All Comments on 'The Angel Pt. 08'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
maribel_fmaribel_fabout 4 years ago
Your best ever!!!

I am totally blown away by the erotic power and beauty of what you have created here!

I had sort of guessed that the only possible way forward from the end of Part 07 was into a threesome sex scene, but was wondering how on earth you were going to get there. The way the story builds from the situation as it was at the end of Part 07 is utterly perfect...the erotic atmosphere between the three woman developing step by lovely step until it all explodes into a glorious sexual pas de trois...a genuine, perfectly harmonious throuple beyond anything I could ever have imagined, with Kendra emerging in all her glory. Wonderful!!!!

Just as well I took my panties off before I started reading...

Lovingly raising a glass of Pinot Gris in celebration!

Marixxxxx

DiTo_DDiTo_Dabout 4 years ago

You are one lucky girl Anna.

What a wonderful story this was!

Thank you for sharing, a big five stars from me!!

Stay safe, hugs & kisses for you and your "Kendra"

D.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
A tangled web woven...

...or it could have been, not the tangled web of deceit but perhaps of too much honesty. Still, it worked out satisfactorily for all concerned. A few lines of dialogue made me think: if you ever wanted background music for this story, there's a very suitable song called 'Tits and Ass' in the film A Chorus Line. So, Anna, no 'Gotchas' this time but that final sentence made me wonder what you have next in store for us. Of course you could create a new pair of main characters with our heroines from this saga acting as guides and mentors. As for this, another five star chapter.

ells_ells_about 4 years ago

Bring to the boil slowly and simmer gently. You do it every time, Anna. Thank you. x

portia98portia98about 4 years ago
Taking me to heaven

Honestly, Anna, nothing of yours has ever transported me like this wonderful chapter. Even more than the beautiful sexual threesome, it's your narration of the loving bonding process leading to the sex that sets the seal of perfection on what you have created here.

Love and thanks from

Vero (portia98)xxxxx

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 4 years ago
" I think it was inevitable...."

A beautiful chapter in a marvelous series....a lush and sensual exploration.

Romantic and erotic!

Love your character development and writing style.

Excellent!

Thank you for sharing .....

simplyfemmesimplyfemmeabout 4 years ago
Wow

Beautifully written. It feels so natural to read. You are an amazing storyteller :)

eyehawkeyehawkabout 4 years ago
It is not an end...just a Beautiful Beginning!!!

Wow Anna...

After part 7, I had my doubts of where this was headed. But kudos to you, because you handled it magnificently. The smooth, suspenseful, sensuous transformation had me transfixed and lets just say, left me with a racing heart.

The humor easing the tensed situation, their bonding and the gradual progress towards losing all their inhibitions.....it felt like these three were always meant to be together.

At the start if you had said to me, that Angela would eventually be leading the way to an amazing threesome, i would have laughed at you. Thats how far she came as a character, and ur writing made it a natural progression.

Down the line, I would love to read more about these lovely ladies. But for now, a big thank you for this wonderfully emotional and erotic journey.

BTW, i realized I had a very wrong definiton of "girls' sleepover" and "bedtime stories". Thanks for opening my eyes.๐Ÿ˜œ

Lastly, let *Kendra's* wild fantasies keep growing and your words keep flowing๐Ÿ™‚

jodiepjodiepabout 4 years ago
my favourite

i love my wifes writing but this is the best thing she has ever written i love it an thank u for putting me in the story an giving me so much love u jodie x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot end to an emotional story...

Anna does it again...five stars

You describe bathrobes as awesomely as the dresses from the previous chapters...

Love,

The Girls from India

ScatfooScatfooalmost 4 years ago

Thanks for having this be just a beautiful fun joyride without any artificial drama and strife.

Just something pure and nice for a change.

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
At last

Been putting it and putting it off all day just in case. I was worried about Kendra from Part One but shouldn't have. You handled it beautifully Anna and it touched my heart. Didn't get half way down Page 1 before I was at the tissues. Thanks for an amazing journey.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Steep path with a brillant outlook

Lovely and sensual ..... Thank you for such a great poetry

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

๐Ÿ˜˜ This Is So Beautiful!!

----

Hallo Anna!

----

This is truly a beautiful love story... I just wish we could give you the 100-Stars-rating you deserve, but alas that isn't the Literotica way. ... So I guess we'll just have to be content with only 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms ๐Ÿ˜ž..

----

Thank-you for sharing your beautiful stories with us... oh and incidentally you just made our Favorite Author and Favorite Stories list,,, yes!

----

The Black Queen ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ and Gay kat ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€!

๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’‹

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius9 months ago

5 stars. And yet I'd dearly love to know Angela's backstory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Angelย Series Info