The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
The Bet Gets Made.
8.8k words
20.2k
20
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Anniversary Vacation

Part Two

The Bet gets made

The kids all were fed and dressed and ready to go their separate ways when Alli sat down at the table with me, and I figured I would get the conversation started.

"I would like to talk to you about last night."

"It was great, wasn't it?"

"What were you trying to prove and who were you proving it to?"

"I wasn't trying to prove anything to anyone, I was horny as hell, and you took care of it big guy."

"That was just you being horny? I would hate to see you sex starved."

"Awe baby, you'd never let that happen."

"And sucking off that young boy, was that just horny also?"

"Come on, you know I love to suck cock and swallow cum when I'm horny. You're not mad that I sucked his cock, are you?"

"No, not at all, it was actually hot as hell. That's not what I'm saying."

"Then explain it to me dear."

I pulled out my phone and showed her the pictures of her body passed out on the bed bruises and all.

"What about how far you went? This isn't normal for you."

"Oh honey, that's nothing. Don't you remember back in college I used to get bruised up much more than that, and we used to laugh about it."

"Yes, I remember. But you stopped having that type of rough sex."

"No, we stopped having that kind of rough sex. I never said I didn't want more of it. I really enjoy it when I am pushed to my limits. But back then we had multiple men, and I didn't have to do it to myself."

"I'm not sure I understand what you're saying."

"Relax dear, I can see those wheels turning inside your head. I'm not saying I want to go with other men, you are more than enough for me."

"But last night you were acting like an 18-year-old."

"No, I was acting like a 40-year-old woman, but I wish you were more like an 18-year-old."

"What does that mean. Didn't I satisfy you last night?"

"That's not what I said, and please stop thinking like that. You satisfied me very well last night. It's just you could satisfy me more when you were 18."

"How so?"

"Last night I had 5 orgasms, I sucked you clean once, sucked you hard once, and counting the young man at the club I gave 5 blow jobs to completion."

"And that wasn't enough for you?"

"It was enough, and I asked you to stop thinking that way."

"Then what?"

"The last 3 blow jobs I was trying to get you hard enough to climb back on, but you came before you got hard enough."

"You wanted to fuck 3 more times in top of everything else?"

"At least, but it just wasn't to be."

"Where did this newfound sex drive come from?"

"It's not new Baby, it's been building for the past 20 years or so."

"Really, why am I just now hearing about this?"

"It's not like that and you know it. Relax and let me explain it to you. Men reach their sexual prime around 18 to 20 years of age but women don't hit that prime until 35 to 40 years of age. That's in most every scientific journal there is and it's just biology."

"So, you need more sex now than you did back then?"

"No, I can handle more sex than I could back then. It's not like I must have it or else, it's just that my body can handle more now and psychologically I am more prepared for it than before."

"You're saying you could fuck like that every night?"

"Every morning, every afternoon, every night, and all the time in between."

"Now I think that's bullshit."

"Why so?"

"Look, we're not spring chickens here. Bodies slow down, urges wain, it's called getting older."

"There are huge differences between a body getting older and a sex drive. When I'm fucking, my body doesn't hurt in the least. It's like while I'm engaging in sex, my body becomes 18 again. Do I hurt now...Just a bit but I would jump right back in and do it all day today again."

"That is something I'd have to see to believe."

"You know I'm not adverse to participating in anything you could dream up, so take your shot and I'll prove it to you."

"Want to make a bet out of this, something with serious prizes at the end for the winner?"

"Sure, I'm game honey, what do you have in mind."

"Well, if I were to set it up where you got continuously fucked and used for a 24-hour period, you would have to last and enjoy every minute of it. None of this suffering to the end, really enjoy it and participate."

"OK, that's the win/win. What are the bets?"

"If you give out before the end, you will get the nipple piercings I wanted you to get, and you spend one week without clothes engaging in all sexual activities anytime or anywhere I chose."

"That's a heavy bet, I need to think about my side of the bet for a moment."

"Why, afraid to take that bet?"

"Oh, now you're pushing it baby. OK, I got it."

"What is your side going to be?"

"If I win, you set up 5 young Verlie cocks to fuck me silly for that same week."

