The Androgyne Files: Meet Jennifer

Story Info
A day in the life of Jennifer, a futanari pornstar.
8.5k words
4.42
14k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers

Author's note:

As always, all participants are above the age of 18.

Please forgive any spelling/grammar mistakes I may have missed.

All feedback is welcome.

Enjoy!

***

"Aaand cut! Everybody take 5... or 10... or... Jesus, Jen. Is she alright?"

"She'll be fine," I said as I pulled my cock out of the woman beneath me.

Her body was covered in the sweat from the hard fucking I'd just given her, and she was staring up at the ceiling like she didn't know where she was. I smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving her on the couch; her husband, a fellow pornstar, and several members of the crew tried to bring her back to her senses with limited success.

"Jen, you can't keep doing this to the talent," Clive, the director and my agent, said to me as I took a seat next to him. "Look at her! She's fucking drooling for Christ's sake!"

I looked over to my co-star, who had finally returned to the land of the living. Her husband had pulled her into a seated position and was helping her drink some water when her eyes met mine. She looked down at the shrinking cock resting on my thigh and her expression momentarily went blank as she stared at it. But then she shook herself out of it and smiled weakly at her husband.

"Nah," I said, flashing him a smile. "She loved it. She'll be back."

"That's what you said about the last girl. She quit remember?"

"That wasn't my fault," I said defensively. "Her bitch of a boyfriend made her do that."

"And how do you know that?" he said, folding his arms.

"She told me so. She said he got mad at her when she wouldn't stop talking about how good I fucked her. Then he made her promise not to do another shoot with me again."

"Oh... Well, then... Wait, you're still in contact with her?"

"Yeah," I said with a smile. "We hung out last night."

"...You hung out with her and her boyfriend?" Clive asked slowly.

"Nah, just her."

Clive sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Jen, please tell me you're not still fucking her."

"What?" I said, still smiling. "He made her promise not to do another shoot with me. He didn't say she couldn't fuck me."

"Oh, come on, Jennifer!" he said, throwing up his hands.

"Oh, fuck off, Clive. It's not my fault the guy can't satisfy his girl."

"Jennifer, give me a break. Do you know how much drama you caused the last time you got personal with the talent? If things go south again, I'm going to be the one to have to clean up the mess."

"Love you, Clive," I said, pecking him on the cheek before hopping off the chair.

I heard him sigh in exasperation before I escaped into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. When I turned, I was greeted by my reflection in the full-length mirror. I was a member of the third gender known as the androgyne. Externally, we are indistinguishable from normal women; what I saw looking back at me was a tall, pretty blonde with C cup tits and an hourglass figure. The kind of girl any normal man would do a double-take at if he saw me walking down the street.

But they'd do a triple-take if they saw the thing hanging between my legs.

I watched my cock, still wet with pussy juice, continue to shrink in the mirror. Though 'cock' wasn't exactly the right term. It was actually a kind of pseudo-penis. At rest it looked like a regular clitoris, small and unassuming. But when aroused it could grow to nearly ten times its original size. As such, the average androgyne cock was roughly 7-8 inches in length. Since the androgyne pseudo-penis looks like a man's penis when erect and a woman's clitoris when flaccid, the average person refers to it as either a cock or a clit depending on its state of arousal.

There were only about ten million androgyne in the world. As such it has been hard for us to find our place in it. We have a long history of being rejected and mistreated for our differences but we have been making a lot of progress recently. In the past, we hid what we were from the public, but now there are openly androgyne teachers, politicians, doctors, actors, you name it. Thanks to the hard work of those that came before us, we can live our lives in any way we like.

I chose to do porn.

I love sex. All androgyne do. So it seemed like a good idea to get a job where I could get paid to do nothing but fuck sexy women until they passed out like my co-star from earlier. It was a good deal, but there was one thing I hated about it, and that was the fact that I always had to wear a fucking condom.

And I do mean always. I've been doing porn ever since I got out of college three years ago, nearly one hundred gigs so far, and there have only been ten times, including today, where I wasn't asked to strap up first. The female talent were hesitant to fuck an androgyne raw. And really, I couldn't blame them. Androgyne physiology made having unprotected sex with us risky for a couple of reasons.

It all came down to the hormones in our bodies. Where women had estrogen and men had testosterone, androgyne bodies produced a hormone called 'corlactin'. Aside from making androgyne look like women, corlactin did two things.

First, it made androgyne extremely fertile; if we came inside a woman, she was almost guaranteed to get pregnant. This was true even if she wasn't ovulating at the time of insemination; androgyne sperm can survive for up to 4 months in a woman's body, so if the womb is empty they will just wait around for the next egg to drop.

The second reason was, when androgyne get turned on, our bodily fluids begin to act like an aphrodisiac with a cumulative effect. It wasn't strong enough to make women do anything they really didn't want to do, but it was enough to get them hot and bothered. And, after enough exposure to it, most women developed a strong bond with the androgyne similar to the effect of oxytocin.

However, most women only made me wear a condom because they didn't want a surprise pregnancy if they forgot to take the pill. They usually underestimated the effect of the aphrodisiac, which is why they still let me kiss them. That was good enough for me.; the aphrodisiac in my saliva wasn't as strong, but it was enough to make my partners more passionate. Passionate sex sold well, and it often led to more passion when the cameras were off.

And it was the things that happened when the cameras were off that made me love this job. Like the cute girl who quit working with me to save her boyfriend's pride. She'd texted me earlier to let me know she was free if I wanted to come over. Making her cum on my cock sounded like a fun way to spend the afternoon, so that's where I was headed next.

Besides, I'd popped an important question the last time we were together and she said she'd have an answer for me today. I'd been investing a lot of time in her recently, so I was expecting a favourable reply to my proposal.

I smirked at the thought as I started cleaning myself up. By the time I was done, my cock had returned to the size of a clit. I slipped on my little red dress and high heels and left the bathroom.

My co-star was sitting with a towel around her as the crew cleaned up the set and her husband continued to fuss over her. Our eyes met again as I walked past her and she looked at me a lot longer than was necessary. I smiled at her and she licked her lips in return. I made a mental note to get her number later.

"Alright Clive," I said. "I'm off. Try not to miss me."

"Yeah, yeah," he said as he looked over some paperwork. "Try to keep it in your pants until the next shoot."

"Sure, but only when I'm wearing pants," I shot back, flipping my skirt at him. I was about to leave when I heard something that made me freeze.

"Take care, Jen," came a sweet and familiar voice from behind me.

When I turned, I saw Clive's wife, Casey, waving at me and my jaw dropped.

Casey was a makeup artist, but she had the kind of body that made men beg her to do porn. A cute blonde with big tits and a round ass on a curvy frame was a killer combination. She liked to show herself off too, walking around the set wearing tank tops and yoga pants. Every cock in any room wanted to get inside her, but she was a heartless tease. I think she got off on being surrounded by so much raw lust and leaving it unsatisfied. I used the fact that I looked like a woman to start a friendship with her, but I wanted to fuck her just as much as anyone else.

"Casey!" I squealed as I ran over and gave her a tight hug, crushing those big tits of hers into my own. "When did you get back?"

"Just the other day," she laughed as she returned the hug. "Didn't Clive tell you?"

"No, he didn't," I said, casting Clive a sidelong glance, but he just ignored me.

I let one of my hands slide down her back until it was resting above her ass. Then I let it slide down just a bit more until I had one cheek in the palm of my hand. Casey glance over to Clive to make sure he wasn't watching, then gave me a flirtatious look.

"Still haven't learned how to keep your hands to yourself?" she whispered.

"Shut-up. You like the attention," I whispered back, my lips centimetres away from hers.

"Maybe," she said, allowing me to squeeze her ass for a few more seconds before pushing me away with a smile.

Fucking tease. I learned about a month ago that Casey was willing to let me get away with copping a feel as long as Clive didn't notice. She always played it off as me messing around and I've been taking every opportunity to touch her ever since. But I was starting to get frustrated.

I watched her plump ass sway from side to side as she walked away from me, thinking about how good it would feel to bend her over and bury my cock in her pussy. Fucking her nice and hard until I filled her up with my cum. God, I wanted it. I wanted it so bad, and I was tired of waiting. After a year of teasing and frustration, today was going to be the day I fucked this woman.

