The Anal Invaders 03: How to Use a Condom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helped by Andrew, Shawna crawled onto her bed and he slept in the floor, against his girlfriend's will, who was really horny. Phil drove to his house, and parked his car in the middle of the front yard, Ed laughed out loud while Phil said proudly, "Eve will kill me, I ruined her fucking garden!!" and both laughed more. Eve stood in the door wearing her pajama, clearly annoyed, while Phil was dancing and Ed clapping, Phil gave to Ed his car keys and he promised to pick him up to go to work. He said hello and good bye to Eve, who didn't respond and he left the place. Phil walked without balance and Eve grabbed his hand and threw him inside and closed the door.

"And I was worried for you... but it seems you had your fun..." Eve said with anger.

"Babe... no idea... I won and I was awesome," Phil said without coherence, referring to his case.

"Yes, you've earned another night in the sofa, now go get a shower!" she demanded but Phil didn't move, "Eve... I want sex..." he mumbled.

"You are really fucked up, now shower!!" Eve yelled out and Phil stood up and after hitting the sofa, he went upstairs.

The cold water helped him a lot and cleared his thoughts, he spent fifteen minutes and came out of the bathroom in silence and really hungry. Phil prepared a sandwich (without cheese, just butter and ketchup), and sat down in the couch. Eve came downstairs in silence and watched him from behind and returned to the bedroom.

Next morning Phil got up early, and cooked the breakfast. He set the table and Eve came down yawning and got surprised... for a few seconds only. She sat down and began with her pancakes, Phil gazed at her in expectation but Eve was cold and ignored him. He coughed a couple times, trying to get her attention but nothing and sighed frustrated.

"What?" Eve finally said tired of his gazes.

"You should say something," Phil said.

"Ok, let's resume it point by point. First, you said I wasn't honest," she said and Phil tried to interrupted her but she waved her hand and continued, "Second, after saying that, you decided next day the best thing was joining Ed and drink like a college guy,"

"I can explain that..."

"Shut up, you said I needed to say something, now you will listen me," Eve said furious, "Third, not only you were drunk like a dumb college guy, you drove back home in that condition and ruined my garden, but that's not the worse, you could have had an accident! And fourth, you acted like a douchebag when you asked me for sex last night, so, do you want me to say something?" she concluded and Phil remained quiet and head down.

"I'm sorry Eve. We can't be mad at each other, I don't feel good if you are mad at me," he said and grabbed her left hand. Her gaze got soften and she looked into his eyes.

"Yes, you are right honey. I don't feel well when we fight, but sometimes you insist!" she said.

"Fifty-fifty, don't put all the blame on me," he said smiling and she giggled, "Fair enough. So... Do we try something tonight? Eve smirked.

"I'm all ears, what do you have in mind?" Phil asked to her.

"Well, I was thinking in watching a movie, and later..." Eve said and unbuttoned her pajama shirt a little.

"I like your idea, but we need to hurry up now or we will be late," Phil assured and both finished their breakfast.

They got ready for work, and Eve asked Phil if she could drive him to his office but Phil told her he would wait Ed. She kissed him quickly and left him alone, Phil adjusted his tie and watched his clock, 7:38 am and no signs of Ed. He texted him and ten minutes later Ed was in front of the house, Phil got inside the car and saw Ed's face, pale and weak, "What's up, I thought you would not come," Phil said, "Sorry dude, I have a terrible hangover and got up just a few minutes ago,".

They didn't talk a lot during the route and arrived on time. Eve had to deal with a terrible client in the morning, who caused a lot of trouble to security. Meanwhile in the frat house, Shawna woke up with a terrible headache, redden eyes and dry mouth. She stood up and tried to find her sandals that were under her bed and left the room.

She found Gillian in the kitchen, with an ice cube pressed against her chin. The ginger giggled when she noticed Shawna and wave her hand, "Finally you woke up. I was thinking to wake you up in a minute," Gillian said.

"My head is about to explode, what happened to you?" Shawna said while grabbing a glass of water.

"Al... but his eye is pretty nice now. You will see it," Gillian affirmed.

"Where's Andrew?" Shawna asked.

"He is in the campus of course, he went with Charlie, Al and Claire. He mentioned something about a test,"

"Fuck!! The test! Please, can you take me to college?

"Sure, let me call Daniel," Gillian said and called his number. He answered the call and Gillian asked him if he could pick her and Shawna.

He arrived twenty minutes later and drove fast to the college. Shawna was wearing a black denim mini skirt, white shoes and a red tank top, they found their friends around a small table in the fields, playing some poker.

"Sup guys," Daniel said.

"Hey there man, join us," Charlie said and Al moved a little to offer him some space. He was using sunglasses, Gillian giggled and Shawna noticed it, "Hey Al, there's no sun at all, why the sun glasses?" Gillian joked and Al stayed quiet.

"So she punches really hard, hahaha," Claire commented and everyone laughed, even Al put a slightly smile in his lips, "Yeah, well done Gillian," he said.

"Where's Andrew?" Shawna asked.

"I think he is in the Room 14," Claire affirmed and saying goodbye, Shawna left them.

Phil received a couple clients and solved their doubts with their legal situations. Ed just fell asleep in his chair for three hours until a client knocked his door, the hours passed and after lunch, everyone was ready to follow up their schedules. Shawna and Andrew studied all the afternoon and presented their test; none of them could be 100% sure that they did well but they had hopes about it. So at 5 o'clock they returned to their frat house and Shawna was ready to finish what she had begun the other day.

But once again, when horny bunny Shawna was taking off Andrew's pants, he shook his head and stopped her.

"Shawna stop! This is not right," he said.

"Now what?" Shawna murmured impatient.

"I can't do this without a condom, what if you... you know," Andrew said referring to pregnancy.

"Forget that, it'll not happen. Trust me," Shawna said and tried once again to strip down his pants but he held them.

"No! We need to be responsible," he said and she stood up and put on her tank top and took her phone, "Where are you going?" Andrew asked.

"Fuck your responsibility Andrew, I'm outa here," she said and left the room.

Downstairs, the party was really crazy (drinks, music, drunk people around), but Shawna got away from them and walked outside. She sighed and kicked one of the chairs, irritated. Andrew was a great kid and all that, but he was so dumb or blind, she thought. And she remembered that he didn't knew that she had a penis and banged her forefront with the palm of her hand, "I'm such an idiot," she said. The door of the backyard opened and Andrew came out, she exhaled disbelieving her bad luck.

"Babe, come on. Come inside," Andrew said.

"No, I... I need to tell you something, I... I have a penis..." Shawna said and closed her eyes a little waiting the upcoming storm.

"Yes, I know that," Andrew affirmed with a little smile.

"What? But how?" she said surprised.

"Gillian... but don't blame her. I also noted that you had a strange bulge sometimes, I told you about the condom thing just waiting for you to tell me the truth, and of course I was taught about the safe sex as well," Andrew explained.

"Gosh... Andrew... I don't know what to say... geez! I was afraid that if you found out, you would run away..." she admitted.

"Run away? Why? You are a beautiful girl, with something extra. I must confess that I didn't believe Gillian at the beginning, and after I realized it I was very... nervous. But then I got curious and here we are!" Andrew detailed and both smiled.

"You're a cute guy, I told myself you were dumb most of the times, but the cutest I've ever met, sorry for not being completely honest," Shawna said radiantly and embraced him.

After talking for some other minutes, Shawna confessed him that she had no idea on how to use a condom. Andrew didn't bother and he said he had no knowledge either. So Shawna purposed she would go to the super to buy some condoms and "learn together". Andrew agreed and taking a black jacket, Shawna left the frat to go to the super.

Eve came home at 7:30, but her husband wasn't there yet. "He must be buying something," she thought and took a shower. Phil was leaving the office and left Ed at his department and headed to the super to buy popcorn, soda and some condoms.

Phil parked the car close to the super's entrance and entered. He took a cart and picked a couple cokes from the refrigerator, which was in Hall 3. Next thing, he walked to Hall 4 to pick the popcorns and other snacks that he put into the cart. Last thing, the condoms, he thought; so he walked a little to reach a big stand with condom packs of several trademarks.

In front of it, there was a young and beautiful girl in her 20's, wearing a black denim mini skirt, white shoes, a leather black jacket and a red tank top. Her skin was lightly tanned and brunette, her hair, curly and black. Her brown eyes were shining with a timid spark, her thick lips were firmly pressed, she was around 6" tall; small titties, flat and exercised tummy. But her ass was massive, a perfect round and bubbly butt, her legs were long and thick as well.

He raised one eyebrow and giggled lowly. He never saw a girl buying condoms before, "Well, at least she thinks," he thought and came closer. Shawna was really nervous standing there and now a man was coming towards her, "Oh shit, he will think I'm lustful slut," she thought. Phil stood just a couple steps away of her and picked two packs of his favorites, Shawna was thinking which one would suit for her.

"First time?" Phil said.

"Yeah... don't know what to choose," Shawna answered.

"It's ok, pick those," he said pointing out a pack with the tag "Extra-Lubricated".

"Thank you... this is really awkward," Shawna recognized.

"Don't mention it. I was in your place once... you are a very responsible girl, good choice," Phil said smiling.

"Thanks... yeah, responsible..." she said and thought, "Why everyone insist in that?".

"My name is Phil," and extended his hand.

"Shawna..." she said and both shook hands quickly.

"At least you made the first step, rather than your boyfriend," Phil said after a short time.

"He is a bit shy..." she admitted.

"That is normal. No need to be ashamed," Phil said and she smiled a little.

Now she was talking with a total stranger, who helped her with the condom thing, Shawna thought. However, the stranger looked really handsome, wearing a grey suit, blonde hair, exercised body, blue eyes, and tall like her. Not bad at all, not bad, she thought again, they talked a little more until they arrived to the cashier, mostly advices. Then Shawna had a weird idea after checking Phil's butt.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes sure, go ahead," Phil said.

"How do you put a condom... on, you know..." Shawna said and Phil laughed.

"That's pretty easy Shawna, I bet your boyfriend knows how,"

"I don't think so, he... he is virgin, and to be honest, he is not the kind of guy, outgoing..." she said.

"Oh... that's a problem then. But I can explain you how to do so," Phil said.

"You know... I was thinking more in a... practical example," she said with purring voice and Phil swallowed saliva nervous.

"Practical?" he said.

"Yeah, so I can see how you do it," Shawna grinned.

Phil now was really nervous. He tried to be a nice man to help a poor (in appearance) girl and now he was getting in serious problems, he thought. But he could not deny that Shawna was extremely gorgeous and her butt was perfect, and for the very first time he forgot about Eve and the movie. Something in her gaze was... mesmerizing, and he wasn't thinking straight. She was very hypnotic, the kind of girl that gets everything she wants and doesn't get a no for answer.

"Sure... I'll show you how," he finally said and both smiled. "This is gonna be really easy," Phil thought. Shawna was very happy, she felt a bit sad for Andrew but she stared once again at Phil's butt and forgot him, "Hehe... straight in the trap," she thought.

They paid and left the super, Phil opened the car's door for her and he rushed. Phil had no idea or hope to find a private place to take Shawna, "Fuck it, a hotel will do it," he thought and told her. She had no problem with that and Phil speeded up.

Eve called him a couple times to know where he was, and Phil ignored her, just like Shawna did with Andrew. He parked in a small motel and they went inside, the receptionist welcomed them and Phil paid the room.

"Room 9, here's your key and enjoy the night," the employee said.

Both went upstairs in silence, nervousness was in the air and Phil opened the door and let Shawna in first and he closed. It was a small room, one bed, a window in the right side, a TV was in front of the bed on a table, and the bathroom was in the left side. Simple and perfect room for sex.

"Well, here we are. So, let me teach you how to put a condom on..." Phil said and opened one of his packs, then put down his pants and underwear, "This is very simple, if your boyfriend is cut, just put the condom on his glans and push it down until the condom covers everything. Like mine," he said while explaining, Shawna licked her lips with a naughty gaze, "Now, if he is uncut, just push down his foreskin and do the same process. You see, this has no science..." Phil said very proud of his 7 inches.

"Your cock looks tasty... I would like to try it," Shawna said while taking off her jacket and tank top.

"Sure, come here, naughty doll..." Phil said and shook his cock.

"I mean, try the condom thing," Shawna said and she pull down her mini skirt.

"I don't understand, I already put the condom, no need to waste another," he grinned.

"This cock also needs a condom..." she said and took her panties off. Phil saw terrified that Shawna was packing a cock between her legs. A cock! She jerked it and began to grow quickly until it reached 8 inches.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!?" Phil yelled out shocked.

"Hey! Don't be noisy, people could hear you..." Shawna grinned.

"YOU HAVE A FUCKING DICK!!" he shouted.

"Calm down, it's not like murdering someone," she pointed and moved closer.

He couldn't believe it. A perfect college girl, almost perfect, with a fucking cock. Shawna shook her cock and took one of Phil's condoms and put it on, "Hey, I learned! You are a great teacher," Shawna said with a big smile, "Now what's next?" she asked and Phil felt panic.

"Next?" he asked.

"Yeah, I need to confess another thing: I am virgin..." Shawna lied to Phil.

"No-no-no... I'm not gay, I am married!" he said.

"Married? Then why did you invite me to a motel if you are married?" she asked and Phil remained silent. Everything was so fine at first to believe, and now was a complete nightmare: alone with that girl and her cock, "Just five minutes, you might like it," Shawna suggested and he shook his head erratically, "Fuck no!" he said.

"I can let you fuck my ass if you want..." Shawna offered and Phil looked at her shocked. But those words made a small change in him, he never fucked Eve in the ass and never fucked any of his college girlfriends' ass. It was a tempting offer, he thought first, "Fuck no, man! It's a trap," a voice sounded inside his head, his gaze was really anguishing; he had a real challenge in front of him.

"So, did the cat caught your tongue?" Shawna grinned and Phil breathed deeply, "Ok, I will fuck your ass," he said.

"Whoa, whoa! Not so fast, Mr. Married. Ladies first..." she said and jerked her cock once more.

What happened next, was really fast. Phil tried to run away but Shawna moved faster than him and hugged him from behind, her cock was pressed really tight against his back and fought him hard to force him to stay. After she struggled with him for a whole minute, Shawna pushed him onto the bed and kept him pinned down, "Fuck, let me go you bitch!" Phil shouted. They spun on the bed until Shawna was over Phil, holding his wrists, "Don't be shy, let's try something different," she said and kissed him.

He opened his eyes surprised and struggled a bit, trying to throw her aside. But after the initial shock and fight, Phil lessened his resistance and Shawna was all in, she stuck her tongue into his mouth and caressed his face wildly. He knew it was wrong, cheating on Eve with a girl... a girl with a nice set of balls and cock between her legs, but he couldn't resist for so long. There was something in her, despite the evident, which attracted him. She was incredible hot and passionate, her hands were exploring every inch of him, Phil detected a lavender scent from her body, he surrendered to her vicious fragrance and closed his eyes, and caressed her legs and perfect buttocks.

Shawna, on the other hand, was enjoying the success of her trap. That man was handsome and well-endowed, a real jock, she thought. As fast as cheetah, without losing her sensual touch, Shawna stripped Phil's suit and they felt a shocking sensation when their skins made direct contact. Both of them never felt that way before, Shawna broke the kiss and Phil gazed at her eyes, wanting more; she grinned and kissed him again.

"Fuck, what am I doing? I need to stop her... I will stop her... just some more..." Phil thought and his lust dominated his body. Their cocks were rubbing against each other, increasing the unknown sensations he was experimenting for the first time. Shawna moaned a little and decided to lick his neck all the way, up and down, pulling and biting his ear; at the same time she grabbed his cock and wank it slowly.

"Oh God, what's going on with me? I-I... I can't stop her..." he thought and moaned. The girl now was sure that he was under her spell, and Phil just let himself go. Shawna focused her efforts licking and sucking his nipples, bringing him more pleasure... if it was possible. She went down and stuck her tongue in his navel, making Phil's body shook of pleasure and surprise, "You do like it, don't you?" Shawna asked and Phil nodded quickly and she repeated it, he closed his again and sighed pleased.

She kept shaking Phil's dick and her tongue licked his abs, while gazing at him with lust in her eyes. Shawna slid her free hand over his body, Phil felt once again that electrical touch that made his dick harder. He felt the sharp of her teeth touching his skin and he loved that, his breath was erratic and desire increased in big waves; blinding his judgment.

"Suck my dick, please!" he begged.

"Not yet, handsome. But I will..." Shawna grinned and she continued her foreplay.

At the same time she was using her tongue and teeth, her free hand caressed his thighs with her nails, the sensorial experience was making its intended effect to drive Phil crazy. While these two were having their way in the motel bedroom, Eve was waiting on the bed, watching her phone every five seconds, worried first and then pissed; disappointed with Phil. She turned on the TV and put a reality show, just to turn it off in less than 1 minute. Eve sighed and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

Andrew waited Shawna, and in the process he got drunk after joining the gang (Gillian, Claire, Al, Charlie and Daniel). They totally forgot about their friend and Claire ended with an unknown girl on one of the couches. Back to the motel room, Shawna stroke Phil's dick harder with both hands, he yelled out feeling his orgasm closer, "Aaarrghh!" he shouted. The girl ripped the condom and began to suck Phil's dick, her head went up and down furiously; Shawna pressed Phil's dick firmly with her thick lips and her hand squeezing his balls.