The Anal Invaders 03: How to Use a Condom

Story Info
Safe sex never was so risky...
8.7k words
4.47
14.3k
20
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers

Third chapter (really?) of this one. I spent one night awake looking to a wall, wondering a layout for this episode, until had an idea. Wasn't sure about it, but then I smiled and ended writing it. Any character or information is fictional. Thanks Thanos for helping and waiting to conclude the Infinity Satire when time and team allows me to do so.

Safe sex is the best way to enjoy sexuality. Or that's what everyone (80%) says. Phil was one of those, a hung tall 30 years old man, blue eyes, blonde hair. Married to a very successful woman, Eve, a curvy raven haired woman, 32 years old, with a nice pair of knockers, long beautiful legs, a well-shaped butt, brown eyes and a bit shorter than him. Living in a fancy house and having a good life, both were really happy together and were trying to find the perfect moment for children. Eve was very organized in her life, everything was planned with plenty time of anticipation, to face any possible obstacle in the best way, Phil wasn't a lot, but with her gorgeous woman next to him he learned all about responsibility.

Even when Phil was crazy for a baby, his girl wasn't a lot, because she needed to plan it perfectly, hormones and all those meds to make a safe baby; but deep inside she was a little scare about the idea of having a child. She loved her life as it was, and it was a huge change for her and she wasn't ready, so when sex was knocking at her, a condom and pills were a sine qua non (a must, in Latin) requisite to enjoy a good fuck with Phil. Poor man asked a couple times for some anal action, but Eve was afraid of it so they kept it same way they did.

After enjoying a nice holidays in Hawaii, with lots of sex, they returned to Los Angeles when January 2 showed up, and again Eve was immersed with her business (insurance company). Phil worked as independent attorney, an average one, so routine took over again. Breakfast, work, lunch, work, diner at home and a nice fuck at the end of the day, he never complained about the routine cause at least had the late night benefit, some of his friends had years without fucking their wives. One of those days, after finishing their works and meetings, they had a nice diner in the kitchen table while watching the news; Phil's hand moved slowly next to Eve's and caressed her, which was the common sign so Eve turn off the TV and he embraced her and kissed her passionately.

In no time and without breaking the kiss, she stripped her jacket, while Phil was unbuttoning her blouse, she was doing the same to him and he was moving to the stairs, he almost fell down when his foot touched the first stair, Eve grabbed him and they laughed, then Phil carried her upstairs kissing her again and he kicked the door and threw her on the bed. In less than two minutes both were naked and she was sucking his cock hard and fast, he put one of his hands on her head while moaning excited, she was up and down all the way, licking his balls, glans, every part of his 7 inches.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," he rasped.

With a nasty suction noise, she took his cock out of her mouth and smiled at him wickedly, "Take it easy, cowboy, I'm just starting," she teased him and with no doubts she swallowed all his dick, "Oh shit, that feels fucking good," he said holding tight his legs. Eve deep throated him making funny noises with her throat, she was choking but she knew how to handle it, after some seconds she took it out and without taking air she gulped it all the way in. Phil rested his body on the bed, while enjoying the treatment, till he lost the number of times she did it. Once his dick was fully covered with her saliva, she stopped and jumped on him, "It's my turn honey," she said very happy and Phil laid her down and spread her legs.

Phil stuck his tongue in Eve's wet pussy and licked it nonstop, she put her hand on her husband's head while moaning loud. He focused on her clit and licked it up and down, making some pressure on it so Eve was getting out of control, Phil kept at it and used a finger to fuck his wife's wet cunt, same time. Increasing speed, Phil made Eve shake her body while having her orgasm, he drank all her juices flowing from her pussy, swallowing her sweet nectar.

He took a condom from the nightstand and Eve put it on his dick, then she spread her legs and Phil grabbed his dick with one hand and rubbed up and down on his wife's pussy. He spat some saliva on Eve's pussy and rubbed his dick up and down, she was moaning of pleasure feeling his dick right outside her warm pussy, "C'mon, stick that dick of yours in my hot pussy, fuck me hard..." she begged to her husband but Phil kept rubbing his dick a while, trying to increase her anxiety, "Please, I wanna feel you inside of me, baby..." she said and Phil knew it was the right time. He made some pressure and his dick in less than five seconds was swallowed by his wife's hungry pussy.

