The Angel Pt. 08

Story Info
When Three Become One.
6.5k words
4.9
8.5k
17

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Hi everyone - Just a quick note:

Trust me, it really helps if you have some idea of what's going on by reading the previous episodes of The Angel but, if you don't, please enjoy!

-------

Kendra looked at me and I could see the conflict of emotions in her eyes. The remnants of her tears were still there.

She took a deep breath and said, "No, Anna. It's okay. I think you and Angela need, and deserve, your alone time and anyway, I can't stay. I don't have a change of clothing, I don't have any nightwear. I don't even have a toothbrush..."

She was clearly going to carry on trying to bolster her case for why she couldn't stay, so I stopped her by putting my hand on her upturned wrist and, with a quick look at Angel, who smiled and nodded, said, "Kendra, for a start you can wear what you're wearing tomorrow for the drive home. It's only fifteen minutes away. I can lend you at least a bathrobe and probably a nightie of some sort if you want, and I always have a couple of toothbrushes spare in case I have guests. Please, Kendra, stay here tonight. I want to be sure you understand that I," I looked at Angel who instinctively took Kendra's hand in hers, "and Angela want you to stay. Don't we Angel?"

Angela stared straight at Kendra and said, "Yes, Anna, I want Kendra to stay. Please Kendra. Stay."

Kendra looked first at me and then at Angel.

She swallowed, "You're sure?"

We both nodded. Everything hung in the balance in that moment. It wasn't until much later that we would realise exactly what was being weighed.

She smiled a little, "Thank you, both of you."

I squeezed her wrist, "So you're going to stay?"

She nodded, "Yes. It will be nice to know that I'm not alone."

My heart went out to her as she said that. She exuded such confidence that I had assumed that she was one of the world's natural loners. It seemed I couldn't have been more wrong.

It was obvious that an important bridge had been crossed and so I decided to move things along. At that point I was still a little worried that she would go into the spare room, wait for us to go to sleep, and then quietly leave.

I squeezed her wrist and said, "Okay, why don't we get comfortable? It's only," I glanced up at the kitchen clock, "just coming up to ten. I'm feeling a little overdressed right now so why don't we get into our bathrobes and relax in the lounge? Angel, we can wear the ones we wore earlier and Kendra, come with us and pick one."

I didn't wait for an answer. I just stood up and went into my bedroom, with Angel and Kendra following. I opened my wardrobe containing my, possibly excessive, collection of bathrobes and, as we all stood there, leafed through until I found what I was looking for.

I brought out a pale violet satin robe with long bell sleeves and a belt tie. I thought it was perfect for her since it was about mid-thigh on me and, with her being somewhat shorter, would fit perfectly. I held it up and turned to see both of them staring into my wardrobe.

Angel was the first to speak, "Anna, I knew you had a large clothes collection but who on earth needs that many bathrobes?"

I smiled, "Um... I like clothes, Angel. I think you know that much about me by now. So, Kendra, what do you think?"

She took it off me and said, "It looks lovely Anna. Thank you. I'll pop into the spare room and change. See you in a few minutes."

She walked out and I closed the door behind her, turning to take my Angel in my arms. We kissed and I closed my eyes as I got a wonderful tingle once more.

I eventually pulled back and whispered, so that my voice didn't carry through the adjoining wall, "Thank you Angel for understanding. Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"I wouldn't have you any other way, Sorceress. I love that you care so much. I am worried about Kendra too."

She warmed my heart so much by saying that. She had every right to be aware of Kendra but she cared and that was what was so important to me.

We slowly undressed each other and, when we were naked, I took a moment to take in her beautiful body and was pleasantly surprised to see that she was clearly a little excited. Her clit was visible and I had to resist the temptation to touch her. I felt the little warm tingles and contractions in myself and realised that, as always, just the sight of her was increasing my desire.

I moaned as we kissed briefly, "God, Angel, I want you so much."

She smiled and I shuddered as I felt her finger stroke my clit, "Well make sure you stay warm for your Angel, Sorceress. I want you too, but we have to look after our guest first."

Fighting the temptation to move further on I picked up the robe I'd given her earlier and revealed that it was covering our tails.

I gasped and then giggled a little.

"Thank god Kendra didn't see those," I said and joined me in a small fit of giggles as we dressed in our robes and tied them. We took one quick moment for a kiss which did nothing to dampen the fires inside me.

I pulled back and ran my fingers around her neck saying, "Okay Angel. Let's go and look after Kendra."

We went through and she was already there, sitting on her kitchen stool once more. It goes without saying that she looked gorgeous. In the ten weeks since my Angel had left she had grown her hair so that it was now a couple of inches past her shoulders and showing signs of a very slight wave at the ends. She was very slim, which was more noticeable now that she was wearing just a bathrobe, and her legs were certainly one of her many remarkable features.

She smiled up at us with those dark blue eyes and a slightly raised, sardonic eyebrow and said, "You two took your time."

I ignored the comment and just said, "Come on. Let's go and relax in the lounge. Angel, can you bring the bottle? Kendra, could you be a sweetie and carry the glasses? I want to put some cushions out."

She just giggled and, giving me a mock salute, saying, "Yes, boss."

We laughed with her. It made me happy that we were back to our familiar roles. We often laughed and joked when we were in the new office.

I led the way through into the lounge, turning the main lights down to just above half way and went to the corner, grabbing my various sized and coloured throw cushions and started arranging them in a circle on the floor.

"Let's not be all stiff and formal. Let's have a proper girls' sleepover," I said as I sat myself down on one of the large blue ones, curling my legs up to one side underneath me.

They both joined in with the spirit of a spontaneous slumber party and we sat in a relatively close triangle with Angel on my left and Kendra on my right.

The bottle and glasses were placed to one side so I picked the glasses up, handed them out and poured a drink for each of us.

Angela looked at me and then Kendra, "To my new home, my love and new best friend."

The revelation that Kendra had had a crush on me, and that it had grown over time, had an odd affect on me. I was, of course, flattered, but it meant I had also started looking at her differently. She was very attractive. Her beautiful smile now gave me a small thrill. I also noticed that my Angel was reacting differently. She had always been polite but now there was more warmth and attentiveness to Kendra's words and attitudes.

I also started noticing little things as she relaxed back into the Kendra I had come to know. As we idly chatted about inconsequential things, I would catch the odd glimpse of her looking at me. Not just my face. Once in a while I saw her looking at my bare legs.

And here was another thing: Because Angel's robe wasn't quite big enough, her beautiful, full, black cleavage was quite evident and I caught Kendra on more than one occasion stealing glances and I thought I could sense that Angel was aware of the attention and somewhat basking in it.

And here was the final odd thing: I didn't feel jealous. Somehow the bonds we had all formed meant there was a level of trust that transcends such petty responses.

We carried on sipping and talking. I was the hostess, topping us up when our drinks needed refilling.

The matter of Kendra's attraction to me was sort of discussed but in an oblique manner. At one point Angel said, "So, Kendra, I suppose you've been flaunting yourself at my Anna in the office. Wearing those short skirts and dresses. Do I now have to dress like you to stop her eyes following your beautiful bottom?"

Kendra laughed and looked back over her shoulder, patting herself on the bum.

"You think it's beautiful, Angela? I think it's too small. You have the perfect bottom. You have such a lovely shape. I've been envious of it since the beginning."

Angel laughed, "Well, maybe my Anna's bottom is the best then. Somewhere between the two."

Kendra smiled and said, "As with bottoms, so with tits."

At that the two of them burst into fits of giggles and I was caught in the infectious atmosphere and soon we were all laughing, at various times pointing at each other's breasts or bottoms.

The wine was relaxing us, our inhibitions slowly falling away.

At one point Kendra pulled her robe forward and, looking inside and down at her own breasts, said, "Mine are too small. Wish I had knockers like yours Angela."

Angel laughed and said, "You'd keep falling over girl. Too top heavy with that small bum. Tits 'n' bums got to balance. It's a rule or something."

I piped in, "Um, this isn't fair. I'm neither one nor the other and anyway Angel, I love your tits."

Kendra added, "Yeah, Angela. You have the best tits here. I know. Let's have a vote. Who thinks that Angela has the best tits?"

Kendra and I both raised our hands and I smiled at my Angel. Once again if she could blush I'm sure she would have.

"Hey! Not fair! I'm being ganged up on by the small girls!"

We all collapsed in fits of giggles at that.

When we'd finally calmed down, Angel got a small smile on those gorgeous lips.

"Okay. Now we have to have another vote. Who thinks Anna is a sex bomb?"

They both raised their hands.

I genuinely blushed. I could feel it from my head to my toes. There was a rush of blood everywhere, and I mean everywhere. More tingles.

I realised we hadn't had a vote on Kendra's behalf and felt she shouldn't be left out.

"Right. My turn. Who thinks Kendra's got legs to die for?"

Angel and I both raised our hands and Kendra reacted by smiling and uncurling her legs, sticking them straight out in front of her, the lower half of her bathrobe falling open showing all the way to her upper thighs.

With a faux coyness bordering on being coquettish, she said, looking down at her perfect legs and perfectly manicured toes, "You think?"

Angela beat me to it by letting out a soft whistle and saying, "Babe, without a doubt."

She then looked directly at her, "So Kendra, would you have? If I hadn't been around?"

Kendra shifted a little awkwardly, curling her legs back up slightly but not covering herself fully. With a wistful look on her face, said, "Um... well. I might have tried to persuade Anna on a date in another world, but there were strict rules at the hotel about fraternising with the guests so... probably not."

My Angel took my hand and squeezed gently as she said, "Can I ask you a personal question, Kendra?"

She looked at me and then back, 'Yes. Of course."

"Were you at any time tempted to let my Sorceress know about your feelings?"

I noted the possessive way she asked but decided this was between them and any word from me wouldn't help. In any case, I was interested in the answer.

Kendra shook her head quite vehemently. "No. Never. I promised I would look after her and I took that oath seriously."

This was odd for me being the object of what felt like a private discussion. I was my own fly-on-the-wall, as it were.

Angela smiled, "I knew I could trust you. I knew it. Thank you. But what if I had given you permission?"

I was shocked, "Angel, that's a bit..."

She squeezed my hand, "No, Anna. I need to know."

Kendra looked a little panicked now but she finally said, "The answer would still be 'no', Angela."

My Angel lifted that gorgeous eyebrow and I just stared.

"No? Why not? If I gave you permission..."

"Because you needed to be with Anna and I would have confused everything. As much as I might have wanted to, I wouldn't do that to you."

The atmosphere had noticeably loosened.

Angel said, "You are a truly wonderful friend, you know that? So, did you ever fantasise about making love with my Sorceress?"

Kendra swallowed and looked first to me and then back at Angela.

In a small quiet voice she said, "Yes."

I was stunned, but a small part of me was also immensely flattered.

Angela just smiled and said, "I really can't blame you there."

Kendra rallied a little and said, "Okay. If it's truth-time may I ask you a personal question, Angela?"

In answer, Angela just nodded. I felt another gentle squeeze and just sat taking in this amazing, swirling conversation.

"Have you ever thought about another woman other than Anna?"

This was an easy one. Even I knew the answer to it and I was about to reply when Angela looked first at me and then directly into Kendra's eyes.

"Yes."

She had? But she'd told me... or had she? She had hinted earlier that I was top of her list but I remembered thinking how far she had come. I just hadn't fully realised how far.

"Who?" Kendra asked.

Now it was Angel's turn to swallow, "You."

I could hold my tongue no longer, "Angel? You fantasised about making love with Kendra?" I wasn't hurt but I was confused and didn't quite know what to think.

She smiled at me, "No, my love, I didn't."

"But you said..."

"I said I had fantasised about Kendra. I didn't say I had imagined making love with her."

Kendra was clearly as confused as I was, "Um... I don't understand, Angela..."

Angel took a deep breath and looked first at me and I saw the love in her eyes and I felt myself melt. I knew there was no threat. I trusted her completely.

She then looked at Kendra, "There were many times when I was alone in my apartment late at night. Anna and I used to have video calls and would often... please ourselves..."

I'm pretty sure I went noticeably red, even in the half light, but said nothing as she continued.

"...and later I would be lying there and I imagined you... with Anna."

I was stunned. I watched as Kendra stared first at me and then back at Angel.

I desperately needed to talk to my Angel privately.

I squeezed her hand and she looked at me, "Angel? Can we go and talk..."

Kendra interrupted and, elegantly rising to her feet, said, "I think I've caused enough problems here. I'll leave you two alone..."

Angela stood up and I did as well. I didn't want Kendra running away. I would worry about her.

Angel walked forward and took Kendra's hands in hers.

"Kendra, it's okay. We can go to our room and..."

"No, Angela. This is your house. I'll go to my room. I'll see you two in the morning. Sleep well."

She gave us both perfunctory hugs and then we watched as she walked out and, when we heard her door close, I took Angel in my arms. We kissed briefly and she pulled away.

I looked into her eyes and saw love and worry in equal measure.

"I love you, Angel."

"And I love you, Sorceress."

"I'm not sure what to do, Angel. I mean... with what I know now. I don't want Kendra to come between us."

She smiled, "Well, unless we fall asleep that way."

I felt a mixture of emotions at hearing her little joke, but I wasn't completely sure it was a joke.

"What are you saying, Angel?"

She took a deep breath and looked down and then slowly raised her eyes to mine and said, "I'm saying I want my fantasy to come true."

I took a moment to absorb that. I can't deny that the thought was enticing, but I worried about what this might mean for us as a couple. I also worried about what Kendra might think about such a proposal.

"You want to invite her into our bed, Angel?"

She just nodded slowly and stared at me.

"Tonight?"

She almost moaned and said, "Yes, Anna. Tonight. I am... this is like when I came to you and wanted you to take me... well. You remember. It's that sort of feeling."

My god. Just hearing her say that sent a huge rush through me. I felt my clit tingle, I could tell I was really wet. My nipples sprang to attention under my robe.

I made a decision and prayed it was the right one.

"Okay, Angel, but first we have to make sure that Kendra is okay with this and, this is just as important, you must be the focus of us first. Your fantasy can come true afterwards."

I saw her weighing it up in her mind.

"You mean I won't have to feel guilty if I enjoy her touch?"

I shivered and felt little contractions,

"No, Angel. You won't and I know that I will enjoy it as well. Okay, I'm a lot nervous right now but... shall we go and talk to Kendra?"

She smiled at me, "Yes."

We walked through the kitchen, down the hall and to the spare room. I tapped lightly on the door.

"Kendra? Are you okay?"

A heard a muffled voice, "Yes, Anna. I'm fine."

"Do you mind if we come in and talk? Just for a couple of minutes."

There was a pause and we heard the creak of the bed and then she opened the door. Her hair was a little mussed and she had slightly pink eyes. She'd obviously been crying.

Angel went straight to her and hugged her closely.

"Oh, Kendra. My poor, poor Kendra. It's okay. Really."

She pulled back and looked straight at her, "Is it though, Angela? I've ruined everything..."

Angel stopped her with a kiss. Not a long passionate one, just a small, soft couple of seconds. I could see that Kendra didn't resist, but she didn't return it fully either.

"No, you haven't. You really haven't. Has she Anna?"

I shook my head and said, "No, you haven't. Really, Kendra. I promise."

Now was the difficult part. How to broach the subject that was at the forefront of both Angel and my mind.

Angela found the way. She said, "I know you love Anna, Kendra. And I love that you love her."

Kendra's brow furrowed as Angel carried on.

"And I love you. You have earned my love, respect and trust."

She was about to interrupt but stopped herself and once again just focussed on my Angel's words.

"Do you love Anna?"

She looked at me and nodded, "Yes. Yes, I do."

"Will you come back to the lounge and sit with us? Please, Kendra."

A small smile lit up her elfin features.

She nodded and just said a simple, whispered, "Yes."

Angel took her hand and led her past me and I followed in their wake.

We sat once more on the pillows in our little triangle and I picked up my glass. There was a small amount of wine left in the bottom so I lifted it and they likewise lifted theirs.

"To the three heavenly beings. Sod what anyone else thinks."

This elicited a giggle and we clinked out glasses.

"Right," Angel said with a quick glance at me, "I think I need to be bold."

I wondered what she meant but found out soon enough when she undid the belt of her gown and let it fall open, shrugging it off her arms and shoulders, letting it drop completely onto the cushions, revealing her magnificent breasts. Her black nipples were stiff and very crinkly.

I heard Kendra gasp and I decided I needed to ease the atmosphere.

"Definitely the best tits, right Kendra?"

She was silent for a moment, "Yes. They are. God. I'd look tiny next to them."

Angela smiled, "Come on then. Let's compare."

Looking between us, and with far less surety and confidence as Angel had shown, she undid her gown and revealed herself, letting it only fall down around her shoulders.

Her breasts were small, somewhere between an 'A' and a 'B' cup at most, but wonderfully pert, with smallish brown areola and very dark but surprisingly large nipples.

annag98
annag98
811 Followers
12