The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good for you two."

After we finished eating Alli and I went out on the back patio, her with her wine and me with a beer.

"Did you make the last of the arrangements for tomorrow?"

"Yes, I did, there will be a full selection of wine and a fully stocked bar with beer in the fridge."

"I don't know what we're going to do if they decide to ever sell out. That place has become our special get away."

"I've left info with them over and again to contact me first if they ever decide to sell."

"That couple does a hell of a job taking care of their customers. Even if we bought it, I don't think it would be the same."

"That's the beauty of a family-owned business. They fill a niche none of the corporate properties around them ever could."

"Well, then we're all set for tomorrow."

"You know, from where I'm sitting and the light behind you, I can see right through that dress."

"That's the idea buddy."

"Are you in a frisky mood tonight?"

"I'm in the mood for close love making tonight."

"That would be nice but no crème, I do have to sleep tonight."

"Yeah, we'll save that for tomorrow night, and the next, and the next."

"You keep on planning and we'll both try to meet your expectations."

"Let's head up and go to bed my sweet, morning will be here before we know it."

We spent a few hours holding, loving, and playing with each other until we drifted off to sleep. I dreamt of just her and I for two weeks, engaging in sex games, exposing her body to strangers, experimenting with that crème, the other chemicals, and pharmaceuticals I purchased, the sex toy kit, her new wardrobe and our new expression and openness of our sex lives.

But the morning alarm brought that all to a quick stop and we got up to get ready. I came downstairs to find the girls assembled in the kitchen, coffee ready and waiting to make us breakfast. Alli shortly joined me to get her coffee and saw the kids ready to make breakfast.

"What's all of this activity so early?"

"It's your twentieth anniversary in two days and we won't be with you to celebrate so we decided we would make you a good breakfast before you guys set off."

"Well, I'm not going to turn down a home cooked breakfast."

"Just name what you want. We went shopping to make sure we have everything."

"Well, I would like two eggs, toast, and hash browns. How about you big guy?"

"I think I'll have the two eggs, toast, and four sausage links."

"You got it just have a seat and we'll whip it up for you."

With only Alli and I at the table, I had to ask the question.

"Should we be worried we're being set up here?"

"No, that wasn't their planning faces."

"They have different faces when their taking advantage of a situation?"

"Don't concern yourself with that, just say thank you and enjoy your meal."

"But I really want to learn those faces?"

"No dear, trust me, no you don't."

"Why?"

"Look, if they found out you were watching for a change in their faces, they would make different faces 24/7 and they would end up owning you."

You think?"

"You against three conspiring Young women, oh hell yes."

"OK, I'll leave you with that."

"Smart man."

Breakfast was delivered along with juice and a refill of our coffee's.

"This is great, we should have you girls making breakfast every day."

"You can't. You're at the age where you must watch your weight and cholesterol. We wouldn't want you eating like this every day."

"You had that answered planned and in your back pocket, didn't you?"

"Just like mom taught us to."

"Oh, is she leading the estrogen conspiracy in this house?"

"Oh, come on Dad you should know by now that mom controls everything."

"She has ever since I met her."

"Then eat up and enjoy it."

They left us alone to eat together by going into the living room, which gave us time to talk.

"So, what did you decide to wear for the trip down there?"

"I have your clothes and mine all set out on the bed."

"You're dressing me for the trip?"

"Yeah, none of those shorts that are tight when you're sitting. I want easy access on the trip too just in case I want to play."

"And you're wearing...?"

"You'll see soon enough."

We finished eating and went to get dressed, and I was very pleased to see a thin material white mini dress with spaghetti straps and an A-Line cut on the bottom with a ruffled hem. This wouldn't hide much in a light breeze or a man who would want to lift it to expose his wife's body, which was just what I was hoping for. Showered, dressed and ready to go we said our goodbyes and hit the road.

We embarked on a two-hour drive and the weather was perfect, so we spent our time stopping in small towns and antique stores along the way. This was something we enjoyed with not being tied to a schedule, having the entire morning to get there. Much of the trip was spent playing with each other and just unwinding together, flashing her in a couple of towns when she wasn't expecting it, getting a blow job driving between towns, and putting remote control eggs inside her so I could play with turning it on and off.

Let me stop to explain this small resort to you as it is paramount to the story. Years ago, it was just two small cottages, pretty old but kept in good shape. They sat facing each other across a forty foot completely sand walkway. It had a dune on the ocean side where you could walk right out to the sea but protected them from the waves. That stretch of sand was completely devoid of and beach grass or sticks, just fine sand to walk on. The front of each cottages faced that sand walkway, therefore facing each other. They were built in a Caribbean style, fully open on the front and sides with folding walls tucked inside to shelter you from the weather if needed, otherwise just long cloth panels that blew in the breeze. You could lock up at night but nobody ever did, and the old couple that owned it used to live in one of those cottages. Overtime they built and expanded their little piece of paradise when they could, and it's much bigger now.

Now there are six cottages spaced in two rows of three with fifty feet between them, all along that sand walkway like an old town out of a western movie, and on the non-ocean side of that is a glass enclosed five story hotel, with bars, restaurant's, stores, washer and dryer for the cottages, outdoor showers, and a full selection of beach chairs and games. We always had a cottage nearest to the water as that's all there was the first time we stayed here.

The cottage we stayed in is one of the old ones, as so was the one across from it. It had a bamboo hand tied decking out front sitting on the sand, bamboo pillars holding up the roof leaning over it from the building itself. That deck is fifteen by thirty and a beautiful place to enjoy the breeze, so much so that we've slept out there listening to the ocean just beyond the dune. Plus, we use it for Alli to sunbathe as the owners encouraged topless and nude tanning at the cottages. Behind the back wall was a small asphalt drive for your car and luggage to get to the back door. It had a modest kitchenette and cooking area in case you didn't want to use the main hotel facilities, which we did often. The cottage across from us was a carbon copy of ours and just as old, but they commanded the highest rents being steps from the water.

We stopped in the nearest local town to get groceries and supplies, then headed for the hotel to check in. The old couple was still there and greeted us like family members before helping us get settled. Beer, wine, and bar were fully stocked as requested and they even had beach foliage decorating the inside in old ceramic vases. It was perfect, and I could see Alli melting as she took it all in. Around us it appeared to be deserted, like we were the only ones on the sand, although the hotel lot was more than half full.

Sit back and enjoy paradise is what it said on the mat, and I found it to be sage advice, so I grabbed a beer and sat on the bamboo front patio. I was joined by Alli wearing her new Bikini and holding a glass of wine.

"I see it didn't take you long to get into the beach spirit."

"And you wasted no time getting mostly naked I see."

"Plenty of time for naked, I Just got into my beach clothing to relax with my man."

"This is going to be two weeks to remember my sweet."

"I am going to hold you to that mister."

"I'll deliver, don't you worry about that."

"Mind if I lay out topless in the sun for a while?"

"Taking your clothes off outside, nah I don't mind a bit. I'll go put the groceries away and you enjoy yourself."

I went inside and watched her through the open wall while in the kitchenette. Not only did she move the reclining chair out into the sun, and she shed her top before laying down on it, then untying her bottoms and pushing them down between her legs. I Just chuckled to myself and went about putting luggage where it needed to be and getting the place somewhat set up, knowing she would move things to where she wanted them later. I rejoined her with a fresh beer, and she had dozed off so I thought I would do the same on the bamboo patio.

About an hour later I heard some noise and I looked through my sunglasses I saw some young men in the cottage across from us. They appeared to be college age and were ripped with sculpted bodies, and they lingered at one spot out front of their cottage. I looked at Alli and during her nap she had moved allowing her legs to fall open and the suit bottoms to fall to the chair, giving the young men a perfect view of her newly manicured pussy and perky tits. I stayed still to see how long they would leer, and they were in no hurry to move from their chosen spot. Almost forty years old, mother of three children, commanding the attention of these young studs, what would she say if she knew they were studying her womanhood right out in the open. I know they saw me sitting there but it didn't seem to dissuade them in the least.