"So, either way you get fucked raw for a week? That's the way you want the bet to go?"

"You said I could choose."

"OK, you're on honey, but I warn you...your body is going to be a wreck by the time you're done."

"You let me worry about that."

"OK babe, it's a bet."

"I'm sorry I can't stay home with you today to test out some of your claims today, but I have that meeting this morning. I shouldn't be all day, so I'll see you this afternoon."

"And I'll be all prettied up in case you want to go out again tonight."

"I love it when you act like this."

"Me too babe."

I went to shower and just thought about the bet we just made, thinking this should be fun just finding out if she's right about this. Remembering our days in school, we would engage in sex parties with multiple Men and women, and we even put Alli in the middle of two gangbangs back then. How sexy she looked covered in cum and still being fucked until she couldn't stand or speak, but she never tapped out or gave in, she would just take more and more. But that was 2 decades ago and she's not as young as she thinks she is. It will be fun to participate and watch this happen, not to mention she remains naked to available to fuck for a week with nipple piercings...this was a win/win for me.

When I finished and got home from work Alli was dressed in a sexy but covering nightie, heels, jewelry, and her make up and hair were done perfectly.

"New dinner attire me sweet woman?"

"I wanted to get you revved up enough to take me out for a good time tonight."

"Well, that outfit will do it. What were you hoping for, a quiet dinner, a bar night, or something totally different?"

"What do you have in the totally different column?"

"Oh no, if you pick totally different or off the chain, you get no previews dear."

"Not even a hint?"

"Nope, I'll lay out your clothes and you get dressed and hold on for the ride."

"OK, I choose totally different, off the chain, out of this world and outrageous all mixed together."

"Wow, you really are in a rare form tonight, aren't you?"

"Just excited to see what you come up with."

"Alright then, after the kids are fed and taken care of, we'll go have some drinks then to a special late-night spot I know."

"Ooooh, a special late-night place, tell me more."

"I said no spoilers babe."

"Well then, I'll just have to wait and see."

We all sat down and had dinner together, mostly girl talk between Alli and the girls, but I was included in some spots and that's the way I like it. She has such a good relationship with them that I don't really have to worry about a thing, so my life is good in that respect. After dinner the girls cleaned up and did the dishes while Alli and I sat in the living room having a drink together.

"Feeding me drinks right from the start? What do you have planned for me?"

"Many things my love, many things but for tonight I just want you a bit uninhibited."

"Hell, I'm up for that, let's have another."

"I was hoping you'd say that dear. But let's take them upstairs so I can pick out your outfit for tonight."

"Sounds like fun baby, let's go."

I made the drinks and carried them behind her as she bounced up the stairs like a giddy schoolgirl and then it hit me...I had an addition to her outfit for tonight. I had purchased some slut clothing for her a while back but never had her wear it for me, and that's what I wanted her to wear tonight. We got to the bedroom, and she closed the door behind us as I put our drinks down on her make up table.

"Where's that long box that was in the closet?"

"I put it under the bed. Are you finally going to show me what's in it?"

"Show you, no...have you wear it tonight, absolutely."

"Oh goody, open it up and let me see."

With her seated at the make up table and me on the far side of the bed, I put the box on the bed and cut the tape holding it closed. She tried to lean forward to peek, but I didn't let her. First, I pulled out a pair of black patent leather heels and set them on the bed followed by a pair of ankle socks with lace around the edges. I followed that with a plaid button up skirt (4 buttons with an A-line cut), a thigh high cut pair of white frilly panties, a black strapless bra, and a button up white cotton blouse. Looking at the outfit she turned to her make up mirror and tied two pieces of lace in her hair giving her pigtails.

"Schoolgirl outfit, schoolgirl hairstyle."

"Yeah, I like it already."

She walked over and looked at everything I laid out while she gave me a coy smile.

"Now I know you've bought clothes for me before and I know you are aware of my sizes."

"What are you saying dear, don't you like the outfit?"

"You know I love it, but the skirt and blouse are one size too small each and this bra is a half-cup one which won't cover my nipples."

"Well, I must have got it wrong but let's see how it looks on you anyway."

