All Comments on 'The Anniversary Dance'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I feel like I have read this EXACT story before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The hell?

"She's not cheating on ya man! Just coming to my strip club everyday and getting naked for anyone and everyone but you. And practing masturbating and sucking dildos with the girls." Lmfao xD pretty sure I'd still get a divorce. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story is just OK

This wife is cheating every way from Sunday,,, I have known or known of wives like this one,,, and to the last wife all of them were cheating on their husbands... I would like to see a follow up to this one... and have her explain the real happenings in the work place... My wife worked in a hospital setting,,, I need not to say more

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Wouldn't go as far as the nony before me

But, I would be pretty pissed off. She's spent a year covering up and hiding away and barely shown anything, then admits to being "really embarrassed and shy at first" and making plenty of tips. So it seems the patrons have had if not a better show and earlier one, at the very best they got to see her naked body fully lit at the same time as her husband.

Overall it was a bit of fun though, it was a bit telegraphed when we were told Mario had a strip club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice story but very common story on lw

I would be pissed that my wife stripped on stage. I would rather she do it at home for me and I would be happy she stopped the granny clothes. But my issue (me not wife) is my jealousy and her exhibitionist streak now would cause drift in marriage. Not to mention my friends and neighbors going the club and watching my wife. That would kill it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dyslexic?

So she was a lady in the bedroom and a whore in public?

And she didn't learn to swallow without a live test subject?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Qestion?

Why do people with NO sense or IQ write stories like this.

Don't take me wrong, it is not bad, it is so... so, but you could done it far better.

this is your statement:

"I followed her for a bit but had to break it off so I could get to my next call"

Who in his write mind would bother with a call when he is trying to see if the wife is up to no good?... well, no one with IQ that is over 10.

I know, yours isn't that high, but in that case, ask someone. It is not a crime to ask.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What is this BS

So the wife won't have sex with the husband and the solution is dancing nude at a strip club? Bull shit.

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Weird -- REALLY weird

I like weird!!!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Uh

No. She went from total screaming neurotic prude to titty dancing in public and fucking him in a strip club VIP room? Total horse shit. Must have been the Martian slut ray set to stun.

Perhaps he should have had a talk with his virgin fiance before the wedding about expectations. Besides, at her height his sons are going to be midgets.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Cute fantasy.

Purely fantasy.

She might have lost her job in real life and I am skeptical about a husband, who had been denied like this one, taking his wife stripping for a bunch of strangers for a couple months before he even got a look and that is even if he doesn't mind sharing his wife's nudity and sexuality with paying customers.

Fun but solidly in fantasy land.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3 stars. Not one of your best.

4’10” and perfectly proportioned? Is she an 11 year old because that is just too creepy. And why would she be getting naked and dancing for strange men for months but tell her husband, whom she says “she loves so much that she would crawl over shit and broken glass” but not enough to get freaky with him?

Sorry but very inconsistent.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951about 5 years ago
Clueless

As dumb as the wives that find cuckold porn on husband's history, then restrains him to watch her gangbang and forces cream pies on him. If I wanted to marry a stripper, I would have. If I wanted everyone to see you naked, I would have done what perverts do - taken secret pictures and put them online. All I wanted was a partner, a wife and lover, not an iceberg nor a slut. Do you want to pick up the paperwork at my attorney's or shall I have you served at the hospital?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes I can't see this.

As anything but bad .He can't trust her or her family. And turned the wife into a slut

meganann10meganann10about 5 years ago

Good story a refreshing change from most stories on here it good to see that not all wives cheat

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

Okay, I can understand no sex before marriage, but they had NO discussions about sex? Didn't they make out? Didn't he find out her ideas about nudity when he tried to get her boobs out?

Okay, he loves her and doesn't regret marrying her, but he won't cheat, even with permission, but this is ridiculous! Why didn't they get counseling to get her see that her mother was insane? No matter how good his intentions are, this marriage isn't going to last if she doesn't change.

I've had three sisters-in-law who were nurses, never heard of a split shift like that!

"But trust me on this, she's put a lot of thought and effort into it." - Gee, ya think they know what's going on?

A dildo for a wife that doesn't like sex?

So, instead of giving him a private dance AT HOME, she has to get naked in front of a bunch of strangers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Go ahead and draw up the divorce papers and keep them ready. Any idiot who thinks his newly unfettered wife can strip at a club and keep her legs closed is beyond delusional. Yawn..............

rnebularrnebularabout 5 years ago
Liked it, nice change of pace for LW

Thanks for sharing!

cynsharercynsharerabout 5 years ago
Overcoming a repressed sexual upbringing...

I enjoyed this story and appreciate you sharing it. Once my wife learned that sex is fun and can be recreational rather than dirty and for procreation, she became very enthusiastic about it, almost insatiable! She is still loyal and loving to me, but our sex life became very fulfilling and open.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 5 years ago
A radical idea...

... a woman that loves her husband and won't cheat on him. Great fantasy! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was good for a fictional story

For those of us idiots that insist this is a real life story, it was horrible. First off it's a warning to all men. You NEVER marry a woman that wants to go to her wedding night as a virgin. Sex is too big a part of marriage to not even talk about expectations before getting married. That fact alone makes him an idiot. Then he sees her going off and can't follow her - THAT day. Why doesn't he take some time off or adjust his schedule and follow her on a couple of other days? The setup in the strip club was so obvious only a blind man doesn't realize what's coming. But I know a ton of men that would NOT be happy that their wife was stripping in public. And sure as hell they wouldn't be happy that she continues to strip when he's not around. This was a train wreck waiting to happen. So they're going to get a divorce. Most men would have gotten an annulment when she told him that they would be sleeping in separate beds. All men get a divorce when she continues to strip. So putting aside the reality of the story, I still think he divorces her and moves away. Bitches be crazy.

2 stars

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 5 years ago
A sexually repressed wife Ends of dancing naked at a bar/ nightclub?

Are you fucken kidding me? This has to be the stupidest idea ever in the entire loving wives category.

And how the Hell could anybody get married and never discuss their sex life?

This is just pathetic and moronic. What a waste of time This is just pathetic and moronic. What a waste of time

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 5 years ago
Sweet... But sour....

Glad she came out of her shell...

But now she is dancing for tips? Not sure its going to last long. Their marriage I mean.

RougeHunterRougeHunterabout 5 years ago
but... women?

Why does people think getting intimate with other women (for women) physically or emotionally doesn't count as cheating?

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 5 years ago
Interesting Concept

Your story concept was one that isn’t often seen here. Refreshing and well constructed. After her on stage dance several questions popped into my head. Darn if you didn’t answer them all immediately. That certainly is a rarity for me. Yeah, I gave you a good score. Thanks for sharing.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 5 years ago
Made Me Smile

Sure, it was very silly and there isn't an ounce of logic in this story; but it was a nice little love story. Thanks for making me smile.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whore

I would get the kids DNA test. She was stripping for months for other men and getting lots of tips before her husband even got to see her naked. She was probably using that reserved room to fuck customers and make her uncle money. WHORE and stupid husband should be the name of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun story ,friction.

Who wants to marry a virgin today,! make sure your sexually compatible and talk over all feelings about life, honesty,living within your means,no reckless spending, trust. Etc before tieing the knot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG

Really...this is a great fantasy and a true loving wife! Wouldn't it be great if your wife did something even close to this to make you happy? I thought the story was very good and refreshing from all the cuck stories posted on here. Thanks for the story and please keep writing.

"Buckeye Fan"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like the supposed fidelity, . . .

but a ridiculous concept to overcome frigidity and prudishness. So the girls and the club patrons got to see her act before her husband did, and she never asked his permission to become a stripper.

A really cute basic plot idea, but you blew the execution. She relies on friends and acquaintances to experiment and learn the most intimate sexual skills that she should be learning with her husband. She lied to him to protect her secret sexual awakening. So why wouldn't she continue to lie as need or desire occurs? And we are supposed to think that SHE is the stupid and naive one?

Just too contrived and ignorant of normal human sexuality and behavior. Makes you wonder what they Did talk about before they got married.

gordo12gordo12about 5 years ago
Fun little romp

But the female is a little over the top.

I've run into women like that and they're not worth the time to fix them. Worst was a mid 50's friend who refused to hot tub because her father (dead) wouldn't approve of her wearing a bathing suit in front of man she wasn't married too. In a liquored up moment leaving a bar her husband admitted she was frigid.

So sad.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry

Too stupid and cucky for my taste/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Forsaking all others, unless they're big tippers.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 5 years ago
Sorry, but ...

Sweetie has been thoroughly brainwashed for most of her life by her Mom. Dad, while still alive, did nothing to provide a different impression. Neither she nor her fiance have any discussions regarding sex after she informed him she was a virgin and intended to stay that way until married. Apparently, pretty much stay that way AFTER marriage, also. Hubby spends a year married to the Ice Queen, but he’s not happy about it (duh!)