That's when I started thinking that maybe this could be her chance to prove herself on that bet we made. I would have to meet these guys, find out how many of them are staying there and for how long, and if they were interested in participating. I know I could get them to all fuck her, hell she's sexy as hell and they're young guys, but would they go for 24 hours straight?

The guy who looked like an NFL halfback gave me a polite wave and I stood up and waved back and he started walking over to greet me, so I went and stood alongside Alli as she continued to nap. He walked right up and stood at the foot of her lounge, not hiding the fact he was further checking out her pussy.

"Hi, my name is Brad."

"Hello, my name is Ben, and your visual entertainment here is my wife Alli."

"Sorry, it's almost impossible not to look at her there naked with her legs spread."

"Oh, I understand Brad, I can never get enough of looking at her either. How many guys do you have staying over there?"

"There are seven of us. Were teammates from the state college football team on vacation."

"And you came without girlfriends?"

"How do you know we didn't bring girlfriends?"

"If you had you wouldn't be allowed to gawk at my wife's bare pussy Brad. Girlfriends put a quick end to that type of behavior."

"Yeah, you're right. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"You don't mind us looking at your wife's pussy?"

"When she wakes up and I tell her how close you were standing to her feet, she'll me mortified for sure but I like showing off her body in public. It makes for great sex afterwards."

"Wow, I need a girl like that."

"Girls aren't that open and playful; you need a woman like her."

"I guess you're right Ben."

In his uncomfortableness he accidently kicked the leg of her lounge chair, and she woke. It took her a minute to gather what was happening, but she looked down to see her bottoms had slipped down to the chair, her legs were spread wide open, and this young man had a perfect view of her bare pussy. She jumped, covered herself with her hands and closed her legs.

"It's a little too late for that, Brad and his friends have been looking at your pussy for the good part of an hour now so you might as well open your legs back up."

With uncertainty in her eyes, she reopened her legs and removed her hands without saying a word. He walked up alongside her on the other side with a visibly bulge in his loose shorts and put out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Brad, staying across the way there with my friends."

"Hello, I'm Alli Brock, nice to meet you, Brad."

"Oh, it was very nice to meet you Alli. If you don't mind me saying so, you have a beautiful body."

"Why thank you Brad, that is very kind of you."

"It's the truth Alli. Well, I need to head back. Maybe we'll see you again."

"You can bet on it, we're here for two weeks."

"We're here for ten days starting tomorrow, but we got here early."

"Then I'll look forward to seeing you again."

"And I can't wait to see you again Alli."

He waved as he walked away and Alli was frozen in place.

"He was watching my pussy for an hour?"

"Not just him, him and his six buddies."

"Oh My God, why didn't you wake me or cover me or something."

"I told you I was going to show off your body, and this just fell into place."

"Did you see the size of that bulge in his thin shorts?"

"No, but I wasn't looking dear."

"Hey, I was sitting, and he was standing and when he leaned in to shake my hand it was almost in my face. Anyway, he had to be nine or ten inches long."

"So, you liked him?"

"I'm just saying, if you found a group of young guys like him, we could settle that bet once and for all."

"Seven football players, do you think you could take on a team like that?"

"They're all football players? That means athletic with stamina. I could get lost in a crowd like that."

"Should I try to set it up?"

"Are you serious? Right here on our anniversary vacation?"

"Why not, we could both end up having more fun than we ever dreamed?"

"Let me make this clear. If I end up enjoying fucking all seven of them for a 24-hour period, then I win the bet? But If I give out of don't enjoy all those cocks, then you win?"

"That's the bet."

"Hell, if you can set it up, I'm in."

"Alright, but tonight your body is all mine."

"You got it baby."

Get your suit on and let's go for a swim."

"All of it?"

"No, just the bottoms will do for tonight."

We left hand in hand to go swimming and all the boys were out front gawking at her tits as we walked by. She casually waved to them as we walked by making sure to wiggle her ass a little more than her normal.

"You really like teasing young boys, don't you?

"Yes, I do, it's fun to watch them drop whatever they're doing just to get a look and it's so easy to give them a hard on."

"I'm glad you like it as much as I do flashing your body to them."

As we approached the water, she removed her bikini bottoms and laid them in the sand.

"Swimming naked tonight?"

"It's no worse than sitting on main street back there totally naked with seven horny football players looking at my bare pussy, at least my legs are shut now."

"I plan on changing that."

"After we swim big boy, doing it in the salt water is a little abrasive."

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to wear that thing out on the first day."

We went swimming and her naked I sported a hard on the entire time until we got out, and she laid down in the sand with dirty girl smile on her face.

"Time to make your wife happy, don't you think?"

"Yes, I do."

I pushed her back on the sand spread her legs and started licking her pussy in the way I know she likes, fingering her pussy at the same time. First just one finger gently going in and out of her, then two and then three. All the way up to my knuckles and massaging her from the inside at the same time as my oral stimulation on her clit. It wasn't long before she was gently pushing her pelvis into my face and rocking her body front to back. It was easy to see that she was thinking about those young men assaulting her body over and over while I attacked her clit with my tongue and her pussy with my fingers. I stopped my tongues attack and replaced it with a thumb rubbing it while I taunted her.

"You're thinking about all those football players grabbing you and using you for a fuck toy, aren't you?"

"Yes, it turns me on to think about letting those boys ruthlessly fuck me in any way they want."

"Do you really think you could outlast seven college athletes without breaking?"

"It would be fun to try. Are you just going to tease me or make me cum?"

"You don't get to cum until you tell me about it. Would you be willing to be their whore for a whole day and night?"

"Yes, yes I would."

"And what would you let them do to you?"

"Fuck, I'd let them fuck me non-stop."

"Would you be a real dirty bitch while they fucked you into submission?"

"I'd be whatever you want me to be as long as you let them fuck me senseless."

I returned my tongue to her clit that was ready for any assault I could mount on it so I kept going licking and sucking and biting intermittently. She was about to give me her first orgasm when I abruptly stopped with my tongue but continued with my fingers. She was unaware the Brad and two of his friends were hiding up on the dune behind her watching and listening.

"Oh, you bastard, why did you stop?"

"I'm not convinced you would be a total whore for those boys. Let me hear you say that you want to fuck them all."

"Oh, please let me cum?"

"Not until you say it."

"I want to fuck them all."

"Who do you want to fuck Alli?"

"I want to fuck the football players."

"Louder, let me hear what kind of whore you want to be."

"I want to be a whore for all seven of those football players. I want them all to fuck me again and again."

With that being yelled loud enough for them to hear, I started my tongue assault on her clit. It is a feeling she absolutely loves and goes nuts over. When it hit her, she totally lost herself in the moment and started yelling.

"Oh fuck, yes, I'm going to cum. Abuse that nub and make me squeal baby."

With applying the maximum pressure from the inside I bit down on her clit and sent her into orbit.

"Fuck, oh fuck. Suck me, fuck me, abuse me, I don't care just make me cum."

She erupted into a massive orgasm fueled by thinking about those boys, and squirted her cum all over my face while she shook uncontrollably and finally collapsing in the sand."

"Oh, I'm not done yet. You going to show me how big of a whore you can be. Get up on all fours so I can fuck that pussy of yours."

I took her pussy like a college boy would, showing no mercy or gentleness, ramming into her now well lube pussy and driving as deep as I was able, and she kept going on the tail end of her first orgasm.

"Oh shit, keep it up and I'll cum again.

Slamming my cock into her doggy style I kept her on edge.

"Is this how you want those football players to fuck you bitch?"

"Yes, I want them pounding into my cunt until they can't go anymore."

"And what should they do with their cum whore?"

"Shoot it inside me and I'll scoop it out to eat it. I love the taste of cum."

"And what would you tell Brad with his nine-inch cock?"

"Oh, I'm going to cum again, please make me cum?"

"Not before you tell me what you would tell Brad."

"Oh...I'd tell Brad to fuck me, fuck me, just keep fucking me."

She was so close that when I touched her clit she exploded, causing her to buck and shake on my cock making me shoot a heavy load deep inside of her pussy. With us both Cumming her strength ran out and she fell face first in the sand, heaving and gasping for breath. I looked up and saw Brad and his two buddies crawling back from the edge to keep themselves hidden, although the light from behind them made them perfectly visible to me.