The Angry Bride to Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His presumptuousness was rewarded, however, by Nikki turning around to take his slimy cock into her mouth where she used her tongue to lick his testicles totally clean of the sticky cum that had coated them. When the job was done, Nikki stood up, retrieved the hot cup of coffee for her fiancé, and left the kitchen without a word.

"I was wondering how she would be the morning after and I'm ecstatic that she is still into being a slut," Lowell opined.

"Aren't we all, brother? Aren't we all?" Roger agreed.

When Nikki returned to their room with Neville's coffee he thanked her and then said, "That took a little while, didn't it?"

"Yes, it did. Do you want to know why?" She answered.

"I'm not sure -- maybe. I'm a little afraid to ask," Neville sheepishly admitted.

"Honey, if you are going to be a big pussy about this stuff, we need to have a serious talk about whether we should go ahead with our wedding plans or not. So, you know every man here last night had sex with me -- more than once or twice. And, your coffee was late because your dad and your uncle Martin spit-roasted me in the kitchen while your uncle Lowell watched. If you look at my inner-thigh, that's your uncle's cum running down my leg and if you smell my breath, that's your dad's cum."

Nikki looked at Neville with a defiant glare daring him to object, but at the same time daring him to remain silent. "Well, Neville, are you a cuckold or not? Do you want to eat your uncle's cum out of my pussy? Tell me what you think!"

Neville hesitated for a couple of moments then slowly responded, "No, I don't want to eat his cum out of you. Yes, I think I am a cuckold because what I remember from last night excites me and I am almost breathless thinking about my fiancé standing in front of me with another man's cum inside her. I'd like to fuck you now, if that's OK."

"I'm all yours, my love. Fuck away!!" Nikki encouraged.

Neville laid Nikki on the bed and mounted her. He roughly shoved his stiff cock inside her well-used pussy and marveled at the heat and tightness he felt inside her. "Did you like being a slut for my family and the others?" He asked as he pumped away at her.

"More than you can imagine. It was the best experience of my life. I think I've been in denial about my true nature, but last night ended my avoidance of the truth about myself.

"I loved being used by men -- lots of men, apparently. I loved it that the men that fucked me last night were very inappropriate choices to have sex with and that made the night even hotter. It was so hot for your father and your uncle to just take me and use me as a cum bucket this morning and it is even hotter that you like it and want to put your cock where theirs have been inside me."

Neville pounded away at Nikki's pussy for a while longer and then added his cum to the deposits already inside her.

"You're sure you don't want to eat the cum out of my pussy, love? I hear it's a big turn-on for some men." Nikki sweetly taunted.

"Yes, I'm absolutely certain I don't want to do that. I'll leave the cum swallowing to you, thank you very much."

"OK, but it really tastes yummy, 'hot-husband'," Nikki teased one more time as she dipped her fingers inside her pussy to retrieve some of the semen that had saturated her vaginal walls and bring it to her lips.

"I don't think 'hot-husband' is a thing, babe, but thanks for the attempt -- bon appétit!"

Nikki made a show of savoring the fluid in her mouth before swallowing it. "I prefer it straight from the source, but it's still good after it has marinated in my pussy for a while."

"I'm glad you like it, but please tell me where this is coming from. You have never acted like this before -- not even close to this. Why now and why with people we know so well?" Neville quizzed.

"I think I've always had this inside of me, but I have kept my thoughts and desires mostly to myself until last night. When I saw you fucking that stripper, something inside of me snapped and when alcohol was added to the mix, my carefully constructed 'slut wall' came crashing down. Years of repressed nasty desires and fantasies overwhelmed my heretofore very effective self-restraint." Nikki explained.

"I have discovered that I not only love being sexy, nasty, and even a bit perverted, but I love having men treat me like a slut and doing whatever they want to me. And, the more inappropriate the person is, the more exciting it is for me. Which is probably why I also had sex with my brother last night."

"You fucked your brother too!?!" An incredulous Neville shot back.

"Technically, I think he fucked me, but yes, I sucked his dick and he fucked my pussy. For some reason though, he didn't try my ass, which I think almost all of the rest of them did."

"Damn, babe! You are some kind of super slut now, aren't you?"

"Yep, I think I fit the definition of that term but, despite that, you're telling me you are OK with this 'new me' and you still want to get married. You realize that, just like this morning, I intend to fuck them again as well as others, as opportunities arise? I've denied my desires for long enough now. How are you going to deal with facing the men who gang-banged your fiancé last night?"

"I'm surprising myself, but I think I'll be OK with it. Maybe a bit proud, actually when I think about it. A lot of men would want their wives to be like you've become -- not all, certainly, but more than you might think, I imagine. Who knows? Maybe I'll get an opportunity to fuck some of their wives some day. Not Mom, of course, but some of the others."

"Why not your mother, Neville? Think outside of the normal mores and consider how hot that might be. Putting your cock back inside the woman who birthed you in exactly the same location you exited her body!" Nikki suggested.

"Wow! You really have embraced the darker side of sex, haven't you? How far would you go? Your father, your mother, inter-species?" Neville challenged.

"Nothing's off the table," Nikki deadpanned.

Neville's cock never really deflated, so the couple fucked again while they talked about the previous night's happenings. Neville, it seemed was in and out of consciousness so he had some recollection of what had taken place, but there were gaps which Nikki was happy to fill. She liked reliving the night and loved it that she could share it with Neville to their mutual pleasure.

He came inside her a second time and then left the bed to take a shower. When he emerged, Nikki was still in bed, naked and spreadeagled. "As alluring as that is, I need a little time before I can go again, sweetheart," he explained.

"I understand, babe. Maybe you could check with the other guys and see if anyone wants to spend a little time with me?" She cooed.

"Oh, I see," Neville acknowledged albeit a little late on the uptake. "Any preference as to whom?"

"No preference, darling -- they each have their own gifts," she told him.

"How many?" He asked.

"No limit," she replied. "I'd like it if you watched though."

"I'd like that as well," he agreed.

"Use your phone to take videos. I want to see as well -- after," she added.

"Sure, I can do that. Aren't you worried that I'll post them on a porn site though?"

"No, I'm not worried at all. The guys were taking pictures and videos last night, so I expect I may already be a porn star."

Neville pondered that little piece of new information for a moment but then shook it off and left the room with Nikki still naked on the bed.

When he entered the kitchen, he found that everyone else was already there. At first no one said anything - unsure as to what they might be dealing with now that Neville was up and awake. Finally, his brother, Micah spoke up, "Good morning stripper-fucker. How are you feeling this fine morning?"

"Good morning, Micah. I'm feeling just fine and happy. My fiancé is no longer angry with me and she even fucked me twice to demonstrate her new attitude towards all things sexual. How are all of the rest of you?

The men replied with various, still cautious versions of "OK", "good", "fine", and the like.

"That's excellent, gentlemen. I know you all had a late night fucking my fiancé, so I'm glad that you have recovered so quickly.

More awkward silence from the group.

"Dad, Nikki told me you and uncle Martin have already had sex with her this morning, but if any of the rest of you are up for it, she is waiting naked in bed for some of you to fuck her again. Any of you up for it?" There was another moment of hesitation, followed by a near stampede as the other seven men rushed out of the kitchen.

Neville stepped past his still-stunned uncle to pour himself another cup of coffee and then said, "You'll have to excuse me, Nikki wants me to watch..."