The Angel Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel smiled, "Oh. They're beautiful Kendra."

She looked down, "You think so? I think they're nothing compared to yours. Always wanted bigger ones, to be honest."

Angela laughed, "No, you don't. You're lucky. No backache from small tits and anyway, and more than a mouthful is a waste."

Kendra laughed out loud and, with clearly developing confidence, cupped her breasts in her hands and pushed them up a little. She poked her tongue out, "See? I wouldn't know. Can't reach 'em. Okay, let's get it over with. Come over here and we'll compare."

Angel scooted over to Kendra's side, leaving her robe behind, so now she was completely naked. She sat next to her and put her arm around her back, squeezing up against her. Kendra looked at me as if checking if this was okay. I just smiled back and so she slipped her hand around Angel's waist.

The look was beautiful. Kendra's almost alabaster complexion against the deep darkness of Angel giving me wonderful memories of that first time we had been together all those weeks before.

Angel said, "So, come on Anna. What do you think?"

I gazed at them for a moment, "I... I think you're both beautiful and I will not make a choice."

"Actually I think Kendra wins. They're firmer and don't really need a bra. Come on Anna. You have to show Kendra yours now. It's only fair."

I was excited and nervous all at the same time, but was loving the fact that Angel was taking control. It was like I could abdicate responsibility. I undid my sash and shrugged my bathrobe off so I was also completely naked.

I watched as Kendra's eyes took me in. The combined looks of love and lust from both of them sent a surge of warmth right down to my centre and I shuddered a little at the resulting contractions.

"See, Kendra? I think Anna wins, but I'm biased."

Kendra looked first at me and then back to Angela and I could see the nervous excitement in her change into an almost childlike delight.

"I think I'm blessed to see both of you. This time I really am overdressed."

We both laughed at her joke and I was thrilled as she let her gown drop completely. She'd been sitting with her legs curled under her and had to readjust her position to get the gown out from under her.

She was now fully on display, showing us that she had a completely bald pussy.

Angel said, 'God, Kendra. You have a perfect body. And I've often wondered about shaving everything off. I like it."

She blushed a little but said, "Don't shave. Wax. Lasts longer and softer stubble."

"I'll take your advice if I decide to do it."

She looked at Angel and said, in a small, low voice, "I could do it for you, if you like?"

I broke in, "That would be lovely to try at some time. Right now I think I need to introduce you to Angel properly, Kendra."

They both looked at me, a questioning expression on their faces.

I stood, brazenly allowing Kendra to see all of me. I was sure, even without looking, that my clit was on display. I was incredibly turned on and felt the need for a release than I knew would be a while in coming, which made it that much more delicious and desirable.

I held my hands out and they each took one and stood up. I backed through the house, leading them through the kitchen and into our bedroom, staring at them, taking in their individual and stunning beauty.

As we got into the bedroom I heard Angel gasp, "Oh no."

I looked around. There were our tails.

I let go of their hands and quickly went to the bed, intent on dropping them on the floor.

"What... what are those?"

Angel smiled, "Um, those are something we were playing with earlier, Kendra."

"Yes," I said, "don't worry..."

"They're tail plugs?" She said.

Oh god. She knew what they were. I was sure she was going to judge us harshly.

I just nodded.

"I've always wanted to see one. Can I take a look?"

I dumbly handed her my black cat tail.

She inspected it, brushing her fingers along the fur and I shared a moment with Angel, both of us with a concerned look.

"It is so cute! I'd love to try one sometime."

I smiled with relief. "Well, one thing at a time."

I took the tail off her and dropped it on the floor. I was already sitting on the end of the bed and I patted it next to me. They came and sat down, Angel on my right and Kendra next to her.

I had intended it to be me who kissed Angel first but Kendra didn't seem to need any encouragement now that we were naked and on the bed. She put her hand on Angel's cheek, turning it towards her. I watched and felt nothing but love watching the two most important women in my life as their lips touched, tentatively at first and then with increasing passion.

I put my arm around Angel's waist and softly kissed her shoulder as their kiss turned more frenzied and passionate.

I started to lay down, the gentle pressure bringing them with me. Almost without breaking the kiss we were finally laying on the bed, Angel on her back, Kendra and me on either side of her, resting on our arms, facing her. Kendra's head was practically above my Angel and I saw her beautiful white leg draped over Angel's dark thigh.

I watched as they kissed and let my hand stroke over and cup my Angel's breast, massaging it softly as I took her nipple between my fingers. She moaned into Kendra as I gently squeezed.

Some minutes later, Kendra pulled back and stared into my Angel's eyes and said, "God, Angela, you are beautiful and I love your kisses."

I smiled and said, "Let me show you my Angel's beauty... follow me, Kendra..."

I planted gentle kisses down to Angel's breast and saw that Kendra had understood and was mimicking me on her side. As I took Angel's nipple in my mouth I watched and nearly orgasmed there and then as I watched her do the same.

Angel sighed and whispered "Oh, fuck."

I glanced up and saw her watching us.

I took her nipple in my teeth and gently nibbled, pulling it up. At the same time I let my hand wander down over her beautiful stomach and watched as Kendra, following me, did the same, our fingers meeting at the top of Angel's bush.

There seemed to be a similar psychic link with Kendra as I had with Angel. She was instinctively following my movements. Our fingers brushed over each other and down, sliding either side of Angel's very erect and excited clit. We moved our fingers up and down just outside her hood and outer lips. Angel moaned and her legs opened wide to our touch.

This was without doubt the most erotic moment in my entire life and I was sure from the sounds and movements of Angel that this was true for her. I hoped that it was as wonderful for Kendra. I glanced at her and our eyes met. I saw her smile around Angel's nipple and she blinked, widened and rolled her eyes in obvious pleasure.

I could feel Angel's wetness as our fingers occasionally dipped lower between her inner lips.

She started to shudder and I felt her clit growing between us as she cried out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!"

Her orgasm ripped through her body and she thrashed and writhed. I felt her hand on my back pushing me closer onto her. Kendra and I both slowed down but didn't stop as we felt her hips lift up, reaching for another peak. When she reached it she cried out senselessly "Oh woah woah woah," and eventually her bottom dropped back onto the bed and we slowed and eventually stopped our movements.

I lifted my mouth from her nipple and looked over her to see Kendra gazing at me.

Automatically I leaned over and we met for our first kiss. It was soft, tender and loving but also filled with the sexual tension we were both feeling.

I heard Angel whisper, "Beautiful. Just beautiful."

Kendra and I broke away and I smiled up at her, "It was my love. I am so happy we gave you such pleasure."

She chuckled, "Well yes, there was that, but actually it was your kiss I was talking about. It is a part of my dream. The reality is more beautiful."

Kendra looked at me and said, "This is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me."

I kissed her again and then said, "I think you need to know more of my... no, our Angel. First she needs our kisses."

I kissed back up and felt Angel's arm enfold me. We then shared many soft, three way kisses. It was amazing. I felt only love and not jealousy. I was thrilled every time they kissed, or I kissed either of them. There was a deep love building in my heart.

After a minute I said, "Follow me, again," to Kendra.

Angel said, "No, Sorceress, I am more than satisfied right now and certainly don't want to be greedy. I think it's time for us to focus on Kendra."

She kissed Kendra again, gently pushed her back onto the bed and then moved herself so she was straddled above her and I watched and my heart melted as Angel lowered her head, her hair falling down around Kendra as they kissed.

She then completed the move and they had to both shuffle a little in my direction to give her enough room. Kendra looked at both of us and then I felt her hand behind me, pulling me to her and we kissed. The passion behind the kiss was palpable and I returned it, my own fire was still burning brightly inside.

The kiss was interrupted by Angel kissing me softly on my shoulder.

I looked at her and saw the desire and love in her eyes. I watched, entranced as she then kissed down Kendra's neck, over her breast and heard Kendra gasp as she took a nipple into her mouth.

Following her lead, I kissed Kendra first on her neck and then down to her other breast.

Kendra let out a soft moan and then said, "Oh god. Oh god. I'm in heaven."

I saw my Angel looking at me and her eyes shifted to the right, looking down Kendra's body. I took this as the suggestion it clearly was and carried on, planting kisses on her tummy, and then onto her mound. I savoured the bare skin, planting multiple kisses there. She automatically opened her legs and I got the first clear sight of her beautiful pussy.

I moved myself down and around, kneeling between her legs and placed my lips over her clit for a second. She moaned and lifted her legs up, pushing herself slightly towards me. Her taste was unique, all hers. Fresh and slightly musky.

I pulled back and took some time to really appreciate her beauty.

Her outer lips were small, but her inner lips were long and slightly folded over. I took a moment to run my finger up between them. They were beautiful, large and delicate, like the petals of a lilly.

I looked up and was greeted with the most wonderful sight of Angel, her beautiful brown eyes half open, watching me as she pulled Kendra's nipple into her mouth, sucking greedily on it.

"Angel, Kendra has the most beautiful pussy. Come and see?"

Kendra moaned a little as Angel stopped her kissing and moved down, around and off to one side of me.

I stroked my finger around Kendra's entrance, "See how her lips are like petals?"

Angel added her finger, touching her with me.

I slid my finger up and around the hood of her clit. Kendra let out a quiet, "Oh, fuck." It was clearly becoming the phrase of the night.

"Look at her beautiful clit. She tastes wonderful."

Angel moaned and I took my finger as she briefly placed her lips on Kendra and tasted her. She pulled back and said, "I want to watch you taste her."

I willingly took Kendra's clit back into my mouth. It was firm and wet and grew a little as I let my tongue flick back and forth across it.

I felt Angela move and the next thing I knew I could feel her fingers stroking down from my little back hole, down to my own entrance, exposed as I was in my kneeling position.

I could sense that she was standing on the floor behind me. I felt two fingers slide into me and nearly fainted with pleasure as I felt my cunt walls contract onto her, fingers pointing downwards and stroking my spot.

I kept up my own movements of my tongue and added a finger at Kendra's entrance, sliding in, feeling no resistance. I found her little pad easily. It was really quite large and swollen.

As Angel moved the fingers of one hand in me I moved my finger in Kendra with that 'come hither' movement. I then felt the fingers from Angel's other hand under me, rubbing my clit quickly.

By this time Kendra was writhing and gripping the sheets and I could feel my orgasm getting closer and closer, the heat building up to a fever pitch in me.

From behind me I heard Angel's voice from a distance, "Fuck, this is so horny. I love watching you my love. I love fucking you with my fingers while you fuck Kendra with your tongue and your fingers."

It was almost like her words gave me permission. My orgasm rushed through me, emanating from inside my cunt and through to my clit at the same time.

I focussed as much as was possible on Kendra but I needn't have worried. She was already clamping on my fingers rhythmically and just crying out, "Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes," over and over.

My orgasm continued to race through me as I came. I sucked Kendra's clit hard into me trying to add that lovely, slight vacuum feel and suddenly I was aware that I was drenched in her. A gush of liquid came out and over my hand and onto the bed.

I felt her contractions slowing as my orgasm subsided. She let her legs straighten and she just lay there as I felt Angel's fingers slide out of me.

When I had enough energy I moved myself back to Kendra's side only to find that Angel was already opposite me. I had been so occupied with my post orgasmic bliss that I had been completely unaware of any and all movement.

Kendra was just lying there between us, looking from one to the other.

Angel kissed her, "That was the most wonderful thing I have ever seen," she said, smiling at her.

It was now my turn. I kissed her, "Yes, beautiful. Thank you, Kendra."

She finally found her voice.

"I have never... ever... ever... experienced anything so intense. I've never come that hard in my life. Thank you. Both of you."

Angel smiled, "I think it was inevitable, Kendra. You are like a Greek Siren only your beauty didn't bring us to disaster, it brought us together."

"I was so worried I had ruined everything... Are you sure this is okay, Angela?" She looked at me, "Anna?"

Angel answered for us, "Yes, little Siren. You complete us."

It was exactly the way it felt. We were who we were supposed to be. Three, in love.

I kissed her shoulder and she looked at me and I stared into those beautiful blue eyes, "I love you."

I saw tears in her eyes as she looked at me, "I love you, Anna. So much."

She turned to Angela, "And you, Angela. I love you."

Angel kissed her and said, "All of our hearts are with you. We love you, Kendra."

Angel looked at me, "We love you, Sorceress. Your Angel and Siren love you. There is one small problem, though."

Kendra cocked her head in that questioning way I had come to adore and I got a questioning look and said, "What's the problem, Angel?"

"How on earth do we sort out who's big spoon?"

We eventually solved that problem. Angel was my big spoon, Kendra was my little one. I turned the light out and we fell into a deep, restful sleep on top of the covers.

Tomorrow would be the beginning of a new adventure.

-------

Thank you all for the immense support you have shown for this story. The care you have all taken, the worry you have all shown for Kendra. For those who didn't work it out, Kendra is, in real life, my wife, Jodie. Love you babe. Hope you enjoy your bedtime story.

As usual, please leave a comment and a rating. I will always try to reply to non anonymous comments and email contact messages.

Love you all

Anna

Xxxx

12