The Angel Pt. 06

Story Info
Angel and her Sorceress reunited.
7.9k words
4.84
5.6k
15

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Ten Weeks Later

Saturday

I was standing in the Arrivals hall in Terminal 4 at Heathrow airport holding an enormous bouquet of stargazer lilies. I could barely contain my excitement. My Angel and I would be reunited soon. I would hold her, touch her, smell her, kiss her for the first time in an age and I couldn't wait.

I watched the board, waiting for confirmation that her flight had landed. It said it would be about fifteen minutes late.

I had been there for an hour already. I had got up very early that morning, almost too excited to sleep. I had decided well in advance what I would wear so I was in my navy blue, satin sleeveless Bardot dress that comes to just above the knee, the skirts flaring out from the waist, the wide shoulder straps hiding my bra, the heart shape of the bodice front showing my décolletage. On my feet I had my three inch spike, silver strap heels. Over my shoulder was my matt silver mini handbag with just my car fob, parking ticket, house keys and a small present for my Angel.

I stood there, my heart aflutter, and thought back to the last time I had seen and held her.

-------------

After she had gone through security I had felt lost and alone. I was desperate. In a complete daze I went out to the taxi rank and, like an automaton, climbed into a taxi, my suitcase with me, and instructed him where I wanted to go. It was quite a distance so I'm sure he was happy with the fare but I was so lost that his attempts to engage me in conversation fell flat and he eventually gave up after my monosyllabic responses made it clear I wasn't in the mood.

When we arrived at my cottage I paid him in cash and went in, through to my bedroom. On autopilot I had unpacked my case, filled the washing machine, put my phone on charge on my bedside cabinet, undressed and finally lay on the bed and let the feelings overtake me.

I cried.

A lot.

I felt so lost, so isolated, so alone for the first time in as long as I can remember. The last time I had been at the cottage I had been alone but not like this, this was agony.

I had finally fallen asleep and was woken the next morning by a bleep from my phone. The sun was starting to stream through my windows. I hadn't even bothered to close the curtains. In my dreams I had imagined that she was with me, the big spoon, holding me, so it was a horrible crash to reality when I once again felt that complete isolation and loneliness.

Slightly bleary eyed I rolled over and looked at my phone.

There was a text.

From my Angel.

'Sorceress, we just landed. I'll call you when I get home to my apartment. Maybe a couple of hours. I miss you. I love you. Your Angel. Xxxx'

My heart lifted a little. Finally we were connected again. I would hear her voice again.

I got up, showered and went through to my bedroom. I was so excited and I wanted to look my best for her. I put on a fawn, slightly translucent, long sleeved mini-dress. It's very short, only just long enough to protect one's modesty, but I wasn't really planning on going anywhere. I didn't bother with underwear.

I busied myself with putting the washing into the drier and putting a small pile of clothes together to take for dry cleaning. I was just about to take the pile out to my car for the next day when my phone rang.

I ran to my bedroom and picked it up, answering immediately when I saw it was her.

"Angel!"

"Sorceress. My god I miss you."

Her warm voice in my ear sent little, familiar tingles through me.

"I miss you too, Angel. So much it hurts."

"Yes, it does. A lot."

"How was your flight, Angel?"

"Long, boring and lonely. I had to go to the bathroom a couple of times to have a private cry."

I decided we needed, for both our sakes, to lift the conversation.

"So, what are your plans for today?"

She chuckled, "I plan to try to sleep. I am exhausted. I didn't sleep much. What about you? Planning on going anywhere?"

"No. If you could see me you would see I am not dressed in a way that would allow me to go out."

She laughed and the sound made me want to be with her even more, "Oh no, Sorceress. Don't tell me you're wearing jeans?"

I laughed with her, "No, Angel. Just that my dress is rather short, a little see through and I have no underwear on."

There was a brief pause before she said, "You can even make me wet at this distance, Sorceress. I think my pussy is under your spell."

I imagined seeing her naked again and suddenly had a thought.

"Angel, have you got a camera on your laptop or a tablet or something?"

I could hear the realisation in her voice, "Yes! I do. You have an iPad don't you? We could FaceTime!"

I ran and got my iPad and we spent the next few minutes sharing details and connecting and then, there she was. Her beautiful face staring at me, those dark eyes which I fell into and I just touched her face on the screen.

