The Angel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drank rather quickly but, before we left, Angela said, her voice a little wobbly as the pulses affected her, "Kendra, I have to return to Zambia on Saturday," I saw the look of shock on Kendra's face, "Don't worry, I am coming back," and the determination in her voice made me so happy, "but I need to ask you to stay in contact with Anna while I'm away. She needs people who she and I both trust, and you are one of them."

Kendra swallowed, "Yes. Yes, of course. I would love to stay in touch. With both of you. Anna, hold on..."

She went and got a pen and paper and wrote her number down, handing it to me.

"Call me. Anytime. If I'm not working I can be there whenever you need me."

Even in my somewhat heightened state I was worried, in the back of my mind, why Angela would think I needed so much support.

When Kendra went to serve someone else I managed to say, "Why do you think I'm going to need so much help, Angel?"

She held my hand and said, "Because we're going to both be hurting and I want to know you're okay. I will be back, Anna. I promise. I will be with my Sorceress. I love you."

My worries receded a little and the warmth between my legs washed everything else away.

I just nodded and she said, "Take me to bed, Sorceress. Please."

I caught Kendra's eye and she closed the tab which I signed. With a silent agreement we switched each other's toys off.

"Thank you so much Kendra," I managed to say as we both stood on rather wobbly legs, "Will you be working tomorrow?"

"Yes, I am, but I have a free weekend. It's been a busy week. Have a wonderful night you two and I'll see you tomorrow."

Angela said, "You will, I promise. Good night, Kendra and thank you."

We walked off and I was thrilled as, completely unselfconsciously, Angela took my hand in hers.

We got to the lifts and headed in with a small group of people, still holding hands. There were a few sideways glances at us but nothing apparently judgemental.

We got off at my floor and practically ran to my room, getting in and closing the door wasting no time and falling into each other's arms having our first real kiss since we had left the room earlier. It was fierce and passionate, our hands running through each other's hair, down our backs, pulling each other close, nibbling each other's lips, tongues softly swirling around each other.

I felt Angela start to unzip my dress and I followed her, sliding her zip down. We broke apart and hurriedly removed our shoes. We undid our bras and slid down each other's panties revealing our pink wands.

We fell back onto the bed and carried on the kissing and caressing.

I pulled away a little and said, "Now, my Angel needs her reward for being so delicious and wonderfully naughty this evening."

She didn't say anything, just smiled and lay back.

I got out my phone and started with small vibrations and watched as her body almost bounced into the air and she moaned. I slid down between her legs and took in the beautiful sight of her once again. She was soaking wet. I had a thought but wasn't sure if I would be pushing things too far.

I soaked my finger in her juices and stroked down and placed my finger at her back entrance. She moaned as I stroked around, knowing that there was a delicious sensation from the nerve centres there.

I pushed gently and my finger slid in a little but, if I was going to do this in a loving way, lube would be needed. I needed to know if she was okay with this.

I stopped and said, "Um, Angel... are you okay with things in there?"

She was in a little world of lust at that moment, I knew, but said, "I don't know, but if my Sorceress thinks I'll like it then I will at least try."

"Give me one second, Angel."

I got up, got the lube and one of my smaller plugs. If she'd never had anything in there it would be horrible to go for one of the larger ones.

I came back, kneeling between her legs once more, and put some lube on my finger which I spread a little on her entrance. I then added more to my finger and slowly pushed.

"If it hurts, just say 'Wait' Angel."

"Okay."

I pushed in and felt a little resistance as I got to my first knuckle. I stopped and leaned forward to take her clit in my mouth. She moaned and I felt her muscles relax on my finger so I pushed gently again, sliding in almost to my second knuckle. I felt her grip around me and I slowly flicked my tongue from side to side on her beautiful clit, which was really large and hard in my mouth. When I felt her relax I pushed in once more and my finger emerged inside her. I could feel the vibrations of the Lush on the front wall and I heard her moan softly as I pushed gently up.

So far, so good. I slowly pulled my finger out and, each time I felt her contract I stopped, waiting for her to relax. Eventually removing my finger. I had to stop kissing her clit for a moment while I put plenty of gel on the plug and once more on her entrance.

She was still moaning with the vibrations inside her.

I put the tip of the silicon plug at her back entrance and pushed gently, watching her open up a little. I felt a little push back so stopped and waited. I kept up a constant pressure and eventually it started to move in again as she relaxed. She was learning to control it.

"Is everything okay, Angel?" I asked.

