The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers

In between breaths Mom moans, "Oh Kenzie... keep going... you're doing a great job sweetie!" Kenzie continues her work, loudly eating Mom's pussy for several minutes before Mom finally yells, "Yes! Cumming!" Before collapsing down on Kenzie's face. Mom's face is contorted from the pleasure of her intense orgasm and her legs quiver rapidly. Finally, Mom recovers and sits up, her white cum dripping out of her pussy. Kenzie raises her head and some of Mom's cum is in her hair, contrasting greatly with the natural brown color. Some of it ended up on her forehead as well from when Mom collapsed.

Mom looks at Kenzie and asks, You good? I'm sorry for that but that is probably the best orgasm I've ever had."

Kenzie nods, "Yeah. I'm good."

Mom uses the back of her hand to wipe sweat off her forehead. Then she smiles and nods, "I'm glad. What about you Tom? How did you feel about that?"

I smile, "I loved the whole thing! God the two of you sounded so wet."

Mom nods, frowning, "Unfortunately, after that last orgasm I think I'm out of commission for a little while. So if Kenzie wants to you and her can play while I watch."

I look at Kenzie, "So?"

Kenzie looks back at me. Mom's cum is slowly dripping down her forehead and has reached to just above her eyebrows. She says, "I need something now! I've never been this turned on in my life."

Mom smiles, "There you go. Kenzie lean back on me while I sit here." With that, Mom sits close to the edge of the bed and Kenzie sits between her legs, spreading her own. I stand in front of her and look at the beautiful pussy before me. Kenzie's cum is slowly leaking out and her vagina is visibly wet. I close the distance between us and run my fingers over Kenzie's wet hole, scooping up some of her juices. I hold them up on my fingers and she sucks them clean, tasting her own juices.

I then look Kenzie in the eyes and rub my tip over her moist entrance once, coating it with her cum, before slowly sliding my length inside her. Her pussy is so wet, that me just sliding in forces juices and cum out of her. They drip down her tender warm lips and ooze onto the bed. Kenzie gasps as I penetrate her, but Mom reaches around Kenzie and puts her hand on Kenzie's clit. Mom begins to rub slowly as I slide in and out of my sister. "UGGGGHHHH... fuck!" Kenzie moans. I slowly pick up the speed of my thrusts. I have been hard for so long today that my cock is beginning to hurt. Kenzie's dripping pussy squeezes my cock tightly as her lips are pulled away from her body as I slide out.

"This is hot you two. Keep it up." Mom says from next to Kenzie's head. Kenzie's soft moans fill the air. My cock is dripping with my own sister's juices and Kenzie looks up at me.

Kenzie orders, "Fuck me hard Tom! Pound your little sister!" I look into her eyes and smile. I place my hands on her hips, holding her in place and begin to rapidly thrust deep inside her tight pussy. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes!" Kenzie cries out between gasps and moans. Soon the room is full of the sounds of hard sex: flesh slamming into flesh, moans and grunts of pleasure and the squishing of a sopping wet vagina being fucked.

I feel my own orgasm building and I gasp out to Kenzie, "You close yet?"

Kenzie simply nods, her breathing too ragged to speak. After a few more deep thrusts, my balls begin to hurt from holding off my orgasm and I give one final thrust. Fortunately, this sets Kenzie over the edge and she throws her head back, resting it on Mom's shoulder. Kenzie's eyes close as she gasps loudly. As I cum inside her pussy, her own cum feels hot almost against my own and my cock currently inside her. I can feel my cock begin to shirk and I slide it out as her orgasm subsides. After I remove the head, a rush of liquids: my cum, her cum and her natural lube all slide out in a white gooey mess. Mom leans a very tired, sore and sweaty Kenzie on her back and begins to clean her up with her tongue. Kenzie's breathing slowly returns to normal and I stand there, catching my breath, sweat dripping down my body.

When Mom finishes, she looks up at the two of us and says, "You two are amazing for each other! Tomorrow is going to be a lot more fun!"

Kenzie sits up, "What's tomorrow?"

Mom smiles, "You're just going to have to wait and see."

I stand up and put my boxers back on. I announce, "I'm heading back to the room to clean up."

Kenzie stands shakily to her feet, "I'm coming too."

Mom looks at the two of us, "Alright. Good night! Love you both!"

Kenzie and I say, "Love you too Mom." Kenzie dresses in just her shirt and shorts before leading the way back to our room. She uses her key to open the door and goes into the bathroom, stripping naked on the way. I do the same and follow her into the shower.

She turns the water on and looks at me, saying, "I hope you don't expect more sex! We fucked three times today!"

I laugh, "Kenzie, I don't think I could get hard again if I tried!"

She smiles at me, picking up the soap and lathering herself up with it, "Good! Look at my pussy. I feel so sore."

I kneel down and look between her legs. Her normally closed pussy is wide open and slightly red. I stand, "Jesus!"

Kenzie hands me the soap, having finished washing herself and picks up the shampoo. "That's why I wanted you to fuck me hard, to hope you came quickly. Before today, I've never had more than one orgasm in a day. Today I had four."

"This is the most times I've came in a day too." I tell her.

Kenzie finishes shampooing her hair and looks at me, "Tell me Tom... are we fucked up?"

"What do you mean?" I ask, lathering by body with soap.

"We had sex with each other and enjoyed it several times. I'm only going to assume you and Mom had sex before I got there. Isn't this wrong?"

I sigh, "Mom and I did have sex. As for this being wrong... it is fun... but we are related so..."

Kenzie looks at me with concern, "Tom... I'm just worried that this might negatively impact all of us in the future. What if Dad gets mad about you and Mom?"

I laugh, "Dad is in on this, Mom told me that much. As for me and you... as long as it doesn't turn into a serious relationship and we continue to have fun, I don't see the harm in it.

Kenzie smiles, clearly happy with the second part of the answer. Wordlessly, she hugs me, her wet breasts pushing into my chest. I hug her back and we embrace for several seconds before pulling apart.

I say, "As happy as I am for what we have become, I'm tired and want to sleep."

Kenzie says, "Me too."

I step out of her way and exit the shower as she rinses shampoo out of her hair. I quickly towel myself off and leave the bathroom, dressing in boxers and gym shorts before crawling into bed. I don't even turn the lights off and I fall asleep instantly, wondering what Mom has planned for tomorrow.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers
12