The Angry Bride to Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hoped Neville was watching, but really didn't care if he was or not. Having already decided to let Roger and Will cum inside her, she planned to share the remnants of their liquid deposits with him later. She smiled to herself as she thought about her fiancé smelling and tasting Will's cum on her breath and feeling Roger's cum in her pussy.

Speaking of Roger, she noted that his cock was considerably larger than his son's. It had to be nine to ten inches long and very, very thick. Dealing with it, however, was not a problem as she had used the same freakishly large dildos on herself many times -- both in her pussy and her ass - often one in each hole. Her favorite, however, was one of those expensive 'triple action' vibrators that simultaneously penetrated her vaginally and rectally, while also stimulating her clitoris.

With Will holding her head on each side as he fucked her mouth, she was able to reach behind her and pull her ass checks farther apart to assist Roger in his efforts to deeply penetrate her. However, he took her actions as an invitation to shift locations and withdrew both his cock and his finger from their respective penetrations and then positioned his cock-head against her sphincter, where he was surprised that its outsized head easily slid inside until he was balls deep in her ass just as he had been in her pussy. Her practice with the sex toys allowed her to perform almost like a porn star.

So, she now found herself surrounded by precisely the last people she should have been with - given what was taking place. This wasn't her having some chance encounter in a bar or a porn theater, both of which were frequent fantasies when she masturbated. This was family, future family (now maybe), and friend. She wouldn't be able to simply leave the building and put this behind her -- chalking it up to a tequila fueled moment of craziness with a stranger.

She had long realized that there was a dark, nasty side to her sexuality. A place where her fantasies took her mind to places decent, proper girls wouldn't go, but she had always been able to control those fantasies somewhat by living a very controlled life that kept her away from situations like the one she was in now.

She could hear the men around her starting to make comments -- emboldened by her actions, "She's a three-hole slut." "She took Roger's big cock in her ass like a pro." "We need to make this bitch airtight." The comments served as fuel to the fire raging inside of her. Years of pent-up demand were being release in a torrent of bodily fluid releases and vice-grip kegel squeezes from her.

All of the "practice" she had using dildos and other objects to fuck her own asshole had enabled her to capitalize on the sensations she would get from the nerve endings within her sphincter and she could, at times, achieve an orgasm from it. That is precisely what happened now, but on a greatly enhanced scale resulting from Roger's cock sliding in and out of her ass, his brothers' continuing manipulation of her nipples and Will's merciless assault on her mouth.

When her release came, it came from deep within her accompanied by a flood of liquid freely flowing out of her unoccupied vagina. The contractions taking place at her sphincter pushed Roger over the edge and he began to ejaculate deep into her bowels. Will buried his cock in her mouth and down her throat while he took in the action in front of him. Eventually, however, it got to him and he felt his hot cum about to stream out of the tip of his tortured penis, so he pulled his cock out of Nikki's mouth and positioned it so that his ejaculations would land on her tongue.

Nikki was delighted with this new element. Sex toys can't cum, so feeling the pulses and warmth in her ass as Roger left his semen there was quite a pleasure and added to her excitement. "An early wedding present, Roger?" She smirked.

"You bet your ass!" Roger replied.

"I think I just did that," Nikki smiled.

"Open wide, Nikki," Will ordered. "I have a gift for you as well."

Nikki responded by opening her mouth as wide as she could to accept what became a copious amount of cum from her friend's husband. Will roared as his ejaculations began to stream from his cock directly into Nikki's welcoming mouth, delighting at the sight of his semen beginning to fill it. When the last of his cum had been deposited, Nikki closed her mouth, looked him in the eye, and swallowed what he had given her.

Licking her lips and smiling at him again, Nikki said, "Thank you. Most appreciated, Will."

"You're very welcome, Nikki. Linda won't do that for me, so this was special."

"You mean my best friend won't suck her husband's cock? Really!?"

"She tries, but she's not very good at it and she definitely won't swallow my cum," Will explained.

"But that's the best part! Maybe I should talk with her about it," Nikki suggested.

"Without referencing what we just did, that would be great!" Will clarified.

"Of course not! I assume all of us will keep tonight between us, right gentlemen?"

Her question was answered by a chorus of affirmations from all of them.

Nikki assumed that the craziness was over now. She had put on a show while servicing two of the men and everyone had been able to put their hands on intimate parts of her body.

The men had other ideas, however.

Will and Roger moved away from her body, making room for Neville's twin uncles to move into position for their turns with Nikki. Martin took Will's place in the chair and Lowell moved in behind her where Roger had been. Acting in sync, as if they had done this kind of thing before, the twins guided Nikki upward so that her knees were on the chair cushion on either side of Martin with her pussy poised directly above his stiff cock.

Martin placed his hands on her hips and guided her downward onto his cock, which slid inside her pussy very smoothly. Lowell scooted forward and rammed his penis up her well-lubricated ass, whereupon the two of them began to fuck her with synchronized strokes that had one cock driving fully inside her pussy while the other partially withdrew from her ass and then the cycle repeated, this time with Lowell's cock pile driving back into her ass while Lowell partially vacated her pussy.

The brothers remained in perfect sync with each other as their pace increased moving them closer and closer to orgasm. Nikki was also moving closer to her own orgasm as a result of the sublime sensations the twins' cocks were generating inside her. "They must have done this kind of thing before," Nikki thought -- impressed by their teamwork.

"Let's make her airtight. Somebody put a cock in her mouth," Martin suggested.

Nikki knew what that meant, but had never experienced it before. She had double penetrated herself using dildos, but never put one in her mouth while she did. The men who were still waiting their turn looked at each other to see who would step forward and were somewhat shocked when they saw her brother, Nate, move next to her head and present his hard-on for his sister to suck.

Nikki turned her head to the side and then looked up at Nate with a questioning expression as if to say, "Are you sure about this?"

Nate simply placed his hand on the top of her head, moved her face toward his waiting erection and watched as his sister opened her mouth to accept his cock.

"It's just a blowjob," Nikki reasoned to herself as she began to lick and suck her brother's cock and balls.

The three cocks inside her now worked as if choreographed to send the hot blonde to sexual heights she had never approached before. All three men were well-endowed, each over 8-inches in length with the twin's cocks being identical, of course. Nikki was the perfect woman to be used in this manner, able to take as much hard pounding as they wanted to do to her and every inch of them in her respective holes.

She was completely lost in her surrender to the cocks that were penetrating her most intimate areas. The inner walls of her vagina were heating up to the point where Martin was wondering just how much hotter it was going to get inside. The men drove their cocks into the bride-to-be, concerned only with their own pleasure and wanting to instinctively leave their seed inside her regardless of where.

Finally, with a scream muffled by the cock in her mouth, Nikki experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. Nerve endings in both her pussy and her ass shot pleasure sensations through her body and to her brain. The sensations were so intense that she almost lost consciousness, but to her delight, she did not and was therefore fully aware of everything taking place inside her. Vaginal fluids were surging through her, soaking Martin's cock with her warm lubrication. Her nipples tingled, her clit tingled, even her scalp tingled.

It took several minutes for the effect to subside and in the meantime the three men continued their merciless pounding in her three holes.

Nate got there next, ejaculating stream after stream of sibling cum into his sister's mouth. As before, she held the viscous fluid in her mouth and showed it to him before making a show of swallowing it. "Hmmm, my brother's cum tastes rather good," she noted with glee.

"My turn, cum dumpster," Martin announced. "You like taking cum inside you don't you, babe?"

"I do, Uncle Martin. I really do," Nikki admitted. "Ahh...yes, yes, that's it! Cum in my pussy! I love it!"

She could feel Martin's cock expanding inside her as he ejaculated a stream of hot jism deep into her pussy. Both her Kegel and anal muscles contracted in unison as she reacted to the injections Martin was providing her causing Lowell to join his brother in adding to the cum deposits inside the designated "dumpster." She felt his warm semen beginning to flood her rectum and squeezed his cock with her sphincter muscles helping to drain every ounce of his cum from his balls.

When Lowell had shot his full load into Nikki's ass he gently slid his hyper-sensitive penis out of her butt with a satisfied groan. "Damn, Nikki. I think you may be too much for my nephew to handle girl. You are built to fuck -- a lot -- and I don't know if he can keep up with you."

"Maybe he needs help from his friends and family, Lowell. You guys will help him, right?" Nikki teased.

Neville's brothers decided they were next to fuck the girl their brother intended to marry. Morgan pulled her to the floor and mounted her in the missionary position, easily pushing his cock inside her well-used, but still snug pussy for his turn with her. He had lusted after the hot girl since his brother first introduced her to him. He had fantasized many times about fucking her and couldn't believe that she was lying beneath him accepting his cock in a very casual, nonchalant manner.

He fucked her furiously - his pent up demand driving him to ignore any semblance of tenderness or caring. She was a thing, a hot thing to be used any way he chose and he chose to fuck her like a whore. "I'll bet this isn't the last time I get to fuck this hot slut," he thought just before that thought pushed him over the edge and he unloaded in her.

Morgan pulled his diminished penis out of Nikki's swollen pussy and turned to his brother, "She's a fantastic fuck, Micah. You're going to enjoy this!"

Nikki waited patiently while Micah positioned himself between her legs and then she reached down to help guide his erection to her opening that had a steady flow of cum trickling out of it by now. "Hope you are OK with sloppy sevenths, but only five of them have cum in my pussy so far."

Micah slid his cock all the way inside her and replied, "Nothing sloppy about this pussy, Nikki. You are tight, warm, and wet -- the best of all worlds, in my opinion, and I am excited to have a chance like this. I have been jealous of Neville since the first time he introduced you to us, and I can't believe I get to fuck you."

Nikki responded to the new penetration by Micah's above-average-sized cock by gripping his hips with her hands to pull him in deeper while pumping her hips to meet his pounding thrusts. Micah had been jerking his dick for too long while watching the others take their turns with Nikki and he was therefore unable to prevent himself from coming inside her after only a few minutes.

"Thanks, Nikki. You're a great fuck -- even better than I imagined you might be," Micah said after pulling his spent cock out of her.

"You're very welcome, Micah, and it is great know that you have thought about fucking me before," Nikki answered with a wicked grin.

"Oh, I've thought about it -- a lot! I think pretty much all of us have thought about having sex with you before, sugar," Micah added.

Taking in what he had just said and drawing great pleasure from knowing that she was an object of lust for most, if not all of them, Nikki turned to the last two remaining guys who had not fucked her yet, "OK guys, your turn. Where do you want to put your cocks?"

Peter and Craig, looked at each other and then back at Nikki before Peter said, "We want to have sex with you, but we are worried about Neville's reaction, if you tell him what what we did to you."

"I see," Nikki said. "Well, this isn't the kind of thing a girl can keep secret, now is it? Too many of you know what I have done and he is bound to find out about it. Better it be from me, don't you think? But if you are worried about him finding out that the two of you fucked me along with seven other family members and friends, then I'll understand.

The two men looked at each other with expressions that said, "What -- are we fucking crazy? This super-hot sex goddess is offering herself to us and we are worried about what Neville will think?"

Wordlessly, the two men positioned themselves to double penetrate their boss's fiancé without any further reservation or doubt. When their cocks slid inside the hot-woman's ass and pussy respectively, they were very glad they did.

Nikki was glad they did as well. She had been enjoying having a variety of cocks inside her and would have been sad if the experience had ended. She gave the two men the ride of their lives and gladly accepted their thank you gifts, in the form of their cum, when they happily added their semen to the deposits already inside of her.

There was an awkward moment where they all realized that everyone had had a turn with Nikki, but no one wanted to stop. Nikki, put an end to the stilted moment with what could have sounded like an innocent question, "Seconds anyone?"

Everyone was up for another round and the group proceeded to fuck Nikki's holes again. Most of them opting for a different point of entry this time, including her brother, who elected to fuck his sister's pussy because those who had gone before him spoke so enthusiastically about it. He wasn't disappointed -- his sister was indeed a really hot fuck.

The evening continued with more rounds of enjoying the pleasures that Nikki's body offered. The men had cum so much they were almost firing blanks when they achieved orgasms inside her, but no one cared. The sex was awesome and everyone was enjoying the young girl's body.

It was past sunrise when the last man finally gave out. Withdrawing his deflated, but very happy cock from Nikki's warm vaginal embrace, Roger said, "You are one in a million, Nik. I hope you and Neville get past tonight's discomfort and continue with your marriage plans. I can't think of a daughter-in-law I would rather have."

"Thanks, dad," an exhausted Nikki replied with a sly grin.

The men helped Neville to one of the bedrooms and Nikki joined him after the others left. She decided not to shower before going to bed and simply crawled in next to him and fell asleep moments afterward. Three hours later, Nikki was awakened by the sound of Neville moving about their room. "Are you feeling better?" She asked.

"Still a little rough, but better. I need a cup of coffee and I'll be even better after that," he said.

"I think we should talk about last night before you leave the room," Nikki suggested. "I got a little more than even with you for what you did last night and feel like I should tell you everything."

"No need, Nikki," Neville countered. "Whatever you did was more than justified by my breaking my word to you and having sex with the stripper."

"Well, that's true to a point, my love. But I took things well past what you did, I'm afraid," Nikki cautioned. "If we are going to go ahead with the wedding, I don't want anything hanging over us."

"I don't want that either," Neville agreed. "I wasn't completely out of it last night, even though it might have seemed so. Truthfully, I'm glad you did what you did and I hope you are too. I don't think we have been totally honest with each other or ourselves about our sexual desires and proclivities. I'd rather leave some things unsaid or discussed, but rest assured, I am totally fine with what you did, as long as you are."

"Seriously? You're OK with what I did and WHOM I did it with? AND, how many times I did it?" Nikki challenged.

"Yes, I am. It took what I saw last night to help me realize that I would be, however, I'm certain that I am fine with everything. I'd rather just not talk about it right now."

"But I fucked your father, your uncles, your brothers and two of your employees -- several times!" She thought.

"You're sure? Absolutely sure you know what I did, who I did it with and you are OK with it?" Nikki challenged one more time.

"I'm certain. Frankly my reaction surprises even me, but I had plenty of time to think about it and I'm absolutely sure. I hope you are too." Neville stated flatly.

"Well, if you are, I am. Shocked, but OK, I guess," Nikki admitted. "How about I go get you some coffee?

"That would be great," Neville replied.

Nikki slid out from under the covers, still totally naked then slipped into a light t-shirt that barely covered her pussy and her ass. "Is it OK with you if I go like this?" She tested.

"Sure, babe. You look great," Neville said flatly.

Nikki left the room closing the door behind her still not sure what to make of the conversation she just had with Neville. Once in the kitchen, she saw that Roger and his two brothers were already there.

"Well, now, don't you look sexy and ready for some morning sex?" Roger suggested.

"Good morning all! No, sorry, I need to take Neville some coffee right now, I'm afraid," Nikki declined.

"That's not a problem, sweetie, we can accomplish both tasks," Roger shot back. "Lowell, will you make a cup of coffee for your nephew while Martin and I spend a quick minute with Nikki?"

"No problem, my brother," Lowell replied as he turned his attention to the coffee maker.

Roger approached Nikki and placed his hands on her shoulders then began bending her forward at the waist while Martin came up behind her and put his hands on her hips, holding her in place. Their combined efforts resulted in Nikki being positioned with her face at Roger's crotch and her backside directly in front of Martin's. The two men worked quickly in unison, freeing their already stiff cocks from their jogging pants then pressing them against their intended targets.

Martin achieved penetration first inside her unprotected and totally exposed pussy. It took Roger a moment longer as Nikki was a bit slow opening her mouth to accept his cock. Knowing they needed to hurry, they both pumped their hard-ons into their future relative without mercy and both were able to cum inside her within a couple of minutes.

Nikki was surprised when she felt a minor orgasm surge through her as a result of the abbreviated spit-roasting she had just received. She held Roger's cum in her mouth for a few seconds before showing it to him and then swallowing it.

"Nikki, be a good little girl and clean my balls up a bit, will ya?" Martin boldly requested.