All Comments on 'The Angry Bride to Be'

by WifeANympho

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Puck68Puck68almost 2 years ago

One of your best! The transition from reluctant to slut happens at just the right pace. I like that it's a little raunchier. The almost-father-in-law thing was cool, and I wouldn't mind a little more of the brother-sister incest stuff - not as the primary focus (that wouldn't be this category), but as a wrinkle in future stories. Thanks for the great work!

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I couldn't share my wife like was done in this story BUT it was a very good story and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, this is really hot. Would love to have her take on many other guys, and women, in her coming adventures. I can see her at biker bars, gloryholes, fraternity/sorority parties, stripper clubs, black gentlemen's clubs, bondage parties, shibari parties, etc. More chapters for us to read as she explores her options to find out if she does reach a sexual limit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely written, few errors, and very readable, not to mention highly erotic and fun = thanks.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaalmost 2 years ago

very nicely done. I love a good outraged fiancée story, and this is a great one! ❤❤🔥🔥🔥🔥

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 1 year ago

Oh. Yes this was so hot and naughty. I loved it

ehppmsehppms4 months ago

Nice story is there anther installment on its way would like to see what Nikki and Nevill get upto next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous