The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 05

Story Info
We finalize the new terms and get started.
9.4k words
8.9k
14
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Anniversary Vacation

Part Five

We finalize the new terms and get started

We ended up fucking and sucking each other all night without the help of the crème she had bought, it seemed I didn't need it with the level of her humiliation I worked into our beach sex. I started to think maybe Geoff was onto something with his view of sex with women. Something about it was setting my cock on fire and I couldn't totally explain it. I laid awake in bed that next morning trying to figure it out and get some type of handle on it, but the answers I was coming up with weren't making any sense.

Last night on the beach our sex was different for sure, and I could only come up with a few things to explain it. First, not only did I make her cum when I wanted her to, but I didn't allow her to cum when I didn't. I used her own body against her to humiliate her and yell things in public that she would have only said playfully in private. I used her body for my animalistic pleasure, and it wasn't for making love, I was truly fucking her for the sake of fucking. I Dominated her without using the word, and she responded positively to it at every turn. If this Dominance over her was going to work, I would have to teach her that her role is submissive and nothing more, but how?

She stirred and kissed me as she got up and got us coffee totally naked, remembering you could see through this cottage from the common side, I peeked to watch her. There again were the guys staying across from us out front of their place, almost like they were waiting for Alli to make her first appearance for the day. With her still being embarrassed she didn't look at them or acknowledge them but didn't do anything to cover her body either.

She returned with two cups and rejoined me on the bed, but I could tell something was on her mind.

"I can see something is gnawing at you so just spit it out please."

"I'm worried about the bet."

"What's your concern, maybe I can fix it?"

"Well, we restructured the guidelines of the bet, but we didn't finalize the pay side of it. The entire bet changed last night but we didn't talk about what the loser and winner get out of it."

"Well, lets take care of that right now, where do you want to start?"

"Well, being a drugged-up fuck toy for seven young men I would think means I'm going to be naked for a week, so you need to update that part of it, and my side was to have a group if I win, and I'm going to have them anyway, just stoned out of my mind. Plus, something was different last night, and I can't put my finger on it, but although I was mortified that Brad may have heard me, we fucked like we haven't in a decade. What is going on and what changed last night?"

"Let me answer your question with some of mine. In the past year, what was your most exhilarating sex outing or activity?"

"Oh, that's easy, it was Geoffrey."

"And do you know why He was so exciting to you?"

"His cock was huge, and he lasted forever."

"I'm sure you think that what is was, but he assured me that wasn't it."

"You asked him about that? Now I can never face him again."

"You can, and you will. I've been speaking with him on and off talking about us."

"And what does he think is going on."

"Ally, he doesn't think, he damn well knows and knows from experience."

"OK let me have it. I want to figure this out."

"No."

"What do you mean NO?"

"Not until we finalize this bet and bring it to conclusion. Then I'll fill you in if you still want to know. Just relax and take solace that the things you're feeling and dealing with are normal and I'm going to help you through it."

"Why does it have to be attached to the bet?"

"Ally, that's enough. What did I say?"

"You said you would fill me in later."

"Then why are you still questioning my about it?"

"I'm sorry...You are right, and I'll follow your lead on this."

"Very good Alli, let me show you everything you want to know, but all in due time."

"Yes honey, whatever you say."

"Now, climb on top and let me use your ass before we start our day."

"Oh goodie, I could use a good ass fuck."

She mounted me facing me and lowering her ass down onto my morning wood and worked it in until she had me all inside her. Straddling my body, I reached between her legs and started massaging her clit, which seemed to be a little swollen from our night before. Slowly moving up and down in it, she made love to my cock with her ass as she moaned and purred with each stroke. At one point I must have pinched her sensitive nub because she moved her hands down to her pussy over mine.

"Put your hands and arms behind your back Alli."

"But I'm a little sore there this morning."

"Ally, did I ask you if you were sore?"

"No, no you didn't."

"And what did I ask you to do?"

"To put my hands and arms behind me?"

"Well then?"

She submitted to what I told her and continued using her thigh muscles to ride my cock while I played with her clit. Once she relaxed again, she seemed to be enjoying the same pinching she objected to just moments ago.

"Now doesn't that feel good dear?"

"Oh yeah, a mix of pain and pleasure and it's insanely wonderful."

"I'm going to show you many new things to enjoy, but you can't argue with me or say no, you just have to follow my lead and enjoy yourself."

"Yes, if you keep doing these things to me, I'll never question you ever again."

"Now, bring your hands back and start rolling your nipples in your fingers."

"Oh yeah, that feels great."

"Now, start really fucking me, get rough and dirty let me hear you, and don't cum until I tell you to."

She began picking up her pace and went from loving to fucking in a very short time. Her gentle strokes changed to dropping herself on my cock and my rolling of her clit became stretching it as she lifted herself. She was pinching her own nipples with her head thrown back enjoying every moment of what was happening.

"Oh Shit, your fucking cock feels so good in my ass, make me cum all over it."

"You don't get to cum until I spurt my cum deep up in your bowels."

"Yes, yes, give me your cum, let me feel it up inside of me."

Not letting up on the assault to her lower body I escalated my attack on her clit and again she responded positively. I was learning just how much she could take and still enjoy it while she was just lost in the orgasm building inside her. For myself on the other hand, I was getting even more excited controlling her pain, pleasure, and orgasms. This certainly must be incorporated into our normal sex lives, and I was learning how to do it anytime I wanted without her objection.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close, give me your cum so I can let go."

"Just hold on baby, don't cum yet. Wait until I say."

"I don't know if I can, 'please let me cummmm."

"No Alli, just slam your ass down on my cock like a good whore."

"She put both her hands on my chest and started hammering her body down on mind and she brought me to the edge, ready to fill her ass with my seed. I pinched and released her clit which started her to shutter and shake in pain and pleasure.

"Cum Bay, cum for me."

I started to spurt inside of her when she released her orgasmic episode unlike most we'd experienced. She shook and convulsed but almost stopped breathing after Inhaling a huge breath, and just got stuck there.

"Ug, shhhh, hmmph, fffff, ahhhh."

Unable to speak, shaking uncontrollably, eyes stretched wide open, drool running from her open mouth, she let out one loud shriek and passed out on top of me. Body still quaking, heaving, panting, she laid there shaking like I had never seen before. Then without warning she came to and resumed her orgasm.

"Uhhhhhh, fuck oh fuck, god damn."

She was spent from that massive orgasm she just endured but managed to lay in my arms in a sexual bliss that wasn't our norm. This told me that being dominant and taking charge of her body was a good thing for both of us, but for her when I took her will too, she just exploded. Geoffrey was right, every woman has a submissive inside her and if you can reach it, you'll own them sexually. This was now going to be my full plan, take her from woman that takes control during sex to a shell of a woman when I dominate her during sex. I was going to have a living, talking sex doll at my disposal anytime I wanted to use her, and that thought excited me to no end.

After she recovered, she crawled up on my chest, laid her head there looking at me and started asking questions.

"How...what...fuck, what did you to me? I came harder and, longer than anytime I can ever remember, and you didn't even touch my pussy?"

"It doesn't really matter how or what as long as you enjoyed the result of it."

"I guess not but I have to tell you this is getting confusing to me, and I don't like being in the dark."

"Alli, if you want this to work you have to stop questioning me and just do as you're told."

"I am trying dear, but you must know this isn't easy for me."

"Alli, no excuses. If you want to experience this kind of sex life, you must relinquish control. It's the only way."

"But why relinquish control? What does that have to do with it?" I really don't understand."

"I know you don't dear, and neither did I two weeks ago. But now I'm sure that this is not only needed but required for us to enjoy this type of sex life."

"You're still not explaining why?"

"And I won't, not yet. What I will do is give you an example and then we're done discussing this. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand, go ahead."

"Last night if you knew Brad and his two friends were listening, would you have yelled the things that you did?"

"Hell no, screaming that I want some strange boy to fuck me is a far cry from just letting you flash my body."

"But after you found out they heard you, then what did you feel?"

"Embarrassed, simply embarrassed."

"No, it was much more than that Alli, be honest. What did you feel?"

"I felt slutty and dirty, like some kind of whore laying naked on a beach being fucked while I was screaming for another strange cock to do the same to me, along with all his friends."

