.

His failure gave her hope, yet was also increasing her anxiety. She knew if he did penetrate a cock that thick was definitely going to hurt. His hand parted her cheeks and he lined up once more. Hanna braced herself for the worse as the pressure built compressing her hole once more.

Something had to give, the aching pressure switched to a shooting pain in an instant. Her held breath was released in a yell as his head broke through her tight ring like a bolt of lightning. The initial pain was intense, like being kicked with steel-toe cap stilettos dipped in lava. God, Mary was right, it fucking hurt

Mary gripped her own chair as if she herself had just been entered. Hanna's screams filled the room leaving no one in any doubt of the shock to her system.

Hanna trembled like a frightened whimpering puppy, tightening her grip as if those two handles were the only source of comfort. His cock slowly infiltrated her dignity deeper and deeper until it bottomed out. What little hope she had, had now evaporated. Her ring was still hurting and every little twitch stung. His cock bloated her inside like the worst constipation ever and she knew it was about to get worse.

The Disciplinary Officer bent over and confirmed successful full penetration. Hanna knew a full 6 inches of a stranger's cock lay inside her, the thought disgusted her. She wouldn't let any of her boyfriends up there and now a man she'll never know the name of was going to fuck her. It pulsed in anticipation of the punishment it was about to deliver. Hanna took short shallow nervous breaths as she waited for the whistle.

Once again the Disciplinary Officer spoke, "On the sound of the whistle begin thrusting. I remind you only to hold the hips and to thrust fully and at speed."

He took tight hold of Hanna's hips, and at the blow of a whistle, and click of a timer it began. A quick withdrawal until only the head remained created a vacuum before it came crashing back like the swing of a hammer.

It banged deep inside like a boxer's fist as it bottomed out. The slow intrusion following penetration was uncomfortable, but the first hard forceful thrust hurt almost as bad as the penetration itself. She was barely in the middle of a scream when the next came tearing up. Hanna's rectum burned as the friction of rapid thrusting built up. Each dick stroke grated in both directions as it thundered through her like a train destined to crash in a blocked tunnel.

Hanna had lain awake many a night wondering how she would take it. Would she quietly endure or yelp each thrust? The truth was it was neither. Each thrust lasted barely a second before the next painful plunge. Hanna's head rocked from side to side as he pounded her deaf to her cries.

Mary could only watch helplessly from her chair and hope her presence was some small comfort. In truth all thoughts had left Hanna, now all she could think of was the awful pounding stabbing pain. Five minutes were approaching and he showed no signs of fatigue. His muscular thighs drove his fat veiny cock up and down like a piston pushed to its limits.

Hanna was going through Hell, it was far worse than she anticipated. If she knew it was this bad she'd rather do her degree in prison. But all she could do now was take her punishment. By now she could barely grip the handles. Her arms were trembling like an alcoholic stretching for a bottle. Her screams had faded to a panting groan, she hadn't the energy to yell anymore.

Hanna knew every thrust was a second towards the end but she was in no mind for counting down. Her mind was juggling the pounding thumping pain with the emotional trauma of knowing it was being caused by a cock. It wasn't an inanimate object like a leather belt, it was a live pulsing throbbing cock.

His cock had the texture of an overgrown gherkin. It bulged with a network of rippling veins upon a thick muscular shaft. It didn't so much as slide up Hanna as bump and hop its way up like a stick dragged along a picket fence.

Her rectum wobbled as he shunted back and forth, but it was the constant repetitive rapid tapping of his head that was the worst. Like the ticking of a clock, it struck over and over. Each ram of his cock shot a deep jabbing poking pain that travelled far beyond the strike zone.

At least with her spanking, she knew it was only three strokes, this seemed neverending. 1 min, 2 min 9min, she had no idea how long was left just the incessant beating of his cock thumping inside. Mary had told her to forget there was a man behind her, think of it as sliding down stairs on your bottom, anything but a man.

But that was impossible, Hanna was being fucked and she knew it. She hated knowing he was getting pleasure from it. The thought of him ejaculating inside of her was sickening, yet she silently pleaded for his load to shorten her suffering.

His nails dug into her hips, and with the final thrust and a gaspy groan, he deposited a sticky souvenir of the day deep inside. It was almost over, the thrusting complete only the sensation of pulsating cock squeezing out the last few drops remained. He slowly withdrew leaving Hanna wrecked and humiliated panting and shaking on the bench.

He left and one of the officers instructed the boat owner to go with him. Mary was allowed to approach as they unfastened Hanna''s straps. She knew Hanna wouldn't want to talk so she just took her hand and helped her off the apparatus to her feet. The officer pointed to the recovery room and with a little help walking Hanna hobbled towards it.

"It's best to go to the toilet before you get dressed," said Mary. She was fully aware of the risk a gaping hole and shaken rectum posed to her nice clean car seats.

Hanna was in the cubicle a long time and lost a lot of weight before emerging. Mary had laid out her clothes ready, Hanna tore off the disposable gown and flung it in the corner. There was a sofa to recover on but she just wanted to get out of the place as quickly as possible. They walked back to the car, Hanna's loose shaky rectum made her feel she was about to soil herself with every step she took. It

"Don't worry, it'll be back to normal by the time you get home. Everyone feels a bit loose and wobbly afterwards," said Mary, "It's over with now and no one will ever know. Now this boat, is it flammable?"

12