The Anal Invaders 04: Vive Le Tour!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, at least she knows I'm lurking..." I thought and walked away a few meters downhill. I approached the moment and did a technical stop, the tank was full after all those beers and then I would return with the british; passing in front of the hot woman once again just to see her and check any reaction or gesture from her. You must be thinking, what a foolish strategy and yes, I thought the same when I was there but it was the best thing I could do so far, didn't want to get closer and say hey people, oh no; I don't have anything else to say and blew everything.

My heart beat faster when I was coming back and she raised her face and watched me passing by. "Yes man, she is noticing you..." it was my first thought and I might have looked stupid, because I smiled because of that. Far from reality, she smiled at me when I walked in front of them; and looked at me while her friends were talking in french really fast, only understood a couple words and I knew they were talking about the race and tomorrow's stage.

"Well, I think my goal was achieved, she saw me and it was good; now the difficult part, the real interaction... I need to talk to her somehow..." I thought and yes, that was the hardest thing to do, because if she didn't speak English, there was no case to try. The guys asked where I was and I said I had to pee, which led to several jokes about coyness and so on; I pretended to protest but it seemed only James knew I didn't only pee and watched the sky as the others stated.

With the night over us, the sky was full of stars but I didn't pay attention to them. Sophie was trying to get my attention either but I said no, she paralyzed and asked me why; well, to avoid extending she went to her tent and I sat down in the border of the road, watching the minivan. I heard steps coming towards me and looked, it was James.

"Can I sit down?" he asked.

"Yeah sure," I said and he sat down.

"I heard what happened between you and Soph," he said after some seconds in silence.

"Did you? Well, I tried to be honest..." I said trying to not sound as guilty.

"Yeah I know, I also noticed how did you looked at the french... that woman is magnificent..." he stated.

"Oh yeah, hot as hell..." I said in a low tone and sighed remembering her.

"Just don't let Sophie... you know, if you really going to make a move... don't let her see you," James said and winked an eye. I smiled and thanked him for his support, also expressed my fears and doubts, which he also shared with me but he kept me positive.

I woke up and smiled, the peloton would pass in front of us again. While eating my yummy sweet breakfast, chocolate sandwich; I saw the woman outside the minivan, drinking some juice and making a selfie. So I told myself, it's time to move. Basically, the first impression leaves a permanent mark in our minds, and specially on women; we all know that but sometimes I ignored this and committed a lot of mistakes. The next phase was checking my look to cause that good first, second in fact; impression, so I took a Deceuninck hat and put it on my head, I was thinking to put it on my shoulder but... anyways, I told the guys I was having another walk before the arriving of the peloton and well, I had to struggle a bit more because the people was right there on both sides of the road.

Despite of it, I walked around and got closer to her. She wore a dark blue shirt with the words "Allez Alaphilippe" in white and black mini skirt. When I saw that, my first thought was I did a great choice by taking that hat from the caravan, and taking out my zippo I lighted a cigarette. Well, I tried it; once again my zippo was failing, stupid souvenir I cursed in my mind and tried again, with no results while stopping a few feet away.

"Besoin aide sur cet?" I heard a deep sexy female voice, it was her. My heart beat faster and I felt a strange heat in my body, "Don't sweat, don't panic..." I thought; her voice almost provoked me an orgasm, but generally most of french women have sexy voices. I stayed in silence for a moment and she repeated her question.

"Sorry... I don't speak french a lot," I said a bit nervous and smile. She nodded and seemed to understand me, because she introduced her hand in one of the pockets of her skirt and gave me fire. I lighted my cigarette and gave it to her.

"Thank you," I said.

"You welcome..." she grinned.

"Do you speak English?" I asked her after a quick smoke.

"Not a lot, but I know the right words," she said and I wondered if those words were the ones I had in mind.

"I'm Chris," I said and extended my hand, "Margarette," she said and we shook hands. Oh damn, it felt so good and I must admit my hand was a bit sweaty.

"Fancy a cigarette?" I asked her and she looked at me confused, "Do you want a cigarette?" I said to make it clearer.

"Sure!" and took out one of the pack and gave it to her. She lighted it and thanked me.

"Ready to see the peloton here?" I commented trying to break the ice.

"Yes, I hope Julian wins," she said very happy, "Come, sit here with me," she added and my face might have looked foolish. I couldn't believe my ears and took a sit. Her friends showed up and she introduced each one; she also added that they didn't speak English. Somehow it was good, they wouldn't understand me, the negative part; I wouldn't understand them properly despite I knew a little french, they were speaking fast.

Pierre brought some juice and we all drank, they were hearing Radio Tour to know the current "tete de la course", the french phrase for front of the race. The favorites were together, they translated for me since it was the french podcast, from time to time I looked to the british and a couple times James waved his hand to me and thumbs up. Margarette and I talked to know each other, she was surprised how young I was and traveling alone and told her friends, Jacques and Pierre palmed my shoulders.

Everything was fine, and I got to know some things about Margarette. She was older than me, 28 years old and worked in a library, loved watching movies and camping. I was mesmerized by her sexy voice that I could barely pay attention to what her friends were saying to her in french, until I recognized a few words from Jacques, "Don't scare him," were those words, but I couldn't translate the rest; they spoke so fast.

"Hey, I heard Jacques said something about scaring someone," I told her after some minutes.

"Ah, that. He said Julian will beat Ineos..." she grinned. But there was something in her smile that... well, it made me feel a bit not scare, but worried.

"Oh right. You should tell him that won't happen," I commented and she laughed and turned around to speak to them. I lighted another cigarette and saw them laughing and then she looked at me again.

"Have another for me?" Margarette said and gave her another. She looked so stunning when smoking that I felt my cock was rigid.

"I really like this country. A lot of beautiful women like you," I said and she smiled at me.

"Thank you, you are cute too. What I see of course..." she replied and I giggled a bit nervous.

"I'm just an average guy. Nothing special..." I said and with her enigmatic gaze I blushed a little.

At that moment, I thought everything was going as I wanted but two things happened. First, she spoke with Pierre and whatever they talked about, it made her looked at me with a strange gaze. Second, some riders from the break away showed up and everyone stood up to cheer them up. We did it and we were busy with that for about 10 minutes, until I felt a hand pulling my shirt from behind; it was Margarette's hand.

"Do you want another cigarette?" I asked her.

"No... come with me..." she grinned.

"The peloton will arrive soon..." I said confused.

"Forget the race, I want to show you the delights of France..." she whispered in my ear and I felt my heart stopped beating. I didn't know what to do and my legs were planted in the ground, her arms embraced my waist and she dragged me out slowly to the small forest behind the minivan.

The cheering from the people lessened as we were going deeper into the forest. I must confess that I was excited but it wasn't supposed to be dominated like that. Margarette was breathing fast and when I realized it, my back was against a tree. I tried to stop her but in less than a minute my pants and underwear were down, this woman is really fast I thought but when I opened my mouth she put her hand on my lips and knew she was in control.

The only thing I remember well in that situation, I closed my eyes and she did the rest. A warm and wet feeling around my dick, accompanied by a noisy suck was everything I heard and I grinned pleased, without hesitating she grabbed me by the testicles and sucked my dick like a lollipop, pulling down my nuts when she was sucking my cock. I opened my eyes after I fell on the count that someone could come and caught us, but when I saw that sexy MILF down there I thought the risk would worth it.

Margarette knew what she was doing by grabbing tight my nuts, she could suck me all time she wanted and I was there, wondering when I would be able to cum. Of course, that was the best; the real action comes after, I thought. And yes, that was what happened. When she had enough playing with my cock and balls, she licked it from the base to the glans, and repeated it a couple times, I moaned satisfied and I thought it was my turn.

"Turn around..." she said.

"Sorry, I thought that..." I mumbled a bit confused.

"Turn... around... now..." Margarette said slowly and firmly, nervously I did what she said and put my hands on the tree. She made me separate my legs a little and spread my buttocks with her hands, I thought that was kind weird...

