All Comments on 'The Angel Pt. 03'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Oh God!

I'm just imagining the formal dinner with the toy in place. Anna and Angel jumping up and down every few minutes screaming: "Oh God!" before returning to their hors d'oeurvre as if nothing had happened. Another enjoyable five-star chapter, Anna. Happy endings in sight, I hope?

LivelyJenLivelyJenabout 4 years ago
I love it!

Your writing is so sensual and erotic. I can’t wait for more!

maribel_fmaribel_fabout 4 years ago
OMG...

I love the way you have developed this story so far, charting the growth of intimacy and of sexual rapport (your sex descriptions make me melt inside), and also of emotional engagement. In the words of an old song, this really is "a fine romance", and a deliciously sexy one too (and with a great plug for Lush 2! lol).

More please! Soon!

Love

Marixxxxx

portia98portia98about 4 years ago
Better and better!!!

Anna, you have excelled yourself again!

Your sexual descriptive writing is so wonderfully vivid that it's not always possible to read straight through without stopping on the way to deal with the sensations your writing can arouse... But with your stories, it's never just about sex, it's also about love...

The combination of blossoming love and intensifying sensuality gives this story a magic all of its own. In other hands the frequency with which Anna and Angela call each other Angel and Sorceress could become cloyingly repetitious - but here it perfectly conveys their mutual besottedness.

The sudden realization of the imminent prospect of parting is handled very well, and the emotional impact makes us aware of how the emotional bond in this relationship has developed in so short a time (bearing out Mariane's observation). I'm sure I'm far from alone in being keen to see how the lovers deal with this.

Love and thanks

Veroxxxxx

AnnoftheMallAnnoftheMallabout 4 years ago

So beautifully written that you feel not just the heat but more importantly the tenderness. And isn't that what we all really want?

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
Better and Better

The story gets better and better. The passion ,the emotion and of course the sex merge delightfully to make a complete whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stunning. Beautiful. Orgasmic.💚

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

Wow, This Is Beautiful!

*

Hallo Anna!

*

Queen Jackie and I had almost forgotten how nice it is to read an erotic lesbian sex story that's actually written by a gay woman, about women only... without any fucking man creeping around!

*

Thank-you for sharing your beautiful stories..

*

5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms,,, Yes!

*

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64329 days ago

This just gets better and better!

Brilliant, lovely, so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Angel Pt. 02 Previous Part
The Angel Series Info