The Anjuna Chronicles Pt. 05

Story Info
A Desert Warrior is subjected to Wild Tribal Love.
2.7k words
4.46
3.2k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jism786
Jism786
113 Followers

THE WOMAN IN THE VILLAGE

Viran was in ecstasy as was the woman to whom he was making love with. She was excellent in terms of adjusting herself to his large male organ. So when she insisted on him going deeper inside her, he did exactly that.

At first, the woman thought she had made a terrible mistake, for the pain that followed the huge ape-like man's intrusion inside her, was like nothing she'd experienced before. Still she maintained the rhythm as she felt the stranger pump into her from behind, taking whatever he could from her. Then she felt him relax as he emptied his seed inside her. His grunts abated and his movements inside her slowed down as he hugged her taking solace from her. Then he let go of her and leaned back on the walls of the bath.

The woman sighed in pleasure and turned to face him, sloshing water out as she did so. She saw him smile at her and rise out of the water, revealing an excellent, well-toned, muscular body. He was muscular in all parts and his skin glistened in the pale light of the sun. The woman rested her head on her chin on the concrete platform of the crude bath and looked at him as he began to dress.

"You're leaving? What a shame. We could've done so much more." she said attempting to make him stay.

"I can't. I haven't been brought up that way and besides won't the people here say anything about us, if I do stay here with you?"

"I don't mind them. In fact I make a living out of this occasionally. Only with you I've had a deeper satisfaction. But go, if you must. I won't stop you."

"But what about the baby, the child I may have put in you?"

"Oh, that. Don't worry, I'll take care of it, along with my other one. At least there will be something to remember you by." She said smiling at him. Viran came close and captured her lips, as he was taught to, by swallowing her whole lips and feeding off them, in a hungry manner. As he was about to leave she asked concerned,

"Don't you want something to eat or to at least take for the rest of wherever you're going? How will it look like on my part to leave a guest go hungry?"

"I've had my fill. Thanks to you. As to where I'm going.... By Lord Pashupatha! I haven't quite decided on that yet." Saying so he went out. The woman in the bath fell asleep, smiling to herself and thinking of the wonderful experience she just had.

Outside, the village people were still in discussion. When they saw Viran, they all gathered in a distance and sent away a small boy to him. The boy came near and told him of a bounty money that was kept for anyone that killed the monster. It would be handed over to the person directly by the village headman, he was told.

So Viran followed them all, ignoring all their looks and remarks at his body and reached the house of the headman, which was obviously more affluent than the rest of the houses. The headman came out and surveyed him. He was middle-aged and wore only a loose cloth below his waist, like the rest of the people except that his looked more polished and clean. Then he went in and came out with a turban over his head, hand with a small bag of coins.

"Is it he who brought down the beast?" he addressed the crowd in general.

"Yes. Yes. We saw it. All of us. He is the one." All of them chorused, more excitedly than Viran himself.

"Then come near, O stranger and accept this bounty that we so graciously give for your service to this village."

"Thank you. It really was not . . ."

"Ah . . . but we're not finished yet are we? We also offer or at least I do, this young kanya who we think will serve you well." He said to him and beckoned to someone from inside. A small dark skinned girl came out, dressed like every other woman in the village with a topless attire, with a loose cloth that barely covered her lower body. She looked around, a little terrified and when she saw Viran, her eyes widened.

"What is this? Who is this girl?" Viran asked, a little disgusted at the proposal.

"She is from a native tribe that lives deep in the forests, that if you are in the way of travelling to, will find. She has sought refuge here, under me and put a curse on us. We believe she must be returned and for her own good too, for I don't trust any male here to do the job without any lustful intent."

"Fine. I'll take her too. Show me the way out of here."

"Straight away from here. Follow the main paved path, till you reach an archway. Beyond it lies the forest and the way to the next town."

Viran gently took the little girl's hand in his and moved fast towards the forest.

The girl reached only up to the height of his thighs, but she was no longer a small girl. Her daily servicing of the headman through her body, kept him from driving her out and providing her with the benefits of a civilized life, for which she'd abandoned her tribe to look for wealth and decent living.

But when the village people learnt of her presence and threatened to kill him, he decided to place her as a bounty for anyone who would succeed in killing the monster that terrorized their town, not expecting to find anyone worthy to complete the task.

But here she was being dragged to her home in the forest, back to her tribe by a foreigner who looked more frightening than the man who'd raped her over and over for nearly a month. She didn't resist though, instead wondering how different and strange he looked from the others.

Viran looked around to spot any dwelling of the tribes but found none. He decided to move inside the forest to investigate, so he lifted the girl on his shoulders and moved inside. After a while they came upon a clearing with huts made of dried grass and remains of a bonfire. Immediately they were surrounded by thin, scrawny natives with long spears.

Viran didn't flinch and held his ground. From somewhere a cry came out. An elderly man who looked just like the spear wielders, stepped out, followed by a woman. Both were stark naked, except for their traditional tribal jewelry and they snatched the little girl from his shoulder and embraced her. Then they said something to the soldiers, who violently took Viran to their main camp, deeper in the jungle.

At first he believed they were going to kill him, for the girl he'd escorted appeared to be the daughter of the Chief of the tribe and the tribes mostly considered their daughters sacred. This he learnt from a friendly villager named Ruka who'd settled among the tribes, when he was being held temporarily before the others came to a conclusion as to what to be done with him.

If she or any girl in their tribe were touched by an outsider without the knowledge of the elderly, her purity would be questionable and the person to touch her would be sacrificed, in a brutal manner.

But instead of placing him on an altar, he was seated in front of a council where he had to explain how he met the girl in the first place.

"Did you really kill a monster with your bare hands?" the first elder among the four asked.

Among them were the two man and woman who'd rushed to get the child away from him. He guessed they too were leaders of the tribe.

"No, that's a fallacy. All I did was kill a wild boar."

"With no weapons?"

"Yes. Without them. I didn't need them."

"And you say this village's chieftain or headman had our daughter captive?"

"Yes. He did."

"Alright. And he offered her to you as your slave?"

"I do not know precisely what he gave her to me for. When I questioned him, he said that he intended for me to send her back to you as my way takes me near to your tribe's place."

"And that was what you intended? You didn't think of using the girl as a tool for your sexual power?"

"No. She was small. Innocent. I definitely didn't think about her that way."

"Is there anyone who can prove your intentions and make us believe you're not a man who we think you are?"

"I'm new here. Nobody knows who I am."

"All the more reason for us to suspect you then."

"I've served Lord Ram, in the battle of Lanka and have fought beside him. Till the very end. If that doesn't give you a reason for not suspecting me, then I have no other option."

The others started to chatter among themselves and the leaders looked astonished to hear what he said. Then the commotion was broken off and the leaders began to discuss among themselves, casting suspicious glances at him.

The second headman who hadn't spoken at all and whom Viran was seeing for the first time, turned to his followers and barked in a strange language. All of the males escorted him to a tent and made him sit. That same headman appeared later and asked Viran about the battle in Lanka and how Lord Ram looked.

"Are you of the Vanar tribe? Those ape like men who dwell in the deserts?"

"I am. Although, we aren't only dwelling in the desert. We too have a home. Or we had one before we lost it."

"Ah, yes. The mythical Anjuna Valley."

"It isn't a myth!" Viran said angrily. The soldiers around the headman jabbed their spears at him warningly.

"Whatever you believe. But you don't look like a Vanar. In contrast, you're more human than your species is credited to be."

"I have a human mother. She birthed me, after marrying my Vanar father."

"Hmm. Must've been quite a union!" The others laughed as Viran tried to lunge at them.

Viran thus entertained them for the evening, till night fell and he was taken to a clearing where a raging bonfire stood surrounded by the men and women of the tribe. Viran was made to sit near the chief and his family, while the rest of the tribe danced to music.

Then after a while, after the drinking had ended, the women and the men of the tribe began to mate with each other. The whole group, each one of them, absolutely naked sat down and caressed each other. Then the wife of the headman rose and the drums, tribe all fell silent. She gestured towards a drunk Viran and he was hoisted to his feet and brought down from the stage where he was sitting.

Viran was made to sit on a rock, shaped like a pedestal while the rest of the tribe sat down on the opposite surveying him with great interest. Then the woman who appeared earlier, now covered in leaves addressed him.

"O stranger. You have given us our daughter back, one whom we thought lost. As a gift, accept this from us." she gestured to a shy woman in the clearing who stepped out of her group of her female friends, unlike the others who were still clothed and all of whom proceeded to strip her bare of the sparse clothing she had, while the woman being stripped all the while looked at him. The other woman continued,

"She is the most proficient among lovers and she will satisfy you completely. She has a ferocious appetite and I'm sure for a person like you, she will be worthy." A group of drummers began to bang on their drums softly, as the naked woman came closer to Viran.

The rest of her female friends stepped back and the naked group on the ground continued to slowly engage in the act of slow yet satisfying sex. The naked woman kneeled in front of Viran and pushed aside his cloth to reveal his huge bulging organ, which popped out on being released. Viran rested back, ignoring the drums, the collective moans of the rest of the tribe who were busy in their lovemaking.

The woman caressed him, stroking him painfully slow, her eyes flitting between Viran's eyes and his growing member. The woman was dark, her skin black, glistening in the heat of the bonfire around which the whole ceremony was taking place, hurting his eyes. Her nose, her ears, her belly were all pierced with jewellery accentuating her naked beauty.

She opened her mouth and teased him with her tongue, making Viran gasp as she swallowed him whole, her throat hitting his tip. She spat on him and then rose up to sit on his cock keeping her hands on his broad shoulders, making him enter her slowly, her hands behind his neck as she let herself be impaled by his throbbing penis. Both their rhythms matched the beats of the drums and the rest of the females began to sing in chorus, a deep and soft, yet arousing anthem made of moans, shrieks and laughter in a way imitating what the woman and Viran were doing with each other.

Then just when Viran was about to explode inside her, the woman sighed, her entire body shuddering as she withdrew herself from him and joined the rest of her friends in singing as another woman stepped forward and the same procedure followed as the woman let herself be stripped by her friends. The woman who was sitting and watching Viran now spoke,

"She's another powerful lover, who has a very unique sense of love making. Let her ride you and take you away to a faraway place of pleasure."

The drums continued to reverberate as the naked woman in front of Viran pulled him by his erect shaft gently towards a nearby tree. Then she turned and smiled as she kneeled down in front of him wrapping her huge, round lips around his wet cock as she serviced him beautifully with her mouth.

Viran arched back and held the woman's head for support. The woman below raised her neck further and took him in her mouth. Then she stood up, turned offering Viran her shapely ass, which he took happily. He plunged inside her and held her neck towards him as they both moaned in sexual pleasure as the rhythm of the singers and the drummers grew louder.

Both lovers moved passionately as one thrusted and the other reciprocated. Then the woman turned and lifted herself off the ground supported by Viran as he moved inside her from the front, she wrapped a leg around his muscular back and her anklets jingled as he pushed himself inside her. Viran found the position tiring, so he whispered it to his partner's ears.

She smiled and pushed him away, then she made him lie down and getting on top of him she let him impale her, making her vaginal lips move apart as they accepted the intrusion of his hard dick.

They made love like this for a while. The woman closed her eyes and resting herself on his legs, she made love to him as her body moved on his wet cock mixed with both their fluids. Then she built up the pace, biting her lips as Viran placed a hand between her huge bouncing breasts as if controlling her. Then she slowed down, as both convulsed through each other's orgasm flowing through their bodies.

The woman smiled as she saw the hot, sticky white seed leaking out of her opening and she massaged herself, caressing her clits and shutting them with her fingers as she rose up and clenched her legs together, moving away from him and being supported by her friends who were holding her hands. Viran was dragged in his drunk and spent state towards his tent where the last sound he heard before falling asleep was the sound of banging drums and shouting


Jism786
Jism786
113 Followers