The Anjuna Chronicles Pt. 03

Story Info
A sexual universe inspired from certain Epics.
1.9k words
4.38
2.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jism786
Jism786
118 Followers

QUEEN AMBALIKA

Ambalika moaned loudly and shamelessly, eyes closed, her upper body uncovered with her voluptuous breasts hanging down as she arched herself upwards in sexual pleasure.

Her hands were holding her swaying body to the bed, as someone under the bed covers, did things very pleasurable indeed to the queen of Ayati.

Ambalika looked down as her lover, Panisha removed the bedcovers from their bodies and looked challengingly at her as she gave a frenzied lick of her tongue on her vaginal clits, evoking a deep and startled yelp from the queen.

"Oh queen, do you like it, when I do this to you?" Panisha said as she did it once again.

"Very much, girl. I love it very much.

Aaaahhhh! I think. . . I think I love you too." The queen said, amidst breaths.

Panisha came forward straddled Ambalika's neck and pushed her fingers deep into Ambalika, evoking sounds of ecstasy from her as both lovers made eye contact and kissed each other on their lips, sucking whatever they could in that act. Then Panisha stopped kissing and slowed her pace of penetrating Ambalika with her hands.

"If you loved that, then you'll love this too."

Saying that she increased her pace, watching Ambalika as she writhed for her release and both gasped on their faces as their passion fuelled activity increased pace.

"More, Panisha, more. Ah! Make me come. Oh!" and she came with a heavenly look on her face, feeling herself being drained out completely as Panisha milked out her juices from her aged body.

"My god, Panisha." She said breathless as both parted with a kiss and she rested her body on the bed side.

"You're marvellous." she finished, placing a hand on her sagging breasts in a vain bid to control her rapidly beating heart. Panisha went back and licking her fingers, enjoying the taste of her, smiled satisfyingly.

"Thank you. Your highness." She said as she proceeded to massage herself, rubbing her clits, spreading her legs apart, wanting the queen to see what she did. The queen lustily and happily watched her pleasure herself, admiring her lovers' body.

She loved the tanned and strong body of Panisha, a result of the various chores that she did in the Kingdom and also as a very able attendant to her, once.

Their love affair was no longer a secret to the Kingdom. No one remained open-mouthed on hearing this for the last citizen to openly criticise this was put to death. The decision was given by Ambalika's own son, Duyuta, who made sure everyone accepted the nature of their queen mother, for she was not only a mother of the prince, but also a mother to the entire kingdom and its subjects.

Though Ambalika was not happy with what happened, she nevertheless relaxed on seeing her son's approach to her sexuality, which she feared would trigger his temper and cause him to do something undesirable.

Ambalika didn't fear that she would be executed, nor did she believe Panisha to go through a similar fate, for she knew that no matter what, her son loved her every bit, for what she was and wanted to be.

She feared he would take out his anger on one of his close associate, the girl called Surmukhi of whom she was very fond of. Ambalika didn't blame her son though, for his behaviour and character.

His father and her husband, King Daya's death, had left a permanent scar in both their lives and none had recovered too well from it. At least Ambalika had found solace in the arms of the energetic Panisha who loved her like she were her own body. But her poor son, she thought, was left to himself and under pressure to handle the mighty Kingdom of Ayati on his own, at a very young age, surrounded by the greedy scumbags who wanted to completely milk out the already draining Kingdom, making it look like a shrivelled tree.

But her most trusted aide, who had been in their family since the time of King Daya's ancestors and possibly even before, had restored faith, identified the fraudsters, brought back order and stopped the demise of the Kingdom saving what was left.

That aide was a much venerated Sage, who was believed to have received blessings from Lord Pashupatha, in his gloriest forms and attained enlightenment, after severe penance in the cold northern Himalayas. His name was Godhinath and everyone called him Godhi baba.

But still she realised her son's entire youth was spent in learning the art of statecraft and politics, leaving him very less moments for merry making.

But recently she had heard about her son's interest in the arts and his special interest in the dance of the courtesans. Ambalika was very happy on hearing such news. At least he has found a healthy distraction, she thought. She on the other hand, while trying to forget her husband's demise had begun to consume liquor in enormous quantities and often used to be found in an inebriated state. To maintain the palace decorum, she was shifted to her own private palace and left to her own devices.

This was done by her son, under the orders of Godhi baba and at first left her furious, but afterwards when her son who came regularly to visit her, she forgave him and thought it was all for the best.

Ambalika thought she was nearing the end, with nothing left in her life to go with, that was till she met Panisha, whose skills in attending to guests, was nothing compared to her skills in bed. Panisha made Ambalika feel more real, alive and most importantly young, all which were enough to make her live again.

She watched in awe at Panisha's glistening dark skinned body, whose skin reflected the light from the sun, whose passionate silent moans and musky odour of her arousal, made Ambalika greedier for what she had to offer her.

She saw Panisha's mouth open in pleasure as she made love to herself and widen on reaching her orgasm. She saw her clutch the bedcover for support, biting her lips as more of herself felt pleasure course through.

Then Panisha met Ambalika's gaze and smiled at her. Ambalika too smiled and beckoned her to come close. Then they both nuzzled in the bed, kissing each other softly and playing with their breasts, till they heard a guard outside announce,

"The king is arriving, my Queen." Hurriedly, Ambalika began to dress up and urged Panisha to do the same. Panisha was confused.

"Didn't you say that your son knows about us? Then why are you being scared?"

"Panisha, of course he knows. But I'm still his mother and besides, just because he has not objected to it, doesn't mean that I can parade myself around happily, while he, my only son who is alone and manages this entire Kingdom single-handedly, suffers daily with no time of his own? Is that fair?" she said, draping a loose cloth on her left arm leaving her entire upper body, breasts, navel exposed and tucking in the lower loose cloth into her pleated paridhana below her waist into the thin lace belt called the mekhala. Panisha got up, still naked and walked to the dressing table by the bath.

"You know very well that he alone hasn't managed the Kingdom, right? And anyway he was destined to be king one day or the other, so why blame yourself when he can't make time for himself? No listen," she said, stopping Ambalika from complaining, "You have all rights to enjoy yourself while you can and if your son doesn't like it, then it is no longer his concern. You're his mother, you brought him up. He may be king, but you still have authority over him."

Ambalika sighed, she realised Panisha was saying the truth, but before she could reply, she saw her son enter and look startled on seeing the dark naked back of Panisha, moving and swaying as she adjusted something on the table. He quickly averted his eyes and turning to his mother, smiled and proceeded to hug her.

"Oh! My baby boy, give me a hug. My, how big you have become. So everything all right? Oh! Did you ask the baba about the final date for the coronation ceremony?"

"That can wait ma. Now I've some important news to convey to you." He glanced hesitatingly at Panisha's naked figure and proceeded to sit on the bed, facing his mother and avoiding Panisha.

Seeing his mother's exposed upper body wasn't unusual, for in the summer everyone in the palace, except for the soldiers, courtiers, nobles and the king others roamed around with bare bodies.

For the common man and woman covering the upper body was considered an insult that was even punishable, especially when in front of a person of high repute. For slaves, dancer, courtesans and prostitutes covering the upper body was absolutely forbidden.

And if at all any woman of great royalty was uncovered from above then the person in front if of a lower rank or class was supposed to bow down in front of her. This was followed not only by the men but also by the women.

His nose twitched at the obvious smell of sex that was emanating from the crumpled covers, but he ignored it.

"Ma, I've to go to Malaya. I'm about to attack it and bring back home our future queen, my consort. Don't worry ma. I won't fail. I just had to tell you this in person. I came here for your blessings ma and now that you've reminded me, my coronation will happen after I come back from Malaya successfully, of which I'm confident." Ambalika didn't know how to respond at first, but knew that to cry would merely result in nothing. So she stood up, holding her son who also did the same and when he bent to touch her feet in respect, she blessed him,

"My brave boy, may the gods favour you in battle. When are you leaving?"

Duyuta got up and said, "As soon as I board the chariot outside, it'll take me to our army and from there I'll go directly to Malaya. Godhi is also coming, if that reassures you." hearing this Ambalika smiled and cheered up. She saw him leave, then turn and address the still undressed Panisha.

"Take care of ma for me." He said.

Panisha turned back to him, her hands supporting her body on the table.

"Yes. I will." She said. Duyuta took one last look at his mother before leaving, his moment making the curtains at the doorway fly. Ambalika was now happy and sad too. From behind her Panisha came and hugged her. Ambalika place her hands on hers and smiled.

"Do you think he'll win?"

"I'm sure we'll get to see him with a new wife in a few days. Don't worry, he's one of the bravest prince, or should I say King, I've ever seen and I'm proud to tell you that I was wrong."

"Really, about what?" Ambalika asked confused.

"Your son. I had a different picture as to what his reaction would be, but he turned out to be a real gem. You're lucky to have someone like him for a son. You should be proud." Ambalika beamed and tightened her grip on Panisha. Then Panisha whispered in her ears, pressing Ambalika's bosom and arousing her.

"Shall we go again?" Ambalika nodded and after removing her dress, they both proceeded to make frantic love as the sound of distant hooves enveloped their shouts of pleasure.

Jism786
Jism786
118 Followers