So ... magic happens and she (with a little help from a cousin who owns a strip club) turns herself into a horney stripper, and they hump happily for the rest of their lives.

2*

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 5 years ago
huge hole

very huge hole here why didnt the sex talk happen while they were dating? he marries a woman he doesnt know then surprised when she brings up her way of thinking about sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So she wont fuck her husband

but she will dance naked for money in front of strangers?

She supposedly loves her husband but rather than let him teach her, and let them discover what they both like together she learns how to please a man from her strip joint owning cousin?

I'd have dumped the bitch on the spot

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Ok. Left me with a lot of questions

There are a few big issues I have with this.

I suspect you must-have meant 5' 10" as that is hot model / stripper territory whereas 4' 10" is almost a hobbit.

Ok. So she had a repressed sexual upbringing. So she went to her strip-club owning relatives for help. So she learned to strip and suck cock by working as a stripper.. Wait, what?

If her goal was to become better to hubby, why did she not start experimenting with him? Why wait so long? She could have learned something and tried it on her hubby. She laments the time they wasted, yet she was masturbating, playing with dildos, stripping for other men the whole time? The only one missing out was hubby. Her NOT getting horny and taking it out on hubby that entire time makes no sense. If it turned her on so much, she would have banged him. They were in the same bed!

She knew about the video system in the top area? Doesn't that imply she had been there before? She showed 0 hesitation to strip naked or walk about naked. She handled hubby like a veteran in the top area, not a timid novice. She used language like a pro, that she had never used before.

You don't become a skilled cock sucker and swallower from practicing on a dildo.

The only thing that makes sense is she had been working as a stripper and learned properly. Hell maybe she practiced on her uncle.

KB

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
I wanted to like it...

Addie's character development was simply bizarre. She won't let her husband see her naked at home but she dances naked at the club. Unlike some characters she's not supposed to be lying/deceiving... she's just a mess of a character. Very incongruous / discordant. Sorry but i just couldn't like it.

Pappy7Pappy7about 5 years ago
I like your writing, most of the time.

I didn't and don't like the stories about men who love to have their wives exposed to and fucked by others. If she had to have the thrill of giving the rest of the world what she won't give her husband to get her fired up for him, then he is wasting his time and money on her. I won't say that this story is really bad, but it is not for me. But hey, that's why theirs chocolate and vanilla. Keep writing, I do enjoy some of your offerings and I appreciate the effort put forth to write for my entertainment.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Tags are wrong

They are meant to highlight what is in the story, there was no cheating. Though being a stripper could be seen as cheating. Shame he didn't get up and leave when she started on stage. He gets no sex and she was getting naked for strangers and family, and only their word it was only recent. She could have been doing it secretly for years.

From nun to slut, quite a change.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 5 years ago
An interesting story

It was enjoyable as a fantasy, but three things annoyed me.

They never discussed sex (or kids) before they were married?

"... although we did discuss seeing a marriage counselor. She was open to it, but it never happened." With a problem like that, he would have jumped at professional counseling.

Addie excluding Joe from her sexual blossoming.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Loved it. Not all strippers are skanks

Nice Hot Wife (for hubby only) story.

Go Tramp!!!

jesemmojesemmoabout 5 years ago
What?

I'm confused. This wife decided to learn more about sex by working at a strip joint instead of working on the problem with her husband. I would call some of her action a disgrace. Stripping in front of men and enjoying it. Learning to give a blowjob by using a dildo? No way.

I'm disappointed in the husband. The anniversary surprise would have caused me to walk out and not look back, but as stupid as he was, thought every thing was fine. What a idiot.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Late Thought

Okay, let's suspend disbelief that she works with her aunt and uncle of getting rid of her sexual hangups.

But as someone else said, when the dancing was making her horny, why the hell wasn't she going home and jumping hubby's bones?

And given her repressed past, now that she is free to satisfy her husband, why in the hell is she still stripping, even if only occasionally?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
misguided focus

How can you say it is alright for a woman to hold out on her "husband", while she is willing to get naked for strangers. It is really twisted that her family is willing to allow her to publicly share herself with others while she sleeps in pajamas with the one who she "supposedly loves".

The trouble is the author has gone to too much trouble trying to find an acceptable venue for debauchery while maintaining the semblance of a "thriving" marital relationship.

