The Androgyne Files: Meet Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that you?" Clive asked when he heard the deep sensual sound I made as his wife's asshole threatened to milk me dry.

"N...No," Casey said. "The woman... in the next... stall..." Then she turned her head and kissed me without warning, sticking her tongue deep into my mouth. It was probably her way of telling me to shut-up. I responded by fucking her even harder than before.

"Oh," he said. "Well, do you still think you can make it to the shoot?"

"Yes," said Casey, breaking the kiss. "I'm cumming..."

"Are you sure," he asked. "There's still time to get a replacement."

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming right now..." she said, and I suddenly realized that she wasn't talking to her husband.

I felt her asshole clamp down on me as she got closer to an orgasm, and her moans were steadily becoming more erotic. Definitely not the kinds of sounds you made on the toilet.

"Casey?" said Clive. "Casey, are you al-" I ended the call before Clive could figure out what was going on, and started slamming my cock into Casey's ass.

"Ugh... Ugh... Ugh," Casey grunted loudly with each impact. Now that her husband was gone, she was free to tell me just how good my cock felt inside.

The phone started ringing again. No doubt it was Clive calling back, but I ignored it. There was already so much of my pre-cum in his wife's ass; it was time that I gave her the real thing.

After a few more thrusts into her soft body, I exploded into Casey's ass as she reached her own climax. It was weak, being my fourth one of the day, but it was still enough to fill her up. When we were both done cumming, Casey rolled over onto her back and kissed me again. We laid there on the couch, making out in the afterglow, while Casey's phone kept on ringing.

***

"Sorry we're late," I said to Clive as I hopped out of my car with Casey meekly following behind me.

We'd taken a shower together before we left to get the smell of sex off of us, but then we just ended up fucking in the shower and losing track of time. In hindsight, it was probably a bad idea to get in together.

"Forget it, it's only ten minutes," he said, but his tone was a little gruff. "Casey, why did you stop answering your phone?"

"I'm sorry," she said as she hugged Clive. "I just... wasn't in a position to talk."

I could hear a little guilt in her voice. She'd been fretting about whether or not Clive knew what she'd done the entire drive over. I could see that she was relieved that he didn't, but she still felt bad about it. It made me a little jealous so I hugged her from behind while she hugged him. She flinched at my touch but I held her tight.

"It's not her fault," I said, smiling in his face while I rubbed my clit on his wife's butt. "I'm the one who made her try those oatmeal cookies. I take full responsibility."

Clive looked at me in a way that suggested that he knew what I was doing to Casey's ass, but he didn't say anything.

"Whatever," he said, breaking the hug. "You're here now. That's what matters. Casey, Maxine is waiting for you."

"O-Okay," she stuttered as I humped her. "Just let me get my things from the car."

Clive nodded and gave me a look before turning and going back into the house. I stuck my tongue out at him as he left.

"Jesus, Jen," Casey whined. "Not in front of him. What if he thinks something happened?"

"But... something did happen," I said innocently.

"Jennifer!" she hissed.

I laughed and gave her a peck on the cheek before letting her go. She shook her head and started walking to the car to get her things when I asked her a question that stopped her in her tracks.

"So, you're really not going to keep it?"

"...No," she said finally.

"Why not," I said with a smile. "It's not like he'll find out. We're both blondes. Just fuck him a few times so he'll think it's his. He'll never know the difference."

"No," she said. "I can't do that to Clive. I already cheated on him. I can't make him raise someone else's child."

She collected her things from the car and started walking to the house, but she stopped next to me.

"You said you have some of those special Plan B pills, right? Give me one, please."

I looked at her stomach and imagined it getting big with my kid.

"Sure, just come over to my place tonight and I'll give you one," I said.

"Jennifer..." she said as she looked at me warily.

"That's the deal," I said, folding my arms. "If you don't come and get it, then I won't give it to you. Just tell Clive you're going out with some friends."

Casey gave me a long look, her eyes lingering on the spot between my legs before she finally answered.

"Fine. Whatever," said before she started walking away from me again.

I was in the middle of admiring her ass when my phone notified me that I had received a message. It was from the girl who quit working with me because of her boyfriend. The message was short, to the point, and put a big smile on my face.

'I've decided. I'm going to keep it. I'm telling my bf it's his tonight. I'll let you how it goes. See you soon! :-)'

And just like that, my ninth kid was on the way. Both male and androgyne sperm were capable of making androgyne babies, but androgyne sperm had a much higher probability. And since there were so few of us in the world, I felt it was my duty to help get those numbers up.

Casey was going to give me my tenth, and I could tell she was going to be a wonderful mother. All I had to do was convince her, and that shouldn't be too hard. A few more nights with me should change her mind.

I looked at the house she had just disappeared into and smiled before getting into my car and starting the engine.

'Congratulations, Clive. You're gonna be a daddy.'