"Now be honest with yourself, did that excite you?"

"Oh god did that turn me on. But how did you know?"

"Geoff taught me everything I need to know about you Alli."

"And how does he know? What is it about him that I would lay down and let him do whatever he wanted to me?"

"As I said, you will get all those answers in time. But for now, just see that I know what I'm doing."

"Well, the results of whatever you're doing are great so for now I'll go with that."

"Now, back to sealing the bet."

"Oh god, I've been fearing this."

"You're right, all the consequences in the original bet are useless now and we have to make them match the bet."

"OK, we already established that we have the coke and pot and booze you wanted to go long term. I am absolutely sure I could get the guys to go on a fuck-O-Rama with you. All we need are the stakes of the bet."

"OK, I've been thinking about this a lot. It's no secret I love groups of young boys to fuck me senseless sometimes, but I've always been afraid to ask you to set that up for me. If I were allowed to engage in multiple boy gang fucks every six months or so, that would be amazing. Of course, you would have to be there to watch over me and protect me in those situations."

"OK, that's your win. Now for mine. If you can't make it across the finish line, you will become mine 24/7 to use in any way I wish."

"Aren't I already that? I'm there for you to fuck and show off at any time already."

"No Alli, I'm talking about more. No more telling me you don't want nipple piercings, no more saying you can't do so thing because your embarrassed or because someone you know might see you. You become mine 100% with no limitations and no hesitation and you give yourself completely and dutifully to me."

"Wow, that's a big ask."

"So is a young bull gang fuck twice a year. How sure are you about being able to take in that cottage of football players across the way, and how much fun would it be for you to try?"

"I'm almost 100% sure I can outlast them with the help of those substances, and yes it would be fun doing so. What are you calling me losing the bet?"

"If at any time you can't willingly and happily participate, then you lose. They are here for ten days, and you have to outlast them, that's all."

"And if I do I get that type of fun every 6 months for as long as I want it?"

"That's the bet, so are you in or are you out?"

"And you said you were going to explain to Brad that you made me say those things."

"Yes, I'll take care of that no problem."

"Then I guess I'm in. How do we get started."

"Until we start the gang bang you do everything I say. I'll get it set up and you can go to town.

"OK, let's get started."

I got up and retrieved her short white dress from yesterday, one of the butt plugs with a long fox tail and her flip flops.

"Put on the dress and flip flops, we're going to the public showers to clean up. Ally, I want you spotless clean, butt plug installed and ready for anything."

"You're going to have me bend over and wash out my asshole in public showers with no doors on the front?"

"Yes, and stop questioning what I tell you, you just do it. By the time this is over, everyone here will see you as a public use whore and nothing more. You don't think those boys aren't going to tell everyone they meet what kind of sex party they fell into, do you?"

"No, I guess not. OK, let's get this party started."

We walked up to the showers and the guys were out front waving to us as we left. I had Alli wave back and smile as we walked by. We got showered and cleaned and she wanted to spend some extra time preparing so I put my shorts back on and walked down to where the boys were staying to talk to Brad.

"Good morning, Brad, how are you this morning?"

"Well, not as well as you, I could hear your wife screaming from the fucking you were giving her this morning."

"She certainly is vocal when she's being used."

"Used?"

"Brad, can you and I talk for a few minutes...alone?

"Sure. Hey guys, why don't you go down to the beach for a bit while I talk with Ben?"

"Sure, there's probably some sexy pussy running around down there this morning."

The six boys walked off to the beach leaving Brad and I sitting alone out front."

"Can I get you a beer Ben?"

"That would be great."

He got us both a beer and we sat on the bamboo patio in the shade looking out to the public sand walkway.

"What can I do for you Ben?"

"Well first, call us Mr. B and Mrs. B. That will make it easier."

"OK Mr. B, you've got it."

"I know you were following us last night and I know you heard everything my wife screamed."

"Yes, I'm so sorry for invading your privacy. We were drunk and horny and we shouldn't have done it."

"Relax Brad, I'm not angry. It's just I thought you should understand some things. First, a lot of married couples use the wife being fucked by young virile strange boys as fantasy while their fucking. That's what was happening last night. I had her on the edge of a huge orgasm and just held her there not allowing her to cum until she screamed out those things for me."

