The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left to deliver his pitcher of beer and move his friends around and when he came back one of his friends accompanied him.

"My name is Josh, and this here is Henry, let me help you with your drinks."

Josh leaned over Alli to get her drink and stared straight down her mostly open blouse, then rubbed against her tits as he got the drink off the bar, then helped her off the barstool. I picked up my drink and stood, faking a limp on my right foot. As we got to the table Josh set Alli's drink at one of the empty seats, which he Had turned so that she would be facing him when seated. I was in the seat alongside her but just behind on the back side of the table. Alli sat down and crossed her legs immediately and I took my seat just behind. Josh proceeded to introduce each of the boys to us as they all stood in front of Alli to leaned over to shake my hand and look down her blouse.

"Like I said, I'm Josh and you met Henry, this is James, Steve, and Mark."

"Well, I'm Ben and this is my wife Alli, but you can just call us Mr. and Mrs. "B".

"Great, do you guys come here often?"

"No, this is our first time to be truthful, we just thought we'd come out and see how the younger crowd lives."

"Well, it's not anything special. We drink and we dance and then we go puke in a dumpster or something."

Then Alli joined the conversation which I knew she would with 5 college boys.

"Yeah, we had our college days too, and it was pretty much the same, except I always had to make sure I still had all my clothes."

"Sounds like you knew how to party and have a good time back then."

"I beg your pardon; I still do young man."

"I don't doubt it Mrs. B"

"The way to find out is to keep her drink full, and she'll embarrass you guys."

"Then the nights looking up. Henry, why don't you go with Mr. B to help him carry back another round for him and his wife, let's see if she can embarrass us."

I got up and went with Henry to the bar making sure I still faked that limp. I ordered Alli a double to move things along. Looking back at the table I could see Josh sitting in front of her but facing her, and he was leaning in to talk to her with his hand on her upper thigh gently trying to push her skirt open a little more. When he saw me returning, he withdrew his hand and stood as if to help me with her drink.

"So, what happened to your foot Mr. B, I see your limping?"

"I Just twisted my ankle earlier today and it's a shame."

"Why so?"

"Well, my wife loves to dance, and it doesn't look like I'm going to be doing much of that."

"That is a shame. Such a pretty wife you have, and you can't dance with her?"

"Those are the breaks."

"Would you mind if I had a dance with her?"

"Josh, she's an adult and can take or reject invitations all by herself."

"What do you think Mrs. B?"

"Since you asked so nicely, how could I say no?"

They both got up and walked to the dance floor with her looking back at me with a coy smile. It was obvious Josh was thinking of getting lucky with Alli, but he didn't know how we both felt about it. He was confident enough he could either convince Alli to go along or get her drunk enough so that she wanted didn't matter, but I was the wild card in his game.

I was left sitting with James, Henry, and Steve but Mark had somehow disappeared. I spotted him on the dance floor with Josh and Alli, one dancing in front of her and one behind. The guy behind would get a little handsy and Alli would turn to slow down his advances then the other would be feeling her up. There was no way someone's hands weren't feeling a part of her body and she played coy with them pushing away a hand of it went too far, but she was enjoying the sexual attention of these young boys and she didn't want it to stop. The first song ended and she made a movement like she was coming back to the table when Josh grabbed her arm and kept her out there.

Halfway through the second song I could catch glimpses of Alli between them both, the blouse tied below her breasts was untied and hanging and her skirt was being pulled up to her waist, and she danced while she pretended to put everything back like it was when we came in. Hands were inside her blouse and up her skirt from in front and behind as she wiggled to try and keep beat with the music. When the second song was over, I saw her pulling down her skirt and retying her blouse in place before coming back to the table. She leaned over and kissed me before taking her seat.

"Wow, it must be hot in here, I'm sweating around my bra."

"Well here honey, I got you another drink. Sit and cool off for a moment."

She took a big sip from that double drink I had made for her, and she gave me a strange look.

"That seems stronger than the last one."

"Maybe the bartender wants you to come back and give him something to look at?"

"Everyone is getting enough of a view for now, the night is young yet."

"I see that one button you had done on your blouse is gone."

