The Anal Invaders 03: How to Use a Condom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lawyer closed his eyes and opened wide his mouth, exhaling erratically and out of control. "Fuck, this is amazing..." Phil thought while Shawna sneaked one of her thumbs up his asshole, "Oh shit...!" he yelled and felt his entire body and mind melting. She rotated her thumb inside, driving him crazy and deep throated him several times, Phil's dick was shining and jerked really fast after the deep throating treatment. Shawna stopped sucking his dick and targeted his balls instead, she jerked his dick and sucked one testicle at a time, then both same time. Her magical thumb was doing an effective job as well, Phil's prostate was having the best night ever.

Switching fingers, Shawna took out her thumb and shoved her middle finger inside Phil's ass, he moaned and bit his lips, that girl was pure lust and he was getting aroused by her kinky ways. She went back to his dick, and sucked his glans while jerking him same time, also kept her finger wiggling fast inside his ass, in and out. "Shit, oh God...!" he rasped and grabbed the sheets with both hands until his knuckles were white, it was the best blowjob he had received and it seemed she was just beginning her game.

Shawna kept at it, swelling her moves and Phil just stayed still, enjoying the pleasure he was receiving from her. She introduced a second finger inside his hole and Phil cramped his muscles but later on, his own ass was asking for more. He stuck out his tongue and breathed exhausted and satisfied with the rectal treatment, "You are such a whore. You do like it in the ass, don't you?" Shawna smirked and fondled his asshole deeper, "Ah... ah... ahh... hah..." Phil was capable to pronounce, completely drunk by her lust.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked after her pace had lessened.

"Ah... no... ah..." Phil mumbled in low voice and Shawna withdrew her fingers and left the bed. She took off the condom and spat some saliva in her hand, she rubbed it all the way in her dick, put another condom on her dick and returned to bed. Shawna spread his legs and grabbed them by the ankles, she put her glans in contact with his asshole and slowly but steadily pushed her dick inside him, "Oh fuck... oh fuck... shit!" Phil moaned and bit his lips once again.

Inch by inch, Shawna filled Phil's ass with her cock, until her balls touched his butt. She remained motionless to help him to adapt, he cramped his abs trying to resist the ripping pain in his backdoor, "Relax babe, don't make it so tight or I could hurt you," Shawna said and Phil calmed down. The college doll began to thrust forward and the action started, her hips were moving back and forth.

Phil moaned and grabbed the sheets hard, Shawna grinned pleased and moaned either, enjoying the tight asshole she was fucking. Soon she swelled her pace and stroked his dick, taking control of everything; Phil forgot his wife, that athletic babe was fucking his ass and he was enjoying it like a slut, he thought. "Fuck... your ass... feels so good, Mr. Married..." Shawna said and increased her pace, "AH!! AH!!" Phil shouted and with one hand tried to stop her hips, but he could not reach her.

He admired her flat and exercised belly, sweated in that moment. Phil also saw his dick swinging over his stomach, away of the real action that was taking place in his asshole. He was surprised how hard he was, by being fucked in the ass and felt little dizzy, besides the fast pace Shawna was holding on. Not even in his wildest dreams he could imagine a twisted situation like the one he was immersed in: laid down in a hotel bed, his legs spread and his ass stretched by a dickgirl. The only sounds in the room were their moans, and the slapping of Shawna's balls against his ass.

"Time for... a new pose..." Shawna said and shoved her dick all the way inside, both moaned in ecstasy and she kissed him again, sharing some saliva. She grinned and pulled out her dick, Phil noted the huge emptiness inside him. His bowels were sored too, but regardless all, he was feeling great, to his own worry. The girl helped him to get up and put him on all fours, Shawna massaged his butt and rubbed her dick against his buttocks, licking her lips and gazing at Phil's redden sphincter.

"Oh Mr. Married... I'm gonna push your bottom over and over..." Shawna said and shoved her dick inside of him, "Oh damn...! Fuck!" he said and buried his face in the pillow. She grabbed his hips and fucked him rough, Phil just screamed and bit hard the pillow; feeling the unknown sensations from his rear end. The pain increased a little but his cock was like a monolith, shaking up and down as Shawna pounded him harder.

"Yeeessss!! You are mine!!" she shouted and spanked his buttocks, "AAAHHHH!!" he screamed and his hand grabbed his own dick, masturbating it furiously.

She plowed him nonstop, her balls hit his ass continuously and Shawna grabbed his hair to bring him towards her. Delivering him short and hard punches, Shawna left Phil's mouth perfectly open in a big 'O', her hand caressed his chest sensually and she kissed and licked his neck. "I bet you're loving this," she whispered in his ear and he howled. They seemed like a perfect contrast, her gaze was triumphant and grinning, and his was anguishing from the outside, but he was enjoying her so far that his mind and vision were blank.

"Are you ready to catch it?" she purred and licked his ear. Another girlish moan from Phil was enough answer for her and Shawna swelled her pace, hitting his ass vigorously and marking it as her own territory. With an aggressive scream, Shawna shoved her dick deep inside Phil's ass, spurting all her seed in the condom; both moaned exhausted and satisfied from the lesson but she wasn't done.

"Ah... shit... now it's your turn to cum..." she said, pulling out her dick and taking the condom off.

Phil was powerless and Shawna turned him around, laid him down and spread his legs. She gulped in his dick and sucked it without using her hands, Phil closed his eyes and felt relief. Her hands caressed his thighs and she used her nails too, he relaxed even more and smiled, "Damn... this is... I have no words!" Phil thought while enjoying her mouth. She gazed at him, and happily she used her right middle finger and shoved inside his ass and he opened his mouth excited.

Later, Shawna shoved a second finger and with her left hand she jerked his cock while sucking his glans. Once again, his prostate was in Heaven, "I want to cum!!" he begged and moved his hips to fuck Shawna's mouth. The girl didn't hesitate and continued her anal massage by rotating her fingers, stretching his sphincter and milking his prostate to oblivion. He screamed louder when she jerked his cock without pause and hard pace, and shoving her fingers while applying a rotating move.

"AAARRRGGHHH!!" Phil barked and his dick spurted a powerful jet of hot cum. Shawna did not stop moving her fingers and his cock so he kept squirting cum like crazy, his seed was blasting like a machine gun and his eyes were blank. She masturbated him for more than one minute, with her fingers working in his asshole until cum fountain was closed and dry, "Well done, Mr. Married... I bet your wife doesn't make you get off this way..." Shawna smirked. Phil was speechless and drained, unable to say a single word, only weak moans came out of his mouth... it had been the best sex of his life...

She withdrew her fingers and laid down next to him, embracing him. Shawna rested her head over his chest and gazed at him, his eyes were wide open and his mouth too, trying to catch some air. She smirked and hugged him tight, to have some rest together. Maybe she could have some midnight fun with his ass after catching some stamina...

The End