Hellie and the Dinner Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Hellie’s boss brings her to a special dinner party.
1.1k words
4.13
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hellie was invited to the dinner party by her boss, Nicolai. So she was confused when he picked her up, brought her to his house, and explained that he wouldn't be attending with her.

"I'll be having a professional chef to cook for these gentlemen, but they're also using my property for a...controversial business dealing. I offered them my hospitality. Tonight, that includes you."

Hellie frowned.

"Do you remember the man you delivered wine to? Along with Barry."

Hellie nodded.

"He was quite impressed with your services to him and asked to rent you for this meeting." Nicolai's lip curled upward. "From me."

Hellie raised an eyebrow. "How much is he paying you?"

Nicolai smirked. "What a question. What do you want to hear, Hellie? You're such a slut." He touched her chin. "Are you waiting for me to say 100,000 dollars? Or 10 cents, you little whore?"

Hellie pressed her thighs together.

"Take your clothes off," he told her.

Hellie let her small skirt drop to the floor. She pulled off her shirt, her bra, her panties.

"What if I told you that he handed me a twenty and asked to use you to cum?"

"Sir," Hellie whispered.

"And I said 'thanks but she's worthless. You can fuck my slut full of raw cum as many times as you want and it's all free.'" Nicolai came close, leaned down, and dipped his tongue across her bottom lip. Hellie trembled. "You can use her mouth."

He crouched to suck Hellie's breasts. "Her juicy tits. Her juicier pussy." He brought himself down to his knees, grazing her clit with his mouth and making her shudder heavily.

"Please," Hellie whispered.

"Hell, you can even use her tight little asshole for free."

"Oh god please." Hellie sank to her knees, ij front of him on the floor.

"Please? Please what, whore?"

"I want your cock. I want their cocks."

Hellie's ass pressed back and her hips moved forward, pumping and imagining her naked ass hitting strong, hard thighs.

Nicolai stroked her hair. "That's my slut," he murmured, looking at her face and her smooth, curvy body. "Because you've been so good I'll let you choose. Where do you want to take my cum, whore?"

Hellie shuddered again. "Please sir, my pussy."

"Ah yes, my favorite."

"Sir?"

"Yes you inquisitive, tight little cunt."

"Fuck," Hellie whispered. "You always say what I pick is your favorite."

"That's right my little whore." He kissed her with a heavy, forceful tongue that made her instinctively part her thighs. Hellie moaned and sucked at his tongue.

He lay her down on his unset dinner table.

"I go first," he said softly.

"Yes sir."

His long, heavy cock slid inside of her. "Oh dear fucking lord yes," he muttered, bringing her legs to his shoulders.

"Sir," Hellie whimpered. "Please."

"You like having your dirty little pussy shared with strangers, slut?"

"Yes, yes!" Hellie cried.

"You like having your holes rented out for any cock, don't you?"

"Yes," Hellie whined. "I just want to be filled with cum!"

Still fucking her, Nicolai kissed her neck. "I know, you sweet little cockdoll. You want to be filled to the brim."

Hellie giggled even as she gasped. His cockhead began to tap her cervix. Hellie jolted, first with pain and then pleasure.

"You want me to cum inside you, right here?"

"Yes," Hellie whispered.

"Then that's what we'll do with you, slut."

"Oh my god please, please." Hellie shook as he fucked her with very short strokes, teasing her pussy even as he kept his dick deep inside. He picked her up, brought her ass and hips up to him. He pulled her close, making sure her pussy lips l were touching his body each time she slid down his cock.

"Please," Hellie begged. "Hard, hard please, use me hard."

"What a demanding hole you are," he murmured to her.

"Oh please," Hellie whispered.

"I can feel your pussy squeezing around me, sweet whore. Telling my cock to get back inside. But I'm only going to use you until I cum, slut. Whether you cum or not isn't a concern of mine."

"Oh...oh fuck..."

His mouth came close to her ear.

"Because I know you will anyway, whore."

And Hellie did cum, hard, yelping pathetically as he fucked her in rhythmic, forceful strokes. Once she had finished, he came inside her quickly, unable to hold it any longer. She could feel him burst deep inside her.

"Oh Da--" Hellie stopped herself.

"What was that, slut?"

Hellie shook her head. "Nothing."

Nikolai took her chin in his hand, careful but firm. "Tell me now."

Hellie swallowed. "I just almost said Daddy"

"Open your mouth. Yes, that's it." He slid two fingers into her mouth, moving them slowly over her tongue, in and out. "You nasty little thing. I am NOT your Daddy."

Hellie nodded, sucking his fingers.

"I'm not your Daddy," he said again. "But you'll always be my little slut anyway, won't you." It wasn't a question. "My personal cunt." He slid his fingers out of her mouth and caressed her cheek, trailing his fingers up and down the side of her face. "You'll always let me fuck you."

Hellie whimpered, feeling her pussy dampen all over again. "Please," she whispered. "Yes."

He reached down to slide his fingers inside her and Hellie gasped. He scooped out a glob of his and her cum. "Suck it off me."

Hellie slurped the cum off of his fingers hungrily, her hips moving, her pussy still wet.

"Very good," said Nicolai. "I think I'll fuck you one more time before I leave you with our guests."

Hellie moaned. "Please."

He rested a hand on the side of her face. "Not yet, tight cunt. First, you have to put on your dinner outfit."

Nicolai brought her to his bedroom, and opened his closet. He gave her a red string bikini to try on. Its straps pressed snuggly into her curves like slicing into butter. The bottoms were a g string, the front of which showed a sparkling heart and barely covered the top of her pussy...and the back of which disappeared between Hellie's two round ass cheeks.

"Come here." Nicolai sat on a chair, motioned to his lap and Hellie sat.

"Mmm," mused Nicolai, freely groping her hips, thighs, and ass and making her shiver and squirm. "This is perfect. Some red lipstick on those pretty little dick-sucking lips and you'll be the perfect fuck doll for my friends tonight."

Hellie blushed. "Thank you, sir."

Nicolai smiled and pinched her nipple through the fabric of her bikini top. "Don't thank me until the night is over, slut."

He patted her and she got up from his lap. Then he lead her down to the dining room.