Personally, the moment I saw my wife stripping on stage ON OUR ANNIVERSARY, I would have walked out to begin my next life. It wouldn't be bad if she was a little up front with him about what she was doing, but keeping him in the dark and denying him sexual fulfillment is over the top.

Twisted, but I can see how the author is trying to hit new untried stupid angles of novelty in a worn out world of debauchery.

Smokepole

Texas_Military_ManTexas_Military_Manabout 5 years ago
BS

Yeah, using whores to teach wife how to be a good wife....NOT! Hot wife on 1st anniversary, wife cheating with Mr. Big Cock months later, divorce by 2nd anniversary.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Loved it.

Nice to have a story of truly loving noncheating wife every once in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Garbage

Long time since I read cap as bad as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
really.....

cute play on the cheating wife story. but that is as far I can take it. The rest is just a future cuck. story. It is just a matter of time. Parading around in front of strangers while lying about what is going on. The "I was doing it for you" platitude is B.S. in reality. Oh well good luck sport. It's just a matter of time before she takes the dancing get to vanilla and she wants to spice it up. Well, look of the bright side. You have a kid to keep your wimp ass company while she spreads her wings.

The hiding of an anniversary surprise is normal, the learning to strip getting naked for strangers would have be a straight line to the divorce court.

4 stars for the creativity, 1 star for the outcome.

titan785titan785about 5 years ago
Nice story but a few things bother me

1. During the weeks she was dancing nude for other guys she wouldn’t even let her husband see her nude. She denied him what she gave to them.

2. Her cousin the bar owner knew the husbands concern but didn’t tell her. He was obviously grooming her for more.

3. She was “learning new things but not practicing them at home.

4. From what she gave the other patrons she was cheating but just not touching strange dick yet.

I woukd love to see a rewrite that is more realistic

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Seems to me

if he wanted to marry a stripper, he would have married a stripper instead of the opposite of a stripper. I'd suggest packing his shit and GTFO before one of Uncle's thugs gets to him.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Fuck her and Mario

If he wanted a slut for wife why didn't he marry one

No respect for him either

Bad enough if she just stripped to bra and panties and I don't mean a thong

No stars sorry I read it

Rameriz4Rameriz4almost 5 years ago
Soon to be cheating.

Toss her ass to the curb quick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Few Changes if "Loving Wives"

Instead of the hard to believe crappy,happy ending,this story would have been better with a true "Loving Wives" ending. ~ Wimpy the husband (What else could he have been allowing his wife to dictate their almost 1st year of marriage?) should have continued to follow wifey to the strip club,and gone inside to see wifey prancing around nude and playing with her pussy for all to see. After a while he could watch the slut disappearing into the back room and emerging wiping off her mouth as the guy was pulling up his zipper. he'd rush out crying but if he'd stayed he would have seen her disappear into the VIP room followed by a trail of big swinging dicks. (Now he realized why her twat felt wider than the entrance to The Holland Tunnel those very few times she allowed him to slide his 4 incher into her with the lights turned off.) And of course they had a family with 4 children,Tyrone,Ruby, LeRoy. and Mario Jr..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a loser

What kind of man would be happy that his sexually repressed wife was so scared of him leaving due to lack of sex that she took fuck lessons from her aunt and uncle?

Why wouldnt she just say yes to his advances instead?

Personally I would be beyond pissed that my "loving wife" chose to steal all of those fist moments and all that mutual discovery from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Heh, heh-heh, Head Nurse

Beavis and Butthead 4-ever LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And this writer rode the short school bus...

What a complete waste of space this is! Does the writer not read over his shit! This is a story about morons and the mentally challenged! 1 is the score ....should really have scores that could go into the minus....I have noticed that lately the stories are really stupid and moronic on this site...a sign of the times....maybe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I can relate

There are girls who are taught that sex is dirty and only for procreation. They go to their marriage beds ignorant, not just naive. I am not quite sure dancing naked at a strip club was the way to go, but getting family to teach her was. Good story. The characters were realistic which is the main point of a story, and it certainly was different. Thank you for writing it. Marie.

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Married one

Of those, like screwing a dead person. Gave up trying after two years. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What an amazing concept!

A Loving Wife story that featured an actual loving wife.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
one anon said it best.

If you see your wife dressed like a slut and lying to you and you start to follow her you don't quit because you have a work appointment. Had he followed her all the way he would have saw her go to the strip club and maybe he could have caught her act. It could have cut out months of what she was doing behind his back.

Not sure if I would divorce right away but my loss of trust in her and her family would probably make my marriage miserable and lead to divorce anyway. So many other pointed out that she was stripping for months and getting "tips" so guys were very familiar with my wife more so than I. And what did she really do with those whores?

And now she is an exhibitionist? she will be flashing everyone and getting more slutty by the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a dumb clueless loser this guy is.

She was stripping for a couple months before and as her cousin said "she got sex education" and he didn't ask anything. WTF he is a complete loser. She was getting it at the club and still is. Bet anything the kids aren't even his. She deceived him and clearly was cheating but used "got sex education" as a cover. Her and her cousin and his wife are laughing at what a loser he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of gotten an annulment in the first place or a divorce if not. If she wanted to be a frigid and sleep by herself, so be it. I wouldn't stay married to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a nonsnes!!

She would be out of my life asap! Dancing in a stripclub without the knowlege of the husband?? Hours of hours of her mutually time practicing at a stripclub?? She has no courage to communicate with her husband but she alleged that she loves him?? Ha ha ha!! And the Cousin let him be in the dark over some month?? Ha ha ha!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First stripping nude in a club without her husband, then what nurse does this

and stays employed? I gave it three stars but the plot is not realistic, she is lying to her husband, stripping nude without his knowledge in public, give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And I Thought

I was stupid. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

Really........what's it suppose to be...fantasy....fiction? Do you think there are girls, college age, that are like Addie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrible premise. Author is a voyeur and latent sharer.

So. She's frigid. Doesn't work on it. But then takes up stripping and exotic dancing and bares all in front of strangers, ostensibly "to learn"? Encouraged by family who watch? Then husband joins in and revels in act.

New level of degeneracy and utter slime. Good thing "protagonist" had no morals, self respect and is OK as a latent sharer of his wife by means of exhibition. Even a bit condescending to those forced to dance out of financial means. She does so because she's too fucking lazy and by don't of actions, a cheat, to work it out like a normal, decent human being.

Burn the wrench!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Totally Unreal !

Which inhibited girl, sexually repressed since childhood and even as a bride who refuses to sleep in the same bed as her husband, let alone nude, would in three months go to stripping nude for an audience of horny men?! This is nearly the worst plot by this author. Made me laugh at a ridiculous story, so 3*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous , if you think tramp is a nbc or "latent sharer"

You need to read more lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

How are the 'children' going to know Tony even has a Hall of Fame board, let alone what's on it?

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Uh huh

"So how did you learn to swallow?".....:It's just something I did.".............Tells you everything. She cheated.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Totally

Story is totally unbelievable and makes no sense on multiple levels, but, hey, this is just a story and it does not pretend to have any reality and so just enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wanted to like it

but I didn't. I love the erotic theme of a wife who comes out of her shell and becomes the sexual creature her husband always wants. The romantic in me enjoys reading about a wife growing while her husband watches and enjoys that growth.

You might think this story would hit all my buttons. It did not. It just made me sad. The lies and deceit ruined it for me. Here is what would have made this story hot. If the wife told her husband her plan, then asked him to not come to the club until their anniversary. Same theme, but the husband is involved and his anticipation heightens the experience. Or the wife could have told her husband the plan, and asked him to attend each if her shoes. He then would sit in the audience watching her. This makes her sexual growth a shared experience between the two of them.

In contrast to those plots, your story created an uncertainty in the reader regarding the wife's commitment to her husband. Having her give the gift of her sexual growth to strangers while hiding it from her husband destroys the sense that these two people have a bond which will hold them together as their relationship changes and grows. Like a lot of readers, I see a divorce coming down the line for these two characters. If you did not intend that, then you missed the mark. Sorry.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
No

Just hell no. She has to dance in a strip club to learn how to please her husband and then he agrees to let her keep doing it...No, just hell no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Good

I had this nervous feeling all throughout the last half of the story. I have been to swap clubs but never with somebody I loved. I doubt that I would ever condone that behavior - but, it did better than most. At least there were no divorces.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Too

Too stupid for words.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic-

Saddletramp, I loved it! New favorite!

meganann10meganann10over 3 years ago

A true ;loving wife story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Video tapes?

So ask Mario or whoever for the last two months of tapes on the dates where the wife was dancing. Check out all the rooms etc and see what she really did. If he refuses then you know 100% she was not just dancing. If they are clean then maybe believe her. BUT!!! I would not want to be married to a stripper and I would not want have her continue.

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

Finally one of your stories with a happy ending without threat of death, disease or infidelity. And... it was only 3 pages. Thanks for this one.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Short and Sweet. I love 4'10" women!!!

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

What is wrong

with you commenter? Why to you do all stories have to be airtight?. Why cant stories that are fiction be a bit over the top?

Do you question all movies you see on television, or all books you read, did you ever wonder why the coyote that ran off the mile deep canyon chasing the roadrunner was able to get up and keep going?

And did you forget who wrote this story? Saddletramp 1956 that's who and certainly not you. And you also must have forgotten that in saddletramps world anything can happen.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Another thing as well,

it was her cousin and his wife not her aunt and uncle.

And you say you read this story so well that you can make comments that must have been about some other story you read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

He went 1 year without Sex ?? I would have gotten a Divorce ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bull$hlt -

Stripping for other men for “months”? & the husband didn’t know?

That’s called cheating.

Try a better ending.

Maybe wife divorced-cousins shot or at least sued.

Cousins had a free stripper and “offered” to let her stay???

Sure. (Be sure to include a DNA test fir the first kid.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Okay, so it was a bit over the top with her dancing nude for an audience but so what? She was there for her husband only! 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story and well written. Just one problem. No girl brot up in those circumstances would ever let her vocabulary so freely and regularly adopt the F-word.

I grew up in a part of the USA where many girls wait at least until they find the name they might marry. In the vast majority of cases, most greatly enjoy sex, but end up an angle in public and a shore in the bedroom. Even those who are more promiscuous avoid the crudest words, but retain and love all sexual activities. Most of the married woman friends I know are like that. I have read 100's of literotica stories that my wife would enjoy if only F*ck, C*nt, and similar were tamed down

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

@Anonymus Bull$hit

My thoughts exactly. The husband is deprived of almost anything sexual and she strips for strangers for months, without his consent? She also admits it makes her hot, but he did not benefit from it at all up to the anniversary. I'd call her behaviour cheating. She says she does it only for him, but that doesn't make it so.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Uhm, loving, honoring and cherishing your husband does not include lying to him and dancing at a strip club for men. Don't get me wrong, the story overall was very nice and I love the concept of her family helping her overcome her mothers shitty teachings, and the result was a strong, amazing marriage/sex life, but her cousin helped her to lie to her husband and she lied right to his face. Mario or Jenny could have just told him about the entire thing instead of letting him continue on thinking she was cheating on him. They tried to reassure him, but they knew he would still think it.

I love the wife for doing everything s he could to change what she knew was frustrating her husband, I love the work and effort she put into it, but I hated that she lied to him. I hated it even more so when she said she repeated her vows to him after being informed her lie was caught. Like, the fact you lied was against your vows, or so she should have realized no?

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Also, the fact that she made him go two/three weeks of barely seeing her was kinda mean. Sure her shift changed but that doesn't mean she has to completely ignore her own husband for weeks.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years ago

Boss, you never cease to amaze. 6 stars. not your best, but still very good. The Bear approves. A little weird, but sweet. Hard to believe there are people out there with that belief system. Also, that he didn't tumble to her hang up before marriage.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Unusual story thanks. But I wouldn’t be him stripping in a club no, no way.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

I liked it. The writer of the story says she didn't cheat on the husband, its his story, im not sure i would actually marry or be married to a stripper but it takes all sorts. Thanks for the story.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 3 years ago

I thought this story was great. I don't know why people have such hang-ups about exotic dancers, they work a job just like the rest of us do. And so what some men saw his wife nude, it is only skin so what the hell. I also liked how much she obviously loved her husband enough to work on putting aside her inhibitions that her screwed up mother pounded into her head. Like I said it was a great story and I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who would like to see his wife exhibiting her naked body to a bunch of strange men? You've got to be sick to enjoy that!!! 2*s.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 3 years ago

What the heck are your kids up to that they would even see Mario's Hall of Fame board?

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

This was definitely different than your usual stuff, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Then again, I always enjoy actual loving wives in the Loving Wives category.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

"I took a vow to love, honor and cherish you, and ONLY you until death do us part."

Thats why I engaged in mutual maturation for a third of the year with half a dozen people OTHER than you, after all what man would ever want to be involved in helping his wife expand her sexuality? Thank goodness my cousin was willing to do what I knew you didn't want to do.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...