The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove to the part of town where the main drag was motel after motel, and she kept rejecting every one of them. When we got down to the seedy part of town she picked out on of those motels where you can rent a room by the hour and chose one there.

"You'd better pay for at least 8 hours mister because after I'm done with the guys I'm going to fuck you stupid."

There she sat naked in the car, in a part of town where you wouldn't dare think about doing such a thing and she smiled at me and teased me.

"Better not take to long getting the room or one of the locals might grab me and swift me away."

"I'll be quick my dear."

"And get the room furthest down the row, I wouldn't want to bother the managers with my screams."

"Wow, I haven't seen you act this way in a long-time babe."

"Just wait and see how I act with the guys, then you'll be impressed. Now go get the room."

This place had whores staying there and walking the street in front of it. She certainly picked the seediest of motels for our adventure. I quickly got the room and paid for 24 hours just in case I wanted more time fucking her after she was done with the guys. I came back to the car and drove down to the very end room right next to the street where the hookers walked.

"You said you wanted the end room well here it is."

"This will be perfect, now open the door cause I'm not wearing any clothes until I'm done tonight."

As I unlocked the door, I turned to find her standing behind me in nothing but heels. Horns were honking from cars going down the street and she even waved to a few of them.

"Well get me in the room or fuck me right here, I want your cum inside me."

I pushed the door open and pulled her in with me. She pushed me down on the bed and stripped my clothes off in record time, then started sucking my cock with vigor. When she got me hard again, which didn't take long at all, she started giving me instructions.

"Sit on the edge of the bed."

She climbed on cowgirl style and lowered her waiting pussy down on my cock. She wasted no time before she was slamming down on me giving herself a rough fucking as well. Then she grabbed my phone and made a call.

"James, this is Mrs. B., Blue bird motel room 120. Mr. B is fucking me right now and I left all my clothes in the car so after he's done, I open to almost anything. Get the beer and get down here, the door is unlocked so just walk in."

"Oh fuck, you got me so damn horny tonight that I need to be fucked and fucked properly. Give it to me baby, give me what I need."

"You can count on that honey."

It didn't take us long before we both were on edge, her bouncing on my cock heaving and enjoying a true rough fucking.

"That's it mister, make me cum all over your sweet cock. Drill it into me how you know I like it."

"Oh yeah baby, your wet pussy feels so damn good."

"Baby...tonight that's not a pussy, it's just a cunt."

We fucked each other like teenagers and pounded each other in a violent manner. I could feel her insides tightening up and starting to vibrate.

"That's it babe, cum for me while I fuck you raw."

"I'm almost there, get ready to fill me up."

"I'm there with you."

"Oh yes, damn you fuck so good. I'm going to cummmmm."

As she started Cumming she also thrashed around on my cock like a wild woman making me spurt my seed deep inside her. I spurted twelve threads of hot sticky cum in her before I started to come down, while she just sat on my cock convulsing and quivering.

"Oh god that was amazing, you had me so twisted up with those guys at the bar, it was everything I could do not to cum on the dancefloor."

"You certainly gave me one hell of a fuck, but you have work ahead of you babe."

"Not before I have you in my ass baby."

She climbed off and fell to the floor only to crawl up and start sucking hard again but this time she was sucking like a woman on a mission. She got me back up and climbed in reverse cowgirl and lowered her asshole on to my cock. I stood up carrying her and bent her over the other bed and started pounding her ass.

"That's it baby, force it in me. Make me yours before the others get her."

"Your asshole is so tight it feels wonderful."

I started really getting into holding her down and pounding her beautiful ass. She was grunting and bucking with every thrust, and I heard her groaning from the force I was using.

"Yeah Baby, fuck that asshole. Make sure you use it up as much as you can."

Just as I started pounding her harder the boys walked in with the beer.

"Have a beer boy's, I'll be ready for you as soon as he fills my ass with cum."

"She won't be long fellas."

"Oh yeah I'm going to cum baby, just keep fucking me."

"Get ready for it babe."

"Yeah, yeah, oh damn. Fuck me harder, just fuck me."

She began to shake and jerk, and I just slammed her even harder. When she reached her climax, she just became a shaking convulsing fuck toy.

"Yeah, I'm Cumming...Oh fuck, squealllll."

As she came and jerked, she jerked me the last times I needed and I pumped another load on cum inside her and when I was done she was still convulsing just lying on the bed.

"Oh god, oh damn, I've never cum like that."

Lying there heaving for air, I pulled out and slid my cock in her mouth. She took it as if were natural for her to do and just suckled on it cleaning me off. I pulled out of her mouth and addressed the guys.

"Remember what we talked about treating her with respect?"

"Yes sir."

"Then strip and give her the fucking of her life."

They were naked in seconds, and all gathered around her, ready to have the night of their young lives.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 01 A repressed fantasy exposed; nothing will ever be the same.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Party Trick My wife's party trick leads to much more.in Loving Wives
Making up for Lost Time Ch. 01 Innocent wife Anna's husband pushes her towards son's friend.in Loving Wives
A Wife's Decent Ch. 01 Is this the start of a new Emily?in Loving Wives
More Stories