The Angel Pt. 04

Story Info
The Angel and her Sorceress go for dinner.
10.5k words
4.82
5.6k
14

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Thank you to all my lovely readers for their wonderful comments on the story so far! If you enjoy this, please rate it and feel free to leave a comment or send me a message. I try to respond to everyone who isn't anonymous.

Thursday Evening - The Writer's Dinner

We picked up our handbags and headed down and then out onto the street. The sun was out and the air was wonderfully warming.

I knew exactly where to head and it was within easy reach.

"Okay Angel, let's head for Oxford Street. With all its lovely little side streets we're bound to find something perfect for you."

I instinctively went to hold her hand and felt her draw back and then, on second thoughts, put her hand in mine.

"Lead on, Sorceress. I am in the capable hands of my beautiful, personal shopper. With your eye for clothing I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in mind."

I squeezed her hand and, as we walked on, I said, "You're okay with being seen holding my hand, Angel? I felt your indecision. How far you've come in just a few wonderful days."

She squeezed back, "If we were in Zambia," and at the mention of her home I felt that little lurch in my stomach, "I would never do this. You have shown me that here it is possibly acceptable."

As we walked we received the odd glance, which I'm used to after so many years of being out, but the twenty minute walk went without any real incident. When we arrived at the end of Oxford Street we happily walked, still hand in hand, just window shopping and looking for inspiration. We went into a couple of promising looking stores but found nothing that particularly jumped out at either of us but then, as we were walking past one of the more upmarket shops I stopped and stared at one of the mannequins in the window.

"Angel... that one. It is you. It's perfect."

She stared at it for a moment and said, "Oh my, Anna.. Yes. I love it."

It was a sleeveless, yellow-gold, high waist dress with a slight flare, just past knee length and a black, white and yellow horizontal stripe design on the last half of the skirts, finishing with a wide, black hem. It looked gorgeous.

"Come on," I said, leading her through the large glass doors, "let's go and see if they've got one in your size."

We weaved our way through the racks and eventually had to ask an assistant who led us towards the back of the shop. Angela wasn't sure about UK dress sizes, but I judged her to be a ten or twelve at most so we picked out two in the right sizes and headed for the changing rooms, carrying one each.

When we got there the assistant handed us each a token with a number one on it and I realised she thought we were each going to try on the same dress.

"Um, actually, these are both for my friend. She's not sure what English size she is so she's trying them both on and I'm just here to help her get into them."

She smiled, "No problem, madam, but just keep the two tokens because if you come out and someone else is here they will expect a token from each of you."

I smiled back, "Oh, yes. Of course. That makes sense. Thank you."

We passed into the changing room area and the first one on the left was open so we walked in and closed the door behind us, making sure it was locked. Angela hung the two dresses up on one of the hooks and then turned and we automatically fell into each other's arms and kissed, pulling each other close, our tongues stroking each other. There was a delicious urgency about this, our first passionate kiss outside of my room or the hotel lift.

After what must have been at least a minute we pulled back and, once again, I took in my Angel's beautiful face. Her big brown eyes looking at me and her full, dark mouth glistening from our kisses. Without a word I started unbuttoning her blouse, starting at the top and working slowly down, revealing her black bra, her beautiful, dark mounds tempting me to place a gentle kiss on the exposed skin.

I undid her jeans and undid the zip, pulling them down, revealing her black, cotton panties which, I noticed, had a slight wet patch between her legs. I could even see the little bump that her clit made in the soft material. I had to resist the temptation to undress her completely.

"Sit down Angel, I need to take your sneakers off."

There was a chair on the wall with the door in, and mirrors on all the others. I caught our reflection, adoring once more the vision I would never tire of, the contrast in our colours. I leaned forward and kissed her briefly, then looked to one side and saw the wonderful balance of my red hair against her dark colouring. It looked like flames of heat against her skin.

"I love the look of us together, Angel," I said softly.

She stared and our eyes locked in the reflection and she said, "I love everything about us, Sorceress. I love you Anna."

My heart skipped a beat. I knew I loved her, and now she'd said it. Amazingly, she had been the first to say it. I stared back at us in the mirror, then turned to look at her directly.

"And I love you, Angel. With all my heart. You are a part of me."

My eyes filled with tears of joy and I noticed little pools in the bottom of her eyes as she blinked those chocolate brown lids.

She said, "I am so happy right now. I didn't know I could be this happy. I love you so much."

We kissed again and I became aware that we were taking rather too long and should probably get on with dressing my Angel.

I leaned down and slipped her sneakers off, and then slid her jeans down and off, dropping them next to the chair.

I stood and she stood with me and I grabbed the size ten, taking it from its hanger and holding it down. She stepped into it and I pulled it up and over her thighs then up over her arms. I went round the back and started sliding the zip up but it was a little tight and, even with some pulling and rearranging, it became clear it wasn't quite the right size for her.

"Sorry, Angel. I'm not complaining, you understand, but your tits are too big."

She giggled and said, "I thought as much. Even my Sorceress couldn't make me slimmer."

"You are a perfect shape and size Angel. I love every curve and line of you. I love you," I said, wanting and needing to say it once more so I could hear it.

As I slid the dress down she said, "I know, Sorceress. You are perfect for me, too. That's why I love you."

We'd said it twice each now and this time it felt deeper and stronger.

I put the size ten back on the hanger and took the size twelve down, once again holding it for her to step into, sliding it up and over her perfect body. This time the zip went up smoothly and I could see her in the mirrors. It was the most perfect dress for my Angel.

She looked breathtaking. The yellow-gold contrast with her colouring was almost too good to be true.

"Oh Angel, I adore that. Please tell me you do, too?"

She looked at herself and then did a twirl which made the hem fly out and up. It was such a beautiful sight.

"I love it, Sorceress. I knew my personal shopper wouldn't let me down."

I suddenly thought of something. "I have the perfect dress for me to wear. It will complement this perfectly. We will look wonderful. The Belles of the Ball."

"Of course you have a dress to complement this one. You brought a whole clothes shop with you."

I smiled and took another, more critical look, "Only you can't wear black underwear with it. There's just a faint shadow."

She smiled and said, "That won't be a problem. I've got some lighter shade sets in my room."

I undid the zip and slipped the dress off her shoulders and on down, putting it back on its hanger. I picked up her blouse and helped her on with it. I was slipping her jeans up her legs when I once again noticed the little wet patch. This time I couldn't resist. I ran my finger gently over the bump of her clit and she gasped.

"Oh god... Anna," she said as I circled my finger around.

I smiled and, releasing the jeans, stood up to kiss her, continuing the movements of my finger, feeling through the material how hard her clit was. She held on to me and moaned loudly.

We were both jolted back to reality by a knock on the door and we heard the sales assistant say, "Is everything okay in there? Did someone hurt themselves?"

We broke away and I cleared my throat and, in a slightly quivering voice, called out, "No. We're fine. I... just... stubbed my toe. We'll be out in a couple of minutes."

"Okay. Just checking."

We hurriedly finished getting Angela dressed and grabbed the dresses, our handbags and the tokens.

We handed the size ten back and the assistant smiled at us both saying, "You found something you liked. That's good."

I was pretty sure there was a knowing look on her face. We probably weren't the first people to make out in her changing rooms.

We went to the checkout and I went to pay for the dress and Angela said, "No, Anna. You already bought me a present today, remember?"

"Yes, but it's because of me that you have to buy a dress at all. Please Angel, I want to buy it for you."

Completely unselfconsciously Angela said, "Once again, Sorceress, you win. Thank you."

The woman working on the checkout watched our exchange with a curious look on her face but said nothing.

I handed over my credit card and she folded the dress carefully before putting it in one of those fancy, recycled paper bags.

Angela took the bag and we left the shop, emerging into the late afternoon sunshine.

I checked my phone and saw it was just after five.

"We should head back to the hotel and get ourselves ready. Maybe we'll have a drink in the bar and have a chat with Kendra before we head out."

We joined hands once more, started walking and Angela said, "As long as I am with you, Sorceress, I don't care and yes, I'll probably need a drink to relax me before we go to the dinner. I'm a little nervous about meeting all your friends."

"I know you are Angel and it is so wonderful that we are going together. It means a lot to me but, if you want to back out now, we can just spend the evening together..."

"No. I want to wear my new dress and see what you've picked out to match with me and also... I want to play with my... Flush?"

I giggled, "Lush. Yes. This could be fun."

"Gods, Anna, I seem to be constantly turned on at the moment. I swear I was close to an orgasm when we got interrupted."

We seemed to be in a little world of our own as we walked through the busy streets. I only sensed us, I was completely unaware of the people or traffic around us.

"The same goes for me Angel. If you could see me... down there... right now,"

"I can't wait to," she interrupted.

I squeezed her hand, "I love you, Angel."

"I love you, Sorceress."

We were back at the hotel in what seemed like no time and, just before we were about to walk in, Angela said, "I need to go and change my underwear, do my makeup and..."

I stopped her, "Can I come with you? Please, Angel? I don't want to be away from you for any longer than I have to."

She turned and smiled at me, "Yes, Sorceress. Please."

We got in, went to the lifts and when we got in, Angela pressed for the fourth floor. We walked down the hallway to her room and entered. It was, unsurprisingly, almost a carbon copy of my room but with the wonderful air of my Angel in it.

She put her handbag and shopping bag down on the bed.

"Okay, Sorceress, give me a moment."

She went to her suitcase and picked out a dark beige bra and pantie set. The panties were high cut on the thigh.

"What do you think?"

I took the bra in my hands and went to the shopping bag, pulling the dress out and putting the bra inside and up against the material. Not a sign of show through.

"Perfect, Angel. I can't wait to see you in your dress."

She went to her dressing table and grabbed a makeup case while I put the dress back in the bag along with her underwear and, from her closet, she pulled a pair of spike heeled white shoes, which she also popped in the bag with her dress. "Okay. I'm ready. Let's go play dress up in your room."

She picked up her bags and we walked out and took the lift down to my floor and as soon as we got to my room she put her arms around my waist and kissed me. It was so soft and so tender that I felt myself melt. I also got a few alerts from Anna central letting me know that some attention might be required.

We broke and we smiled at each other, instinctively rubbing our noses against each other.

I whispered, "I love you Angel."

She whispered back, "and I love my Sorceress."

We kissed briefly again and then I said, "Okay, what time is it?" I looked at my phone and it still wasn't even six. I looked at the Lush and saw that the little light on the wand was now off, showing that it was fully charged.

I picked it up, along with mine and said, "I'll go and wash them, then I'll help you install the app on your phone."

"You need to wash mine? But it's new. And I know how to install an app. Engineer, remember?"

I giggled, "Better safe than sorry, Angel. So go to the store and look for Lovense Wearables." I spelled it out for her.

While she got her phone out, sat on the bed and started the procedure, I went through to the bathroom and thoroughly cleaned both toys, making sure to remember which was which. I dried them on the towels and by the time I'd got back, Angela had the app installed and running. I took her toy and pressed the button until the light flashed.

"Now you have to pair it with Bluetooth. You just go to..."

She was way ahead of me and said, "Got it. Now, let me see."

Suddenly her toy started vibrating in my hand.

She giggled. "Oh, Anna, this is going to be fun."

I was feeling weak with desire and lust at this point but managed to gather myself and say, "Yes. Angel. I think it is. Now, let's get you dressed."

She stood up and said, "As much as I want to be naked in front of you, Sorceress, I want to see this dress that you say is the perfect match for mine."

I smiled and said, "Deal," and turned to my wardrobe. I found the dress I was thinking of pretty quickly and brought it up, holding it against me.

"What do you think, Angel?"

It's a royal blue, high neck, sleeveless dress with a lace sequined bodice and plain skirt. The hem curves up and down so that it is just below mid thigh in places and just above mid calf in others.

She took a deep breath, "Oh my. You will bewitch everyone."

She took her dress out of the bag and came up, holding it next to mine.

"I love the combination. Yellow and blue. It is perfect. You are a true Sorceress."

I smiled, "I am so looking forward to seeing us in these."

"I want to dress you first. I want to prepare you in every way."

I didn't object as she undid my dress and slid it down and off, undoing my shoes.

As she started sliding my panties down I said, "I'm not going without anything underneath, Angel..."

She smiled, "I know, Sorceress. But we have to um, fit something?"

Oh yes. Of course.

I felt a little rush run through me and stepped out of my panties, quickly grabbing the lube from my bag, moving over to the bed and lying down with my head on the pillow, glorying as I always do, at being naked and exposed to her.

She picked up her toy, tested it was the right one from her phone, placed it on the bed beside me and then slid up between my legs.

She took a moment to just sit there and look.

"I love your pussy, Anna."

She reached her hands out and started running her fingers down my outer lips. I shuddered and moaned.

"I love how puffy and wet you are. How your pink lips crinkle at the edges, how your clit pokes out from her hood."

I swallowed, "You might be partly responsible for most of that, Angel. My pussy loves you too."

She looked up briefly, "And I love that your Angel can have this effect on her Sorceress."

She took a few more moments to explore with her fingers and eyes. She was driving me wild. I could feel warmth spreading all down my lips, up to my clit, spreading inside.

Then she took the lube and said, "Do I put it on here?"

My voice wobbled a little as I said, "Yes, Angel. Over the front end mostly. The bit that goes in first. You won't need much. I think your Sorceress is more than ready."

She squeezed a little out onto the end and I felt a delicious rush as she used two fingers from her left hand to spread my lips and touch the toy to my entrance. She pushed gently and I felt it sliding easily into me, finally plopping into place. I felt the delicious fullness, my cunt muscles contracting around it sending delicious feelings everywhere through me.

She picked up her phone and took a few minutes to understand the app.

I suddenly felt the familiar vibrations on my insides.

"Oh fuck, Angel."

The vibrations stopped and my body yearned to feel it again but Angela said, "No. Not yet. I want us both to have them in."

I closed my eyes for a second. She was right, of course, and delaying the moment would make the end that much bigger, as I well knew from past experience.

With a will I wasn't aware I had, I slid myself around and off the bed, Angela joining me, and wordlessly I started undressing her, removing her blouse, her sneakers, her jeans, her bra and finally her panties. We were naked together again and we hugged, then kissed and fell onto the bed. I eventually broke away, sat up and she lay back.

I revelled in her beauty once more. Her beautiful face with those adorable and adoring brown eyes, the arch of her black eyebrows, her wonderful smile, her perfectly shaped, kissable lips and the little dimples in her cheeks when she smiled.

I took in her perfect skin, her beautiful breasts, her neatly trimmed bush of curly black hair and those beautiful brown thighs. I shuddered inside.

I picked up my Lush and worked my way down between her legs, every movement inducing a little thrill inside me from the toy.

"I love your pussy, Angel. It is so beautiful. I love the contrast of your dark lips and the lighter pink of your opening, your gorgeous clit which always seems so happy to see me."

She emitted a small laugh, "She is always happy to see you, Sorceress. Until I met you I had never thought of pussies as beautiful, and when I was younger I used to think mine was ugly."

"Oh, we all have that at some point, Angel. We have to learn to love our pussies, but yours is just wonderful. Trust me."

I traced my fingers down over her outer lips and then up the insides and she moaned.

I carefully squeezed out a little lube onto the toy and spread it out. I spread her lips with my other hand and placed the toy at her entrance, pushing gently, watching as she opened up to let it slide in. She sighed with pleasure when it finally slid into place, her lips closing over it to leave the wand poking out.

I picked up my phone and slid the control up a little and Angela moaned. As she had with me, I slid it down to off and headed back to lie next to her.

I placed a gentle kiss on her lips and she said, "I love being full like this. It's wonderful."

I smiled, "Me too, Angel. Now, how about we get dressed? I want to see how we look."

She blinked and just nodded, so we both slid off the bed once more.

For a moment we stood next to each other and looked at our reflection in the mirror. With our little pink wands sticking out it was vaguely funny and we both giggled a little.

I went over and got Angela's underwear and held the knickers out for her, sliding them up and making sure the tail of her Lush was between her lips and held in place by the panties. The beige colour contrasted beautifully with her colour.

"What time do we have to be at this dinner?" She asked as I was helping her on with her bra.

"Seven thirty, Angel. There's a drinks reception and then dinner is served at eight thirty."

annag98
annag98
811 Followers