The Anjuna Chronicles Pt. 01

Story Info
A fantastical universe of sexual love and lust.
1.7k words
4.3
7.5k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jism786
Jism786
118 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

VIRAN

It was a very hot time of the year. No one knew exactly what year it was, as everyone followed the sun and its shadow then, but mostly if observed with keen interest and a brain that is fit to use, by looking at the extent of the heat, the most viable conclusion to arrive at would be, that it was either past or about to be noon.

In this heat, Viran, a giant of a man with his figure like a chiselled carving, muscles and tendons all around, walked across a dried river bed towards a nearby village.

Sporting a very sensual body, the result of his part-human, part-animal figure, a hereditary evolution from his early ancestors, the Vanars. They had complete monkey bodies, but he had both human and ape like structure, which made him look different, but not ugly.

Viran often wondered who his parents were. Either he had a Vanar father and a human mother or the other way round. He was told that he'd inherited his father's brute strength and his mother's beauty. Not that it mattered now. Being in his position anyone would feel pitiful, but not he. He was proud of what he was and what he was capable of with this structure.

Viran was born in a desert, this he thought so, because the first thing he remembered was eating sand, ever since he opened his eyes and seeing dunes, arid lands for most of his childhood.

He was brought up by his maternal parents, who he was told consisted of a village chieftain and his warlord wife, of whom even now he shuddered at the thought of. He was sent away to a group of strange looking men, who were actually the Vanar soldiers of Lord Ram's army, when he was old enough to feed himself. By the time he was a teen, he had learnt and mastered all the techniques of unarmed combat from them, and when the Lanka War finally broke out, he showed his complete strength, surprising everyone including Lord Ram himself.

After their Lord's demise, his loyal armies scattered, generals deserted or got greedy, serving the foundations for the upcoming Relic Wars. Something that Viran vehemently opposed and considered completely avoidable. But they were an eye opener for him, serving to free him from his adolescent mind to face the real, harsh new world, a world descended into chaos after the departure of divinity from the land.

Now he was without any purpose. Roaming the lands in the southern tips of the vast subcontinent. With the battle won, Lanka was almost in the midst of collapse. He almost wished the war hadn't ended, but it had and there was nothing that could change that.

He sauntered towards the nearest house in the town, that he had just wandered to, where surprisingly he saw no armed guards, which was almost a custom in every town in the kingdoms. He was still trying to understand the systems of the rich and the civilized, but realised he still had much to learn.

He knocked on the door of the house and when no reply came, he shouted.

"I know someone's in there. I require a bit of water, please. I'm tired and have travelled far and long."

Still no reply, so he decided to break the door and when he was about to hit the door with his shoulder, the door opened and he fell flat on the ground, along with the woman who had opened the door. Before she could scream, Viran covered her mouth and pulled himself up, lifting the woman too like she was nothing.

"Don't scream woman. I was just here for water. Why didn't you open the door?"

"There's a monster outside. No one leaves their house after noon here."

"A monster? Here? Are you sure?"

"Yes. Two days ago a child was plucked from her mothers breast, while she was breastfeeding. She went after him and no one has heard from them ever since." She looked fearfully outside then turned back to Viran.

"You shouldn't be here. It's dangerous out. . . Wait. Are you here to kill it?"

"I may be a warrior, lady. But I'm not a fool. What would I get in return?"

"What are you saying? Where's your dharma? Where's your code, the honor?"

"You live in old times, foolish woman. These days nothing is done for free, except motherhood and now even that is debatable. So give me my pitcher of water and I'll be on my way."

She stared at him as he sat down on the front of her door, tucking his loose loincloth under him, covering himself to prevent her from shame, waiting for water to be handed to him. She turned to the earthen pot kept in the kitchen and bent to dip the pitcher in it, in the process letting her lower half to be exposed till her brown thighs, as her lower garment rose up.

Her anklets jingled as she sidestepped a drop of spilt water and she turned to find him gazing at her. He dropped his sights and took the pitcher from her hand, drinking the cool water greedily.