I said quietly, my voice cracking a little, "Hello Angel."

She was smiling, her dimples showing, "Hello Sorceress. This is better. A lot better."

"Yes. It is. Would you like me to show you round the cottage?"

I watched her eyes as she stared and said, "Not right now. What I need to see is this outrageous dress."

I smiled and said, "Your wish is my command, Angel," and placed the iPad down on the bedside table, moving back so that everything from my head down to about my knees was visible.

There was a soft whistle and she said, "Oh. Yes. I can see how that would be difficult to go out in. Why have you got a dress you can't wear outdoors?"

I moved back to be close to her, sitting on the bed and holding the iPad in my lap, "Oh, I can, I just have to make sure I have underwear. It's more a beach dress than anything. I just wanted to feel a certain way when I spoke to you."

She smiled, "I'm sorry to say I'm not in anything half as gorgeous as that. Just jeans and a blouse."

"Which is still a wonderful outfit for me. Let me see?"

She obviously arranged her iPad on some stand and moved back. I saw the walls of her apartment briefly, but only had eyes for her. She stood there in her jeans, her black blouse, her ponytail. It all brought back such wonderful memories.

It was at this point that I watched, mesmerised as she undid her blouse, shrugged it off, undid her jeans, slid them down, doing a delightful strip tease. I could feel very definite tingles and a distinct dampness between my legs and I felt my nipples stiffen.

I watched her remove her bra, revealing her beautiful breasts, the dark areola and darker, stiff nipples clearly visible. Next she lowered her panties and I saw her dark triangle of hair and I was transported. I could sense her, taste her, smell her.

She walked back towards me and once more her face was mostly all I could see.

"You need to see what effect you're having on me, Sorceress."

The camera viewpoint moved and suddenly I was seeing the familiar folds of her pussy, her very wet and puffy lips, slightly open, exposing her inner pinkness. Little Angel was standing out and I saw her finger slide down over and start stroking.

She moaned softly, "Oh, god. I need you."

I lifted my dress and put my iPad on the bed between my now open legs, making sure she could see how wet and ready I was.

"You see, Angel. I need you too."

We sat like that, watching each other, playing with ourselves. I could feel my orgasm rising as our fingers danced together. I watched as her contractions started and could feel the same thing in me.

I heard her say, "I'm coming for you, Anna. Oh god, oh god."

"I'm coming with you, Angel. Oh... oh... fuck."

It washed through me, up from my clit, along the surface and then diving deep within me, the wonderful sense of release, the wonderful feelings of being there for each other, with each other. Our psychic link working even over this great distance.

As I slowed down I saw her matching me and eventually we stopped and brought the cameras up so that we could see each other again.

"Oh god, Angel. That was wonderful."

"Yes, it was. Not as good as being with you but this might make the time pass more pleasantly."

I smiled, "I love you so much, Angel."

"And I love you, Anna."

We chatted for a little longer and then agreed to call each other the following evening. She had to go to work and also start the process of immigration so she had a full day ahead of her.

We didn't know it then, but I think we both suspected it, that our video calls would be the thing that carried us all the way through the next ten weeks.

-------------

A few days later, in the late afternoon, I was in my office when I got a notification that she was trying to call me so I rushed through to the bedroom and answered the call on my iPad.

Her beautiful face filled the screen and my first words were, "Hello, Angel. I love you."

She smiled, "And I love you, Sorceress. How was your day?"

I let out a sigh, "Long. Too long. I miss you so much. How did it go today, Angel?"

"Interesting..."

We had spoken at least once a day since she had arrived back in Lusaka, had enjoyed ourselves every single time, and she had told me she had received the letter from her London office and today she had had to attend in person to start the process of clearing immigration.

"Interesting?" I said, "In what way?"

"A lot of questions but... the most important one... um..."

I smiled, remembering that signal that she wanted to ask something she wasn't sure about, "I know that 'Um' Angel. What is it?"

"I need to organise accommodation so I have a permanent address... how can I do that?"

I looked at her, and saw the worry eating at her and was slightly surprised. "Angel, I did say you could stay with me and commute, remember?"

She stared straight at me, "You're... you're sure?"

I could feel tears welling up, "Yes, Angel, completely. I couldn't bear the thought of you being so near and not seeing you every single, possible second. Please, Angel. Will you live with me?"

I could see twinkles of reflected light in her eyes and a little tear fell down her cheek and I stroked the screen, wishing I could be there for her.

"Yes, Anna. I would. I really would. Are you sure?"

"I'm more than sure Angel, it would break my heart if you didn't."

We both started crying then and she said, "Oh, thank god. Thank you. You've made me so happy, Sorceress."

I laughed through my tears, "Me too, Angel. So why are we crying?"

She laughed too and choking through her tears and laughter, she said, "I don't know."

I gave her all of my address details, including my home phone number, and she said, "I love you so much, Anna. So much."

"And I love you, Angel. I miss you."

-------------

The next morning I was in my study, finally with my mind able to focus on my book for the first time since I had met Angela. I had just made myself a coffee and was reviewing the closing section for the umpteenth time when my phone rang and, hoping it would be my Angel, although given how busy she was it seemed unlikely, I looked and saw it was Karen, my agent. I wondered what she wanted. I hadn't missed my deadline yet.

I put on my smiling face and answered, "Hi Karen, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"You need a social secretary and PA, Anna. I've told you that a dozen times."

She was harking back to many conversations we'd had when I'd made commitments that turned out to be a logistical nightmare to fulfil.

I was puzzled, "What did I do wrong this time?"

I heard a sigh, "I just got a call from someone called 'Liz' at Tomorrow Today. Apparently you've agreed to do an interview..."

'Tom', I thought to myself, 'I am going to fucking kill you.'

"Karen, please, there's been a misunder..."

"And you're doing this with your girlfriend apparently? Where did you get this one Anna? How long is this one going to last? All the way to the interview?"

Karen is a lovely person but can be somewhat insensitive.

"Karen! Stop! I saw Tom and Mariane at dinner last week and I told Tom not to do anything until I'd told you about Angela and certainly not until she's got her immigration sorted out."

"Immigration? Oh god, Anna. I thought only seedy old white men imported their girlfriends, what the..."

I'd had enough, "Stop, Karen, before you say something we'll both regret. Angela is moving to London. She's got a job on her own talents and then she'll be here full time. Just for once this isn't a fly-by-night girlfriend," I paused and took a deep breath, "She is the one, Karen. I know it."

I could tell I'd got through to her because her tone became softer.

"Okay. I'm sorry Anna. It's just that I've seen the mess you become when a romance fails and... I care. I know it seems like I'm a hard bitch at times," and here I let out a little snort of laughter, "yes, okay. I know. I'm sorry. Look, if she's the one, wonderful, but what do I say to Liz?"

"Just tell her to ask Tom what was agreed. It will be a few months before I can get to it. Okay?"

"Yes. Yes. Of course. I'll do that. But please Anna, get a PA. I've got several possible candidates..."

"Karen, I've told you, if I get a PA it will be someone I pick, I know and I trust. I'm not having some professional suck up working for me."

"Yes, yes. Okay. But keep a lookout? You need someone young and flexible who can tolerate working without having to be told what to do."

"Okay," I said, realising it would help me to have someone to manage my time more effectively, particularly with Angel coming into my life, so I capitulated, and lied a little. "I promise. I'll work on it."

"Thanks, hun. Okay, I'll leave you to it."

I took a sip of my coffee, which was getting a little cool, and carried on working, finally finding the concentration I needed once again.

I fixed myself a snack for lunch, just some cheese and spring onions with crispbreads, and suddenly had a thought.

I picked up my phone and called Kendra. She answered on the third ring.

"Anna? Hi! How are you, babe? How's your Angel?"

I smiled, "Oh, she's fine. She's back home for now. We spoke yesterday. We'll have a call tonight."

"It must be tough for you both. I feel for you. Still no idea how long she'll be away?"

I sighed, a little sadness in my voice, "None yet. She's starting the process today."

"Well, each journey begins with the first step. Anyway, what can I do for you?"

"Um... how do you fancy getting together for a drink sometime? I can come up to London. When are you next off duty?"

There was a brief pause, "Yeah... sure. I'd love to get together. Is there a specific reason, or do you just need emotional support?"