Phil held her legs up and began to thrust his dick in and out, he had a calm pace in the first minutes, both were moaning of pleasure, he felt the warm of her pussy and Eve was rubbing her clit to increase her desire. Phil passed five minutes doing a soft penetration, as usual, he was testing the waters to swell his pace; he slowly pushed his cock all the way in, and almost withdrew it, then shoved it balls deep. He did it for about thirty seconds, as his wife moaned and giggled, Phil dug his rod and he moved his hips once again, increasing his pace as the time was passing on.

"Oh yes... harder!" Eve commanded. And Phil obeyed. He swelled his thrusting moves and cramped his biceps and abs while fucking his wife harder. Eve embraced her husband and they kissed passionately staying in the missionary pose, he delivered hard and short punches in her warm hole, when their lips broke the kiss Phil kept the intensity but instead, he changed to long thrusts.

Phil fucked Eve that way for about ten minutes, switching from long to short thrusts. Later on, Phil withdrew his cock from her pussy and Eve turned around, putting her feet in the floor and leaving her sexy ass exposed to Phil's dick, "Go on, cowboy..." she grinned and Phil rubbed his glans against her moist pussy and slowly pushed his dick back in.

Grabbing her by the hips, Phil provided her a wild pace, shoving in and out his cock furiously. His balls were slapping really hard against her but she closed her eyes and bit her lips, enjoying the pleasure while squeezing one of her nipples. His sweat covered his chest, and it was red because of his pace, the workout was going very well and both were moaning loud, like every night. Their neighbors were used to their routine and screams as well.

Barking aggressively, Phil fucked her harder and she yelled out, "I'm gonna cum!!". He increased his frequency and Eve contracted her muscles once, twice, while having her orgasm. Phil felt her juices covering his dick and he built his own orgasm, "Aaarrrhh!!" he rasped out while spurting his seed inside her and inside his condom.

He remained inside of her pussy, and laid on her back. He embraced her and theirs mouths met again in a sloppy kiss. It lasted a couple minutes and Eve smiled at him, tired but satisfied, "Well done, cowboy..." she mumbled. However, Phil wasn't really happy at all and his face gave him away, "What's wrong honey?" she asked, he doubted a few seconds but decided to open his heart to his wife, "You know, I really wanna have a child..." he answered.

She threw him away and stood up, pissed. Eve knew Phil was about to start again the child thing, and he would ruin the moment, "Again? Seriously? We've talked a lot about this, Phil, and you know my answer," she said. Phil recovered from her aggressive move and stood up as well. He knew she was really mad at him but he had to insist, "Babe, just listen to me. I know we've had this conversation a lot of times, but..."

"But what?" she asked while picking a pajama from the closet.

"It's just... I feel like... I feel you... scared," Phil mumbled cautiously.

"Scared!? Scared of what?" Eve answered in an offended tone.

"Just saying, when you and I talked about this, I can feel panic in your voice," Phil revealed and Eve paralyzed.

Phil wasn't lying. Sometimes, she could even feel her own fear in her voice, but she stayed quiet while looking inside the closet at nothing in particular, immersed in her thoughts. Phil got closer and put his hands on her shoulders, caressing her tenderly, "Please, you can tell me everything. I just want to know, so I can try to help you if I can," Phil said but Eve reacted wrong, "I've told you many times! We need to plan it perfectly! What part of that you don't understand?" and picking a red pajama she moved away and sat on the bed.

"Women, always making everything worse," Phil thought and he sighed. He sat down next to her and took her hand, "Eve... you know I love you. But I feel you're not completely honest in this,". Eve punched the bed and stood up annoyed, she headed to the door and open it, "What the fuck?" Phil said surprised for her reaction, "Come on, grab your pillow. I guess a night in the sofa will help you out," Eve said and waited.

But he remained sat down, so Eve took his pillow and sheet and threw them outside the bedroom, "Are you fucking serious!?" Phil exclaimed, incredulous, "Yes I am, now get out of the bedroom," Eve replied. With irony in his gaze, Phil stood up and walked slowly, Eve was arms crossed and expecting impatiently; before leaving, he looked up his shoulder, thinking Eve would change her mind or she would say something but that did not happen, so he kneeled down and took his stuff and Eve closed the door.