Just as Casey reached her husband, I ran up and hugged her from behind, pulling her in so close that I could feel her soft ass on my clit.

"Hey Clive," I said as I surreptitiously humped his wife, "I just remembered that I've got a thing after this that I want to be pretty for. You think you could let me borrow Casey for a bit?"

The two of them shared a quick look before Clive answered.

"I dunno, Jen. We've got another shoot to get to in three hours. Besides, don't you have some errands to run, babe?" Clive gave his wife a meaningful look that I didn't miss.

Casey gave me a smug look over her shoulder before answering.

"Yeah, I do," she said. "But I think I can make time for Jennifer."

There was a brief look of incredulity on Clive's face before he got himself under control.

"Are you sure," he pressed. "You don't have a car. It would be bad if you were late."

"Don't worry, sweetie," she said with a smile. "I'll be fine. I'll just get Jen to drop me off after we're done."

Clive frowned at his wife before finally giving up.

"Fine, fine," he said as he collected his paperwork. "Just don't be late."

"You worry too much, sweetie," said Casey.

"Yeah, you worry too much, sweetie," I said, mimicking her.

Clive just gave me a dirty look.

"Just don't make her late, Jen," he said as he went to leave with the rest of the crew. "And remember what I said about keeping it in your pants."

"Still wearing a skirt, Clive," I said, too quietly for him to hear.

Casey frowned at me "What does that mean?"

"Oh, nothing," I said with an innocent smile."

***

When the last of the crew was gone, Casey sat me down and got right to work prettying me up. But while she was focused on my face, I was focused on her cleavage. I was trying to think of how I was going to get those luscious suckable tits in my mouth when she asked me a question.

"So, where are you headed after this?" she asked as she worked on my eyebrows.

I decided to tell the truth, trusting her sense of humour.

"Nowhere, just wanted to catch up with you."

Casey looked at me like I was a naughty child as she continued doing my makeup.

"You could have just said that you know? Why lie."

"Because of your husband, that's why," I said.

Casey was a couple of feet away from me, leaning forward as she did my makeup. This made it easy to look down her top, but I wanted her to be closer to me. So I gently put my hands on her wide hips and pulled her toward me until she was standing between my legs, our bodies barely inches apart.

Casey just rolled her eyes. "God you're so silly sometimes, Jen," she laughed, but she didn't move away, and she said nothing about the fact that my hands were still on her hips.

"What's up with Clive anyway," I asked, pretending I didn't already know the answer.

She smirked. "Well, he seems to be under the impression that everyone is trying to fuck his wife. Including you."

"I wonder what gave him that idea," I said as I squeezed her soft ass.

"Yes, I wonder," she said dryly, ignoring my groping hands and moving on to my eyelashes. "He worries too much, though. Just because he caught the guys staring at my tits. He'd probably have a heart attack if he knew what they did when he wasn't looking."

I could feel my clit throbbing as I turned my attention to her perky globes. "And what happens when he isn't looking?"

"Things like this, actually," Casey laughed as I started squeezing her big tits. " God, girl. Would you behave?"

"You let the guys touch you?"

"Just a little," she said with an impish grin.

"Bad girl," I said with a grin, slipping my hands under her tank top to touch her directly.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," she smiled.

She didn't stop me from fondling her big tits. She just moved on to doing my lips like nothing was happening. This both excited and frustrated me. I liked that she wasn't resisting, but I didn't like how passive she was being. I wanted her to get involved. So, I decided to let her know just how serious I was.

Unlike men, androgyne have the ability to resist getting erections by controlling the blood flow in our genitals. All this time I'd been resisting the urge to get hard to keep things innocent, but not anymore. I relaxed my muscles and let the blood rush into my clit. In a matter of seconds, I was pitching a tent under my skirt and my hard cock was pressing into Casey's soft thigh.

"Oh," she said, stepping away from me when she felt it. She seemed a little caught off guard as she stared at it for a few seconds, but the grin returned to her face. "Jennifer, it's gonna be hard to do your makeup with that thing poking me."

"It wouldn't be poking you if you weren't such a fucking tease," I shot back.

"You're the one who can't keep your hands to yourself," she said, her grin widening.

"You're the one who keeps letting me touch you," I said.

"You're welcome," she said, her grin becoming smug.

There was a brief silence as we looked at each other.

"So, are you going to put the heat away, or are you fine with me leaving your lips half done?" she said.

I responded by pulling my skirt back and revealing my glistening hard cock.

Casey licked her lips, which made me bite mine.

"Why does it look wet?" she asked. "Is that from the girl you fucked?

"No, it lubricates itself," I said matter-of-factly.

"Wow," she said. "That's... convenient."

I could tell she was getting a little hot by looking at me, so I pushed her a little more.

"Ever seen an androgyne cock up close before?"

"I've seen plenty of your scenes, Jen," she said.

"Yeah, but have you seen one up close," I pressed.

She licked her lips again as her eyes popped back and forth between my face and my throbbing cock.

"Come on," I said. "Take a closer look. I won't bite you."

'I will fuck you, though,' I thought.

After a little hesitation, Casey closed the distance between us and gently took my cock in her hand as she looked at it intently. She slowly moved her hand up and down the shaft. It felt so good to have her soft hand touching me directly that I closed my eyes and started rocking my hips a little in time with her strokes. I was already at full mast, but the situation was making me even harder.

"Wow," she said, and it sounded genuine. "But where's the hole? I mean... the urethra? How do you shoot cum?"

"It's there," I said absent-mindedly, losing myself a bit in her touch. "Just too small to see. It's only visible right before I cum." Then I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Wanna see it?"

Casey paused her stroking to look at me but she didn't answer. However, she did lick her lips again, and that was all I needed. I put both of my hands on her shoulders and pulled her down until she was kneeling in front of me.

"Whoa! Wait!" she said with a laugh and a big smile on her face. "Jennifer, what are you doing?"

"Come on. Just suck it a bit," I said, putting my hand on the back of her head and gently urging her forward. "I know you want to."

Just when the head of my cock was about to reach her mouth, she turned away and it collided with her soft cheek harmlessly. I was so close. I just needed to get her to taste the fluid secreting from my cock and the aphrodisiac should do the rest. If she'd just open her fucking mouth...

"No, Jen. I can't," she said, still laughing. "Letting you touch me is one thing, but sucking you off is too far. Clive wouldn't be happy about that."

"Then don't tell him," I said flatly. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him," I added, echoing her earlier words.

Casey gave me a look that was something between a smouldering glare and a gaze filled with lust. But it was more of the latter than the former.

"Jennifer," she said firmly. "Stop trying to make me cheat on my husband."

"Come on," I breathed, my own lust rising, "Just a little."

I took my cock in my hand and started sliding the head back and forth along her soft lips. Casey kept her mouth closed, denying me entrance, but she didn't pull away either. She just stared up at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"What about a kiss?" I said, desperate to get even a little of myself into her. "Just give it a little kiss. You can do that, right?"

Casey just kept looking at me. Then I shuddered when I felt her lips move against the head of my cock, giving it a little kiss.

"Ooooh," I cooed, letting her see how good she made me feel. "Please do that again, Casey."

Casey's expression became smug before kissing my cock again and making me sigh in pleasure. And then again, opening her mouth a little this time. Then a third time, obviously enjoying the effect her teasing was having on me. Finally, she paused and did exactly what I'd been waiting for.

She unconsciously licked the wetness of my cock off of her lips.

She must not have known how it would affect her because she continued to lick her lips as she kissed the head of my cock. And affect her it did. Her quick kisses turned into slow caresses. Her tongue peeked out of her mouth to taste me directly until she finally took me into her mouth and began nursing on my cock.

Casey really started to get into it, closing her eyes as she stroked me with both hands. I wondered if Clive ever got her hot enough to enjoy blowjobs like this. Did she ever suck him as hard as she was sucking me? Did he ever get to see the slutty look has on her face when she's worshipping a cock. Did he ever get to hear the wet sounds her mouth makes when she's working this hard to please her lover?

Probably not.

I sighed as feelings of satisfaction and triumph mingled within me. I leaned back in the chair and enjoyed Casey's hot mouth sucking on me until I felt a familiar tightness in the centre of my cock.

"Casey," I breathed. "Casey, I'm gonna cum. Let me show you."

I pulled my cock out of her mouth with a wet-sounding pop and began stroking it right in her face.

LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers