The Angel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mwah, Angel. See you soon."

I put my phone down and Mariane had a huge grin on her face, "Do I gather I will get to meet the Angel who stole your heart?"

I grinned back, "Yes, you will. I hope you like her."

"I'm sure I will."

We finished our lunch, chatting about everything and nothing, and then headed back to the conference centre. I went to reception and let them know that there would be two of us and offered to pay for Angela, but they said there were a couple of drop outs so there was no problem.

I decided that I really didn't want to attend any more sessions. The butterflies in my tummy would have made it impossible to concentrate anyway, so I left and started walking back to the hotel.

On the way I realised I was passing the end of the street with one of my favourite shops that I'd been using for nearly two decades whenever I visited London, so decided on the spur of the moment to buy Angela a little present that would make the evening a little more fun. Once I'd made my purchase which Carol, one of the shop assistants I know well, had gift-wrapped for me, I headed to the hotel and up to my room, placing my laptop and her gift on the bedside table. It was getting close to three so I headed downstairs, anxious to see my Angel once more.

I waited in the hotel reception, sitting on one of the slightly uncomfortable sofas with a good view of the entrance. Five minutes later I smiled as I saw her walk in, her work bag over her shoulder. Her face lit up in her wonderful, radiant smile when she caught sight of me. I stood up and walked up to her.

She looked around to check that nobody was taking any notice and gave me a hug, whispering in my ear, "I've missed my Sorceress."

I brushed my lips against her ear and whispered, "I've missed my Angel."

I pulled back, holding her arms in my hands and said, "I've got a little present for you, Angel. It's in my room. If you like you can drop your bags there so you can open it?"

She got a curious look, "A present? You are so thoughtful, Anna. Yes, let's do that."

We walked over to the lifts and walked into an already waiting one. For once it was empty and so we took the opportunity to kiss slightly more passionately, our lips touching, our eyes closed.

When the lift pinged for my floor we released each other as the doors opened and headed down to my room. When we entered, Angela put her work bag on the bed, fishing out her handbag, and I picked up the gift, handing it to her.

"A present for you, Angel. I thought it might make this evening a little more fun for both of us."

She looked curiously at me once more, "I'm intrigued, Sorceress."

She sat on the bed, and I sat next to her as she unwrapped her present. The oblong box has a picture on the front and she read the name, "Lush 2? What..."

"Open it. Oh god, I hope you like it. I'm worried I've done the wrong thing..."

Smiling she said, "Stop worrying, Anna. Nothing you do could ever be wrong for me. I trust you."

With that, she opened the box and took out the hot pink Lush, realising that it was some sort of vibrator but confused at the shape, the little three centimetre thick and eight centimetre long bulb, the long tail and tiny bulb.

"It... looks like a sort of weird sperm," she said.

I chuckled, "That was almost exactly my thought the first time I saw one."

She examined it closely and pressed the little button and was surprised when nothing happened, "So, how do we use it? How does it work?"

"It's a g-spot vibrator. You put it inside you and then... well. Let me show you mine."

"You bought one for you as well?"

"I have one already. We need to charge yours up, mine is fully charged since I haven't used it. Let me get it..."

I went to my toy bag and fished out my own and took it over to her, sitting next to her once more and placing it in her hand. Then I got my phone out and pressed the little button and launched the App, watching the confused look on her face. I showed her my phone and slid the little control up on the screen and giggled as she almost dropped the toy as it started vibrating.

I watched as realisation dawned, "Oh my god. You mean you can control it from your phone?"

I slid the control to zero again, "Yes, Angel. I thought we could have a little fun. Keep each other entertained at dinner."

"So I have to set something up on my phone and then I can give myself..."

"No, Angel. Better than that. You use mine and we'll link your new one to your phone so we can..."

"Oh my god Anna. I have to try it. I don't know if I can go out with such a thing inside me. I've never used anything like this."

"Okay, Angel, let's try it. I'll put yours on to charge and then we can have some fun before going shopping."

I picked hers up off the bed and plugged the charging cable into the wall socket.

Meanwhile she removed her sneakers and was hurriedly taking her jeans and panties down. I was pleasantly surprised at how eager she was.

I went over and got my lube out, spreading a little on the bulb and turning to find her lying back on the bed, still with her blouse on and her legs slightly spread, her black lips glistening and puffy, her clit poking its beautiful nose out.

"Oh my god, Angel, I love how ready you are."

"I've been ready since we parted this morning, Sorceress. I want your touch. I need your touch."

I slid up between her legs and spread her lips a little with my fingers and placed the bulb at her entrance. She sighed at my touch and I felt my own centre tingling at this most intimate and erotic sight. I pushed gently and she opened up as the toy slid into her a little at a time and then as the widest part went in it just went in all on its own. I took a moment to take in the beautiful contrast of the hot pink tail trailing up between her beautifully dark lips

"Mmm, Sorceress, it feels wonderful already."

I smiled and knelt up next to her, picking up my phone and slowly pushed the control up to start a little vibration and she suddenly reached a hand out to grip my thigh.

"Oh god. That is... amazing. I feel... full and so... warm."

I slid the control up to just over half way. I know how beautifully intense the feelings are and was rewarded with a squeeze from her hand on my thigh. I was doubly thrilled when I felt her hand slide my hem up and her fingers found me through my panties, pulling them aside.

"I want to feel you as well, Sorceress. I love to touch your pussy."

I felt a wonderful rush through me as she slid two fingers into my wet and ready cunt, her now apparently practiced thumb rubbing up over my clit. I opened my legs a little to her and was amazed when I saw her other hand snake down and take the little wand between her legs and pull it up so that it was firmly against her clit. There isn't a huge amount of vibration in the stem but there is a little and it clearly had an effect on her because she started moaning and writhing.

Just watching her, and with her fingers inside me, her thumb stroking me, I felt the warmth rise. The heat tingling over my skin, my nipples poking through the thin material of my dress as they crinkled up.

"Sorceress, I am close... so close..."

"I'm with you Angel," I said, and took that moment to switch the vibrations up to maximum.

The intensity made her fingers quiver inside me and I said, "I'm coming, Angel... god... I'm coming."

I felt the rush out from my inside, through my clit, out over my body. I was finding it difficult to focus but watched as she clamped her legs together and a look of exquisite agony showed on her face. As she came her fingers curled up inside me, her thumb pressed harder onto my clit and forced my own orgasm to lift once more.

She cried out as her own orgasm rode on, "Oh god, Anna. Oh god."

As my own orgasm subsided I slid the little control on my phone down slowly to zero and watched her beautiful face as she slowly descended back to whatever normal was now for both of us.

Her fingers slid out of me, giving me that wonderful spasm of feeling empty, and she opened her eyes, staring at me as she took her fingers to her lips, tasting me.

She smiled, "I love when I taste you. Just knowing that it is because of me that you taste that way makes it even more delicious."

I lay down next to her and we kissed for a long time. Soft pecks, longer kisses.

After a while I pulled back and said, "So, you like your new toy, Angel?"

She smiled back, "No, I don't. I love it. Another of your Sorceress enchantments to make me never want to be away from you."

I suddenly saw a troubled look on her face.

"What is it Angel?"

"I... I haven't thought about it until now. I think I've been deliberately ignoring it. I have to fly home on Saturday. What am I going to do without you?"

I felt a sick lurch in my stomach. "You... fly back? Where to?" I realised I had never asked where she lived and I had never told her where I lived either. I assumed she lived in Britain somewhere.

"To Zambia. I'm from there, remember?"

"You... you... no. No, Angel. I only just found you. I can't lose you now..."

She thought for a little while, "So, where do you live? Near London?"

"Not far away. Really not far, but a long way from Zambia."

"So... if I lived in London we could see each other?"

"Yes. Every day. You could even live with me and commute."

She swallowed, "There could be a way but it will be difficult and take time..."

My heart lifted slightly, "You mean you could live here?"

She smiled, "We have a London office and I think there is an opening there. I'll have to check."

"Please, Angel. Yes. Please. I can't lose you... I..."

The emotions welled up in me and I started to cry, tears flowing freely down my cheeks, my body racked with sobs.

"Don't cry Sorceress. Please. I will make it happen. There is no way we could be together in Zambia. Now, please. Let's forget it for now, go shopping and have a wonderful evening. And yes, we are definitely taking our toys with us to dinner."

I giggled through my tears, "I'm so glad my perfect Angel likes her present."

"I do. Now help me get dressed. I'm not going to wear it going shopping. I want to save that for tonight."

I realised another seismic shift had happened in our relationship. She was being supportive of me, being the emotionally strong one and I loved her so much in the moment. I kissed her softly, got down between her beautiful thighs and kissed each one, left and right, with soft pecks as I pulled the toy slowly out, marvelling at how wet she was.

As the toy slid out, being pushed the last couple of centimetres she shuddered.

"Mmm. Yes. Yummy."

I picked up her panties and she stood on slightly wobbly legs as I helped get them and her jeans back on. She finally pulled on her sneakers and I rearranged my dress and hair, finally saying, "Okay Angel. Let's go shopping."


12