The Anal Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed back the best I could as he pummeled by arse and held on. Suddenly he pushed in hard, let out a roar and shot his massive load deep in my bowels. I just held on moaning over and over enjoying the experience of his cock filling my arse.

He pulled out quickly and one of other me helpfully grabbed the bowl and held it for me as I turned around quickly and squatted over it and squeezed more cum out of my arse. I could have really done with a break but a combination of lust and wanting to take on number 7 meant that after a quick drink of water I laid on my back and pulled my legs up and held them open for him.

"Sorry I kept you waiting." I said to him with a cheekily smile.

"No need to apologise I love a well used slutty arse!" He laughed as he stepped forward and positioned himself at the entrance to my gaping arse.

His words just turned me on even more and I gasped as he pushed the head into my arse. No matter how many times that had happened today it still made me shudder un pleasure. I stared up at him wide eyed as he started to fuck my arse building up his fave and force. I couldn't help myself anymore and I reached down to my pussy and started to finger fuck myself as hard as he was fucking me. I started panting hard and moaning louder as I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and started to furiously rubbed my clit. At this point it was almost as if it was a race to see who would orgasm first.

"Oh fuck yes!" Number 7 cried out as he suddenly shot his load into my arse. The feeling of his cum shooting inside me mixing in with what was still left in me was too much for me and my body shuddered and I screamed out as I came myself. As I bucked against his cock in my arse I squirted a little of my pussy over him during my orgasm.

Slowly he gently pulled out after we had both come down from cumming and the bowl was immediately slid under me to catch any cum dripping out of me. I was still in too much of a post orgasmic bliss to push anymore out at this point and I just laid there legs apart exhausted.

I thought we had finished when number 7 finally pulled out but number 2 stepped forward and ask if he could go again. Despite my exhaustion and sore arse I immediately said yes and held my legs wide open for him to enter my now well used arse.

I held my legs back as far as I could just like with number 7 and let him fuck me hard and fast. If I was worried about him lasting a long time due to him cumming once already then I need not have done as he was clearly super turned on by fucking me like this.

"Come on give me more of your cum." I said to him looking him directly in the eyes in encouragement.

He held on to my boobs roughly as he stared into my eyes with his cock going in and out of me like a piston. By now not only was my arse well lubed and wide open but the ring was becoming numb with use and I didn't care what was going on. I was almost high on lust and what I was doing and desperate for him to cum in my arse.

Suddenly he held on tighter to my boobs and held himself in my arse. With a grunt and a pained look on his face he deposited his second load and the eighth in total in my arse.

The bowl was thankfully already in place from the last anal creampie I had taken as when this cock pulled out his cum immediately dripped out into the bowl. I squeezed and relaxed and squeezed my anal muscles again and farted out some more cum and forced out as much as I could when suddenly number 1 lurched in front of me. I thought he was going to want to fuck me again but no he was furiously wanking his cock and the sight of me fingering dirty cum from deep inside my arse had been too much for him. He aimed his cock into the bowl and with a couple of strong jerks managed to deposit his second load into the bowl.

I held up the bowl in awe at the amount of cum I had manage to squeeze or let run out of my arse. Every man had cum once and two had manage to do so twice so that made nine loads of cum. My arse was now wide open and raw and absolute agony. I knew it would take a good week to recover from this but it had turned me on so much to be used anally and left sore and hurting like this.

I knelt down holding the bowl still feeling so horny. I looked into it and swirled the cum around. The smell of that amount of cum was immense and so strong. Brown streaks and a few small solid specks from deep in my arse mixed into the good amount of cum in the bowl. I was so turned on by this disgusting sight of dirty cum from my arse that was now beginning to look a little like chocolate milkshake as I swirled it around. I looked up at the seven men and the club owner who all were still stood there watching me intently.

"Mmmm guys you know that was thirsty work." I laughed.

"And you know what my favourite drink is? Chocolate milkshake with special added little chocolate lumps!"

With that I opened my mouth wide and started to pour the contents of the bowl into mouth. The cum ran from the bowl straight into my open mouth hitting my tongue and tasting so strong and a little bitter with the taste of the dirty streaks from my own arse.

I swallowed the first mouthful as soon as my mouth was full and continued to pour more into mouth. I drank it down as easy as if it had been real chocolate milkshake. If it had been such an experience and turn on to have been used anally like I just had been then this experience of being such a dirty slut and drinking down a bowl of dirty cum in front of everyone was just as much a turn on.

After a few mouthfuls I couldn't pour anymore cum out of the bowl so without any hesitation I dived my face into the bowl and started licking out every last drop of brown strained cum from the clear plastic bowl.

"What a dirty fucking bitch." I heard one man say.

"I feel sick what a girl!" I heard another say.

I finally pulled my face out if the bowl happy that I had licked clean as much as I possible could have done. I looked up at the men and smiled.

"Thanks for the drink guys it's been an absolute pleasure!"

With that I turned around grabbing my bits and pieces and very gingerly walked off on my heels towards the changing rooms happy that I had proved I was the anal queen.

12