All Comments on 'The Angel Pt. 04'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
maribel_fmaribel_fabout 4 years ago
It just goes on getting better...

...and better...and better!

You truly are a mistress of the craft of smoothly weaving different strands of narrative into a richly harmonious whole, taking us through shifts of scene and switches of emotional level and degrees of sexual intensity without ever a jolt or an awkward hiatus...

As always, your sex writing is thrillingly compelling and sets my pulse racing and nerves tingling, but always with the feeling that the sex is there for the story and not the other way round. If I recall correctly this is the first time you've described anal lovemaking, and you do it beautifully and (I can't help confessing) very arousingly.

I was wondering if the Angel and the Sorceress were going to have a heavenly magical quickie in the changing room, but I didn't feel it was a let-down when the saleslady squelched that possibility (so like life!)...

There are also some lovely points of detail that, while they may seem peripheral, add depth and credibility. (I loved the picture of Anna's wet bottom on the bar seat!). Even Fred the taxi driver comes across as a live character rather than a cardboard figure.

This is an altogether wonderful tale you are weaving, my dear!

Love and thanks

Marixxx

portia98portia98about 4 years ago
triple-wow!

There is so much to love in this story that I hardly know where to begin. You are a literary sorceress as well as a sexual one, with a magical gift for romantic storytelling that takes my breath away (and that's not just because of the breathtaking sex that you convey with such thrilling vividness!)

As always, your narrative is flawless, coming across 100% compellingly natural and never in any way contrived (who was it said that art lies in concealing art - ars est celare artem?).

Can't wait for what happens next, Anna!!!

Veroxxxxx

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Dressing rooms and dinners...

...both of the above seem to be favourite venues for erotic lesbian behaviour. Just wish I had a £100 for every Lit story containing either. Usual high standard, Anna, so here are the usual five stars. Happy writing!

(PS: hope the virus situation isn't making things difficult for you and Jodie---hell of a way to start married life!)

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
Once Again

Another 5 stars Anna. The previous comments say it all. The descriptions are amazing, of their clothes, of their feelings and of their lovemaking. I have mentioned before the effect your stories have on me and this one is no exception

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

Wa-Wee!...🔥 HOT!

*

Hallo Anna!

*

This kind of reminds me and Queen Jackie, of a couple we know, however the black gal's the Sorceress, and we don't think anyone would call the white gal an Angel..

*

Thank-You!... Another 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms..

*

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Angel Pt. 03 Previous Part
The Angel Series Info