All Comments on 'The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 04'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I'm glad mom finally took the next step and fucked the son. Enough of the teasing already. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Feels forced

Everything involving the parrents and kenzie feels forced like she is ok with fucking tom because she deep down has feelings for him but it feels like she doesnt want to be with her parrents so i hope you wont make her have sex with her dad other than that greate series so far

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME...EXCELLENT

I wish Kenzie was my sister their Mom was mine.

Great story.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

The aunt will be fun

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
What a fabulous story. One of my favorites. Love Kinzie. Looking forward to more of the back story with Aunt Ann and Sue.

I do agree that Kenzie is not as open about sex with her Mother and very shy about her father.

I think Tom is natural since they have always been close as siblings. They did not talk about sex between them, but had an underlying affection for each other.

Mom and Kenzie was a beautiful and tender sexual experience.

I am surprised that Tom did not sleep in the nude and snuggle with Kenzie. Maybe wake up with "Morning Wood". I think they are starting to wonder what it will be like once they return home. Kenzie loves Tom's big cock over Luke's smaller cock. How will they handle being together, dating other people, and having sex with Mom, Dad, and between them.

What about Aunt Anne?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cumming

Keep it up.love the brother/sister relationship and got very excited with mom doing Tom.Kenzie and dad should be excellent but can't wait for Aunt/Kenzie and Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kenzie pov

Make the next story Kenzie point of view and talk about the dads size

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
1163 Followers
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!