The Angry Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****************************

When Angela arrived home she was sure she heard her husband sobbing. First, she went to the bathroom. There was no need for Jeff to see the blobs of semen stuck to her. She was leaving that for another time. Of course, there was another confrontation with her husband.

"Holy Christ, Ange," he was saying with red eyes. "This is so out of control. We need to put a stop to it."

"No Jeff," she replied, as calmly as she could manage. "Things were out of control. Now I am taking control. I have to do this now to protect myself. Since you couldn't do that."

'But all three of them? How far is this going to go. I am worried sick about you with those guys."

Angela tried not to smile. Jeff had only seen the shots she had selected - her moth working on each of those three dirty cocks. Jeff had never known about the others so her behavior was a total shock to him. He deserved it, in her mind.

But Angela was happy with Grigor and his men. Now she had something they wanted. And tonight they'd given her what she'd needed.

"It will go as far as I want it to."

"But Angela ...how could you? I mean... I know you, Ange. Those photos... it looks like you enjoyed what they did to you."

"Don't be an idiot all over again. I'm doing this because I have to," she lied. "I told you at the start bad things would happen. And now this is bad for you."

They slept in separate rooms that night. Angela was satisfied with that since it added to the lesson for Jeff. Besides, she couldn't stand his crying and sulking. She had to admit it felt good to take control of the situation at home like this. Ange was accustomed to getting her way but with Jeff she'd chosen to tone that down. She knew part of her anger was pent-up frustration at him for being so wimpy.

But the throbbing in her cunt reminded Angela that anger wasn't the only reason she'd let those animals fuck her. It was a pleasant feeling, actually. She masturbated gently - as was required - while she replayed the scene in her mind. How easily those men had followed her plan. How eagerly they'd used her. She thought them all quite adequate as lovers. They were better than the man in the next room that was for sure.

She thought more about Grigor and his fabulous cock. He had stretched her best. And she had enjoyed very much his special ending. It was years since a man had done that to her. Jeff had never seemed worthy of it. That only made it better to wear a facial from Grigor.

Had she gone too far? Angela still was certain that Jeff had placed her career in great danger. And he'd done that despite her clear wishes for him to not get involved with the gang. She'd never been one to take her revenge on a man - not like that, anyway. But she reminded herself that she had put up with a lot from her husband. And that was worse since she'd already gone through a struggle to make the men in the firm respect her and acknowledge her talent.

Her plan had worked - even better than she'd hoped for. She had Jeff right where he deserved to be. The discount she'd obtained from Grigor only sweetened the humiliation for her idiot husband. And she'd let three filthy gang members screw her married hole. It was time to move on.

But she kept thinking about Grigor and the way he'd fingered her arsehole. Ange was in no doubt that he was longing to shove his big, curved cock into her tight, hot bum.

She was sure Grigor would not give her any more money. That hardly mattered. She didn't think he had really believed that part of her story. But he was a real man, a big and powerful man with a fabulous curved cock. And his two henchmen had felt so good shoving their cocks into her mouth and her cunt.

Ange smiled to herself. Revenge had tasted sweet and she decided she wanted to taste just a little more.

12