Among the many things that his Vanar friends had thought him, was the art of lovemaking and the beauty of seductive glances directed towards a woman. Viran had an unusually long genitalia, which earlier was a source of embarrassment to him, but now a sign of his proud manhood.

"Another one please". He insisted.

The woman huffed but didn't complain and as she moved back, her eyes fell on the road outside and she screamed loudly, her hand dropping the pitcher with a loud clatter.

Viran lost no time.

Seizing a huge rod, he had noticed earlier outside the house, he barely had time to swing it with the sheer force of a raging bull and crash it heavily across the 'monster's' wide jaw, displacing it's momentum.

The monster was actually a wild boar and in its unconscious state, he dragged it out and then proceeded to decapitate it's head, with his bare hands. A fierce growl from him and a squeaky noise from the boar was all it took to do the deed. Blood squirted from the open neck of the monster and bathed Viran in it, giving him a ghastly appearance.

Doors from nearby houses began to open, first a peek, then one door and then another. All came out, looking astonished at the dead boar and the giant of a man, his upper body soaked in blood. He tried to wipe himself, but decided to wash the blood off and went again to the woman's house. She was aghast.

"Are you hurt?"

"I don't know. Let's wash it, then I'll see where the bastard got me. You have someplace I can bathe?"

She nodded feebly and told him to follow her to the bath. It was a small well like structure, built with baked bricks and filled with water, mostly muck, but enough to wash the stain of the animal's blood away. He was about to undress, when he noticed the woman still behind him, looking at him like he was some sort of an apparition.

"What woman?" She started.

"Oh no. Nothing. It's just that I haven't seen anyone do something like that and I was wondering whether you're some kind of god."

"I'm no god. God wouldn't have struggled so much. He would've changed the creature. Made him a vegetarian probably."

He smirked.

"That's agreeable." She still stayed there, not moving as if waiting for something.

"I'm going to bathe now."

"Do you want me to leave?"

"What else will you do?"

"Nothing. You carry on. I won't mind seeing you. You're not too bad to look at anyway."

Viran smiled, seeing which she too did the same. Then Viran slowly removed his loincloth from him and winced when he unknowingly touched a scar.

"Here. Let me." The woman came close and carefully removed the cloth, leaving him naked for her scrutiny. She wondrously admired his long sex.

"My, my. That's really big."

"I know." Viran said as he lowered himself onto the bath, exulting in the cool water, controlling his pain from the wounds that the boar had inflicted on him. He allowed the woman to scrub him, in the back, the front, and his strong arms.

Finally she reached below and began to stroke his long penis, which was now hard as a rock, slowly, practically drooling over it.

She seemed to derive more pleasure from it, as she closed her eyes and appeared to hum. She opened her eyes and met him, still stroking him with one hand and the other behind his back, as if calming him down.

"What are you humming?"

"Oh, was I? It's nothing, just something I like to do. It's something I was taught when I was younger. Does it bother you? I can stop if you don't. ."

"Don't stop." Viran said plainly to which she smiled and continued to hum and stroke him, only this time louder. Viran arched himself back as she increased her pace on him, wanting him to release, but not yet, still teasing him.

"So, what's your story?" She asked him as she continued to service him with her hand.

"Nothing interesting."

"Really?"

"Yes. And you?"

"Me? What can you expect? I live in this village, have been living here since I was born and will continue to do so till I die. It's your story that should definitely be interesting. Look at you, a mysterious person, if that defines you, turns up in a town, kills the local monster with his bare hands and seduces the womenfolk with his charm. What else are you? Besides a warrior and a competent partner?"

She looked at him seductively as she brought him closer to his orgasm, her hand moving fast underwater. Viran sighed deeply.

"Trust me, woman, I'd tell you if you were not doing whatever the hell you're doing to me now. I'm in no position to talk."

"Shall I finish you off then?"

"We've time. Let's talk later shall we?" Saying so Viran eased back as the woman removed her clothing and joined him in the bath.

Jism786
Jism786
118 Followers