The Androgyne Files: Meet Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she said, sounding like she was high off of her own arousal. "I can see it... Your urethra... Just like you said..."

"Do you swallow with Clive?" I asked.

"...What?" she asked.

"When you give Clive head; do you swallow his cum?" I asked, stroking myself a little harder.

"...No," she said. "I don't like it."

"Good," I said with a smile. "But you are gonna swallow me. Now open your mouth!"

Casey stared at me as I stroked my cock, and I thought for a moment that she wasn't going to do it. But then she grinned at me like the bad girl she was. She brought her hot mouth up to the head of my cock, opened it wide, and stuck out her tongue as she waited obediently for my load.

She didn't have to wait long. After a few more furious strokes I blasted all of my cum into her mouth.

"Oh, God!" I gasped, shuddering as each powerful rope of cum shot out of me and landed on Casey's tongue.

She caught all of it; not a single drop missed its mark. When I was finally finished shooting my second load of the day, Casey looked into my eyes and swallowed all of me in one go.

"Jesus, Jen," she said as she licked her lips again. "You taste so good! Do all androgyne taste like this?"

We did, but that wasn't important right now. What was important was the fact that Casey had just accepted a full load of my cum into her body. Of all our bodily fluids, the androgyne aphrodisiac was most strongly concentrated in our semen. Now that Casey had swallowed it, it was only a matter of time before...

"You're done now, right?" she said, giving me a sultry look as she rose to her feet. "We should probably get going before Clive gets worried. I'm just gonna go freshen up a bit. Be a good girl and wait for me, okay?" Then she smirked as she gave my still hard cock a flick with her finger before disappearing into the bathroom.

I admired the way her ass looked in her yoga pants knowing that our fun had only just begun. When I heard Casey close the bathroom door behind her, I counted thirty seconds before taking off all of my clothes and following her.

Before opening the door, I place my ear against it and listened. Casey's breathing was deep and uneven, like she just finished doing a run. When I heard her begin to moan softly, I opened the door without warning.

Casey, who had been leaning against the sink with one hand in her pants, quickly pulled it out when the door opened and then looked me over with shock.

"What the..." she had to catch her breath, "What the fuck? Why aren't you wearing any clothes?" she asked.

"Why are you still wearing yours?" I replied calmly, taking in her obvious state of arousal. "You're looking a little hot under the collar."

"Ha ha, very funny." she laughed dryly. "Fuck, I thought..." she had to swallow, "I thought everyone was just exaggerating. Is this... Is this because I sucked you off?"

"It's because you swallowed," I said, folding my arms and leaning against the door frame. It was my turn to be smug as I watched her squirm.

Casey rested her head on the sink and started rubbing her pussy again, groaning with a mixture of pleasure and frustration.

"Please... Please, Jen," she breathed between moans. "Take me... Take me to Clive. I want... Oh, fuck. I need him..."

"Need him for what?" I asked cruelly. "To fuck your wet little pussy?"

"Yes..." she breathed as her hand started moving faster."

"And what are you gonna tell him when he asks why you're so horny?" I said. "You know he's gonna ask, right? You gonna tell him you got my cum in your tummy?"

Casey didn't answer. She just kept fingering herself in an attempt to alleviate her desire. Her ass wiggled back and forth as she chased her pleasure.

"You know, you'll feel better if you get some sleep," I said as I took the opportunity to squeeze her ass. "Why don't you take a nap on the couch for an hour? You still have time."

"How the... Oh... God..." she gasped. "How the fuck... am I... supposed to sleep like... Oh, fffuck... like this?"

"Hmm, I dunno," I said as I squeezed one of her tits. "Maybe we could wear you out with some cardio."

Casey shot me a look that said she knew exactly what I was getting at.

"No... No, I've never... cheated on Clive... I'm not... going to start now... Just... Just... let me... Oh, god... Oh, god... Fuck!"

That wasn't the answer I wanted, so before she could make herself cum, I pulled her hand out of her pants and pinned it behind her back.

"Jennifer, what are you doing?"

"Listen to me you little cock tease," I said with my mouth right next to her ear. "I want to fuck this pussy, and you want to cum. If I'm not getting what I want, neither are you."

Then I slid my free hand down the front of her pants and started drawing little circles around her clit with my finger.

"But I have an idea," I said. "Why don't we play a little game. I'm going to have some fun with this little pussy, but I'm not going to let it cum. If you can put up with it for ten minutes, I'll use my mouth and my fingers to fuck you to sleep, and then I'll take you to Clive. But if you can't..."

I pushed my hard cock into her plump ass.

"If you can't, then I'm going to take my time fucking this little married pussy of yours. What do you think? Sound like a plan?"

"Ten minutes?!" she said.

"Either that or I'll take you to Clive right now and you can explain to him why your so horny after being alone with me," I said as I played with her tiny clit.

Casey frowned and gritted her teeth for a moment, but eventually nodded her consent. I smiled at her like a pool shark who just found an easy mark. This was all going so much better than I'd expected.

While I played with her pussy, I released her hand so I could play with her soft tits. Casey placed her hands on both of my wrists like she was trying to get control of me, but the sounds escaping her mouth made it clear that I was the one in the driver's seat.

She moaned like a bitch in heat for me as I kissed her neck and sucked on her earlobe. Her breath caught in her throat every time I stroked her clit faster, then whimpered and begged when I slowed down before she could cum.

When I finally decided to give her clit a rest, I took the two middle fingers of my hand and slid them into her soaking wet pussy. When I was two knuckles deep, I curled them and pressed hard against her g-spot.

"Oooooh," she moaned at the sudden pleasure.

Without taking my fingers out of her, I spun her around until we were face to face. Then I started fingering her as hard as I could, attacking her g-spot with each thrust until sloppy wet noises were coming from between her legs.

"Aaah... Aaaaahh... AAAAH... AAARRGGHH!!" Casey cried as I fucked her. Her moans became more and more animalistic the closer she came to cumming. But just when she was about to fall over the edge and into ecstasy, I stopped and pulled my dripping fingers out of her.

"I told you I wasn't going to let you cum," I said in answer to the confused look on her face. Then I gave her a kiss on the cheek before I started playing with her clit again.

Casey started grinding her pussy against my fingers in an attempt to stimulate herself, but I was cruelty incarnate. I touched her clit but only just enough to tease her. I dipped my fingers inside her pussy and rubbed them against her g-spot over and over, but always stopped short of giving her release. It was the sweetest kind of torture, and there were still eight minutes left.

"Please..." Casey gasped as I touched her clit with frustrating delicacy. "Please, Jennifer... Just... Just make me cum..."

"Are you asking for my cock, Casey," I asked.

She groaned in frustration and I laughed in her face. I plunged my fingers into her pussy and started working her g-spot again. Harder than before. Casey sighed in pleasure and leaned back against the sink for support. One of the straps of her bra fell off her shoulder when she did this, so I pulled it down the rest of the way to reveal one of her fat perky tits. I helped myself to her tender flesh, sucking her exposed nipple into my mouth as I finger fucked her harder.

"Oh god!" she gasped as her hips began to buck. "Yes! Yes, Jennifer! Yes! I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Nooooo, Jennifer! Why?!"

Once again, I stopped just short of Casey's orgasm and this time she sounded like she was on the verge of tears. It brought a sadistic smile to my face. This woman was a fucking tease. The worst kind of tease; the kind that made promises with her body, gave you hope of something more, and then never delivered. That was the kind of woman Casey had been since the moment I'd met her, but now it was my turn.

"Come on, Jennifer," she said as she humped my hand, trying to get me to finger her. "Make me feel good... Please... Please make me feel good."

"I will if you want me to," I said as I pushed my cock into her belly suggestively.

She stared at my hard cock for a few seconds longer than necessary before trying to compromise with me.

"I'll... I'll suck it for you..." she breathed as she looked at me with lust. "Every day... Whenever you want... Okay?... Okay, Jen?"

Then she put her arms around my neck, bringing her face right up to mine, and started saying the most amazing things to me in the heat of her intense lust.

"Or... Or I could give you my ass..." she said, her lip brushing against mine as she spoke. "Clive... Clive doesn't really like anal so... So it wouldn't really be cheating, okay?... Would you like that?... You wanna fuck my ass?"

I could only stare in awe at how readily she'd offered me her ass. And I wanted it, too. But it was the thought of fucking her pussy that was making me hard and wet at the same time, so I had to turn down her offer.

"No," I said, kissing her soft lips. "It's your pussy or nothing. And we still have six minutes left."

She was about to say something back, but before she could, I stopped her with a kiss. She made a deep lustful sound in her throat as I licked her tongue with my own. When I started fingering her g-spot again, she started moaning into my mouth and clinging to me for all she was worth. It felt so good to have her soft body pressing against me so tightly, but when I felt her pussy clench around my fingers as her climax drew near, I pulled them out and broke free of her, frustrating her pleasure once again.

"Ugh!" she grunted in frustration. When she tried to rub her clit, I grabbed her hands and pinned them behind her back as she whined in my face.

"Jennifer, you fucking bitch!" she cried as she struggled against me. "I wanna cum! Please just let me fucking cum!"

"You wanna cum," I asked as I pushed the head of my cock into her clit. "You want me to make you feel good, you little cock tease?"

I let my cock slip between her legs and started sliding it against her tortured pussy. She moaned in my face again as I fucked her thighs, twisting and turning in my arms as I teased her. I was nowhere near as strong as a man, but I was still strong enough to overpower a woman.

Her body would go limp every time I brought her close to orgasm, only to start thrashing around and complaining when I inevitably stopped short of letting her have it. I kept that up for another minute or two, sucking on the tender skin of her neck and her soft tits as she slowly grew less and less energetic.

Finally, there was a crack in her resolve.

"A condom..." she breathed. "You can... You can fuck me...if you wear a condom."

I smirked. The game was over and she barely lasted five minutes. I spun her around to face the sink again and started rubbing her clit viciously.

"No," I said. "I wanna fuck you raw. I wanna feel that pussy on my cock."

"Noooo," she whined. "I'm not... I'm not on the pill... I'll get pregnant."

I dove my fingers into her pussy and attacked her g-spot once again.

"Good," I said as I fingered her. It only took two more denied orgasms to completely break her.

"...Fine," she gasped in defeat. "Just... Just fuck me... Please... Just..."

"Good girl," I said as I bent her over the sink, putting her abused pussy on full display for me.

I brought the head of my cock up to the entrance and spent just a little bit more time teasing it before I finally pushed myself inside her, spreading the walls of her tight pussy with my fat cock.

"Oooooh Jesuuuuuus," Casey cooed as I pushed my cock in until my hips kissed her round ass. "Pleeeaasse, fuck meeee..."

I bit my lower lip as I took in the view in front of me; Clive's cock tease of a wife was bent over in front of me with my cock buried in her hot pussy, begging me to give her what she deserved. Who was I to disappoint her?

I moved slowly at first. I had a good idea of how big Clive was, so I wanted to give her time to get used to my length and thickness. She moaned with every stroke and I moaned too, squeezing my own tits as I enjoyed the suction of her hungry pussy.

Then I grabbed her ass and started fucking her a little faster, slamming my hips into her hard enough to make her body bounce a little with each impact. She came almost immediately. I'd had her teetering on the edge of an orgasm for so long that the sudden aggression was just too much for her.

"Oh God, Fuck!" she screamed as her pussy convulsed around me.

I did my best to hold her as her entire body shook with pleasure, but I didn't stop. I just kept fucking her right through her orgasm. And she loved it. As soon as her orgasm ended, she started moaning sweetly for me and begging for more.

"Ugh... Oh, fuck... Jen... Harder... Fuck me harder..." she said as she pushed her ass into me.

"Oh?" I said. "You begging for my cock now after teasing me for so long, you little slut?"

Casey looked at me over her shoulder. "...You know you liked it..." she breathed.

Then she started throwing her big soft ass into me, fucking me back just as much as I was fucking her. Using her sexy body to dance on my cock while she kept staring into my eyes. I don't know what came over me, but after that, I just lost control.

I took a fist-full of her hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to look forward again, and started fucking her like I'd paid her for the privilege. It wasn't enough just to fuck her anymore. I was going to make her a mess, I was going to get her pregnant with my kid, and then I was going to make her mine.

The sound of slapping flesh filled the bathroom as I fucked the shit out of Casey. She grunted and moaned like an animal as my cock repeatedly slammed into the back of her pussy.

"Oh... god!" Casey screamed. "Never been...fucked...so hard...Argh!"

She sounded like she was enjoying herself as she came for the second time, which was fine because I was enjoying myself too. Casey's body felt even better than it looked. Her muscles were toned but everywhere I touched was so soft and smooth. Especially her ass. Her amazing soft ass. I was so hypnotized by the way it felt and the way it rippled as I fucked her that my own orgasm caught me by surprise.

Before I could stop myself, I was pumping my third load of the day directly into Casey's womb. I buried my cock in her as far as I could and smiled in satisfaction and pleasure. I'd just made Clive into a father and he didn't even know it.

But I wasn't done yet.

I pulled myself out of Casey before picking her up and carrying her out to the living room. After throwing her onto the same couch we'd used for the shoot earlier, I climbed on top of her and prepared to give her the same treatment I'd given my co-star...and then some.

Over the next hour, I gave Casey such a thorough fucking that it was a shame that we didn't get it on camera. I made her tits bounce around while I fucked her in the missionary position. Then I made her moan like a slut when I fucked her from behind. When we fell off the couch, I fucked her into the floor. I finally came for the third time when she got on top of me and rode me better than anyone had in a long time. Then I thanked her by putting her back on the couch and fucking her mercilessly until her body went limp from sexual exhaustion.

I lost count of how many times I made Casey cum by the time we were finished, but she was only slightly better off than my co-star had been. I mean, at least she was still conscious. I was lying on top of her with one of her tits in my mouth when her phone started ringing.

"Ugh... My... My phone... Clive..." she muttered as she tried to get up.

"Don't worry, I'll get it," I said as I hopped off the couch.

From the caller ID, which said 'Hubby', I could see that it was indeed Clive who was calling. I was going to hand it to Casey, but then I got a devilish idea. I walked over to her with phone in hand, flipped her onto her stomach, and pushed her face into the cushion.

"What... What are you..." she began, rising up on her arms, but I pushed her back down again.

"Stay there, and stay quiet," I said.

Then I retrieved some leftover lube from a nearby table and then climbed on the couch, straddling Casey's ass before answering the phone.

"Hey, Clive," I said brightly. "What'cha doin?"

"Jennifer?" he said. "Why are you answering Casey's phone?"

"Casey and I went out for a bite to eat after my makeup was done," I said to him as I squeezed liberal amounts of lube on his wife's asshole and then onto my cock. "Dessert must have been off, though. She's been in the bathroom for a while."

"Is she okay," he asked, sounding a little concerned.

"Don't worry," I said as the head of my cock kissed the entrance of Casey's ass. "I'm sure her cute little butt is just fine."

There was a brief pause on his end.

"...I don't think you need to concern yourself with my wife's butt, Jennifer."

I laughed at him. "Oh, don't be so serious," I said. "I'm just joking. God, you're both such tight asses," I quipped as I began pushing into Casey's body.

Casey placed a warding hand on my waist, but it wasn't to stop me; she just wanted me to go a little slower. My cock slid into her asshole easily thanks to the lube, but I didn't start fucking her right away. I just laid on her back and enjoyed how tight she was. She stifled a moan as her asshole adjusted to my girth, and the sound of her voice gave me yet another devilish idea.

"Hold on a sec, Clive," I said. "I'll go to the bathroom right now and let her tell you herself."

Casey's eyes went wide and she shook her head emphatically. She clearly wasn't comfortable taking the game this far.

"Don't worry," I whispered in her ear. "He thinks you're on the toilet with the runs. It's okay if you make a little noise."

"No, I can't," she whispered. "He's gonna kno-oh... Oooooooh."

I silenced her arguments by pushing my cock even deeper into her asshole and placed the phone right next to her face before putting it on speaker.

"Ooooh... fuck," she said out loud before she could stop herself.

"Casey?" said Clive. "Casey, are you okay?"

"Ye...Yeah," she said as I slowly fucked her into the couch. "I'm f...fine... Oooooh."

"Why don't you tell him you're getting fucked," I whispered as I squeezed her breasts.

I tried to maintain a slow pace, but having Clive on the phone while I fucked his wife in the ass was just turning me on too much. My hips started moving faster and I moaned into Casey's neck. Fortunately, Casey was moaning louder than I was.

"Ooooh God... Fuck..." she breathed as I pleasured her ass.

"Jesus, honey," said a bewildered Clive. "What exactly did you eat?"

"I don't know..." she said. "But... But it tasted sooooo goooood."

"Tell him," I hissed. "Tell him what I'm doing to your ass."

I choked her from behind and bit her ear as I fucked her, asserting my dominance over her body while her oblivious husband listened in. I could tell that she was getting into it too, despite her earlier reluctance. Her body was getting hotter and hotter and her ass was squeezing me so tight. It felt so good that the moans I'd been fighting to keep in my throat finally found their way out of my mouth.