"That's not the only thing that got accidently ripped off; my panties are hanging by one leg. I guess those small attaching pieces are doing their intended job."

"Well, you get what you pay for. Come over here and sit on my lap for a bit."

"I think you're getting exactly what you paid for buster."

She came over and sat on one of my legs leaving her feet dangling when I snuck my hand beneath her skirt up to her hip. Without being obvious I ripped the other side of her panties leaving them free from her body and slowly pulled them out from under her skirt.

"There, that way you won't have to deal with them hanging anymore."

"I think after one more dance I wouldn't have had to worry about the at all."

"Then I saved the boys some work, didn't I? Now I'm going to untie your blouse, you pretend like I did it without your approval and jump to hold it closed when I do."

"What are you up to mister?"

I untied it and she did as I instructed and even added a sound effect so the boys could hear her, then I slid her strapless bra down to the waistband of her skirt, then retied her blouse as it was then lifted it off over her head.

"You said you were sweating beneath it, and your blouse will cover you so why not be comfortable?"

"You really are a snake in the grass, aren't you?"

"Just a fertile imagination mixed with a bit of perversion."

She continued to sit on my lap taking big swigs of her drink with one hand massaging my cock through my pants without the boys seeing her. The one hand I had around her back to help hold her on my lap roamed around and was massaging her nipple through the thin cotton she had covering it, then the guys took notice. James was the first to speak, and of course it was just what I thought he would say.

"How about dancing with me Mrs. B? You danced with Josh and Mark, but shouldn't we all get a turn?"

"Slow down boys, I'm going to dance with each and every one of you, just let me get my rest first."

It occurred to me that Henry didn't speak much in our conversation, but his eyes very seldom came off my wife, which told me he was probably the shy one in the bunch, but sometimes they are the ones you need to worry about. As soon as she finished her drink, Henry got up and took her glass over to the bar to refill it, so I whispered in Alli's ear.

"You might have to be a little careful around that one or at least keep an eye on him."

"He could be the one."

"What do you mean the one?"

"He's the one that will hate fuck with a vengeance out of the bunch. There's a lot of tension wrapped up in that one."

"Do you want to leave and go somewhere else?"

"Oh no dear, I can handle him. Just wait, he'll be the last to ask me to dance and his hands will do whatever he wants no matter what I say."

"Do you feel safe around him?"

"Strong and determined can be fun, I'll be alright."

"If you want to worry about someone keep an eye out for Mark. It took him no time to rip my panties and then he spent the rest of the dance trying to get a finger inside me."

"Yeah, I saw him sneak away last time."

"And he probably will this next dance too."

Henry returned with her drink and leaned over to place it in front of her but instead of looking at her tits like the others, he just stared down into her eyes and went back to his seat. Ally took one bigger swig of her drink and made an expression like that one was even stronger, so she kissed me and let me taste it also...and it was one very strong drink.

"OK James, didn't you promise me a dance?"

"Yes Mrs. B, let's go."

She stood and was a little unsteady on her feet, but James took her hand to steady her before walking out to the dance floor.

"Don't worry Mr. B, I won't let her fall."

"OK James, that's your job while you're dancing with her."

This time it was a slow song, and it took him no time to have her tightly held against his body as the moved in the floor. He started with his hands in her waist but slowly moved them up the front of her body as she had her arms around his neck. I acted like I was watching them but truly I was watching Mark, who slipped away from the table and appeared in the dance floor behind Alli, pressing his body into her as he reached around to her breasts. As they danced, they would turn her around between them and I could see her blouse was completely open and they were both mauling her tits but her head was leaned back, and she gave me a smile so I knew she was enjoying what was happening. Just then Steve moved to the chair on the opposite side and spoke to me.

"Mrs. B is one hot lady."

"Yes, she always has been, and that's part of the reason I married her."

"Yeah, beauty and brains?"

"Brains to be sure, but she can fuck non-stop, and she loves all types of sex. That's important in a wife also you know."

"Sounds like you are one lucky man."

"Yes, I am, and she knows it."

"I have to get me a wife like that."