Eve covered her face with both hands and dropped down in the floor. She couldn't understand her own drama, most of her friends were wondering, just like Phil, her reasons behind the "perfectly planned" thing. She was frightened by the idea of having children, or to be more exact; she felt unprepared. But then another thought came to her mind, the real reason was her own childhood.

Growing up in a strict family wasn't the best for her. Her father, a veteran of Vietnam, was an inflexible man and practically kept her two inches away of him. Her mother, an overprotective moralist woman who always did what her husband said; both controlled every aspect in her life, from dressing to friendships. When she left her home to study in California, she felt free for the very first time and she thought that having a child would cut in some point her freedom of travelling, and having fun with Phil, a great responsibility she wasn't ready to assume.

On the other hand, she really wanted to please her husband and give him a child, but her egoism was at some point, bigger than his love for Phil. Meanwhile, Phil was getting "comfortable" in his new bed, the sofa. He was thinking why Eve would be afraid of having a child, several reasons crossed his mind but none of them convinced him. Phil punched the pillow a bit and fell asleep, thinking everything would be fine by the morning.

But nothing was fine by the morning. Eve, pissed still; didn't wake him up and just the smell of fried eggs did it, Phil woke up and rushed upstairs to shower. However, when he showered and dressed up he found his breakfast on the table, "Well, something at least," he thought and ate it. He went outside and turned his car on, a silver A8 and headed to work.

He arrived 20 minutes later to the court, and dealt with his worried client and entered the audience. Phil used his talented speech (and crucial evidence) to get a favorable verdict from the judge, the client was so happy and as he promised in case of winning the judgment, he gave Phil a way generous number for his service.

Even with the good day at the court, and having a big number now in his bank account, he wasn't really happy at all. He thought about his fight with Eve until someone touched his shoulder, "Hey man, I heard you won a judgment, let's celebrate it," a man voice said.

It was a man, wearing suit just like him, brunette, short hair, green eyes and 5'6" tall. His name, Edward, but everyone called him Ed, he was one of his best friends from college and associate. They shook hands and Ed asked him a lot of things concerning the case, but Phil was distracted by his thoughts.

"Man, why the long face? You won a case, and if I heard well... a nice payment," Ed said and winked an eye.

"I don't care at all. Just did my job, Ed," Phil replied.

"Wow, are you ok? You look like someone who went to a funeral," Ed commented and Phil sighed before answering.

"I fought with Eve last night. I spent the night in the couch, and I almost lost the audience today,"

"Yikes... I can't believe you man, what happened?" Ed wanted to know.

"Well, the same stuff. I just told her I wanted a child, and she freaked out," Phil explained.

"Oh... I thought it was something else. You always had that conversation from time to time," Ed giggled, but when he noticed the mad gaze in Phil he added, "Why did you ended in the couch by the way?"

"I don't know, I was nice to her, at first I told her if she was scared. But later I offered my help in whatever she wanted and that she could trust me, no matter what. Last thing I told her was that I felt she wasn't really honest with me, so she stood up and opened the door," Phil detailed.

"Just like that?"

"Yeah, just like that. Ah, almost forgot it, she threw my pillow and sheet to the corridor, pissed..." he added.

Ed put his right arm around Phil's shoulders and grinned.

"I know what you need right now, a drink. Come on, I'll invite you," Ed said and Phil, doubting a lot, followed him.

In another part of the city, two youngsters were in a college residence. To be more specific, in their room. One of them was a young lad, 20 years old, long blonde hair, thin, blue eyes, he had a shy gaze. The other was a stunning gal, 22 years old, curly black hair, brunette and lightly tanned, brown eyes, thick lips, she was around 6" tall; small titties, flat and exercised tummy. But her ass was massive, a perfect round and bubbly butt, her legs were long and thick as well.

The pair were in the room, laid on their bed, Andrew was under Shawna's body, his hands were caressing her powerful legs and ass, while kissing. She was waving his hair and sticking her tongue inside his mouth when Andrew stopped her.

"What's going on?" she asked. Her voice was deep and confident.

"Shawna, I'm not sure about this," Andrew said.

"Are you kidding me? I've been waiting this for so long," she affirmed a bit upset.

"Uh, it's... you said for long time to have safe sex, did you remember?" Andrew said and Shawna nodded, "I think we should use a condom at least," he confessed.

"Really!? Dude, it's not necessary!" she said disbelieving what she heard from him.

"I insist, Shawna. Besides... it might help a lot..." Andrew pointed.