"Well, a little of both," I admitted, "so, when are you free?"

"I'm supposed to be working tomorrow but I can easily shift the rotas around. Maybe I can come visit you. It would be nice to get out of London."

I loved the idea of not having to travel up but felt I was imposing a little, "I don't want to put you to any trouble, I mean it's a forty minute train ride..."

She stopped me, "Oh, that's nothing. Give me your address. What time shall I get there?"

I gave her my address and then thought for a moment, "Can you get here for about ten tomorrow? We could get coffee in the town and maybe have lunch together?"

"Sounds great. Okay, babe. See you tomorrow. Looking forward to it!"

That evening Angel and I had our special time and, once we were rested and chatting about the day, I told her about my idea.

There was a brief pause and she said, "Do I need to be jealous?"

I was horrified, "No! Angel! I promise. I would never, ever do that to you."

She seemed placated, "Okay. It's just that she is young and beautiful and..."

"You are my love, my life. One thing you must know about me... I am obsessively faithful."

She smiled, "I sort of got that impression. Yes, love. I think it's a great idea. Say 'Hi' to Kendra from me. Give her my love."

"I will. Love you, Angel."

"Love you Sorceress. See you tomorrow."

-------------

The next day was warm and I decided on a floral print summer beach dress in pale blue and pink. Kendra arrived about fifteen minutes early and was wearing a pale blue and white tie dye mini dress, tied with a belt bow.

I opened the door to her and we hugged then I led her through to the kitchen.

"Wow, Anna. What a beautiful little town, and what a fabulous house."

She looked through the lounge to the back garden, "You even have a garden. I'm jealous."

I laughed, "Well, one of the many reasons I bought this place was because of the garden. Completely private and not overlooked. Being slightly up on this small hill has its advantages. Now, coffee? Let's go down into town."

"Sounds great. Lead on."

We walked down and chatted as we went.

"So, how's Angela? All okay?"

"All wonderful. I told her I was meeting you today..."

She stopped and interrupted me, "And... how did she react?"

I was a little puzzled, "Um... she was a little jealous but I reassured her. She sends her love by the way."

"Good," she said and started walking on again.

I wondered what that was all about but let it go for now. We got to the coffee shop, ordered our coffees and found seats facing each other across a table that was near the large picture window with a view down over the town.

When we were finally settled, Kendra said, "So, apart from the emotional support, which I'm happy to provide by the way, what was your ulterior motive in dragging me away from the hell hole of London into this idyllic little town?"

I was suddenly not sure of myself or my idea but decided to plough ahead and see where it took me.

I took a deep breath and tried to marshall my thoughts. "Okay. I had a conversation with my agent, Karen, yesterday. She's been bugging me forever to get an agent and she had another go yesterday because I somehow agreed to do a live web show with a friend of mine and I asked him not to do anything until Angela was back but he went and contacted her anyway and... well, you don't need to know all the details but I've finally come round to her way of thinking.

"And then I remembered what you said about how you'd like to work for a smaller company and, well, this would be just you and me to begin with. We'd need to find an office. I can't work out of my home forever and..."

She put her hand on my wrist, and I looked into those blue eyes and she said, "Anna, are you offering me a job?'

"Um... yes. I know it's not what you probably imagined and I completely understand if you don't want..."

Her voice was filled with excitement as she said, "Yes. I would love to work for you. It's almost my dream. I can help you find an office, I can manage your diary, your calls, everything. Maybe we could build it up so that it funds itself."

I was inordinately pleased but also had a slight concern.

"You haven't asked me what you'll get paid yet. I may not be able to afford you, Kendra."

She smiled, "Right now I'd work for nothing if I could, which I absolutely can't by the way, but it is almost my dream job. A chance to build something from a base. I love it. Thank you Anna."

She watched as I took a pen out of my bag. I knew how much such a role was worth to me, and I knew how much I could afford so, on a napkin I wrote down a number and handed it to her.

She really would be a terrible poker player because her face lit up and she looked at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Kendra, I'm sure. Karen will likely kill me, but to me it's worth it to have someone to field all that sort of stuff. It stops me from writing and that's how I make my living."

She got up, came round to my side of the table and gave me a huge hug, "Thank you, Anna. Thank you so much."

annag98
annag98
811 Followers