The Angel Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed her back, "You don't know how much of a relief this is for me. It will get Karen off my back for a start. I'm so happy you said 'yes.'"

She went and sat back down, a huge grin on her face, "Well, this is such a wonderful surprise. I thought we were just going to hang out and I'd sit and watch you be sad all day. I'm so happy it's worked out. Now, let's go and get a celebratory drink. My treat."

I laughed at her exuberant enthusiasm, "No, Kendra. My treat. I insist."

And so we paid for our coffees and went to one of my local pubs and walked in. Being an early weekday lunchtime there were only a couple of people there who I sort of knew, but Dot was behind the bar and we went up and I ordered a bottle of Pinot Prosecco, a wine cooler and two glasses.

We went to a corner table and I poured out two glasses of bubbly and we chinked and I said, "To new beginnings and my first employee."

She responded with, "To my new employer and, I hope, forever friend."

So that was settled. Kendra had to give four weeks notice which was fine by me. She decided she should move closer and, because she was busy with work, I scoured the estate agents for her and found her a two bedroom flat just on the outskirts of town.

The next few weeks were a series of highs and lows. My Angel was going through all the immigration paperwork and application process but eventually, after a day when I knew she was going to the British Embassy in Lusaka once more, we got on our video call and she was holding her passport and a piece of official looking documentation. She had a huge grin.

"I got it! I got it!"

She was dancing around her room shouting out the 'Wulululu' chant and I stood and spun around in time with her.

When we'd finished and settled down she said, "Sorceress, I had a wonderful idea!"

"More wonderful than moving in with me?"

She giggled, "No. Not that wonderful. Nothing is that wonderful. No... you know our Lush toys?"

"Of course I do, Angel, we'll use them again, promise."

"What about now?"

I obviously looked confused, "Now?"

"You haven't read all of the instructions, have you?"

"Um. I thought I had?" I said, thinking, 'What did I miss?'

"Yes. We can connect them over the internet. We just have to be linked on email and then... it should work."

I felt that familiar warmth rising inside me. "Oh my," I said, "Yes. That sounds wonderful."

We spent the next twenty minutes sorting it out, we both got our toys out and eventually got them connected, luckily my Angel is a lot more tech savvy than me, and finally we were ready.

We placed our iPads so that we could watch each other prepare.

I put some lube on mine and watched and mimicked as we both slid out Lushes in. I stared at the screen, loving the familiar look of it entering her, her inner pinkness opening to it as I felt mine fill me.

Once they were in place I picked up my phone and put hers on Pulse and I started in wonderful pleasure as she picked the same setting for me. Our psychic link was clearly still working.

I watched and managed to croak out, "God, Angel. I love seeing this. It reminds me of that night at dinner..."

She changed the setting as I was speaking, setting the vibrations higher and on constantly. I used my shaking hands to change hers to the same setting and slid my thumb up the screen to increase the vibrations and then down to almost zero.

I heard her gasp and watched her free hand wander into the frame and I did the same, stroking my clit as the vibrations filled both of us. I could feel myself getting closer and said, "I'm close Angel... I'm... close. Oh..."

I watched her pussy contract around the little wand and knew she was coming with me.

"Oh Sorceress, this is... I am... Oh..."

At this point the warmth spread out and filled me. It wasn't a huge peak, it was a long wave that I just rode, shaking and crying out loudly as the pleasure filled me.

As we came back down to earth I slid the control down on my phone and felt my own toy switch off. We picked up our iPads and were staring at each other once more. Her eyelids were still fluttering and finally she opened them wide and stared at me.

"I love you Sorceress. So much."

"And I love you, Angel."

"I'm so excited. So happy."

"Me too. Not too long now."

"How long, do you know?"

"Four weeks at most. I'm going to try to negotiate a little and be with you as soon as possible."

It was actually only three weeks.

-------------

All of this explains why, as I was standing there in nervous expectation, my phone beeped with a message. It was Kendra.

'Is she there yet? K x'

Kendra had become someone I relied on heavily and she was brilliant and supportive. I don't think I could have made it through the ten weeks without her support. We now had a little office, she was organising everything for me and I felt the pressure lifted and my writing throughput had surged. I had submitted my new book and was working on a new story based around my Angel.