"Well, they're far and few between young man, better grab one if you find one."

I looked back over to Alli, and she was facing James with Mark grinding his pelvis into her butt while holding her by the waist, then Mark whispered something to James, and they turned her around. I got a complete view of her as they turned her, her blouse hanging wide open, only the top button holding her skirt on, and she gave me a look as if to say, Oh Well. Then she was facing Mark who waisted jo time pulling her skirt up to her waist and he put her hands on the shoulders of James while whispering in her ear. Within 15 seconds he had his hard 8 inches out of his pants and pushing between Alli legs and I thought to myself that he is going to fuck her right on the dance floor.

As soon as Alli felt his cock she jumped but Mark held her in place and continued to try and gain entry. She quickly glanced back at me with a quizzical look on her face and I just smiled. She pursed her lips and kissed me through the air and turned back to James who was now holding her in place. I could see her body bounce up as Mark thrusted and I knew he had made it inside her. Just then Steve started talking to me again, like he was trying to distract me.

"So how often do you guys get out?"

"It's OK Steve, I know what's going on."

"And you're not angry?"

"Hell, she could take in all of you for hours then come home and fuck me all night. This isn't the first time she's gotten some young stud to fuck her, but never on a dance floor. That's a new one for us."

"Are you going to let us all fuck her?"

"If your respectful and follow the rules, she'll take you all on at once."

"Wow, that would be fantastic."

"But I have to tell you that I don't think Mark will be invited."

"Why not?"

"I don't like his sneaking around and thinking he's so smart that he's getting away with something, so he won't be invited. Do you know any other young men at the bar here?"

"Yes, I'm friends with those two guys over there."

I looked over to where he pointed, and I saw two large muscular guys sitting at a table. You know the kind with a perfectly sculpted jaw and an upper body made for shirtless commercials, nice haircuts, and huge hands.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Yes, just name it."

"Ask those two gentlemen to go out there and dance with my wife, while pushing Mark and James away."

"Should I tell them what you said about Mrs. B?"

"Sure, you can tell them. Tell them they can fondle and grope her on the dance floor but not fuck her there. Go quickly before Mark has a chance to cum."

Steve did as I asked, and these two big guys pulled Mark away with his cock hanging out plainly not satisfied as he would have liked. James came back to the table, but Mark went over to the bar, probably afraid to come to the table with me there. I addressed them four of them, so they knew exactly what was allowed and what was forbidden.

"Listen guys, I must make sure you know what's going to happen. My wife is in one of her rare moods and when she gets like this, she wants to fuck one cock after the other and keep going until she drains them dry. I'm going to invite your four plus those two dancing with her to come with us when we leave, but you must follow the rules. Most of what you need to know she will tell you as you go along, but I have a few rules also. First, she is NOT to be hurt or injured in any way. Second is you will treat her with respect and like a lady, she isn't a college whore for you to demean and use. And finally, she is in charge and No means No. Can you guys follow those rules?"

All four of them quickly agreed to my rules and settled in to wait for Airy. I looked back to her on the floor, and she had a huge smile while the man behind her was rubbing her clit while the other was pinching and rolling her nipples in his huge hand. I even took a picture of her dancing with her blouse fully open, her skirt up around her waist, no panties, her nipples being pulled and a hand over her pussy giving her the gyrations she was enjoying. When the song ended, they pulled their hands away and did their best to help her get dressed again, then helped her unsteadily get back to the table.

"Hello, James told us what you wanted us to do. My name is Geoff, and this here is Brian."

"Hi, you can call us, Mr. And Mrs. B. James can fill you in on what we're going to do next and in my rules. James, give me your phone number so I can call you and tell you where we got a room at."

"Nice to meet you both. I'm glad you had us chase Mark off, he really is a piece of crap. He couldn't get a woman in his bed without a rope and a club, so he sneaks his way through the bars and clubs."

"That's why he isn't invited to join us later. Alli, would you like us to leave with this fine bunch of young men?"

"I think I would love that honey. Where do you have in mind?"

"I figure we can get a room and then I call James for them to meet up with us."

"That sounds like a plan, lets get a room at one of those motels where each room has it's own entrance from the parking lot."

"That's sounds like a great idea."

"Ok, then finish your drink Hon and we'll get going."

Sitting on my leg, skirt wide open due to only one button done, her blouse tied loosely and hanging open, so her cleavage was on full display, not caring who she flashed due to the alcohol, she was giddy and having a good time while talking with the six guys. Then she turned to me and whispered in my ear.

"Are you really going to let these guys fuck me over and over?"

"As long as I fuck you first and join in when I want. My question is are you sure you want to go into a motel room with seven horny Men?"

"You know that I do. I'm so tipsy and so horny I'd fuck the whole club if I could."

"Let's save that one for your bucket list, I think seven is going to be enough."

"As long as you're one of them, like we used to back in college."

"I'm there baby, don't you worry about that. I'm going to have my fun with you too."

"When you plan a night, you fuckin' plan a night."

"All you have to do is keep up."

I handed James $40 and asked him to pick up as much beer as it would buy on his way.

"But wouldn't it be fun to have Mrs. B go in and buy beer the way she is? That would turn some heads."

"Yes, it would and normally I would go for that, but she can't even carry herself on her heels no less carry beer."

"I see what your saying, I'll pick it up."

"Fine then, I'll call you and let you know where we get a room. It should be about twenty minutes."

"I'll wait for your call."

"Come on Alli, time to see if you can stand on your own."

She did her best to get up in a lady like manner but was so unsteady her skirt pulled open for the world to see. James got up and steadied her while I got up. We started to walk away when Josh called to me.

"Hey Mr. B, you're not limping."

"Yeah, imagine that."

We walked out to the car with me steadying Alli and I leaned her against the car while I opened the door. After she was in, I got in the driver's side when she reached over and rubbed my cock through my pants. I went to speak but she cut me off.

"Shut up and listen baby. I am half drunk and you have me ready to let all those young hunks fuck me silly, and they want to fuck me silly, so if I go in that room with them, I'm going to fuck them as long as they can last. Are you OK with that?"

"That's why I invited them babe. I'd like to see you act like we used to. Let those 20-year-olds show you what they can do, and you can show them the same."

"And you're good with all of that?"

"I wouldn't have brought you here and got you felt up by them if I wasn't."

"Then why did you stop Mark? He was fucking me on the dance floor."

"He was being a weasel, he snuck around to try and fuck you instead of asking you to, he hid when you came back to the table, and I hear from the other guys that he's a piece of shit to women. I made sure all these guys knew they were to treat you respectfully and not like some kind of street whore."

"Your chased him off because he was treating me disrespectfully?"

"Honey, don't you remember how those guys treated me back then?"

"Yes, I do but we're not kids anymore. You are my wife and the mother of my children, and I'll be damned if I let someone treat you that way."

"And that's the only reason you chased him?"

"That's it."

"But can I still be your whore?"

"Anytime you want my dear, and as often as you want."

"Just one request please?"

"Sure dear, what is it?"

"These guys are kids, and they may get wrapped up in what's happening. Don't come down on them and spoil a good time? Give them some room to experiment and have fun. If they call me names and try to be big men, give them the room to play and learn instead of calling it off halfway through?"

"You got it babe. Sometimes I forget how it was when I was young."

"Then let me show you how much I love you and appreciate what you're doing. Just start driving to find a motel and I'll be your little whore."

As I started the car, she stripped off her blouse and threw it in the back seat. I looked at her as she undid the last button on her skirt, and it changed from a skirt to just fabric she was sitting on. Then she reached over and unzipped my zipper and pulled my cock out, then looked at me.

"Start driving big boy and I'll take care of this down here."

I Just thought to myself how it could be that being in my forties I had a beautiful woman naked in my car sucking on my cock. What the hell, don't look a gift horse in the mouth and just go along with it. She was being careful not to let me cum by holding my balls and feeling if they were tensing up, then she would back off and then start all over again. She reached a point where I was too close, so she stopped and sat up.

"Are you going to leave me like this?"

"I want your cum inside of me so unless you want me to fuck you while you drive, we're going to wait on that."