The Anjuna Chronicles Pt. 02

Story Info
A sexual universe based on the Indian Subcontinent.
1.1k words
4.44
3.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jism786
Jism786
113 Followers

DUYUTA

The prince of Ayati was not in a good mood. He was facing the third rejection sent by the Kingdom of Malaya, for the hand of the princess. These rejections were all a result of the continuous harassment meted out to Ayati by prince Duyuta's uncle.

The feud between them both grew from a small family one regarding the honour of the Uncle's wife and soon blew out to a very big, unnecessary rivalry between uncle and nephew.

In spite of all Ayati flourished, its prominence in the south never wavered. So Duyuta couldn't exactly comprehend what the problem was with the other neighbouring kingdoms.

He suspected there was mutual jealousy and envy in his triumph. His ministers' confirmation added more fuel to the fire. He angrily addressed his prime minister.

"I've decided to take over the Malayas. How long will it take to march till there?"

"If we plan on sending the whole of our army, then weeks, sire. But if we send them in organized battalions, we could reach there in three days and prepare for the siege."

"Good." Duyuta said as he got up from his royal cushion kept in his chamber, his eyes red with fury and humiliation.

"I've had enough from these insects that dare to refuse my ancestors and my own achievements, power and acknowledge them. I'll trample upon them till they learn or die even to make them aware of who I am and what my Kingdom is capable of. Send out the orders to the Generals immediately. All preparations to move out and make the soldiers battle ready must be undertaken. They are to move quickly, in whatever means possible. Go now."

"Long live Ayati." The minister bowed and went out, leaving the prince alone in his chambers.

SURMUKHI

Surmukhi was washing her hair in the perfumed bath, along with her friends. She was a beautiful woman, who resided in the walls of the Fort of Ayati, along with the royal family who had known her since she was a child.

She was mostly known in the Kingdom as prince Duyuta's friend or at times sneeringly, his concubine. The fact remained a mystery as to what the real relationship between the two were. Some said they were married secretly by a Naga sadhu the most faithful devotees of Lord Shiva, some said they were cousins, some said they were cursed. But none came close to revealing the truth.

Even her friends were clueless and made up their own stories of romance to make fun of her. Surmukhi never cared what anyone said, but these rumours deeply affected Duyuta who always grew angry on hearing them.

"Hey, do you girls know of the night where Surmukhi and the prince ran away together in the hope of living forever in love?" one of her friends said provokingly.

The other girls gasped, feigning surprise as if hearing this for the first time.

"You don't say?"

"It's the truth."

"Ok that's enough, girls." Surmukhi said sternly, at which all of them giggled. Then someone appeared behind them, a man, his shadow causing alarm among the girls.

"Tchi! Have some shame. Coming like this when a woman is bathing, who- Oh my!" a girl stood up from the marble walls of the bath and bowed, apologising furiously, her other friends doing the same on recognising the prince.

"I'm extremely ashamed and appalled at what I've done, I didn't . . ."

"It's ok. I need to talk to Surmukhi."

The prince gestured them out, which all of the girls obeyed immediately and left. Only Surmukhi remained, still immersed in the bath, her black eyes closed, head leaning on the wall behind her. Her hands were clutching the sides of the bath as if obtaining support from them. Duyuta went closer and sat on the wall, near her hand and gently picked it up to rub it and feel her smooth skin. Surmukhi opened her eyes and looked directly at him, unlike the rest she had the privilege of doing something so intimate.

"What is it?" she asked him.

"Nothing." Duyuta replied. Surmukhi turned her head away from him.

"I've known you since we were kids and I know when you come to me like this, you have some reason to talk." she turned her head sideway to see him. He smiled at her and dropped her hand in the water.

"You should start calling me your highness or sire."

"Is that what you came to tell me? That I must respect you more?"

"No. I know that'll never happen." He stopped smiling and looked down, thinking deeply before saying anything further.

"I'm preparing for war. With the Malayas. I had to. They refused my proposal and I really wanted this to happen. Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you're betrayed or something."

"I'm not."

She stood rising from the bath, completely naked, revealing a breath taking body which was entirely feminine, with large firm breasts and a thin waist. Water from the bath dripped down from her, as she stepped out, helped by Duyuta who though used to seeing her like this, never lost an opportunity to admire her.

Surmukhi tossed her hair to one side and let the water out by squeezing it tightly. She too didn't mind being seen like this, in the presence of the prince, though she did feel a tingling sensation pass through her as she saw him run a careful and free gaze all over her. She walked to the mirror, away from him, her back turned to him allowing him to get a glimpse of her curvy ass.

"You shouldn't look at me like that. People will talk."

"I can't help it, if you keep parading yourself like that in front of me. I too am a man."

Surmukhi smiled at him. She was still wet, so she pulled out a garment and rubbed it all over herself.

"Remind me again, why do you want this woman so much? This princess of Malaya? Is she that desirable?" she asked him noticing him come closer to her in the mirror. She saw him stop and then resume walking to her.

"Not as good as you're, definitely. But there is something, it escapes me what, but I trust I will know, when I capture her."

"Well, all my blessings to you then." Duyuta came behind her and hugged her through the garment.

"That was what I wanted." He said as he planted a kiss on her shoulder and snuggled to her. More like a gesture of obtaining comfort than one of a sexual nature. She squirmed but allowed him to do what he wanted, till he let go of her and left her alone. This time, she was positively sure and very happy at the fact that he had an erection, when he was embracing her.

Jism786
Jism786
113 Followers