"Well, that makes sense. It seems like you both have an active sex life and keep it fresh, and it was nice to dream about fucking her last night."

"Do you want to do more than dream Brad?"

"What do you mean Mr. B?"

"Look, you're old enough to understand that some wives are shared, or even thrown into gang bangs by their husbands."

"Is that what you're talking about?"

"More, much more, but it would take a firm commitment from you and all six of your buddies."

"I'm not sure I fully understand.

"Look Brad, let me put all my cards on the table here. I am Dominating my wife and teaching her how to be submissive. She's always had a thing for young well built young men and enjoys having group sex from time to time. But up until now, she's always been in charge, but not this time. This time she will do whatever I want and whoever I want for the next two weeks while we're here."

"So do you want us to come over one night, and gang bang her?"

"No, I want you to use her body in any way you wish for the next ten days. Think about it like this, other than time with me, she will be your 24/7 free access whore to please all of you in any way you guys want."

"That's unbelievable sir. I've never even dreamt of something like this."

"Do you know what sexually broken and sexual insanity are, Brad?"

"I've heard of them but I'm not sure I understand them fully."

OK, when a woman is fucked well beyond her normal ability to enjoy it, she can sexually break inside her mind leaving her to just fuck non-stop without a care of where and whom she is getting fucked by. And if she's pushed even farther than that, she can go into a state where her brain decides being fucked is her only purpose in life, and she can even lose the ability to form sentences or speak at all."

"Is that what you want us to do to your wife?"

"No, but something similar. She's been telling me she can outlast a gang of young studs, that she can outfuck all of you guys. But here's the twist, she must be actively fucking you back and not just laying there just letting you guys fuck her."

"And if she can't keep up?"

"I will step in and stop it before she has a mental break or anything like that. But I want to drive her right up to the edge so that she sees that."

"Wow, that's some request and if it were just me,I would say yes on the spot, but I don't know about the others."

"Bradley, if it were just you, she would chew you up and spit you out, she's that good."

"You're saying she can fuck as good as she looks?"

"I think she fucks better, but I'm not impartial."

"Well, I'll run this by the guys and how should I let you know?"

"You just you come over and if it's a yes, you and I will go over the rules and you can come back here and relay it all to them."

"That will work."

One more thing Brad. She used to big cocks. Do you know if all your friends are at least seven inches?"

"I shower with these guys after games and practice, and they're all bigger than that."

"Good, I hope we can make this happen. Please let me know."

"Sure thing Mr. B. And here she comes now, and it looks like she's wearing a butt plug with a fox tail."

"Yeah, I told her to put it in after her shower."

"Wow, you guys really know how to play kinky."

"Yes, we've had decades of practice Brad. Hopefully I'll see you soon."

I walked out and met Alli as brad was waiving to her, and she smiled a big smile and waived back. I could see the apprehensiveness in her eyes, but I just gave her a stern look and she settled back down.

"Should I even ask what you two were talking about?"

"Yeah, we were taking about him and his buddies fucking you until you lose this bet."

"You're so sure I'm going to lose."

"And you're so sure you're going to win?"

"Let's go inside and get prepared for his answer, after he talks with his crew."

"What do you want me to do if anything?

"When he comes over, I will simply ask you to greet our visitor. You will stand before him, strip completely to let him see your body, then kneel, pull his shorts down and suck his cock in a slow and gentle manner."

"That simple, just strip and blow a guy I've never even been introduced to?"

"Yes, that's what I told you to do Alli."

"Yes, I'm sorry. It's difficult for me to forget about being in charge when it comes to young men."

"Well then, this will be good practice for you."

"I guess so."

"Now go make sure you're well lubed and ready for anything."

"Yes, baby."

I grabbed a mixed drink and sat in the front parlor area, looking out over the sand and saw the boys all huddled up like they were trying to call a play in a big game. Most of them would look over at me and smile, but Brad waved and yelled hello." I waved back and smiled, and they went back to their talking and planning." Alli came out and I told her to get a glass of wine to smooth out the rough edges and she did then sat beside me. We both watched the big discussion going in across the walkway and her nerves were almost jumping."