The Angel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we talked I picked up her dress and started helping her with it.

"And how many people will be there?"

I realised she was, not surprisingly, a little nervous.

"I think perhaps a hundred or so, something like that. Don't worry Angel. I'll be there for you. I won't leave your side. If you need to go to the loo I'll even come with you."

She smiled, "Is that a promise?"

She was now dressed and started to help me on with my underwear, also making sure my little wand was aligned properly.

"Yes, Angel. It's a promise."

She helped me with my dress and then we put our shoes on, her in her spike heels and me in my beige sandal heels with transparent straps. I love them because it gives the appearance that you are bare footed and just balanced on them.

We were finally ready and we looked at our reflections.

"Oh my god, Anna. I love the way we look."

I took in the perfect view, the way the colours balanced and complemented.

I turned to her and we kissed, our hands going round each other's waists once more, holding each other.

Given that our shoulders were bare I had a sudden thought. I had the perfect shrugs and sought them out. One was beige, the other was yellow, the one I had worn two nights previously. I draped the beige one around Angela's shoulders and put the other over mine.

"There, Angel. Now all we need is to fix our hair and makeup."

We sat side by side at the dressing table and I touched up my lipstick and mascara while Angela applied a beautiful red lipstick and a dark golden eye shadow that made her eyes shine so beautifully. I then took out her ponytail, brushed her hair and fixed the Alice band in place and she likewise brushed my hair out.

My final touch was to get my Givenchy and dab a little behind my ears and, at this moment, she gasped.

"That scent. It was one of the first things I noticed about you. I love it."

I smiled and said, "Would you like to use some, Angel? We will complement each other in every sense."

She merely nodded and I dabbed some behind her ears.

"I want to get some so that when I go home I will always have something that will remind me of you."

At the mention of her leaving my stomach lurched but I suppressed it. We were going to live in the moment and enjoy ourselves. I settled myself by feeling happy that something so simple could evoke me for her and now would work the same way for me.

We both stood, holding each other's hands and staring at each other, smiling.

"I love you Angel."

"I love you Sorceress."

We came together and kissed which made my insides contract and I was made more aware of the toy inside me.

"Now, let's grab our bags and go and get a calming drink before we head out. Are you ready Angel?"

She smiled, "As ready as I'll ever be. I'm nervous but also excited."

I chuckled, "Me too. Come on. Let's go."

We shared another brief kiss, grabbed our bags and headed down.

We walked into the bar, which was busier than the previous three nights but I was pleased to see that what I now considered to be our seats were free, and Kendra saw us, a beaming smile breaking out on her face as we sat down.

"Well, look at you two dressed up to the nines! You look fabulous. Going somewhere special?"

Angela answered for us, "Yes, I am Anna's plus one for a writers' dinner."

Kendra's eyes flashed in surprise, "You... you're going as Anna's date? In public?"

Angela smiled, "Yes. I am. I didn't want to be away from her and I didn't want to stop her going so... here I am."

Kendra leaned closer, "You really are amazing, Angela. Usual drinks?"

"It is Anna who is amazing, Kendra. She has shown me that my prejudice was really unfounded. More than that. She has shown me that love knows no boundaries. Yes, the usual for me, please. Anna?"

"I'm going to have a G and T please, Angel."

Kendra looked at me as I used my affectionate name for Angela.

"Oh my. Well, if you'd asked me on Tuesday night who would end up with who, it wouldn't have been you two, but I'm happy for you both as long as you're happy. Let me go and fix your drinks."

She turned away and started pouring drinks and I wondered about what she meant about who would end up with who but decided that maybe there had been another couple we hadn't noticed.

She brought over our drinks and said, "I've started a tab for you both. When do you have to leave?"

I got my phone out of my bag and saw that it was just after six thirty.

"In maybe forty five minutes, I suppose."

"Great!" Kendra said with genuine enthusiasm, "I get to spend time with my new favourite couple."

I smiled and, as I was about to say something like, "And we get to spend time with our favourite barmaid..." I felt my insides go mushy and a rush of pleasure coursed through me straight from inside. I shuddered and looked at Angela who had a big grin on her face and her phone in her hand. The vibrations stopped suddenly leaving me reeling.

"Are you okay, Anna?" Kendra asked.

"What? Yes. Yes. Sorry, Kendra. Yes. And we get to spend time with you, which is wonderful."

She had a curious smile on her face but said, "Okay, I'll leave you two love birds for a while."

She walked off and Angela said, "Did you like my little surprise, Sorceress?"

I laughed quietly, "Yes, Angel I did. You are very naughty, but I love you even more for that."

I took a sip of my drink and picked up my phone, opening up the app and selecting Pulse which gives you short bursts at about medium strength twice a second. I caught Angela's eye and smiled as I switched her Lush on.

She showed remarkable control but I had to giggle when I saw her eyes almost cross and she sank down into her bar stool.

"Oh god. This is heavenly torture. Touché, Sorceress," she managed to whisper as I switched it off.

I smiled and lifted my drink to her, "To an evening of fun and laughter with my Angel."

She lifted her drink to me and clinked my glass, "To us."

We sipped our drinks and I mouthed, "Love you."

She put her hand on mine and said, in a quiet voice, "I love you too. I can't get enough of saying it."

"I love when you say it."

The next half hour or so passed quickly enough and I asked Kendra to close my tab but Angela surprised me once more. "Is it okay if we leave them open? Will you still be here when we get back in a few hours, Kendra? Maybe we can come and tell you how it went. I'm a little nervous, to be honest."

"Of course it's okay and yes, I'm here until one in the morning. Have a lovely evening girls. Don't do anything I wouldn't do... which gives you plenty of scope," and she laughed.

We said our goodbyes and headed out and got the concierge to hail us a taxi. As we were waiting I felt my Lush vibrate for a second and I nearly lost my balance. I had to hold onto Angela's arm.

She grinned at me, those perfect white teeth surrounded by her red lips, "I love that I can do that anytime and give you such pleasure. The look on your face is exquisite."

I chuckled, "Just don't do it when I'm walking - I may fall and hurt myself."

The car arrived and we climbed in the back. I got the invite out of my bag and gave the driver the address, it was slightly out in the countryside and the he seemed happy with the distance he would have to take us.

The driver was one of those chatty London cabbie types.

"Off to a dinner are we girls?" The driver asked.

"Yes. I've been at a conference all week and this is the time we all get together."

"What sort of conference is it?"

"A writer's conference." I said.

"You're both writers? What sort of things do you write?"

"I write fiction. Romances."

"Ah, not my cup of tea. The wife reads that sort of rubbish. What about you, miss?"

This was clearly aimed at Angela.

"Me? Oh no. I'm just the plus one for the evening."

He addressed me again, "Husband couldn't make it?"

I really didn't want to go down that path so deflected the conversation.

"What's this place like that we're going to?"

"You never been? It's a swanky hotel with big grounds. I'm sure you'll love it."

This sort of thing went on for most of the journey and finally we arrived at our destination. The car took us through tall, wide wooden gates onto a gravel drive that circled around in front of a very large Georgian mansion.

"Oh, Anna, it's wonderful. This is like some fairytale."

I had to admit it was impressive.

We got out and I paid the taxi, giving him a handsome tip.

The driver said, "What time you gotta leave? I'd be happy to give you the return ride."

"I don't know. It could be anything from ten up to midnight."

He handed me a card through the window and said, "Just give me a call. I'm working all night and it can be difficult to get a cab out here unless you know someone."

I took the card, looked at it and said, "Thanks, Frank. We'll do that. See you later."

We stood for a moment, watching the car drive off, Frank giving us a friendly wave with his arm out of the window, and then turned to face the building.

"Ready, Angel?"

"As I'll ever be, Sorceress."

I took her hand and together we walked in. We entered an enormous entrance hall where waiters and waitresses with trays were handing out glasses of wine and canapéa. I guessed that there were maybe eighty to a hundred people there. I immediately spotted Mariane and Tom because Mariane was waving like a mad thing at me, so I made a beeline for them, leading Angela.

We got there and I gave them each a cheek kiss then stood back and said, "Mariane, Tom, this is Angela."

Mariane was staring at Angela and said, "Oh my. You're the one who has stolen Anna's heart. You are beautiful honey. And look at the two of you. If they had a prize for the best outfits you would win it, hands down."

She gave Angela a hug and said, "Lovely to meet you, Angela."

Tom held out his hand and said, "Yes. Lovely to meet you, Angela."

She shook his hand.

"Lovely to meet you both. Anna has told me so much about you," strictly speaking I hadn't told her much, but this was a gentle white lie, "I've been so looking forward to meeting you."

Tom got a small grin on his face, "So, what is the theme for you two? Sweden?"

We both got puzzled looks on our faces but then it clicked.

I said to Angela, "The Swedish flag is blue and yellow, Angel."

She laughed, "Oh! Yes! Of course it is. How funny. Well then for this evening, we are both Swedish."

A waitress in traditional black and white came up and offered us a drink and we both took a glass of white wine each. We clinked with Mariane and Tom and we all said, "Cheers!"

Tom said, "So Angela, what is it you do?"

While she explained Mariane pulled me to one side.

Under her breath she said, "She is stunning, Anna. Do you think she might be the one?"

She was referring to our many conversations in which I complained that most of the women I dated just didn't work because there was always something we couldn't see eye to eye on. I thought about it for a moment and realised that my attitude had changed when it came to Angela. I genuinely didn't care if we had different ways of looking at the world. We would always find a way to work it out.

"Yes. I think she might well be."

"When do you intend to tell her?"

I smiled, "I already did. This afternoon."

"And she feels the same?"

Recalling that moment I told her, "She said it first."

Mariane took a sharp breath, "Oh my. That is serious. I'm happy for you. Really."

We rejoined the conversation between Angela and Tom and she took my hand and squeezed it. I squeezed back.

Tom said, "Hey, you two. You know I have this online video channel, right?"

Angela didn't but she just nodded along with me.

"I'd love to get the two of you in. An author and her girlfriend. It would make a great show."

I looked at Angela who looked like a rabbit in the headlights so I answered for us.

"That sounds great, Tom, but we have a few things to sort out in our lives first. Maybe in a couple of months?"

The thought that we might be apart f0r that long physically hurt but I pushed it down.

"Sure. Sure. That would be great. It takes time to set these things up anyway. I'll get Liz to call Karen and set something up."

Karen is my agent and she would be surprised to get a call about this because, as far as she was concerned, I was single.

"Okay Tom but don't rush it, please? I need to let Karen know about Angela first."

"Sure. Of course. Just let me know, okay?"

I smiled at him. "I will. Promise."

We carried on chatting and sipping our wine. Mariane told me she had started reading Field of Roses.

"I felt so bad that I hadn't read it yet, so I started last night. It is wonderful, Anna. Your usual mixture of romance and eroticism, but I love the sort of quirky nature of your heroine, Pasha. She's adorable."

Tom smiled and winked as he said, "I'm enjoying it too, Anna."

Mariane dug him in the ribs and he laughed.

"You're reading it Tom? I feel honoured."

"Tom is being lewd, Anna. Your books always have... an affect on me. Tom is often the happy recipient of that."

Tom raised his eyebrows, "Often? You mean not always?"

She nudged him again and, with a grin on her face, said, "Well, if you're not around..."

As so often happens, I'm amazed that my books have this way of making people more open when talking to me. Clearly Mariane was saying that when Tom wasn't around she would entertain herself. A delicious thought.

I turned to look at Angela, "Well, happily the same applies for my Angel."

She smiled and said, "I don't usually talk about these things in public but... yes. Anna's words have an effect on me, but not as much as just being with her does. She is a Sorceress, you know?"

Tom and Mariane grinned.

At that moment a voice called out, "Ladies and gentlemen, if you would make your way through to the dining room, please?"

The crowd started moving through the large doorway into the enormous dining room. The floor was polished dark oak, and the circular tables had around ten chairs each and were covered with fine white linen table cloths. Plates were all set out with cutlery. Tom, Mariane, Angela and I headed for a table near the middle and sat with Mariane and Angela on the inside, Tom and I on the outside.

Under the table I held Angela's hand and she squeezed, turned to look at me and whispered, "Love you."

"Love you, too," I whispered in response.

Mariane saw and smiled.

The conversation moved around and around and at one point I felt the familiar buzzing inside me. God. She was doing it to me again. This time it didn't stop. It was at a comfortably low setting so it just made me go all mushy and lose focus on our conversation. I got my phone out and set Angela's toy vibrating at what I thought was probably about the same speed. She squeezed my hand hard and then released me and ran her hand up my thigh, under my dress.

I couldn't focus at all but I heard when they announced, "Ladies and gentlemen. Dinner is served. Please help yourselves."

There were large cylinders of food around the edges of the walls and we picked up our plates and headed over. The intensity of the buzzing inside me meant I had to hold on to Angela as we walked. We got there, picked out something to eat but, to be honest, I really couldn't focus much and just put things I knew I could eat on my plate. We somehow made it back across the floor and sat back down. Tom and Mariane had got back before us and were in conversation with the people on their other side.

We sat there and quietly put food in our mouths. Do you know how difficult it is to eat when your g-spot is being continuously stimulated? No? Well, nor did I up until then, either. At one point the wave started building in me and I had to suppress it. No mean feat in itself.

Angela took pity on me and turned the toy off and I did the same for her.

She whispered, "God Sorceress. I can't wait to be back at the hotel. It's lovely to meet your friends but... I need you."

"I know, Angel. We'll make our excuses as soon as we can. Promise."

We somehow finished our dinner, managing to have a conversation with Mariane and Tom. I looked at my phone and saw that it was coming up to ten.

Mariane saw me and said, "Anna, it's okay for you to leave. I know what it's like when you're at the beginning. You just want to be alone. Go."

I smiled, "Thank you, Mariane. Yes, I think we probably do want to go. Angel?"

She squeezed my hand once again, "Yes, please."

She turned to Mariane and Tom, "It's been lovely to meet you. I really hope we can meet again, maybe in a less formal setting."

Mariane replied, "Yes. It's a bit overpowering, isn't it? Maybe we can all go out for dinner one night. Or you can come to our place. Stay the weekend."

They have a beautiful house in the country and I loved the idea but knew I couldn't make commitments there and then so I just said, "Yes. We would love that. Wouldn't we Angel?"

"Yes. We would. Thank you so much."

I retrieved Frank's card and dialled the number. He answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi, Frank. It's Anna - the author you gave a lift to earlier?"

"Oh! Hi darlin'. Want a lift back do you?"

"Yes please. Is that possible?"

"As it happens I'm only about ten minutes away. Just did a drop off. See you soon."

He hung up and we stood. Mariane and Tom also stood and walked out to the front with us.

"It's been lovely to meet you, Angela. I'm so glad to see Anna so happy. I worry about her, you know. Now I know I don't have to worry so much. She has you."

She worried about me? Who knew?

Angela gave Mariane a warm hug and said, "It's so nice to know that Anna has such wonderful friends. I will look after her, I promise, but I have to go away for a little while on Saturday. I'll be back, but look after her while I'm away, please?"

Mariane didn't probe or question, she just said, "Of course we will. Won't we Tom?"

Tom smiled, "We will. Now take care, you two. I think that's your taxi arriving."

Sure enough, there was Frank's car pulling up.

We exchanged warm hugs all round and climbed into the waiting taxi, waving to them as we drove off.

Frank said, "Have a good evening ladies?"

"Yes. Thank you Frank. We did."

"Finished a bit early didn't you?"

"I'm a bit tired," I lied, "It's been a long week."

"Don't blame yer. Those stuffy dinners can be a bit of a drag."

The journey seemed to take forever, but that was purely because of my desire to be alone with my Angel. We got back to the hotel and, remembering what we'd promised, headed to the bar. Kendra was there and our seats were still available which amazed me until, as we sat down, Kendra said, "I've been a bit naughty. I thought you might be back earlyish so I've been keeping your seats free for you."

Angela said, "That is so sweet Kendra. Thank you."

"My pleasure, Angela. Now, usual? Anna? Wine or G and T?"

"Wine please, Kendra."

"Coming right up."

She went away and I had a moment to realise that Angela had her phone in her hand before it started. She'd found the Pulse button, clearly. The feelings washed up through me. The short bursts making me squirm with pleasure. I moaned softly.

With slightly shaking hands I got my phone and Angela watched as I selected Wave. Which is a series of vibrations that go up to maximum and then slowly wind down to zero before starting again. I watched as her eyes rolled a little and her thighs squeezed together.

She put her hand on my thigh and squeezed.

Kendra came over with our drinks and we tried to behave as normally as possible. I could feel I was soaking wet and worried about getting a damp patch on my dress. With as much dignity as possible I shifted and lifted the back up so that my bare bottom was on the stool. Watching me and realising what I was doing, Angela did the same. The backs of the stools were solid so nobody around us would know.