All Comments on 'The Anal Queen'

by rocketskate

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly filthy and extremely horny as always!!! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Snore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This read was in GREAT and I'm jacking my dick to get my cum out to lick it up and enjoy that sweet taste that I love so much, wishing they're was another man here to get sexually pleasured with as he fucks my mouth & ass-hole and I'm the queer guy that's enjoying his cum in my asshole & mouth asU clean his dick of the shit & cum and get ready for another round of getting my Asshole fucked by his wonderful, good BIG dick off the shit on it. And make a date for our next time for man to man sex together..❤️

EmirusEmirusover 2 years ago

Absolutely disgusting. 😡 But in a way which made me smile. 😊 The further I got into the story the more I smiled. I doubt if that was your intention and not everyone will think the way I do. 😎 Practical experience plus vivid imagination? 🤔

*

I think you made the correct decision to go with first person.👍 It wouldn’t, in my opinion, have worked in third.

*

Errors with grammar, spelling and punctuation 😳 but I still kept smiling. I’m sure if you read it out loud you will pick up on what I’m talking about. If I was editing there are also some changes I would suggest.

Busman19639Busman19639over 2 years ago

Great story up to the end where she drank it all. Details I didn’t need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ending was kind a not needed. Plus, 7 guys..ok...what about 2 guys at the bar, in the bathroom , then 2 more guys outside the bar , up against the wall. 3 guys in a van , with one of them driving our girl to a house. Then half way there, one of the two in the van switches with the driver and the destination is reached. A house where there are 9 people waiting. At the house there are refreshments, maybe some 'party favors" and the spanking begins, plus, the guys are in pairs of two and 3 now. There might even be a girl with a strapon too. After each guy gets at least 2 turns, we wrap-up our girl in the bed sheet and she's taken to the BARN, where there are 12 guyes waiting who've been called earlier. These are actually 4 sets of 3 guys who "air tight" rotate on her until they've completed a couple of laps in each group. Finally, well almost finally, they are taken to a special club. A Black Gentlemens Club where, after a few phone calls are made 15 young and older gentlemen service her for the rest of the morning till noon. These gentlemen are allowed as many rounds as they wish and can do whatever they wnat including double penetration in the same hole and pussy, tit, and tushy spanking. They then bring her back to the bar around 4:30 the next day and put her in the back of the van she originally left the bar in, and she's used only a couple 5 or 6 more times. That's Gangbang. 48 to 49 with her boyfriend being the last one or number 50. Have it last for 20hrs or more and have her be so sore and used that she can't walk.

AgielAgielover 1 year ago

NICE STORY AND EASY READ, but as been mentioned in another comment errors with spelling etc. Whether that’s had a bearing on the scoring of the story or if there are other reasons I don’t know.

Just a comment on what was said by Mr/Ms Anonymous 9 months ago. They spent so much time on their comment they could have written the story themselves (if capable) but perhaps they realised writing a lengthy story as they’ve described would quickly become boring and monotonous. Stick to what you’re doing (just correct the errors) because you’re doing fine as it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrocketskate@rocketskate
Some of my stories are true, some are fantasies, some are a mixture of the two! I mostly write in the fetish category but am working my way through a few other categories Not looking for hook ups or anything else I'm happy in a relationship. Quick note for those that have...