The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 04

Story Info
We Start Our Vacation and Things Get Hot.
8.3k words
8.1k
7
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We start our vacation and things get hot

It was almost our anniversary, and we had a routine for this time of year, we would go back to the place we spent our honeymoon for two weeks and reminisce about the past and make new memories. With the new daring sex life we unfolded, and my experimentation with some Dominance, this was going to be a good yearly get away.

"Honey, did you make all the arrangements for our Anniversary?"

"You know that I did sweetheart, just like I do every year."

"Same cottage as we always get?"

"Yes, I reserve it a year in advance love."

"Good, I'm really looking forward to this year."

"For any special reason?"

"Well, with your new increased sex drive and this cream I'll use on you tonight, I'm planning on getting fucked more than normal. And our rekindled style of dress for me, well let's just say I'm going to need to go shopping."

"You go shopping every year before hand."

"Yes, but that's just normally for a few special items. This year it's all new clothes, young women's clothes if you know what I mean?"

"I would like some input on this new wardrobe if possible."

"Sure, just come shopping with me and we'll mix both of our ideas into it."

"I think that would be fun. Maybe have you mostly naked for the two weeks, or at least in clothes that don't have a hope of covering much."

"Are you planning on showing off my body for two weeks?"

"These two weeks are just the beginning, call it your training session to relearn how to dress sexy."

"Oh, is that so? Do you think I forgot?"

"We're going to find out, aren't we."

"Oh hell, you're easy. If I'm not showing enough skin all I need to do is remove something I'm wearing and you're happy."

"I've got some things planned to surprise you."

"Oh, more spontaneous ideas, I like the sound of that."

"And that is what you'll get."

All five of us sat to eat dinner and the girls seemed perfectly at ease with our open and strong sexual flirting and innuendo. Alli seemed at ease with the constant Banter to the point of enjoying it and getting revved up. I was happy that she was at least a little willing to submit, even though she may not understand that is what she was doing.

"Did I hear you two planning your annual sex fest down at the shore?"

"Yes, the old folks are going back to the cottage to do exactly what we did to end up with you guys."

"Just don't get Mom pregnant, this family is big enough. Besides, if there is a baby, we'll be spending time helping to take care of it, and that would crimp our styles."

"Oh, you young women have styles at your ages?"

"Dad, every woman has a style."

"Oh, and here I thought young women just stumbled through their late teens and early twenties."

"You want to see stumbling, look at the guys under thirty. We have them beat before they get started."

"Do you see how much I'm learning here Alli? I had no idea I was so much in the dark."

"Don't drag me into this little contest you're all having. I'm just the cook."

"Cook? More like the silent director."

"Now don't pick on Mom just because she doesn't want to get into this conversation where you're going to get schooled."

"Schooled? I had no idea I was in so much of a deficit here and that I needed schooling."

"Boys never do until it's too late."

"Oh, and we have attitude to go with it. How lucky am I."

"I think you all should quit this conversation before something ends up off the rails, but that's just a mother's point of view."

"Yeah, we'll let him get out of it, it's probably for the best."

I was about to respond to the last comment, but Alli gave me a look that let me know to let it go. I always enjoyed the Banter between me and the girls, but Alli was the one who always had one hand on the reigns to keep things in control. We finished our dinner, and everyone went back to their own business after the girls did the clean-up. Alli and I went out back on the deck to enjoy some more beer.

"Did you not want us continuing with our fun?"

"It was fun for you, it was practice for them."

"Really, what do you mean?"

"They're just now honing their skills in how to rule over boys, and you're their tackling dummy."

"They're practicing how to control their boyfriends on me?"

"And getting better at it."

"I'll be damned."

"Leave it alone, one day they're going to learn enough to turn you inside out."

"OK, I give in."

"Stay here, I want to show you something I picked up."

She leapt up and ran upstairs and I just sat there getting ready for what I predicted was going to be a fashion show. I love it when she buys new sexy clothes and models them for me, and she enjoys doing it. Something I was going to have to incorporate into our new way of living, maybe have her give me sexy little shows in the stores where someone else might see her to.

She came back down wearing the thinnest and skimpiest bikini I had ever seen, and it fit her like it was her own skin. Bright yellow, tiny triangles to cover the nipples, strings so thin that you wouldn't use then to tie a shoe, thong bottoms with very little covering what I could clearly see her pussy through...and it wasn't wet yet. But that wasn't what got me all worked up. She also bought a swimsuit wrap that was thin woven thread you could see through, a bolero jacket top that barely came down to the bottom of her breasts, and a skirt type bottom that tied on one hip and hung down halfway on the shin. All I could think about is her wearing this while wet, it really wouldn't hide anything even with the wrap.

"You can wear that if you want to get fucked all day long."

"That's kind of the idea big boy."

"You know the world is going to see everything you've got once your wet?"

"You said you wanted to flash my body more often, now you won't have to work as hard."

"Yeah Baby, now you're talking."

"We'll do more shopping this week, so all my outfits are easily opened whenever the mood strikes you."

"I like this new attitude on you, and that suit."

"I thought you would. I picked it up when I went out this morning. I also found some things online that we can consider."

"Talk to me about this crème you picked up. I'm dying with curiosity."

"It's like a moisturizing crème but it has certain chemicals mixed in with it. It is easily absorbed through your cock, and it is a strong stimulant, so it makes your cock tingle and feel good. Then when you fuck someone, it is transferred to them and they enjoy it too."

"Not going to tell me what's in it?"

"I'd rather you wait and be surprised."

"OK, as long as I don't have to wait too long."

"Just take solace that it will make you able to go Head-to-Head with any younger cock, no pun intended."

"OK my dear, I'll let you have your surprise."

"I'll go get changed. I don't want the girls seeing Mom getting ready to dress as a whore."

"If I have my way, they'll see that a lot from here on out."

"Yeah, and you'd love me going out to dinner totally naked too."

"Hey, what a great idea. Why didn't I think of that?"

"Oh, I'm sure you thought about it baby."

"Maybe dreamt."

"I think I Married a pervert and a deviant."

"Think...you knew right from the start."

"Yeah, I did. Now let me get dressed."

"Something short and sweet dear, and no panties please."

She went upstairs to get dressed and I just sat on the porch drinking my beer and planning our two-week vacation. If she says she has the sex drive above a teenager, then she should act the part, and that means leave all her mom woman inhibitions behind. If the creme worked as she advertised and she was really at the height of her sex drive, then she was going to get fucked more than she had been counting on. Just plain unadulterated fucking in every way possible, and at night we would have opportunities to make love and be close. This was going to be an anniversary she would remember for decades...and so would I.

Alli came back down wearing a short nightie and four-inch heels, and a skip in her step with me wondering what was going on in her head.

"Take those shorts off and let me suck on that wonderful cock of yours."

"You'll get no argument from me dear."

She didn't waste a minute before she secured her mouth on my cock with me thinking I was up to my hardest, then she pulled off and took a tube like a toothpaste tube from behind her back. She rubbed a bit of it into the head of my cock and I started feeling a warm and tingling feeling there. Before I knew it, I was hard like an eighteen-year-old and sticking straight out like a piece of plumbing protruding from a wall.

"My god, what is that stuff?"

"It's a special potion for Men over forty, do you like it?"

"Fuck, I love it. How long can I fuck like this?"

"Hours my dear...hours."

"Oh, I am so in. Can you suck me with this stuff on?"

"Yes, if you want me stoned out of my brain."

"OK, now tell me what's in it."

"Like I said it's a moisturizing crème so it is absorbed quickly through the sensitive skin."

"And what else?"

"Some cocaine and a few other ingredients."

"And how does that work with your body?"

"Well, with me and it is going inside my body, I get high and horny as hell and become a mindless fucking machine."

"That sounds like a good time."

"I thought you might like that extra added benefit."

"Make sure we have lots of this for our Anniversary down at the shore."

"Will do sweetheart."

"Now what I'm supposed to do with this raging hard on?"

"There is only one thing to do big man."

"Not before I put some on you. I want to see this work."

"That's no problem, just sit back and watch."