I looked up at the Arrivals board and my heart skipped a beat.

'Plane just landed. So excited! X'

I stood there, knowing that of course she would have to pick up her luggage, she'd told me she had two large cases and there may be a hold up in immigration. I watched as I saw that the luggage was making its way out and then watched every single person coming through, waiting to see her beautiful face.

I kept looking at the time. I began to get worried. It was more than half an hour since the luggage had started coming out. I was standing there, close to the doors as more and more people came out, saw their waiting friends, relatives, drivers or whatever. The stream of people turned into a trickle and I started feeling sick. What if her papers weren't in order? What if there was a problem with her giving my address as her residence? What if, what if, what if?

I was almost at the point of going to ask someone when I saw her.

I don't know how I expected her to be dressed, I half expected jeans and a tee shirt, much more practical for travelling, but no. She came through the doors with a luggage trolley with two large cases and a backpack but she was wearing an off one shoulder, elegant red dress, gathered at the waist and falling down to mid calf. Her hair was pushed back in her Alice band, her lips and nails were a matching red for the dress. She was wearing a pair of red, slip-on stilettos and had a small handbag with a long strap over her shoulder.

She obviously hadn't seen me and was still about twenty metres away, scanning the people lined up to meet and greet. I waved and called out, "Angel!"

A few people looked at me and then at her. She saw me and her face broke out into her beautiful smile. She was still behind the barriers so I couldn't run to her but she pushed her trolley faster and was practically running when she got to me. She slowed and had to squeeze the brakes and finally we were together.

I grabbed her round the waist, the bouquet still in my hand behind her back. She flung her arms around my neck and we kissed. Nothing too long and passionate but enough for people to wonder what was going on.

We held and kissed and then I started crying and she started crying and all I managed was, "Oh god. I've missed you so much."

We finally broke and realised we were the centre of attention for everyone but I didn't care. I was whole once more.

"Come on. Let's get to the car," I said, handing the bouquet to her saying, "I bought these for you, Angel. Welcome to your new home."

She bought the flowers up to her face and inhaled, "What a beautiful scent, Anna. Thank you."

I took hold of the trolley and started pushing it. We walked towards the lifts and finally got one. I paid for the parking and led her to the car, the two of us silent, smiling and just happy to be together again.

I had driven up to the airport in Tess, my lovely car, making sure she was fully charged before I left and leaving her charging while I was waiting, meaning I wouldn't have to stop on the journey home.

I opened the boot and we managed to get her cases all fitted in and then we got into the car. I threw my bag on the back seat and she put hers in the footwell, placing her flowers carefully on the back seat. We then spent the next five minutes just kissing and holding and looking at each other.

I eventually changed my shoes for my driving flats and said, "Ready, Angel?"

She nodded and just said, "God, I love you, Anna. I'm so happy to be here at last."

"I love you too, Angel. Oh, wait a moment. One thing."

I got out the little box from my handbag and handed it to her.

She took it and said, "You bought me another gift? Does it vibrate?"

I snorted with laughter as she opened it and revealed the simple white gold band with a ring of small sapphire's set around it.

I just said, "It's an eternity ring. It symbolises you and me."

I saw tears in her eyes, "Oh my god. Sorceress..."

She pulled her shoulder bag up from the footwell and brought out a little box, not dissimilar to the one I had just given her.

"You are not going to believe this," she said, handing it to me.

I opened the little box and there was an eternity ring with little emeralds set around it. It was a different design but the coincidence was almost too much.

I looked at her, those deep brown eyes drawing me in. I leaned forward and we kissed briefly.

"Thank you my love."

We both took our rings out and placed them on each other's little fingers, the only ones that were small enough. I'd worried about the sizing when I'd bought it but thought I had it about right and she had clearly done the same.

The silver and blue contrasted beautifully with her dark skin and she said to me, "I thought the emerald was a perfect contrast to your beautiful red hair and I was right."

We kissed again and then I said, "Let's go, Angel. I want to be home with you."

She nodded and said, "Yes. My new home. I'm looking forward to seeing more than just your bed and pussy, although I really want to see both of those soon."

I laughed and started the drive home, maneuvering out of the car park and then around the weird road system until we were on the M25.

As we drove I said, "How on earth do you look so fresh and made up? How is that dress not creased after fourteen hours in a plane?"

She giggled, "I cheated. I had it carefully folded in my backpack and an hour before we landed I went to the bathroom and changed. I didn't change my shoes until the luggage came out. No way could I walk on these for any length of time."

I giggled with her. Once we were on the motorway and the traffic was fairly light I put Tess into Autopilot and, while keeping an eye on the traffic and one hand on the wheel, I took her hand in mine.

She leaned over and nuzzled my neck and I got a waft of scent and I suddenly realised something, "You're wearing L'Interdit?"

She squeezed my hand, "Yes. As I went through Duty Free when I left you I saw it and bought some. It was a part of you I could keep with me."

I warmed inside. For much the same reasons I had bought a coconut shampoo so that I could relive the waft of her hair. It wasn't quite the same but it kept a connection.

She suddenly said, "God, Sorceress. I can't wait to get to your house."

"Our house now, Angel."

"Yes. Our house. Our new home. God, Anna, I need you so badly right now."

She arranged her hand so her palm was on the back of my hand, her fingers meshed with mine, resting on her lap. I was having to keep my eyes on the road as much as possible but kept taking little glances at her.

Without a word she used her other hand to draw the hem of her dress all the way up, revealing lacy, almost see through, deep red panties. I felt, rather than saw, my hand being moved across and pressed down as she opened her legs a little.

Instinctively I let my fingers move and she released me, letting out a little sigh as I found the little bump that Little Angel was making in the thin material and started stroking in little circles around the tip.

She pushed herself back and slid down slightly in the seat and just said, "Yes... Yes... I've missed your touch, Sorceress."

Trying to make sure we were safe on the road I managed to croak out, "I've missed being able to touch you, Angel."

I then felt her lift up slightly and she pushed her panties down and I had to take my hand away briefly as she slid them down her legs and dropped them on the floor. I took a moment to look and saw the wonderful vision of her there, legs open, lips glistening, her clit firm and showing herself.

I once again focussed on the road ahead and let my fingers substitute for my eyes. I briefly ran them through the curly hair on her mound and then down once more, now touching her clit.

She moaned, "Oh fuck yes. I have dreamed of this moment almost every night."

I slid my middle finger down, feeling her wetness, circling her entrance with the tip and then slowly moving back up to her clit. I didn't make any fast movements, just slow, gentle strokes. I looked briefly and saw she had her eyes closed, her lips slightly parted.

We carried on like this for an eternity and she just kept moaning and squirming under my touch ever so slightly. The very fact we were doing this was having a very distinct effect on me. I wished I could let go and touch myself but also was aware how that would be dangerous. Even though Tess was driving herself, I couldn't take the risk.

We were only a few miles from the exit when Angel grabbed her thighs and started shaking, almost vibrating. I didn't change my speed or pressure I just let her orgasm come and when it did I could tell it was huge.

She called out, "Oh yes, yes, yes, yes," in rapid succession and I felt her wetness increase.

"Oh fuck, fuck. Anna. God. Fuck. Fuck!"

I started to slow my movements but she said, "No. No. Don't stop. Again."

I kept stroking her clit, feeling it get even stiffer under my fingers and she suddenly let out a guttural "Oh fuck!" as her thighs clamped together and she lifted her head off the headrest and bent forward slightly now grabbing my hand, clearly letting me know I should stop.

Tess was now letting me know we needed to turn off so I just said, "Give me a moment, Angel," and spent the next few minutes making sure we were on the main road heading to Sussex.

As I did this, Angel was calming and reorganising her clothes, eventually gathering herself enough to say, "God, Sorceress. You have me completely under your spell once more. That was wonderful. Better than anything while we've been apart."

All I managed to say was, "It's a good job we don't have much further to go, Angel. Your Sorceress is in desperate need of your touch."

I felt her hand slide over my thigh and a little shock went through me as I felt the pressure from her fingers on my centre.

I giggled, "Not fair, Angel. I can't."

In a slightly husky voice she said, "Then you'll have to make sure you don't. I'll just make sure you're completely ready when we get home."

With that she started pulling the hem of my skirt up which, given it was quite short, didn't require too much movement, and I felt her fingers slide down into the top of my panties, over my trimmed mound and find my very wet, very warm and alive clit. She placed kisses on my arm and then rested her head on my shoulder. I loved the feeling of closeness and was incredibly aware of just how turned on I was.

I focussed on making sure we were safe and did everything I could to make sure I didn't get too close.

Holy fuck that was difficult but somehow I managed it.

As we pulled up the slight rise and into the little driveway down the side of my cottage she took her hand out of my panties and I felt a small spasm of a tiny orgasm.

I turned to her, kissed her briefly and said, "You Angel are wonderful and wonderfully naughty. Welcome to your new home. Let's get everything inside."

She put on a pretend pout and said, "But, Sorceress, I want to make you come. Now. Here."

While my back garden is very private my driveway is visible to a couple of houses nearby and, while I made no secret of my sexuality in my community, I didn't want them to be faced with it quite so directly.

"I don't want to upset the neighbours, Angel. Please?"

She giggled, kissed me, and said, "Oh. Okay spoilsport."

She picked up her panties and I helped her slide them back on. I got my handbag, shoes and her flowers from the back of the car and she picked up her bag.

We got out, both on wobbly legs and I fished my keys out, leading her in to the entryway where I put my shoes on the little bench by the coat rack, and on into the kitchen. We placed our possessions on the table. We stopped and she looked around.

"I love this house, Anna. It's beautiful."

We fell into a long embrace, holding each other close, kissing passionately.

Eventually I pulled back and said "Let's get your bags out of the car, Angel."

"Can't I take you to bed? Right now?"

"Let's do this now so that we can spend all our time in bed."

She raised her eyebrows in mock exasperation, "Okay. I suppose. Come on Miss Bossy Boots Sorceress."

I laughed and we went out to Tess and I popped the boot and we took a case each and she took her backpack. They were large and heavy, but moving country involves a lot of possessions. I also knew that there was a shipment coming in a few weeks time with the rest of her possessions which we'd have to work out where they went before they got here but that could wait.

I put Tess on charge and we lugged the cases through the kitchen and into the main bedroom. Her presents were all there on the bed, wrapped and I said, "I bought you a few more presents, Angel. Do you want to open them now?"

"Oh my, I would love to but... I will get my reward, Sorceress," and she stepped forward to kiss me.

I was not about to complain.

She put her arms around me and started undoing my dress and I reciprocated. I wanted to see her beautiful body once more, not just on a video call. We dropped the dresses away and there was unseemly haste involved.

I slipped my driving shoes off, helped her with her shoes and panties and she likewise stripped me.

Naked, we stood for a moment taking each other in. I looked at those familiar curves, her beautiful breasts, her dark, stiff nipples, her triangle of black hair, those beautiful hips.

We finally looked into each other's eyes and she said, "I love you, Anna."

"I love you too. Every kissable, gorgeous inch of you, Angel.

She pressed herself to me, her hands going around my waist, and said, "Talking of kissing..."

We kissed and I was thrilled at being with her again. My body ached for her in every way and I felt her pull me towards the large double bed. She pushed the three presents off to one side and we fell onto the bed, wrapped in each other, kissing, exploring. She finally pushed me back and kneeling beside me started kissing down my neck, my shoulders, my breasts.

Her hands were busy stroking down over my thighs and I shuddered as I felt her fingers stroke down over my clit, my legs opening automatically to her.

She moved down, kissing my tummy, my mound and moving around so she was kneeling between my legs.

I looked down, my head bolstered by the thick pillows, and watched once more that heavenly combination of her dark lips, her lighter tongue coming out to taste me, her black hair surrounding her beautiful face, her dark eyes staring up at me, all contrasting so wonderfully with my pale skin and ginger mound.

"Oh Sorceress, I love your taste. I have tried to remember it, but this..." she said, as she took a long kiss which sent a delicious wave through me, "is so much better than memory."