"You didn't get anything wrong, you got exactly what you ordered, and you did this on purpose."

"Would I do something that dastardly?"

"Yes, you would and apparently you did."

"Oh well, I've been caught. What can I say?"

"You could apologize if you meant it, but you aren't sorry."

"No dear, I am not. Now try them all on."

"If I don't get any previews neither do you. Get out while I get dressed."

"Ahh, that's not fair. You're kicking out the loving man who bought you these beautiful clothes?"

"No, I'm kicking out the perverted man who bought these clothes. Now out with you."

Instead of feeling dejected I was feeling giddy as I thought about the night, I had planned for us and what was in store for Alli. I kept thinking about our talk earlier and it just fueled me to create a night she would thoroughly enjoy and not soon forget. I had made some arrangements after my meeting today and had planned out a sexual excursion for us to act like 18-year-olds again and I was going to enjoy it as much as she was going to.

I went to the common bath to shower as she put on her outfit and final touches and when I got back, I couldn't believe my eyes. She started explaining the outfit to me like I didn't know exactly how it was going to fit.

"Well, as you can see the skirt is a bit small so I can't button the two lower ones and the blouse isn't long enough to tuck into the skirt, so I had to tie it just below the bra that does nothing but push my bare boobs straight out. And these panties, why do you think the portion that attached front to back at the hip has such a small frail piece of material holding them together?"

"It must just be luck I guess."

"Luck my ass dear, it's because I married a deviate. Well, you wanted schoolgirl slut and here you have it."

"You look fantastic babe."

"Yeah, I kind of do. I feel slutty as hell, and I am loving it. Now, where are you taking me tonight?"

"No spoilers, you'll find out where when you get there. Now let's finish our drinks and talk a bit."

"Oh no, is this about this morning's talk?"

"Yes, but not in the way you think so please sit back and listen to what I have to say, just indulge me."

"OK dear, tell me what's on your mind."

"I did some thinking today; a lot of thinking and I came to one conclusion each time."

"And what was that babe?"

"Over the years, I have become less spontaneous and more routine as it pertains to our sex life. Back in collage it was noting for me to have you ride naked in the car with me whilst I played with your body. We used to have sex out in the open on a beach, even at parties...which we don't go to much anymore."

"Be careful honey, none of this is anybody's fault, it's called life interfering, and we had three kids to tend to. Nobody did anything wrong; we just grew up."

"I understand that, but that doesn't preclude us from trying to act younger and be spontaneous like we used to."

"I'm almost afraid to ask my next question."

"Go ahead dear."

"You're a see it and fix it kind of guy, you always have been but not everything needs fixing. Sometimes just a gentle adjustment of course is all that's needed. So, what plan did you come up with to fix this?"

"No plan dear, jus a change of course for me, and hopefully it will provide more excitement for the both of us, and you know what that leads to."

"Ok, so far I like it, now what adjustments are you planning on?"

"First, I'm going to be more spontaneous and walk us through situations where we can both get sexually riled up."

"I'm down with that, and what else?"

"Do you remember our first apartment with that little firepit out back?"

"Yes, we had a lot of action and fun around that thing."

"Do you remember what I did when you bought that sweatsuit from the thrift store."

"Yeah, you took it off my body and put it in the fire."

"That's because you always wore dresses and skirts back then and I loved just watching your body as you walked by, well I still enjoy watching your body and unless you want repeated bonfires out back you are going to dress like you did back then."

"You know I didn't always wear panties back then either?"

"Oh, I know babe I looked every day."

"OK, more spontaneous, sexier dress around the house, what else?"

"The next thing I don't quite know how to do because of the kids."

"What do the kids have to do with it?"

"Well, I used to walk up behind you and just shove my cock inside you whenever I was horny, but we can't do that now."

"Would maybe going only halfway on that do the trick."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, if it's laid out correctly, I could talk to the girls and let them know we're going to be a bit more promiscuous around the house."

"You could do that?"

"Babe, they see me come home without some of my clothing, they see me wearing your cum when we get back, hell tonight they're going to see me leave dressed like a schoolgirl slut. They know what we're doing, this isn't the 1950's, they understand sex between a man and a woman. They'd probably be happy seeing us spending even more time with each other."

"Well, I didn't think of it that way. But sex outside the bedroom with them home? How would that work?"

"I'd simply tell them if they walk up on us having sex to either turn around and leave the room or just go about their business as if nothing is happening. They're grown-up young women in today's world, they have the capacity to handle it."

"Great, that would be great. Now, what about you?"

"What do you mean about me?"

"Is there anything you want to put in the list to improve our sex lives?"

"Well, there is one suggestion I could make but I was afraid to bring it up."

"Please, tell me."

"Your serious, you're not going to be offended?"

"No, not at all. Please tell me."

"Well, like last night, it would have been fun if you could have stayed hard longer, but I know it's not your fault."

"What suggestions do you have to remedy that situation.

"There is a crème that we can use, and it has benefits for both of us."

"Please tell me more."

"Well, it's basically a moisturizing cream with certain ingredients mixed in. Once you put it on it keeps you hard but also makes you more sensitive and it tingles. Then when you fuck me, I get that same tingling inside and it makes orgasms better."

"And where would I look for this cream."

"Oh baby, it's not something to but from the pharmacy. But if you remember, we used a lot of things back then to heighten sex and they didn't come from a pharmacy either."

"OK, do you know how and where to get it?"

"Yes, I'll handle all of that no problem and I'll keep it in my purse when we go out."

"Fantastic, this talk went better than I had dreaded it would."

"Me too, when you said you wanted to talk, especially after last night and this morning, I got worried."

"Well, we have some new ideas to incorporate into our lives and see what happens.

"Can we get back to tonight...if we talk any longer, I'm going to need a fresh pair of panties."

"Sorry babe, but if you make them too wet, you'll just have to do without for the night."

"Then let's get this train rolling big man."

I looked at her sitting there and with her legs side by side tight together I could still see her panties, and other men were going to see them too tonight. She got up and turned and I saw the skirt had the desired effect on her ass as well, I could see the very bottom of her cheeks when she bent. Tonight, was going to be fun.

We left for our night out and started with a bar, but not just any bar...one where college boys frequented and there was dancing. I thought maybe dancing with some young studs would get her all revved up and the drink would make her more pliable for whatever I wanted her to do. Tonight, I was going to have fun showing her body off and teasing her into a frenzy, and I didn't want her inhibitions getting in the way. Tonight, was all about her letting loose and experiencing the guys around her to get her excited for the sex we were going to have later. I was going to get her all tuned up and excited and give her the fucking of her life. Anything but be as docile as I had become, and she was going to get all the enjoyment she could handle.

We got to the bar, and it was crowded to the point where we couldn't get a table, so we finally sat on two seats at the bar itself on two stools. Of course, her skirt worked it's way open with only the two higher buttons done and with the crowd of young men leaning in over her to place drink orders. I could see them looking down her blouse each time they leaned in, and her seat became the popular spot at the bar to order drinks. She kept reaching down trying to hold her skirt together and I slapped her hand away.

"If I want to show your body off then you just relax and let me do it."

"Do you know how wide open my skirt is with only two buttons attached?"

"Keep it up and I'll cut one of those two off right here for everyone to see."

I knew I wouldn't have to follow through with my threat, the guys in the bar will take care of that button on the dance floor once I got her out there. As we finished our drinks and ordered a second a very handsome and ripped young man leaned in between us to order his next rounds.

"I'm sorry guys, I can see your together and I'm not trying to be rude but to get a drink in here you must lean in when the bartender is there, or you don't get it."

"That's alright, I can see it's a fight to get a drink here. If there were tables open, we'd probably move to one."

"We have two tables over there with two empty seats if you would like to join us?"

I looked over and there were five college boys spread out at two tables next to each other and it seemed like the perfect place to seat with Alli right next to the dance floor.

"That might be a better place for us to sit honey, what do you think?"

"She looked at me with a smirk and answered."

"Whatever you think baby, I just want to have a good time."

"Well, it looks like she agrees. Let me tell my friends so they can make two chairs next to each other available for you both, then I'll be right back."