"I will give you my french kiss..." she muttered and I felt her lips kissing my ass.

I was startled, after all, it was the first time I was doing that; she kissed my rear end once again, and then used some tongue. I had to admit at that point I was about to stop her, if I were a random tourist and casually walking around, watching a woman kissing a man's ass would have been a shocking view. "Relax, you are tense..." Margarette said before licking my asshole with no restrictions. I mumbled something about how good was France and I knew she liked it, because she buried her tongue inside my asshole; I closed my eyes and moaned pleased when I felt her tongue fucking my ass like a cock.

"What the fuck? Your asshole is being licked by a woman and you are moaning like a whore," I thought and yes, that was exactly what I was doing; enjoying a tongue in my ass. "Well, something new; it's not a crime..." I heard a voice in my head and didn't care if someone would have caught us. Margarette buried her face between my buttocks and shook her face left and right, while her tongue was doing wonders.

To increase my pleasure, she stroke my dick slowly and my eyes went white, "Damn, this whore is incredible..." I thought. But who was the real whore? She didn't seem as the whore in the current situation, I was the one who was moaning like a girl, with a tongue licking my ass and my cock being stroked, my hands and legs were aching a bit due to the long time we had doing that, I felt I was about to collapse in any moment.

"My legs..." I mumbled and with a final palming on my balls, she stood up. I tried to catch my breath, I was exhausted and my legs weakened after the rimjob received; that I didn't heard she unzipped her skirt and it fell down on the ground.

She moved closer and embraced my body, trapping me between her and the tree. I sighed trying to catch my breath when I felt a hard, pushing pressure in my anus. I reacted but it was too late, she put a hand on my mouth; something big and hard invaded my ass, I yelled out but her firm hand smothered my voice.

"What the fuck is this? A damn strapon?" I thought when all that thing filled my inside. I didn't knew how a strapon would feel, but that was totally different... "My Goodness, she has a dick, a fucking dick!!" I thought shocked and that was the answer. A big hot dick shoved up my ass.

"Relax, chérie... we are making love..." she whispered in my ear with her deep sexy voice.

Yeah, she was right, we were making love. But not the way it's supposed to happen... Margarette kept her hand on my mouth and her hips began to move slowly back and forward. I tried to tense my body, but the pain was more excruciating so I decided to relax, something she reminded me quickly, "Relax, or I might hurt you..." she purred in low voice.

I didn't know how long her dick was, but her dick was really long, "Fuck, I feel like a fucking turkey..." I thought as she pounded my asshole faster. My bowels were full of it, every inch of her womanhood was stretching me like never before, "Oh God, this must be a nightmare," I thought. But it wasn't, and the only thing I heard was her tired breath in my ear, and my own girlish moans lessened by her soft hand.

"You like the french way, don't you? You will like this then..." she whispered again and kissed my cheek. Her free arm pinned me down a bit and with my hands on the tree, as she swelled her pace I lowered down my face enough to see my loyal friend dripping precum, a mixed storm of feelings were fighting inside of me, but as the time went on; besides the burning pain in my legs, arms and of course my asshole, I began to feel... good.

"This isn't ok, you are getting fucked!" I thought stunned but my quiet moans were the evidence. A hot french MILF was assaulting me but instead of asking for help, I wouldn't asked for if I had wanted, with her hand on my mouth; I was enjoying like a whore, a lustful one; demanding more dick. Finally she agreed to free my mouth if I didn't scream and Margarette grabbed my hips with her hands and pounded me harder.

"Ah... ah... ahh...!!" I moaned excited. It didn't matter the aching feeling in my bowels with every thrust of her dick, was reaching deep inside of me, or the pain in my legs that were about to breakdown. "Ou... oui... yes... yes... moan slut!" she mumbled exhausted and grabbed me harder to shake me like a doll. Her balls slapping really hard against me, just like her pelvis; I didn't know what was happening with me, but was amazing.

She held me by the shoulders and her thrusts were shorter but harder, I opened my mouth in a perfect *O* as she beat my ass and my mind melted to her desire. I was sweated like if I were doing an extreme workout routine, well, she was really working-out with me, and when I was thinking to drop one of my hands to my unattended penis, she read my mind and place one of her hands around my torso and the other on my cock and jerked it in the same pace she was fucking my ass. Another thing that turned on my hardware so bad was heard her speaking in french, I had to make a huge effort to not cum immediately.

"Ohhhh... Shit, shit, fuck!!" I shouted while enjoying the double stimulation.

"Yes, scream for me!" Margarette yelled and I moaned agitated. She shoved her dick all inside me and bit my earlobe, stroking my dick at the same time; she rotated her hips and the wave of pleasure from my ass expanded all over my body and my legs trembled.

My knees lost some balance but she held me, and without taking out her dick; she helped me to be on all fours. My forehead touched my hands as she resumed the assfucking, my eyes saw her ballsack moving back and forward, my prostate was having a good time because my dick was rock hard after some minutes without attention.

"I'm her puppy... I'm her puppy..." a happy voice yelled inside my head and her powerful thrusts were turning me into a filthy bitch. I never thought this would happen to me but there I was, pounded doggystyle by Margarette while her friends and mine were cheering the peloton.

Her hands grabbed my arms and my back arched towards her, I felt her warm body pressed against my back, those yummy and soft tits trapped between us, her raging cock wanting more of my ass. "You are my bitch, Chris..." she mumbled in my ear and pounded me softer, her hand was caressing my exposed neck and the touch of her nails scratching my skin a little, felt so good and my skin bristly.

Beneath my dick, a nearly visible spot of precum was there, proof of my turnabout. Margarette kissed my lips so passionately that when she separated, I felt drunk with her essence, and again I was in doggystyle pose and being fucked so fast that I still wonder if my screams were heard by other people around. She was about to cum and her pulsating cock was banging me like there was no tomorrow, and probably there wasn't. With a last hard thrust and an intense moan, she deposited all her warm load in my bowels, shot by shot until her balls were empty and she laid down on my back, exhausted.

I kept moaning like a whore after the last wild pace. I did a huge effort by holding all her weight on my back and limbs after the post orgasm euphoria. When I noticed, I saw a lot of cum from my dick all over the ground, "I came without hands... or fucking a hole... this is so crazy..." I thought. My head was heavy and I felt dizzy, it was a strong experience... but somehow, no, no, I couldn't believe (maybe didn't) I liked being assfucked by a woman with a pecker.

Margarette kissed me again and pulled out her dick slowly and I moaned. She giggled and I felt a huge, and I mean yes, a huge emptiness in my rear end. My sphincter was pulsating and my bowels sored, but feeling so good I wasn't able to say anything; she got dressed and helped me to stand up.

"Pretty boy, I will go with my friends, they must be worried for us..." she smirked and walked away. I saw her leaving and recovered my breath after some minutes. With difficulties I put on my underwear and pants; my belly felt a bit different and what about my ass, I was walking slow and like a damn penguin and took me forever to return to the minivan. And there she was, so beautiful and joking with her friends. Pierre told me something in french and everyone laughed, Margarette translated for me with an accomplice smile.

"He said where did you go, you missed the peloton," she said while winking an eye.

"Tell him I was doing business..." I muttered and sat down carefully. They laughed louder and Margarette took my hand, her gaze was full of lust. I smiled at her.

Hours later, I convinced them to join me with the british group and we all arrived to Paris. The french of course were sad because Alaphilippe couldn't win and my team achieved a great result with Bernal first, Thomas second. When the final podium was over, Margarette asked me if I had a place to stay that night, well, you guys can wonder about my answer. After saying goodbye to the british gang, I promised them to visit London someday, I have family there; and meet them in Sheffield.

That night I invited Margarette a coffee and well, she invited me to her bed later and yes, I had my way with her french ass as she had her way with mine again. A few days later she went with me to the airport and before leaving, she gave me her number, I was craving for it since the first time I saw her; and told me to not forget her... "Of course not, my ass won't forget you," I thought.

The End

12