"Fine," Shawna said and stood up, leaving him on the bed. She took her phone and headed to the door.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Andrew asked.

"I need a drink, Andrew," Shawna answered and left the room.

She sighed, frustrated. Andrew was the dumbest guy she ever dated so far, but he was really cute and so innocent. She went downstairs and found some people around watching football, Shawna moved to the kitchen and Gillian The Red was there. She was preparing some drinks for the guys and adding tiny pills on them, she noticed her and her gaze had a surprise hint.

"Wow, you guys were really fast, how it was?" she asked her.

"Bah, we did nothing..." Shawna said and Gillian opened her mouth in a perfect "O".

"Oh gosh, what happened?"

"He said, we should use a condom," Shawna said imitating Andrew's tone.

"It's not a real problem, is it? Let me ask Daniel to give you one..." Gillian said.

"No, no, it's fine. He might reconsider it..." she replied quickly.

"Ok, but if you change your mind, let me know," Gillian said and grabbed the plate with drinks and offered her one and left her alone.

Shawna breathed in relief, and thought seriously about to convince Andrew to forget the condom thing. She emptied her glass and left it on the table, the main problem about it, was that she said about using a condom to show him she was a responsible girl and not just another crazy and lustful chick. The handicap, she never thought that Andrew would take her seriously and second, she had no idea on how to use a condom, or put it on a dick.

When Shawna thought that, she felt more embarrassed. She had a lot of experience with guys, but never wondered about or used a condom. Andrew, who also was a virgin, neither had an idea nor used a condom so both were in the same level, but he didn't knew that she didn't knew. She took the bottle and filled her glass, and emptied it again; she sighed trying to think a good way to solve her "problem" and avoiding any mockery from her friends or Andrew, but Shawna did not worry a lot on what he could think of it.

While Phil was drinking with Ed, and Shawna thinking in the kitchen, Eve was alone in her office, resting in her chair and lots of paperwork on her desk. She had no mood for work and twenty minutes later she had to go for a meeting to negotiate the renewal of Mr. Granger's contract. When she grabbed her office phone to call her secretary, someone knocked the door, "Come in," Eve said, and the door opened.

"Hey Eve... I just came to remind you our meeting with Mr. Granger," a black haired woman wearing black skirt and blouse said and she closed the door behind her.

"I know, Wendy, and I don't have the mood for it," Eve said and closed her eyes, stressed.

"Is there anything wrong?" Wendy asked and sat down in front of her, visibly worried.

"It's... I... can you keep a secret?" Eve asked in low tone.

"Sure, that's what friends are for," she said confidently.

"I fought with Phil last night. Yeah, I know what you thinking," Eve started when she noticed Wendy's gaze and continued, "But, I don't know, maybe Phil is right about it, I don't want children..." she admitted.

"Why not? I mean, yes, you may be not sure now, but once you are pregnant, happiness will not let you sleep," Wendy said.

"You really not understanding. I don't want to have a child, simple. I never lived my life with my parents and now that I have great business, a wonderful husband and freedom to do what I want; it's a great responsibility I will not assume," Eve explained and Wendy was in schock.

"You're not kidding, are you?"

"No, I'm not kidding. I love my life this way, never felt so alive. Just please, don't say this to anyone, especially to Phil," Eve begged.

"But you need to tell him sooner or later, Eve. He must know!" Wendy said.

"Not now... but I will tell him, eventually," she promised.

"So will you come to the meeting or want me to replace you?" Wendy asked.

"No, you go, I need to focus and relax," Eve answered and Wendy stood up and left the office.

All alone, Eve texted Jill, her masseuse, to make an appointment. She waited her reply and Jill said she was free after 4 pm. Eve watched the hour (2:36 pm), stood up and took her car keys and bag, leaving the office quickly and headed to the mall. Her husband Phil was drinking and joking with Ed, talking about their college time and remembering the old times. Andrew was still on the bed, reading his notebook, Shawna was drunk and playing Twister with her friends; and the time passed on...

A curious incident happened when Phil and Ed received their bill, Ed had no money at all, so Phil, sighing and smiley drunk gaze, gave his card to the barman and both friends laughed. Eve returned home just to find out that Phil wasn't there, she called him and got no response, "Fuck, he must be pissed still," she thought. Eve prepared the dinner and awaited for him until she got really hungry and ate alone.

Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers