The Angel Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this she put her mouth over my clit I felt myself being gently sucked into her. She started flicking her tongue slowly back and forth driving me wild and then I felt her fingers at my entrance. I was so ready for her that she filled me with two fingers and I felt the gorgeous warmth as she found my g-spot and started stroking in time with her tongue.

The torture, tease and build up from the drive had brought me close enough already that I started to come within minutes. As I felt my cunt walls clamp on her fingers she sucked on me and it felt like my clit grew to double her usual size in her mouth and then the real release began. It washed through me, filling and fulfilling my desperate need. Completing me as my orgasm made me start shaking uncontrollably, my mind's eye homing in on my centre and then spreading out, sensing her, there, feeling her in me and on me as it took over my body and I cried out.

I felt a huge rush inside me and finally she slowed down and I was only half aware as she came up to kiss me, tasting myself on her.

I opened my eyes and looked into hers and managed to croak out, "I am so happy right now, Angel. I love you."

"And I love you, Anna."

She kissed me and we spent several minutes just holding, kissing and revelling in each other, just being.

When we finally released each other I slid off the bed and, holding my hand out, said, "Okay, Angel. Come with me a moment..."

She stood and we walked through to the kitchen. I opened my glass cupboard and took out two champagne flutes and then brought the bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne that I'd chilled the night before. I took a moment to unwrap the foil and pop the cork and filled the flutes to just below the rim and held one out for her.

She took it and, naked, we stood in the kitchen and lifted our glasses to each other.

"Welcome home Angel. I love you."

She placed a soft kiss on my lips and chimed her glass against mine saying, "I love you, Anna. To our new life."

We each took a sip and then I said, "And now you have to unwrap your gifts!"

-------------

Once again, thank you to all my lovely readers. I hope you enjoyed this new episode. Part seven will be coming soon. For those who worried about my postscript to part five I just want to say... Gotcha! :)

Please, if you feel my writing is worth it, rate and comment.

Love and hugs

Anna

Xxx