"Yes, my love. It feels funny but it isn't hurting."

I warmed inside at being called her love.

I continued to push gently and watched as she expanded a little more until the widest part was almost in.

"Almost there, Angel."

In a quiet voice amongst moans and sighs she said, "Yes, Sorceress, I am."

I pushed and watched as she opened fully, giving out a little grunt as it finally got pulled all the way in.

She just said, "Oh fuck. Fuck. That feels... wonderful. I'm so full."

I knew exactly what she was talking about. That moment when the stretching stops and you clamp down on the stem of the plug. I also knew that the bulb would be pushing the vibrator up and more firmly on her g-spot.

She was writhing as I took her clit back into my mouth, drawing it in and flicking my tongue rapidly left and right.

She gripped my hair, crying out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck. Oh god. I'm so..."

I pulled on the little wand as she started coming. She was crying out and moving and I just moved with her. It rolled on and on and I was startled but wonderfully happy when I felt a gush of juices come out of her and she screamed out meaninglessly.

I slowed down my tongue and felt her slowly subside. I sat back up and picked up my phone, turning the vibrations off.

I slid up next to her and she automatically put her arm around me and kissed me as her shaking subsided. As her breathing slowed to an almost normal rate her eyes opened and she looked at me.

"God, you really are a Sorceress. I have never, ever felt anything like that. It was like my whole body was in orgasm. Every part of me."

She looked closer, "I think you got some lube on your lips and chin, Sorceress."

I smiled, "No Angel, that was you."

"Me? What, I'm... wait..."

She scooted up on to her arms and we both looked down. There was a huge wet patch.

"That was me? My god. I'm so sorry, Anna."

I kissed her gently, "Don't be, Angel. That is possibly the biggest compliment ever because it means you really, really enjoyed it."

She smiled, a rueful look on her face, "You have changed me. Forever. You are my drug. I love you so much."

I kissed her again, "And I love you Angel."

She shifted, clearly regaining her composure. She pushed me gently and I lay back.

Picking up her own phone, she focussed on the screen for a moment and picked the Wave setting. I felt the powerful vibrations in me and the feelings building so quickly after an afternoon and evening of being on the edge so much of the time. I felt the warmth and tingling inside me and in my lovely clit which was poking out from her head. I could feel the ache and need in her.

She slid down, placing butterfly kisses on my nipples, fluttering her eyelashes over them. I shuddered.

She placed a kiss on my tummy, and then on down, over my mound, kissing my thighs on the top and then the inside. She arranged herself, crouched between my legs.

I felt her finger at my entrance and then thrilled as she slid down and circled my back entrance. I love that tingly feeling and, with all that was going in inside me, it drove me to a higher peak.

"Does my Sorceress want me to put something in here?"

I managed to croak, "If you're comfortable with it, Angel, I would love it."

She got up and went to where she knew my toy bag was.

She opened it and let out a soft whistle, "My Sorceress came well equipped."

I smiled and said, "Well, a girl can get lonely... and horny... on her own."

She took a look through and pulled out one of my slightly larger plugs. It's around five centimetres at the widest point.

"That's what's in me, Sorceress?"

"No, Angel. I started you with a smaller one. You can't go too far too fast."

"Would this one be okay?"

"Yes, Angel but, just like I did with you, you have to go slowly."

She came back to the bed and kneeled between my legs once more. She clearly remembered what I had done with her because she spread some lube on her finger and spread it around my entrance, tickling me deliciously. She added more to her finger and slowly started sliding it in. I'm more practiced at this so I instinctively relaxed my muscles and within a matter of seconds she was all the way in.

She held for a moment and I realised she was feeling the vibrations from the toy on the tip of her finger.

I felt her start moving slowly out and my own muscles reacted and pushed down, experiencing that lovely feeling as it finally emerged.

She then picked up the plug and I watched as she sat and covered it in lube from tip to base. She then knelt down again and I felt the tip at my entrance. She pushed in slowly and I could feel myself expanding.

I felt it stop and I knew I had to take a moment to relax properly. The vibrations were driving me wild but I had to focus.

"Wait, Angel. Just a moment... okay. Keep going."

"I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No, Angel. It's good."

I felt her push again and I relaxed as much as possible and felt that small moment of almost pain as the widest part went in and then it sank into place.

All I could manage was, "Oh fuck. Yes. Fuck. Perfect, Angel, just perfect."

I was full and I could now let the feelings control me. I pushed my head back into the pillow delighting at the wonderful sensations filling me.

All of this was then enhanced when I felt her mouth on my clit, her tongue coming out. She placed her hands either side of me, her thumbs down close to my entrance, her fingers framing me and as she flicked my clit. I felt them massaging me as she licked, the toy vibrating, the plug filling me. I had been close most of the evening and now everything collected and exploded in me. Every fibre of my being felt the rush. It was in my cunt, spreading out through my lips, my clit, my muscles clenching on the plug, the plug itself giving extra pressure inside. It travelled down my legs making them tremble, up over my tummy, through my tits, up into my head and down my arms. I swear it felt like lightning would shoot out of my fingertips.

It rolled on and on. I couldn't say anything. I just cried out a long warbling cry of pleasure, my hands gripping the bed covers tightly, pulling on them.

I don't know how long it lasted. I lost the ability to track time. It was just a pleasure filled, body filling orgasm.

As things started to subside, my loving Angel picked up her phone and switched the vibrations off.

She came up next to me and kissed me.

I could clearly taste myself on her and, when we stopped for a moment, I pulled back and looked.

I smiled, "Oh... So I made a mess as well."

She chuckled, those beautiful brown eyes staring into mine, "You did, Sorceress. I think housekeeping aren't going to be happy tomorrow morning."

I laughed, "Well, I'm sure it's not the first time."

"Um..."

"Um, Angel?"

"The... thing... back there," she said, nodding over her shoulder.

"The butt plug, I know a horrible name. I just call it a plug."

"The plug. I've... wondered why anyone would like anything like that. I think I now know. I love how it felt."

"You are amazing, you know that? I love that you are so open to new experiences. We're going to have a lot of fun exploring together, Angel."

She placed a soft kiss on my mouth, "Um, do we go to sleep with them in or something?"

"No, Angel. Not a good idea, particularly if it's your first time. Here... get on all fours and I'll take it out."

She rolled onto her front and lifted her beautiful bottom in the air. I knelt between her legs and once more admired her shape.

I took the little spar in my fingers and said, "Now, try to relax there, Angel. I'll pull slowly. Once again, if it hurts just say Wait."

I pulled gently. Taking a plug out is a little more difficult because, as it were, the hardest, or widest, part comes first. She moaned but didn't tell me to stop. I saw the wide part starting to show at her entrance and waited for a second until I saw her muscles relax a little.

"Almost there, Angel. One more little pull."

I pulled and it came out. The tapered shape meant that at that moment it was smoothly ejected.

I heard her sigh. "Mmm. That actually felt nice as it came out."

I smiled, "Yes. It does, doesn't it? Now, let's get your toy out."

I pulled on the wand and watched as her beautiful pussy lips opened as the wide part came out, her lighter, pinker inner lips still wet and glistening, her darker outer lips still a little puffy.

It finally popped out and I placed both of the toys on the bedside table.

She fell on her side and then said, "God, the things I'm feeling with you. I love you so much, Anna."

"And I love you, sweet Angel. Now, can you maybe help get my toys out?"

She smiled at me, "It would be my pleasure."

I put myself into the doggy position and I felt her fingers as she took the little bar on my plug and gently pulled on it. I let my muscles relax but she seemed to have an instinctive feel for how to do this and she stopped occasionally to give me time to relax and finally I felt it release and slide out.

She took a moment to run her finger over my opening and that now slightly numbed, tickling sensation sending little shivers through me.

Without another word she started pulling on the Lush and I felt that gorgeous release of being empty as it came out.

I sighed and fell onto my side.

She placed the toys on the bedside table and joined me, lying facing me. We kissed many times, holding each other.

"Let's get under the covers, Angel."

"Yes, Sorceress, let's."

We scooted up and slid ourselves under the duvet.

I took a look at the wet patches and said, "I love that. The evidence of our love and our lovemaking."

She smiled, "I love that it doesn't bother you and that it's just a part of who we are."

I leaned over and switched the room lights off.

We kissed again and then Angela said, "Who's big spoon tonight, Sorceress?"

I smiled in the darkness, "You choose, Angel."

"Can I be the big spoon again?"

"Of course, my love."

We kissed for an age and finally I turned over and felt her arm wrap around me, this time snaking down to rest on my tummy just above my pubic hair. I placed my hand over hers and we meshed fingers.

"Good night, Sorceress. I love you."

I melted again. I would never tire of hearing her say that.

"And I love you so much, Angel. Good night and sweet dreams."

"They will all be about you."