She leaned back in the patio chair and spread her legs to put some on her clit and just inside her pussy but kept her fingers there enjoying herself as she pushed them in and out.

"Wow that feels amazing. It starts tingling almost as soon as you put it on."

"Yeah, look at me...I'm still hard as a 16-year-old."

"Then let's get upstairs and take care of that."

We went to our room and held and fondled each other like it was twenty years ago then she just hopped on me, fucking like we used to. The longer this went on the more physical she became until she was slamming herself sown on me. I was guiding her body with my hands on her hips, watching those fantastic breasts bounce each time she slammed down. It didn't take either one of us to reach our first climax, but we didn't stop there. My cock stayed hard, and she kept finding new positions to sit on me as I laid there on the bed. With her rubbing her clit and me pulling on those nipples she had multiple orgasms before I got to my second. By the time we were worn out she had six orgasms compared to my three, and even though I didn't have any more cum to give her my cock stood at attention. We eventually washed it all off our bodies and fully exhausted laid down to sleep.

I was woken the next morning, and a couple of times during the night by her sucking my cock beneath the covers. It's a beautiful way to wake when you have a woman who is talented and knows what she's doing, but with so many times during the night, I was starting to get sore. After she drank what little cum I had to give, she crawled up and laid on my chest.

"You keep that up at this pace and that thing is going to fall off."

"It better not. Our vacation is less than a week away and I plan on using that thing a lot over those two weeks."

"Oh, we will, trust me we will."

I got up, showered, and headed downstairs to find her sitting with coffee waiting for me in the living room.

"Somewhat did you think of the creme?"

"It certainly did its job. How about you?"

"Well, you know how horny I get when I'm high so last night all I thought about was sex and swallowing your cum."

"Can you handle being in that state for two weeks?"

"Do you mean being in a sex crazed frame of mind, so I constantly fuck until I drop? Yeah, I could live with that for two weeks."

"Well then, we have ourselves a new ingredient in our sex lives."

"So, what's next big guy?"

"Today we go shopping for new dresses, panties, and maybe a bra or two."

"Oh goodie, I'll quick shower and get ready."

"Remember, wear something that shows off your legs, a lot of your legs."

"Yes dear, I've got you covered."

While she got ready, I got dressed in shorts and a pull over shirt for our day of shopping. I really do enjoy having her try on new clothes for me, especially in upscale stores where she tries to act more lady like. It gives me many opportunities to flash her body and play with her in public, which I did quite a bit of while we were out. We bought some normal insanely short dresses but came across some unique outfits as well.

One dress was long to mid-calf but had slits in it at every angle, where it could be worn open and flowing in the breeze or closed and conservatively, and I wasn't thinking about the conservative way. Some flirty and risqué summer dresses, a few skirts, and thin tops, and of course shoes...lots of shoes. But when we hit the lingerie stores, I went crazy.

Panties, boy did I buy panties while having her model each one by stripping in the booth, opening the door and holding them up in front of her to show me. A few wandering husbands got an eye full of her gorgeous body and that only made me enjoy myself more. We even bought some that were for decoration, not that they served any real purpose other than that. Bra's with only a half cup or less which kept her nipples uncovered and open to me and the air, garter belts, real silk stockings and designer ones, and lots of the sexiest nightwear available.

When we got home, we needed to enlist the help of the girls to get everything upstairs, and I could hear them all giggling as they looked through the bags with Alli. They were all really getting into the new open lifestyle we were living and there was a lot of that Girl talk going on behind my back, but I didn't care. Let them have their fun together and I don't have to participate in it.

I snuck out to the garage to look at the package that came while we were out. I had ordered a deluxe sex toy kit and was dying to see all the new toys. It had every type and shape vibrator and dildo a man could imagine along with every clamp for every part of the body. It also had a huge selection of plugs with chains and tails to attach to them. Most of the electric devices were rechargeable and operated by a cell phone and the clamps were all adjustable. I repacked everything and put it in the trunk of the car so Alli wouldn't stumble across them.

Another item I ordered was a short cocktail dress made completely out of small metal rings linked together. In direct light the polished metal reflected the light and it just looked shiny but with low light or the light behind it was almost totally see through. This was going to be fun especially with the non-functional panties and a bra that left the nipples uncovered. Much to my surprise a bra and panties made from the same metal rings was in the bottom of the box and boy did they look sexy. This was going to be one hell of an anniversary vacation this year.

The next few days were a bit of a normal sex life for us getting ready for our trip, but we did find time to play together throughout the day and before we realized it was a day before we left for the beach. I had been thinking about what Alli said concerning how horny she gets when high so I made sure I had plenty of anything she might want.

I had business appointments to attend to before leaving and Alli had appointments at the salon and spa, getting everything Prim and proper and waxed. She always looked amazing after a spa day and today was no different. It lifted her spirits and changed her attitude to spend an entire day being waited on and catered to. I did much of the same after my meetings but without the pomp and circumstance, a haircut, a waxing appointment, and nails. Alli had done the packing and I loaded everything up in the car.

We were set and I knew she was going to have one more bag or two before we left, but I was ready for it. After twenty years you know how to prepare for this type of thing. Now we eat dinner and have an early night to get an early start.

The girls were preparing dinner, I Just came in, and Alli was in the living room with a glass of wine reading a magazine. I grabbed a beer after fighting my way through three teenage girls who took over the kitchen and went to sit with Alli.

"Wow, you look stunning."

"Why thank you my big man, how was your day? I can see you saw the barber and the nail girl."

"And the waxing."

"Oh goodie, I like you smooth."

"Like ways my dear, what are you reading?"

"Nothing special, just an article on how to be a slutty wife. Would that interest you?"

"It certainly interested those Men in the lingerie store the other day."

"I would hope so, you had me standing naked in the changing room with the door open, holding panties up to my body so you could see what they would look like. I think you just wanted to expose me in public."

"I didn't hear you complaining."

"Well, it was naughty as hell, and it was a lot of fun. We have to fuck in that booth someday."

"I'm sure we wouldn't be the first to at least try."

"Come on you kids, dinner is ready."

We all sat down, and the girls were still giggling like they had a secret between them. I had a good idea of what was going on, but I went along with it just for fun.

"OK, I'll bite. What's so funny girls."

"Oh, nothing really, we're just enjoying our last meal with you."

"Oh...Am I going somewhere?"

"No, you'll be back but just a shell of your former self. We saw all the new clothes you bought for mom, and she'll reward you over and over for them and she'll probably break you."

"Break me, do you think that I'm that fragile?"

"Not normally no, but I do have one question for you."

"Sure, go ahead."

"If she accidently kills you, do we have to pay the credit card bill?"

A lot of laughing and snickering followed that comment, but I was content to let them have their fun.

"I was planning on paying it out of your college accounts."

"Don't even tease about that dad."

"You mean this isn't funny anymore?"

"OK, you win this round, we'll go easy on you even if mom doesn't."

Just as I was getting the upper hand in this banter, Alli gave me a warning.

"Honing their skills, remember that conversation dear."

"Yes sweetie, and your point is taken."

"Good, lets eat our meal then."

We ate while the girl talk talked around the table and me perfectly happy to let it be until our eldest popped me another question.

"What time are you guys leaving tomorrow?"

"I'm figuring on leaving around 5am so we have time to just sit on the beach before lunch."

"That's early. I won't even be awake."

"Yes, I know so you'd better say goodbye to the old man tonight."

"Ahh, I'll be up to send you off."

"Do we have to go over rules before we leave, or do you girls have them memorized by now?"

"Dad, we're all young adults here."

"That's exactly why I asked the question."

"No, we'll be fine by ourselves, we do it every year and there hasn't been any problems."

"I know, you surprise me every year."

"And we will again this year, so don't worry. Mom will have enough going on to occupy your mind."

"Now, that's something I'm looking forward to."

I'm sure you will have a great time, you always come back super happy from your anniversary get-a-ways."

"We do enjoy having our fun together."

"Well mom, make sure he gets some sleep tonight. We don't want him tired for the drive tomorrow."

"He's got a whole lot more energy than you think he does."

"Oh, do tell?"

"Not on your life. I'm just saying I don't have any complaints."