The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled off her where I had collapsed and rolled onto my back along side her. After we both recovered, she rolled over to talk to me.

"You certainly did the trick with teasing me about Brad and the boys."

"I wasn't teasing you; you were teasing them."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Three of them were watching from the dune right behind us."

"Oh, please tell me Brad wasn't one of them?"

"He was the leader of the peeping squad."

"How am I ever going to face him with what you had me yell?"

"Easy, you're going to ask him to fuck you like a whore."

"Are you serious?"

"You made the bet and you agreed to doing it with them."

"I can't do that now; I'd be so embarrassed."

"Then you forfeit the bet."

"Ah, come on."

"That was the bet and what you agreed to."

"If you let me change the bet, I'll do anything rather than be embarrassed like that."

"OK, here is my new offer, and if you don't agree the rules of the old bet stay in place. Is that understood?"

"Damn, you have me between a rock and a hard place. Let me hear your terms."

"OK, here it is. If I explain to Brad and the other guys that I had you on the very edge of a massive orgasm, and that I made you say those things before I would let you cum, then they would understand and you would have no embarrassment to worry about."

"And what is the price I pay for that?"

"Well, I've been wondering about something ever since we made this bet."

"And what is that dear?"

"You claimed you could go 24 hours without fail, as long as there wasn't booze or chemicals."

"Yeah, that's right."

"Well, how long could you go with the drugs we used way back then? As I remember you could fuck for days."

"With the right drugs, and I mean I pick them, I could go non-Stop until my body passed out and wake up to fuck again until I passed out."

"And how many times could you repeat that?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure it would be at least a week, maybe longer."

"I want to find out."

"And how do you plan to so that?"

"First tell me what drugs you want."

"I would need coke, pot to take the edge of off that, and lots of alcohol to top it off."

"OK, I get you everything you listed, and you take on the boys for the next ten days. Anytime they want to fuck, you fuck them, except for times I want you for myself. It doesn't matter if it's all of them or just one of them, you will fuck them for as long as they can fuck you. Now be clear, this means you don't just lay there, you actively fuck anyone of them that wants to fuck you."

"I could almost agree to that except for two problems."

"And they are what?"

"First, I don't want you getting arrested for trying to buy drugs on the street of a tourist community. And second, let's face it...any drugs you get here are going to be stepped on and cut to shit. I would need stuff from someone like the pharmacist back home, and I doubt he would make a delivery this far away."

"And if I could assure you I could solve those two concerns?"

"I don't know how you would do that but if you could I would want an answer to just one question."

"Well, I visited the pharmacist before we left, and I got enough stuff for a two-week full-on drug feast. Now for your answer...it's like this. Twenty years ago, you used to get high and fuck until you plain passed out cold, then I would take you to bed and you would be an animal when you woke up. Yes, you were high, but my god could you wear me out over and over and over. Now you're telling me you can go longer. I want to find out what animal lies at the end of that rainbow, but lately I can't stay hard enough to get you to that point. I want to see you fuck like you did back then and be the recipient of that animalistic fucking afterwards."

"You have all the bases covered, don't you?"

"I Just tried to be prepared."

"Well, if you can pull all of this off, I agree to your new terms."

"Well, then let's go back and try out that crème for night tonight?"

"That sounds like a fantastic plan big guy."

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Hot Wife Syndrome A hot wife teases her husband a friends in sexy lingerie.in Loving Wives
I Got My Wife to be a Whore How I tricked my wife into being a paid whore.in Loving Wives
Army Buddies Wife gets to know husband's former Army buddies.in Group Sex
Slut Wife Club Inc Junk mail leads Pete and Traci to try it on for size.in Group Sex
Slut - The Pick Up Pt. 01 Hotwife torments husband with latest date.in Loving Wives
More Stories