All Comments on 'The Anniversary Present'

by DrLuverotica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

One reason you don't buy your wife a vibrator

amberbmaidamberbmaidabout 10 years ago
good story

A little lacking on character development but a fun premise. Don't listen to the anonymous posters who read your entire story and then rip it. Its a little telling that they choose to read the entire story with this subject matter and then write a disparaging comment as if trying to shun their own desires. Sad really. Keep up the good work..

davefoley1962davefoley1962about 10 years ago
agree with ambermaid

It does lack a bit in character info, but passionate and arousing. Perhaps your characters will grow with further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pleasure

Im so hard right now i could explode what an idea lovedd that he really enjoyed be turned into a sissy cock hungry wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very hot story

I wish my sexy wife would do this with me. In fact, I'm going to have her read this story and maybe she'll agree to share her male lovers with me -- just like in your story. I truly want to get dressed up and go to her office so that all of her work colleagues see me dressed as a sexy slutty bitch. I want her hot hunk of a boss to feed me his big cock, shoot his cum down my throat, and then fuck my man-pussy long and hard -- all at the same time as my wife's manager fucks her pussy with his thick cock. Then, she'll tell me to eat her manager's cum out of her cunt while he gets behind me a shoots his 2nd load in my pussy. Please tell more stories -- this one turned me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The subject matter is not the problem.

I am tired of people smearing everyone who dislikes a story with that worn out crap about 'we secretly like it and are jerking off to it in the dark.' No. The story is weak. The characters are cardboard. The action is unbelievable, even as fantasy. The quantum leaps in the plot are ridiculous. The dialogue is stiff and often laughable. It reads like a 12y/o wrote a letter to Penthouse.

Author, I applaud your guts for writing and posting, but you need more practice and a good editor. Look at some of the How To stories on Lit to get better. Read good stories and think about why they are good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

Omg, i loved it!! CD Sara

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That was just horrible

You have no real character development. When his supposedly conservative wife starts to demean and degrade him, she would have been out the door and down the road to divorce. You jump around and things happen that make no sense or happen for no particular rhyme or reason. Not even a great editor could have saved this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
silicon?

The only dildos made from silicon are glass... the flexible rubbery dildos are sometimes made from silicone, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sooo Fucking Hottt

Made me almost cum in my panties without even touching my cock. I luv getting my 'pussy' fucked by a couple of real T-girls that live not too far from me. One in my 'pussy' while I take the other 9 incher deep in my throat. They like to dress me up like a school girl when they fuck me. They keep promising to have a couple of well hung studs over to fuck me too, but so far it's just been their 9 inches.

oldvintner@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story

Hello I adore all of your stories. You have a great talent for the erotica of cross dressing and cuckolding. They are my deepest desires. I only could wish my conservative wife would participate. I would love to correspond with you and have many sexy ideas for future stories. Keep up the great work. Darriane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So stupid. Most crossdressers are just that - crossdressers. They're not sissies. They're not gay. They're not pussy's. Most men in this situation would draw back and talk to his wife about her attitude. If she REALLY wants this crap then she can have it - as a divorced asnd single woman. Bad story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous