The Anatomy of an Infidelity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers

"What would you like? Rum, vodka, gin, tequila, whisky, scotch?"

"Scotch is whisky." Rasika giggled. "That's what dad always says. So...let's have scotch. On the rocks, just like dad likes it."

"Okayyy." Arup said, feeling like she was already drunk.

He poured scotch into the two glasses. Pushed one towards Rasika and picked one up himself.

"Cheers" he said.

"Cheers!" she said, and then downed the whole drink in one gulp. "Another!"

Wow, she just finished the whole thing in one gulp! Not something he would have expected of her. He poured her another. And she downed it in one gulp again.

"Once more, barkeep!" she said, laughing.

"Okay, Rasika...savor this. Alright?" Arup said.

"That's what daddy always said." she said in a fake sad voice. "Savor this!"

But he was glad to note that she didn't down the third drink. Just took a small sip and walked towards the couch. She plonked herself in it. Arup sat across her in the other couch.

"So...what shall we drink to?" he said, almost out of habit.

"To flunking!" she said and raised her glass. And started laughing. Then she went serious and started talking. "Fuck...my mom always said to me, Bubu...that is her nickname for me...Bubu...she said...Bubu..stop being so childish or you will fail. She said it when I was in 4th standard. And 7th standard. And 10th standard. And 12th standard. And you know what...I never failed. I never fucking failed. Never!!"

Oh boy, Arup thought to himself as he heard this. Rasika was a petite person. Just a little over 5 feet. And despite her seemingly ample chest, quite skinny otherwise. And she had just downed two scotches. And was in emotional pain. This was...not going to be pretty.

"Yes, I know what you mean." he said.

"Never failed! Until...until...tonight." she said. It looked like she would start crying again. But she did not. She kept drinking.

"Well, you know how it is." Arup said, just to break the silence.

"Yes! I know! And you know!" Rasika sat up in a jerk and said. "We both know exactly how it is!"

"Yes, we do!"

"Two people who failed the one exam that counts! But are still awesome!" she said, and took a big sip. "People who are smart-ass IITians will never understand what that means. Will they? Will they? Is your wife and IITian?"

"My wife is an architect."

"So what? Architects can go to IIT!"

"They can???" Arup had no idea if this was true.

"Can't they???" Rasika said and looked at the ceiling. Her eyes seemed to roll a bit. "Is it hot in here?"

"Sorry?"

"I am feeling so hot!" she said, taking off her cardigan. Which was some effort. She had to carefully put the glass down on the table. Then pull one arm out, then another.

Arup watched as she did this. And realized that he had never seen her without her cardigan. Even on warm days, she always wore it over her kurta or top. As he watched the drunk 22-year-old struggle to take her cardigan off, he noticed many things he had never truly noticed before. Even in that drunk state, she looked so pretty, with her perfect pink-white complexion and her petite figure. He also noticed that just as he had felt during that hug, she was a very busty woman. He didn't know that her big breasts were something she had been conscious about since her teen years, and always tried to conceal. But as she flailed around to take off the cardigan, her breasts and their humongous size was obvious, even through her loose kurta.

"Take it easy, Bubu." he said. He immediately wondered, why did I call her Bubu, which is her mom's nickname for her. Maybe because I was staring at her boobs?

"You called me Bubu! Hehehe!" she laughed, finally getting her cardigan off. She then reached back for her glass, and downed it in one gulp. "More please!"

"Rasika...listen..."

"No..call me Bubu!"

"Okay...Bubu...maybe you should go to bed."

"Just one more? Please please please!!??" she sounded like a kid, with a puppy like expression on her face.

"Bubu, no. No more. You have to go to bed!" he responded like a parent.

"Hmpf! Okay!" she sulked and folded her hands.

What the hell have I gotten myself into, Arup thought, as he looked at this pretty drunk 22-year-old sprawled on his couch, folding her hands like a little kid. He finished his drink and got up.

"Come one, Bubu, let's get you into bed." he stood by her side and reached out his hand.

"Okay, Arup uncle!" she said and giggled. And jumped up into his arms.

"Ooof, easy there!" he said, as he felt her ample chest push against his arm again. "Let's go to that room over there, okay?"

"Okay wokay." she said.

He held her with an arm around the shoulders as she walked in uncertain steps towards the closest guest bedroom in that big house. He noticed that she still had her phone in one hand.

"Should we send a message to Nitin?" he asked.

"Fuck Nitin and fuck his perfect asshole!" she yelled.

"Okay! Just checking!" Arup said.

Finally he dragged Rasika into the room. She was on her feet, but very wobbly.

"I have to pee." she said, just as he was about to plonk her onto the bed.

"Let me just put you into bed. The bathroom is right there." he said, pointing to the door of the bathroom attached to that room.

"Lemme go!" she pushed away this arms and ran towards the door. She ran in and slammed the door shut behind her.

Oh god, what hell is this, Arup thought to himself as he sat down on the bed. It was just less than two weeks since he spent that time with her in that coffee shop, bonding over music. Then they were in constant touch over email, discussing music as well as poetry. Then she bitched about her boyfriend and her life in general. Now she had flunked her final exam, and was drunk on his booze in his apartment? How did things get so far?

The bathroom door opened and Rasika walked out. Her face looked fine. And her kurta looked fine. But as Arup's gaze drifted lower, he realized...what the hell!! What happened to her jeans? Below her knees, her shins and feet were exposed.

"I really needed that, Nitin!" she said, stumbling towards him.

"I am Arup, not Nitin." he said, catching her just before she fell.

"Of course, Arup. Arup the stud! Hehehe!" she giggled in his arms.

"What?"

Arup was standing in his guest room, holding a colleague 15 years younger than him, wearing only her kurta. And she was clutching on to him. In a very close embrace.

"Don't you know?" she whispered. "You are the studddddd of the office?"

"Okay, that's nice." he said, pulling her towards the bed. It was some effort, because her ample chest was once again pushing against his body.

"You really failed your final exam too?" Rasika said, suddenly grabbing his shoulder and pulling herself up to his face.

"Yes! Yes, I did!"

"Oh you are so hotttt!!" Rasika said, and then putting her hand behind his head, pulled him into a kiss.

And this was the moment where Arup finally lost his self-control. Until this point, he had been focused on getting his young colleague into bed. He had noticed a few physical cues here and there about her, but out of a sense of propriety, done his best to ignore them. But then she was in his arms, without her jeans, and she pulled him into a kiss. At that stage, he lost all semblance of self-control. And the final barrier was breached.

He pushed his thin Bengali lips back against her full luscious Kashmiri lips. She was already in his arms. He tightened his grip, both palms on each of her boobs, over the kurta. His male instincts took over and suddenly he found his focus shifting from getting her into bed to, well, "getting her into bed". It didn't matter anymore that she was an innocent young vulnerable colleague 15 years younger than him and he was a happily married man. His love for Veena and even his lust for Veena went out of his head. All he thought about was this hot voluptuous woman in his arms and how he would like to fuck her.

Rasika's thought process was a bit more fuzzy. The way she was thinking, she was sad and she needed happiness. And her beloved Nitin, for now, wasn't here. And thinking about him only brought on bitterness. And she wanted happiness instead. So she pushed Nitin out of her head. And she found herself in the arms of Arup. Arup the stud! Now, he wasn't some handsome rock star level stud. But even in his late 30s, he was in good shape, thanks to regular visits to the gym. Unlike other men who let themselves go, get a paunch, and lose hair, he still had a fit body and a full head of hair. His face wasn't strikingly handsome like a male model, but it wasn't ugly either. Besides, he was charming, articulate, and had a genial personality. When Rasika called him Arup the stud, she was referring to some girl talk with a couple of other female colleagues including Seema, when they were trying to rate the most date-able guys in the office. Every single woman chose Arup. Just as a fun exercise, not for anything serious obviously. They all knew he was happily married, and even if he wasn't, Seema joked, "oh you haven't met Veena! Look sideways at her man and she'll cut your tits off!"

So of all the guys in the office to feel tempted by, he was at the top of the list for Rasika. Plus he was so nice and so wise and always said the right things. He always made her feel better. She should let him make her feel better. That's what she decided in her half-drunken and depressed state. Without realizing the full scope of what the consequences would be.

Arup grabbed the back of Rasika's kurta and pulled it up. It was long, so it still didn't give him access to anything. He pulled it up further and his hands touched the back of her thighs. He moved his hands up and found them touching her round ample ass over her panties. He had always been an ass man. He squeezed it, realizing that he had no idea what its shape was, because she always wore a kurta and loose jeans. So he looked at the mirror next to the bed. Very nice, plump, and full ass. Covered in plain white and large granny panties. But still, he liked it. he gently slapped one ass cheek over the panties.

She giggled. That strange giggle made a semblance of normality flash back inside his brain. What was he doing? She was his subordinate. She had a boyfriend, he had a wife. She was drunk and vulnerable.

"Do you...do you really want to do this?" he whispered, the question directed as much as himself as at her.

"Please make me feel goooood!" she said in a lilting voice. "Please make me feel goood!"

For a moment, what flashed in front of Arup's eyes was the naked form of his perfect wife Veena. Tall and slim, without an ounce of excess fat anywhere, almost like a model. Small perky breasts with huge nipples that he loved playing with. Light dusky complexion typical of Bengali women. The love of his life, his conception of the perfect woman. Even after all these years of marriage, she had an insatiable appetite in bed. Whenever he wanted to have sex, she was ready. In fact, there were times when she wanted to have sex, but he wasn't ready. And she was a tigress in bed, always willing to try new things and new positions. Even after all these years, the sexual magic was still there between them.

So there was nothing really missing from his sex life, when you thought about it objectively. Or their interpersonal life. Veena was intelligent, witty, accomplished, and earned way more than him. He could not have created a more perfect woman in the lab. And yet, here he was, with this voluptuous 22-year-old in his arms, seemingly eager to give herself to him. She had literally thrown herself at him. And he felt an erection forming in his pants. It was the caveman instinct versus the cerebral 21st century man conditioning. And biology was slowly overpowering sociology.

He kissed her back just as he groped her full round ass over her panties. His mind noted...how much fuller and curvier this ass was compared to his wife's tight athletic butt. He slipped a hand into the panties. Smooth skin. Rasika in the meanwhile started sticking her tongue into his mouth. His tongue responded, but he noted...this girl wasn't a great kisser. She almost seemed in a hurry. The way she was pushing against him, her big bosom was smashing against his chest. The one palm still on one of her boobs squeezed. It was an unfamiliar sensation even to someone as experienced as Arup. before Veena, he had slept with over half a dozen women. None of them had particularly large breasts. This beauty from U.P. with a Kashmiri genes however had clearly been endowed with a lot more than her share.

Rasika felt him pressing her breast and blushed a little. The size of her breasts had always been a complex issue for her. It was the biggest reason she dressed the way she did. She was not from a conservative family. Her defense background family was very progressive, and had no patriarchal restrictions on her growing up. In her younger days. she had experimented with tighter, more revealing western clothes. But soon she found herself being tagged by her peers as "that girl with the big boobs". And she hated it, her identity being reduce to two oversized fleshy orbs. Besides, Varanasi wasn't as enlightened or safe a place as Pune or Mumbai. So over the years, she had been subjected to a higher than average amount of catcalls, gropes and stalkers than the average Indian woman. And for this, she always blamed her body, especially her breasts. And that's why, even though her parents would not have cared if she walked around in mini-skirts and tank-tops, she chose to cover herself up as much as possible.

In fact this had been a sticking point between her and Nitin, who was proud of how hot his girlfriend was and wanted to show her off. He bought her skirts, western dresses, fashionable tops, but she never wore them. Once they had gone for a vacation to Goa with his childhood friends. The females in the group who grew up in Pune were happy wearing swimsuits on the beach, a couple of them wearing bikinis. But Rasika stuck out like a sore thumb in her t-shirt and shorts. It drove Nitin crazy, because he knew Rasika was not a conservative person or from a conservative family. So why would she not wear the swimsuits he had bought for her?

So it was a pretty and shapely young woman with severe emotional baggage, body-image issues, and self-loathing that Arup found in his arms. At the back of his mind, he knew he should push her away and put her in bed. She had downed those drinks fast and if he just did that, she would be asleep soon. But he did not do that.

Rasika felt Arup's hands move to the side of her kurta and start pulling it up. She took her arms away from his shoulders and obediently raised them, allowing him to take it off. As the garment's neck rubbed against her head and blinded her momentarily, she stumbled a little. Arup held her in place by grabbing one of her boobs. And then he saw them covered in a simple white bra. They seemed even bigger than he had imagined. The cleavage above the bra was at least 6 inches. He was genuinely surprised at how big Rasika's boobs were, and how he had never realized it until recently.

As Arup threw her kurta on the floor, she took a couple of stumbling steps backwards, and fell on the bed on her ass. He noticed how much her big boobs swung up and down because of it, even contained in the bra. And he got a first good look at her figure, clad only in a bra and panties. He was impressed. She had a very curvy classical hourglass figure that reminded him of the rock carvings of Khajuraho. Big boobs, but a flat stomach and a slender waist, that then flared out into curvaceous hips. And then shapely thighs and slim calves that tapered into small feet. And he entire body's complexion was that same white-pink as her face, with no blemishes anywhere.

Once again, his wife's naked form flashed in front of his eyes. Slender, athletic, model-like, and very sexy. But what he saw in front of him was a supple and voluptuous 22-year old body of a variety he had never tasted before. And the animal in him had to have it. Rasika leaned back on the bed and watched with half-open eyes as he pulled off his t-shirt in one motion. It revealed a shaved chest with well-formed pecs. His abs weren't well-defined into a six-pack, but there was no fat there. Just a smooth masculine torso. Arup had started shaving his chest in his college days when he was on the swim team, and then never stopped. This made his torso look very different to Rasika than Nitin's hairy and slightly pudgy chest. Nitin wasn't fat per se, but he didn't work out so he had that extra fat that many well-to-do Indian men have.

Rasika rubbed her thighs together in anticipation. When her addled mind had initiated this encounter, it wasn't out of any strong attraction towards Arup per se. She was just feeling bitter and sad, and giving herself to him was a way to feel good. But as she saw his shirtless form and then noticed the sizeable bulge in his pants that he started unzipping, she found herself looking at him for the first time as a "man". And her animal instincts responded positively.

She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, slipping it off. This made her huge creamy double D breasts fall free, and Arup got his first look at them. His eyes widened. They were huge. A little saggy, he noted, but then that was natural with the size, he supposed. And she had small pink nipples and areolas, that looked even smaller compared to her huge tits. A stark contrast from Veena who had big dark brown nipples on her perky breasts.

Arup slipped his pants off and stood there in his jockeys, a sizeable bulge visible. Rasika stared at that bulge and slid backwards on her elbows towards the pillow. She was staring at his crotch and he was staring at her jiggling boobs. They had not made eye contact in a while. Maybe if they had, they would have stopped. Until just a short while ago, neither of them had even dreamed of doing this with each other. He was her happily married boss and a mentor of sorts. She was his much younger protege in a committed relationship with a great guy. This made no sense, emotionally, intellectually, professionally, or practically.

It only seemed to make sense biologically.

Slowly, Rasika slipped off her frumpy granny panties. Arup's eyes shifted from her boobs to her pussy. It had some stubble on it, like it had been shaved or waxed a week ago. Suddenly Rasika felt shy and pushed her thighs together and turned them sideways. That made her round smooth ass come into the vision. And her curvy naked form, twisted like that on his bed, made his erection reach maximum hardness. He absolutely had to have her.

Slowly he reached for his jockeys and pushed them down. His dick sprang free and Rasika's eyes widened. Arup felt a little embarrassed. Just like she had an issue with her boobs, he had an issue with his dick. Not because it was too long. The length was average at about 6 inches. But only because it was very thick, about three and a half inches across. More than one woman in the past had freaked out when she saw it, and refused to have sex, at least the first time. Veena herself only let him penetrate her after about five nights together. And she was very experienced at that point.

Here was this simple 22-year-old, who had only slept with one guy so far, with an average sized dick. Surely she would freak out too. But as it turned out, Rasika's inexperience worked in Arup's favor. She looked at his dick and found it quite thick. But having only seen Nitin's dick before that, had no idea how unusually thick it was in general. So she opened her mouth and spoke her first words in a long time, but they were not about his girth.

"Turn the lights off please." she said, slightly slurring her words, making Arup remember again that she was drunk. For a moment, self-doubt flashed in his mind. Should he be doing this? But his animal instincts took over again. He nodded and sprinted towards the wall, flipping the switch and plunging the room into partial darkness. The street light was still streaming in a bit through the closed windows, so he could still see enough of the bed and the naked young woman on it. Arup thought she asked him to turn the lights off because she did not want a visual reminder of the fact that she was cheating on Nitin. He didn't know that she preferred the lights to be off even during sex with Nitin. It was her body image issues.

hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers