The Angry Bride to Be

Story Info
Young fiancé catches future husband with stripper.
8.8k words
4.47
29.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,063 Followers

It was a few minutes past midnight and Nikki was about to leave her bachelorette party following a rather uneventful night with the women who would serve as bridesmaids in her upcoming wedding.

"Well, girlfriend, I must say this was the most tame bachelorette party I have ever attended. I know you and Neville decided there would be no strippers at your respective parties despite everyone's protestations, but I think you may have tamped this party down to just dull, darlin'," Maryann complained.

"I know it wasn't wild and crazy, but Neville and I agreed that we didn't want to be disloyal or unfaithful to each other just because it was our last hurrah before we are married. He didn't even have his bachelor party at a bar for just that reason," Nikki explained.

"I hear you, girl, but look at us. All dressed up but nothing is happening. Seems like a waste of makeup and sexy dresses," Maryann countered.

Nikki did a spin to show off the party dress she had selected for the gathering, causing her long-blonde pony tail to whip around and gently smack the side of her face as she did so. The dress was a perfect balance of classy and sexy mixed with "Greek warrior" vibes. Featuring a halter neck with ruching and an asymmetrical hem that came up very high on the sides and dipped down on the front and back just enough for modesty's sake. A tie at the waist accentuated the snug fit through the torso and the open back showed an enticing amount of skin. The soft Venezia white fabric created a "liquid" look that appeared to be glossy and metallic.

"It was fun though, wasn't it? I mean we did the little penis straws and sex-toy party gifts, right?" Nikki offered. "I think that was pretty risqué of me!"

Nodding toward a group of men at the bar who had just observed Nikki's teasing pirouette, Maryann added, "See how they reacted to your little move? They would love to come over here and join us if you would give them the go-ahead."

"I know, I know and frankly I LOVE teasing guys, but that's as far as it can go, I'm afraid."

"Well, if this is your idea of a hot time, good luck keeping the passion going in your marriage when the 'new' wears off sweetheart," Maryann countered." I could have had you rubbing all over several hot male dancers, if you had just let me add some spice to the evening."

"I know, Maryann, I know. But it just wasn't for Neville and me. Thank you for arranging the evening, and for respecting my wishes. I am going to Uber up to the cabin where Neville is having his party and surprise him. They should be about done by the time I get there."

With that, Nikki left the bar after giving each of her girlfriends a hug goodbye and thanking them for making the party a success. Her driver was waiting for her when she emerged from the building and had the address for the cabin entered into his GPS so she expected to arrive there before 2:00AM. "I hope he is still awake when I get there," she thought.

She tried calling Neville several times during the drive, but there was no answer. When she arrived, the lights were still on in the cabin and, when she exited the Uber car, she could hear pounding music coming from inside.

Nikki thanked the driver and then walked toward the front door, passing by a window as she did. She glanced inside through the blinds that were not completely closed and had to do a double take when she did. Her fiancé was seated on a kitchen chair in the middle of the main room with his pants and underwear down around his ankles. There was a naked woman straddling his lap as she unmistakably moved up and down on Neville's erect cock.

The other eight men were seated in a circle surrounding the copulating couple cheering them on. "Yeah, fuck her, Neville! Enjoy some strange pussy while you still can!" "Fuck her, Nev!" Were some of the encouraging comments she could hear coming from the onlookers.

"That's it, baby! Fuck my slutty pussy! Fuck me, fuck me!" The woman riding his cock urged.

Nikki stood frozen in place. Not quite believing what her eyes were seeing until she heard Neville groan and shout, "Here it comes, slut. Take my cum again, sexy!"

The woman was still riding Neville's cock as his orgasm subsided, albeit at a slower pace, as Nikki regained her senses and moved to the front door. She tried the door knob and found it to be unlocked, so she threw it open and stormed into the room. "Neville! How could you do this to me!?!" She demanded, her striking blue eyes glaring at him. "We agreed there would be no strippers and no sex for goddamn sure!"

"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit!" Neville exclaimed as he shoved the woman off of his now rapidly diminishing cock. "What are you doing here, Nikki?"

"Catching you being unfaithful to me, I suppose," she said angrily.

"Oh, shit, babe. I've had a lot to drink and things just got out of hand. It didn't mean anything, honey!" Neville explained lamely.

The stripper grabbed her clothing, the hefty stack of tip dollars, and headed for the door, "Oh, hell no! I'm not up for jealous fiancés. I'm outta here!"

There was stunned silence for a moment as the door slammed shut behind her. No one seemed to know what to say next. Finally Roger, Neville's dad, spoke up, "Nikki, we're all sorry you had to walk in on this, but we didn't expect to see you until tomorrow."

"Obviously! But you had to know that I would be upset if and when I found out about it, didn't you?"

"Well, yes, but we counted on that not happening, Nikki" Roger reasoned.

Turning to her fiancé, his cock now totally limp, Nikki demanded, "How would you like it if I told you I had let some stripper dude have sex with me tonight!?"

"I don't think I would have been as upset as you are. We're not married yet and I think it might be a good idea for both of us to blow off a little steam before we are."

"That's fine for you to say now, asshole. Apparently, you fucked that woman not once, but twice and I, on the other hand, am standing here way too sober to deal with this shit looking at my unfaithful fiancé's dick that was in another woman's pussy about a minute ago."

"I know, honey, I know. Things just got a little carried away and I didn't know how to stop them," Neville lamely alibied.

Nikki was about to respond when Roger handed her a large, chilled shot glass filled with brown liquor, "It's a triple shot of Gran Patron tequila...five-hundred bucks a bottle. It goes down very smoothly, so drink it all, Nikki. It will help."

Taking the glass from him, Nikki glared at Neville and then swallowed the entire contents. Roger was right, it went down easily and created a warmness in her stomach that, for the moment, slowed her anger a bit. Roger took the empty glass and quickly handed her another.

"Getting me drunk isn't going to help the situation," Nikki protested as she took the new glass.

"Maybe not, but I don't think it will hurt," Roger countered.

Nikki downed the second drink which seemed even smoother than the first. The warmth in her stomach intensified a bit and she began to feel a buzz kicking in. "That's quick," she mentally noted to herself. "Well, maybe I should follow your lead then, Neville. Is that what you want?"

"What do you mean?" Neville asked her sheepishly?

"I mean maybe I should go back out and find a guy to fuck tonight, 'almost husband'. Would you like that? Would you like to know that another man's cock has been inside me tonight?"

Neville found himself in quite a quandary. On one hand, he was grateful that she wasn't yelling at him anymore. On the other, now Nikki was proposing that she might have sex with another man in retaliation for what he had done. What was most disturbing, however, was his reaction to that possibility. He found his mind creating involuntary images of Nikki being fucked by a stranger while, worse yet, his erection was returning in full view of everyone, including Nikki.

Looking down at his near fully erect penis, Nikki smirked and said, "Well, I guess that answers that."

Returning from a short trip to his bedroom, Roger reacted quickly by handing Nikki another drink which she sipped more slowly this time and bringing his son a drink of his own. He also handed him a tablet and quietly instructed him to take it immediately. "We need to calm this situation down before things get any more heated. These will help you relax a bit."

The tablet was clonazepam - a powerful sedative used to treat anxiety and panic attacks. Not recommended to be taken with alcohol as it magnifies their affect, but Roger, who took the medicine on an as-needed basis to help him relax before bedtime, had taken it with alcohol before and was none-the worse for the experience when he did.

Neville did as his father instructed immediately and was pleased to find that being in close proximity to the man caused his involuntary hard-on to subside quickly. Nikki continued to sip on her third tequila, now feeling the near full effect of the very potent agave beverage.

Roger urged her to take a seat in an overstuffed easy chair and chill out for a little while. "Don't make any snap decisions right now, Nikki. Relax for a few minutes and let's talk about everything in this a little later."

Neville had finally pulled his pants back up, stuffed his once again-flaccid cock back inside his pants and moved to sit on the sofa across from his angry bride-to-be. The room was quiet for a few moments as everyone seemed to understand that there was a need for all of them to take a step back and process the past few moments.

Finally, Roger broke the silence, "I think everyone has calmed down a bit now and we can talk about this in a reasonable manner, OK?"

"What's to talk about?" Nikki shot back at him. "Neville broke his promise to me, he fucked another woman -- twice, apparently and he has admitted he wouldn't have cared if I fucked another guy. In fact, the thought of it turns him on -- apparently."

"Well, I guess most of that is true, but everything is fixable. You can forgive and forget and he can promise to never do anything like that again. Right, son?"

Neville was feeling the full effect of the clonazepam plus alcohol at this point and it was difficult for him to focus on what was being said, but he nodded his head anyway.

"That's nice, but it doesn't quite cut it. I think I need a bit of payback to even the score," Nikki said flatly.

"OK, but you shouldn't go back out tonight, sweetie. It's late and you've had quite a bit of very strong liquor," Roger cautioned.

"You have a point there, 'Dad.' I probably should stay here for the night. But I have a question and I want you guys to be honest with me. Were you all planning to fuck the stripper?"

A very awkward silence followed as the men looked back and forth at each other not daring to answer her question.

"Your silence speaks volumes gentlemen. So, we have here my future husband's father, his two uncles, his two bothers, his best friend, two of his employees, MY brother, and my best friend's husband. ALL of you are married and apparently all of you intended to be unfaithful tonight. WOW! So much for monogamy, guys."

Continuing as the spokesman for the heretofore silent group Roger offered, "It's just sex--not an affair. We would have just been playing around, not having a relationship. It helps keep things interesting for married men over time."

"So, I can expect that Neville will want to do something like this again at some point in the future, right?"

Silence.

"That's OK, you don't have to say anything. I get it now. I understand." Something inside of her snapped at this moment. The combination of the potent alcohol, her anger, and a rapidly rising level of arousal lead her thoughts to a place she had never been before -- total reckless abandon.

Turning to Neville, she said, "Honey, is it OK if I let your friends and family see my tits? Seems only fair since I caused the stripper to leave prematurely and you seem to like the idea of me being more free-spirited tonight. Tell me now if you object, Neville."

Neville stared at her with glassy eyes and said nothing.

"I'll take no answer as no objection. Do any of the rest of you have an objection to me showing you my tits?"

More silence.

Nikki downed the last of her third drink and rose to her feet, then reached behind her to untie the bow on her dress, unzipped it and slipped the spaghetti straps off of her shoulders. She held the front of the dress to her chest for a moment before letting the garment drop to the floor and puddle at her feet.

There was a collective muffled gasp from the men as her breasts came into full view. They all knew she was a 10 out of 10 on the hotness scale, but seeing her perfect tits uncovered and on display for the first time ever was breathtaking.

Nikki stood with her feet apart, her hands on her hips and her chest thrust outward. Her natural 34D cup tits did not sag at all and her rosy pink nipples were at full attention. The only clothing she had on now were light-blue 5-inch heels which enhanced her 5-foot, 7-inch height to just over 6-feet and a semi-transparent pale blue thong that barely covered her neatly trimmed bush.

She could feel her pulse rate increasing and her breathing was becoming a bit ragged as a result of her libido kicking in as a response to her exhibition for the men. Looking over at Neville she saw only the same semi-blank stare looking back at her as if he wasn't totally comprehending what she had done.

"Is this OK, with everyone? Is this what the stripper did? I'm sorry that I ran her off and ruined your fun tonight. Should I put my dress back on?"

"Yes, yes, and no!" Roger replied. "Give us a moment to take this in, please. You have a spectacular body, my love."

"Thank you, Roger. That is nice of you to say. Do you want to see the back of me?"

"Absofuckinglutely!" was his response.

Nikki turned around and stood straight for a few moments, then she leaned forward and put her hands on the arms of the chair and pushed her ass up as high as she could. "How's this?"

"Beyond hot, baby. Way beyond hot," Roger said. "May we come a little closer for a better look at you?"

"Come as close as you like, all of you. This is my coming out party, apparently, and I intend to make the most of it." There was an immediate surge of men crowding around the hot blonde and the nine of them formed a tight circle around her.

She swiveled her head around to look back at the men looking at her. Their hungry eyes further enflamed the fire that was surging inside of her resulting in yet another escalation, "You can touch me, if you like."

Roger continued to take the lead and was the first to place his hand on her tight butt cheek followed in rapid order by the rest of the men who touched whatever they could reach. Her ass, her legs, her back, her hair, and her arms. And after a few tentative starts, they all began stroking, kneading and gently pinching her flesh.

"Ok, maybe this has gone far enough," she thought. "I should probably put a stop to it now."

She thought that, but her body had its own ideas as she began to rotate her hips in response to the stimulation she was receiving. Martin, one of Neville's uncles, decided to take things a bit further and moved his hand from her arm to her breast where he first cupped the fleshy mound and then used his fingers to gently stroke and tug at the stiff nipple protruding from it. He had no way of knowing this, of course, but having her nipples touched was an unbelievable turn-on for Nikki and she immediately sucked in a large gulp of air and groaned almost as if in pain as she exhaled.

Seeing this, Lowell, twin brother to Martin, repeated the same action on her other breast with the same, albeit more intense result from Nikki who moaned, "Oh, god. Oh my fucking god," through clenched teeth as her body trembled and her hip movements became more pronounced.

After a few moments of this, an emboldened Roger, taking his cue from his bothers' actions and Nikki's body movements, moved his hand to the thin strip of material that ran up her butt crack and hooked his index finger under it pulling it away from her body and off to the side, exposing her rectum and labia to the men surrounding her.

Through the fog her brain was now operating in, Nikki was aware that much of her most intimate anatomy was now on display for everyone, including her brother, Nate, to see. Speaking of whom, she noticed that Nate had his hand on her ass just like the rest of them and that, for some inappropriate reason, added to her excitement leading her to lean farther forward into the chair which raised her ass even higher. She also moved her feet farther apart, providing an even better view of her exposed crotch and anal area.

Roger recognized the invitation she was providing and quickly moved his fingers to her exposed pussy where, after stroking back and forth between the lips, he inserted first one, then two, and finally three fingers inside her very wet hole and began to pump them in and out of her. This caused a significant increase in her moans and hip pumping motion as she sought to drive his fingers deeper and deeper inside her desperate vagina.

Her best friend's husband, Will, had the worst position around her of all. He was behind the back of the chair, forced to reach over it to simply touch her hair and pull on her ponytail. When Lowell shifted his position in order to move lower so that he could lick and kiss her tit, Will saw an opportunity to improve his circumstance and quickly pushed his shorts and underwear off before sliding over the arm of the chair and sitting down with is erect cock inches from Nikki's face.

It took her a moment to notice Will since she had her eyes closed in response to the fingering Roger was giving her pussy. However, she felt Will's hands on either side of her head tilting it slightly upward and forward and heard his instruction to "Open your mouth, Nikki."

She did as he told her and felt his rigid cock slide between her open lips and deeper and deeper into her mouth. He expected her to stop his progress well before he buried his entire 8-inch length in her welcoming mouth and partially down her throat, but was pleasantly surprised when he felt her nose pressed against his lower abdomen and the head of his cock touching the sides of her throat.

Unbeknownst to him or any of the other men in the room, including her fiancé, Nikki was a very sexual person and used dildos as well as other sex toys on herself when she was alone. She practiced with realistic looking plastic cocks, bigger than Will's, until she could swallow their entire length and girth and hold them in place for several seconds. So, when Will pulled his cock most of the way back out of her mouth and then plunged it back inside, with force this time, she handled it like a pro, lifting her face to look her best friend's husband in the eyes as he roughly face-fucked her.

Inspired by what he was seeing at Nikki's head, Roger dropped his pants and underwear then positioned his aching member at the entrance to her hot, wet, love canal. As he slid his very oversized manhood into his future daughter-in-law, he simultaneously slid a finger into her ass and began to fuck her with both appendages -- delighting that he could feel her vaginal and anal muscles contracting on the fleshy spears inside her as she worked her way toward a huge orgasm.

Even through the alcohol and passion driven fog in her brain she realized that things had quickly progress well-past what she had planned or expected. Truth be told, she really hadn't planned anything at all, but if she had, it wouldn't have been this. Nonetheless, she had no interest in stopping what they were doing to her. Her feelings of anger and revenge were gone, having been replaced by a selfish drive to relish in the sensations being generated inside her by very inappropriate men.

WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,063 Followers